Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1509595 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
elfmann:
Can I talk with u privately, bro..? elfmann21atgmail.com
Responded bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
#bringbackourPM@JustineTrudeau.
Where are u@ and how far with IELTS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sexymj(f): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
i did not need a medical report 4 my cs.

Dewys1:
Guys pls I need help on the bolded below. For those that that have gone through medicals. I had a minor surgery last year and Wifey went through CS two years ago. Do we have to collect any report from hospital. Pls help!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by phemmi1: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Good evening house. Please wen using hellofax to send certificates to wes. Where do I put the reference number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Algbenguze:

Responded bro.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
phemmi1:
Good evening house. Please wen using hellofax to send certificates to wes. Where do I put the reference number
Cover page
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by phemmi1: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hephgirl:

Cover page
Please explain. What is the cover page?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
phemmi1:

Please explain. What is the cover page?
after attaching look down you'll see "cover letter / cover page" button. Click on it
Write ur full names and reference number.. Send
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
hiscules:
I noticed there was a typo in my post. I meant you CANNOT claim points from 2 different unrelated jobs for EE, they need to be related irrespective of the NOC. Invariably, you cannot claim 2 years a banker and 1 year an IT officer... They must be related,I confirmed from CIC by tweeting at the m
Please can u get us that very tweet from IRCC on this? I have tweeted but no response yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dewys1: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
'Cover page' will not appear as stated below until you supply the fax no. Once you input the fax no, the cover page will appear just below.

Hope that helps

Hephgirl:
after attaching look down you'll see "cover letter / cover page" button. Click on it
Write ur full names and reference number.. Send

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Beblessedbaba: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hi Everyone, I have been a monitoring spirit for almost forever... I need view from the senior citizens i mean the veterans in this regard.

Profile: Cyber security and ICT Professional.
I posses ND, HND Computer science and Bsc Economics
Can i do ECA using ICES for just my HND and Bsc to get the maximum point and leave out the ND.

My IELT exam is in October by the way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Good evening all,

Pleaase who has transferred their result from WES USA to WES Canada?
How much did it cost?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Beblessedbaba:
Hi Everyone, I have been a monitoring spirit for almost forever... I need view from the senior citizens i mean the veterans in this regard.

Can i do ECA using ICES for just my HND and Bsc to get the maximum point and leave out the ND.

wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
You should also put it on your envelope...
phemmi1:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Beblessedbaba:

You only need an ECA for the highest degree earned. In your case, you should only have BSc assessed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Santino1:

You only need an ECA for the highest degree earned. In your case, you should only have BSc assessed.
This assertion is misleading.
You would get the highest point if you evaluate OND+HND.
Wh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CAstruggle(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
Beblessedbaba:

Please do ECA for all (ie ND, HND & BSc) So you can earn the maximum points - Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees.

Secondly your ECA would be relevant while seeking a job in canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MysteryBud: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Argentina refuses to give PCC in absentia or via online medium, dy require 1 to come to d country to obtain this. Now his wife was able to get one in May this year 2 days b4 her departure from d country.
From my research, applications can get turned down because of PCC been obtained b4 one leaves d country or it been later than 6 months b4 submission (Pls correct me if I'm wrong).
My questions hence are these;
Is it possible for them to not mention Argentina as a country she has been to, and also avoid scanning that potion of her passport that bears the Argentine visa stamp.
Also her passport will expire in the next 8 months so they plan to wait till it's 6months to expiration to cancel that old passport and obtain a new one before submission of their ITA documents.
It is because of this passport expiration that I was thinking they should not mention Argentina at all to avoid issues arising, since the Argentine visa will be in the old cancelled passport.
Please note that they still plan to scan other pages of the old passport that contains visa stamps of other countries she has been to, such as UK which is where she did her masters (they got the UK PCC online, hassle free).
Thank u.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ray78: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Good evening,please how do i check which office is processing my PR application?How do i know if its London VO,Sydney or Ottawa?I'm on Background Check:Not Applicable and 'We do not need Additional documents'.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yewwygraceful: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hi Ray78, send a mail to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

The body of the mail should contain the below stated information:

Application number:
UCI Number:
Date of Birth:
Last Name Primary Applicant:
First and Middle Name Primary Applicant:
Federal Skilled Worker Program

What is your AOR and when did you get the document review change?

ray78:
Good evening,please how do i check which office is processing my PR application?How do i know if its London VO,Sydney or Ottawa?I'm on Background Check:Not Applicable and 'We do not need Additional documents'.Thanks

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ray78: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Many thanks.My AOR was on 14th July 2017,i cant fully rememeber when the document review change but i think it was last week saturday 23rd
Yewwygraceful:
Hi Ray78, send a mail to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

The body of the mail should contain the below stated information:

Application number:
UCI Number:
Date of Birth:
Last Name Primary Applicant:
First and Middle Name Primary Applicant:
Federal Skilled Worker Program

What is your AOR and when did you get the document review change?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dave4eva: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
I also think its better to do for all, as this doesn't incur any additional cost. Just the transcript and certificate issues if you haven't got the certificates already. You can request your transcript online from your school. From the evaluation if you happen to have two post secondary qualifications equivalence, then you have hit the highest score desired with a very good IELTS band score. Best of luck.
CAstruggle:

Please do ECA for all (ie ND, HND & BSc) So you can earn the maximum points - Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees.

Secondly your ECA would be relevant while seeking a job in canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dave4eva: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
I think its better to do the ECA for all, as this doesn't incur any additional cost. Just the transcript and certificate issues if you haven't got the certificates already. You can request your transcript online from your school. From the evaluation if you happen to have two post secondary qualifications equivalence, then you have hit the highest score desired with a very good IELTS band score. Best of luck.
Beblessedbaba:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
DatechMan:

This assertion is misleading.
You would get the highest point if you evaluate OND+HND.
Wh

How exactly is it misleading? It's public info, you get only the point for your highest degree. If you like do ECA from primary school leaving certificate until BSc, you'd only get the point for the BSc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by uptown17: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Santino1:

How exactly is it misleading? It's public info, you get only the point for your highest degree. If you like do ECA from primary school leaving certificate until BSc, you'd only get the point for the BSc.
Datechman is right. 2/more certs will give a higher score than just BSc. Thats why he is suggesting ond+hnd. Even when Bsc evaluation is added, Its not a negative. See CIC details on such

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dave4eva:
I also think its better to do for all, as this doesn't incur any additional cost. Just the transcript and certificate issues if you haven't got the certificates already. You can request your transcript online from your school. From the evaluation if you happen to have two post secondary qualifications equivalence, then you have hit the highest score desired with a very good IELTS band score. Best of luck.
Bros, ND + HND is higher than B. Sc and any other addition to that is a waste of money and time. Money spent on getting transcript of B. Sc is sth. No need!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ray78: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
So i've been replied and my PR is being processed at the London VO.Hmm ,how fast is the London VO compared to others?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Santino1:

Omo.. Calm down and learn. ND plus HND is higher that the highest qualification here. So bringing in B. Sc won't make any difference and it will cost more cash.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CAstruggle(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Please dont misunderstand CIC. Note the following carefully as he can get maximum point for Two or more certificate, diplomas or degrees

A 3year or more certificate, diplomas or degrees - Equivalent to his BSc or HND

PLUS take note of the plus

Any other certificates, diplomas or degrees - which can be OND, HND or BSc excluding WAEC & NECO

You can only earn for just Bsc if that all you have earned since your secondary education. However if you have 2 BScs its two or more certificates.

This matter has been discussed here over and over again even on the thread before this one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
elfmann:

Omo.. Calm down and learn. ND plus HND is higher that the highest qualification here. So bring in B. Sc won't make any difference and it will cost more cash.

I hope you are aware the "two or more degree" option is no longer available on the profile builder. Before you tell someone to calm down, why don't you ensure you are up to date first.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Teatop1234: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Based on the reports so far, kindly get a mat and have some rest. grin

ray78:
So i've been replied and my PR is being processed at the London VO.Hmm ,how fast is the London VO compared to others?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.