Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1509889 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2017
MaSisi:

A friend of mine has almost same IELTS score as mine and is already in the pool. We wrote the exam together, he's a lecturer.

Then something is wrong maybe the amount of money you filled that you will be taking with you isn't up to the required amount. You should check that.

But note with that ielts score your CRS won't be up to 400.is not by running to the pool is qualifying for ITA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MaSisi: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2017
nnekdre:

Then something is wrong maybe the amount of money you filled that you will be taking with you isn't up to the required amount. You should check that.

But note with that ielts score your CRS won't be up to 400.is not by running to the pool is qualifying for ITA

Yeah I think proof of find was the issue. He used 24k for a family of 6.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2017
MaSisi:
A friend of mine has almost same IELTS score as mine and is already in the pool. We wrote the exam together, he's a lecturer.
How about you, what do you do? If you work experience falls in any of the required NOC category (A, B or 0) then let no one tell you you're not eligible.

Use this link to check your eligibility http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp and this to check your CRS http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

However, as said by nnekdre, you may wish to consider rewriting IELTS to have a decent CRS.

Modified:
Please run from that agent, POF for family of 6 is $29,236. For him to state 24k says a lot about his competence. Moreover, you can DIY.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2017
MaSisi:

It was an Agent that did it for me so I'm not sure of the information he supplied

These are the two links you need to determine your eligibility:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Come back when you have done this and leave those agents alone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Gereal: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2017
Dewys1:
Guys pls I need help on the bolded below. For those that that have gone through medicals. I had a minor surgery last year and Wifey went through CS two years ago. Do we have to collect any report from hospital. Pls help!

Thats why its called medicals. You go and they run tests, if anything comes up then they would inform you if they need more clarification. You don't need to go with any report. The doctor would ask you questions about your health and all and carry out a physical examination, blood and urine tests and xray. CS is not an issue so wifey should be fine. You might need to discuss the reason for your surgery though but its up to you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by codeworks(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2017
MaSisi:

It was an Agent that did it for me so I'm not sure of the information he supplied

Modified
Just called him now he said it's 24k canadian dollars. So I feel that's where the prob is. Cos I have a family of 6

Why dont you check your acct and add like family of 3 or 4?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2017
codeworks:

Why dont you check your acct and add like family of 3 or 4?

Lmao! This codeworks eh...your posts are so hilarious cheesy

You wey dey ask if $30K fit improve CRS score dey try help find solution. Hahahaha.

I hope I'm not being rude oh just found your questions to the guy funny lol grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by codeworks(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2017
Canadianfly:

You wey dey ask if $30K fit improve CRS score dey try help find solution. Hahahaha.

I hope I'm not being rude oh just found your questions to the guy funny lol grin

Not at all, like to be jovial sometimes.

Seriously wish money can increase CRS

Also like to add my siblings
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2017
Canadianfly:

I find his posts funny too, but do you know the truth? He was the one who found the missing link! With his question on POF which clearly was understated, her profile would definitely be ineligible. The guy actually found solution problem.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2017
codeworks:

Mehn don't we all @ bolded. Hehehe
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Kontagious:

I find his posts funny too, but do you know the truth? He was the one who found the missing link! With his question on POF which clearly was understated, her profile would definitely be ineligible. The guy actually found solution problem.

Lol true that. I like the guy sha. He dey ask anything wey he no understand, Na una sabi lol.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Hi everyone pls i need clarifications. I just complete my IQAS Application now and i'm meant to send my certificates. I read some comments a while back about how the photocopy of the degree certificate was sent with the issued transcript from the university in the same envelope. My question is : Is the photocopy include in the same envelope with the transcript or in a separate envelope while the transcript is in another separate envelope but everything is sent as one?
I'm confused pls

Also, i used a friend's Alberta address fr the delivery of the hardcopy i hope i wont need it fr the completion of my EE application?
Pls any help I can get will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mrsJustveryOkay: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2017
@Kontagious,

Yes, it is outside Canada.

Thank you so much.

Kontagious:

It's two ways - indicate both and state ECA for only MSc or Indicate just the MSc. I would rather go with the first option as that might relate to when one started working. There's a question as though when did Belushi7 became authorized to practice this profession.

Spouse's work experience gained outside Canada will not add any point regardless of number of years. I assumed the work experience is outside Canada.

cc: mrsJustveryOkay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by agates: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2017
Newmum0615:
Good morning my people.

1. For those that used WES, how long does it take them to send one an update of all documents received? I only received acknowledgment for my MBA cert sent via hellofax since the 25th of August. All other documents (2 transcripts and bachelors degree cert) have been sent to them but no update on my WES profile page or mail from them showing if they have received them or even started verification. Meanwhile, I have used tracking number from the courier coys to confirm delivery of these docs on the WES site. This is what they have telling me since:
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 9/21/2017
and Evaluation in Progress
Evaluation in Progress
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

I have sent them a number of online contact forms yet no response. What else can I do?

2. I have seen quite a number of people say that they did not bother evaluating their bachelors degree, what are the implications of this and when can a person do this. My 1st degree was a 5 year course here in Nigeria and I have an MBA from a UK school.

Thank you.

Please can someone respond to this, i am in the same shoes as the poster, infact i did not receive any acknowledgment for the certificate sent via hellofax
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2017
MaSisi:

Ur score will be low because of ur ielts. Do as she said....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MaSisi: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Thanks a lot everyone. I'll consider rewriting IELTS. I appreciate.
Will keep you guys posted. One love

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2017
ajiifixing:

These are the two links you need to determine your eligibility:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Come back when you have done this and leave those agents alone.
when u do trying inputting ielts score LSWR 8777 compare to what u have and see d difference.
Cc mamasisi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2017
agates:

Please can someone respond to this, i am in the same shoes as the poster, infact i did not receive any acknowledgment for the certificate sent via hellofax
Tweet at dem or fax them ur complaint... Quoting ur full names and reference number.
Cc newmum0615

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2017
codeworks:

If they are more than 18 years forgerrit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by gogedda: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Hello Bimpsy99, Congratz once more. I know you have been super busy. Please can you tell me if you finally chose "Part time" for your full time Msc that overlapped with your work experience before you got your PPR. I have gone through all your posts and see you were once concerned like me in 2016 when you asked the question. Kindly help me out. I have also sent you a message through nairaland, kindly reply me. Thanks

Bimpsy99:
My testimony is here people. Jesus did what he only can do. Woke up to see the PPR. grin

ITA. April 5
AOR- JUNE 12
Medical passed- july 28
ADR 1- 28 July 2017 (Schedule A)
ADR 2.- 2 August 2017( LOE on some exact dates in my personal history)
NA 2 - 11 august
ADR 3- 14 august (Updated international passport, which I previously raised as a CSE)
IP2- 29 august
PPR- 31 August

I want to.say thank you to you all for the guidance provided on this forum. @40manlappy, Although we haven't met, I appreciate your patience taking time alongside your wife to clarify issues. You kept on calming me down even when I felt anxious that people that submitted after are getting PPR. God bless you for me.

I pray that everyone's heart desire would be met and we would all share our testimony soon. Thanks again to this e-family.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
MaSisi:

Modified
Just called him now he said it's 24k canadian dollars. So I feel that's where the prob is. Cos I have a family of 6

Auntie, that your agent is not sabi work oh- na apprentice. Quickly fire him and do it yourself before awon enemies use him to delay your progress. Family of six should not have anything less than $29k-$30k.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4Barr: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
nairalandnewbie:
Hi everyone pls i need clarifications. I just complete my IQAS Application now and i'm meant to send my certificates. I read some comments a while back about how the photocopy of the degree certificate was sent with the issued transcript from the university in the same envelope. My question is : Is the photocopy include in the same envelope with the transcript or in a separate envelope while the transcript is in another separate envelope but everything is sent as one?
I'm confused pls
PUT ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS IN ONE ENVELOPE, SENT IT TO THE OFFICER PROCESSING YOUR TRANSCRIPTS AND TELL HIM/HER TO PUT YOUR TRANSCRIPTS IN ANOTHER SEALED ENVELOPE. PUT THE TWO SEPARATE ENVELOPES IN A LARGER ENVELOPE AND MAIL TO IQAS. WORKED FOR ME AND INCREASED PROCESSING TIME.

Also, i used a friend's Alberta address fr the delivery of the hardcopy i hope i wont need it fr the completion of my EE application? I DONT THINK IT SHOULD BE A PROBLEM, OTHERS CAN WADE IN.
Pls any help I can get will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
@einsteino
Nothing to worry about with your speaking test. I had a strange Speaking test as well. It was kinda going on well until Section 2 when I was asked to talk about my favourite English class; when it was and why i consider it so. Excuse me, "favourite english class ke?" I had none and couldn't even recall any, honestly. But since my score depended on a response, I decided to pencil down a few on-the-spot cooked-up lies with my 1min pause. When I started talking, I found myself totally off script and was pouring out a whole new bunch of lies until I was stopped. It was a huge relief 'cos I was almost entangled in my web of lies as my 'story' wasn't adding up. In all though, my grammar was intact but cohession was zero and I prepared myself for a 7 at best. Interestingly, when my result came out, I had an 8.
So, just go and prepare for the other modules and expect a pleasant surprise.
Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
esosa4real:

I have requested jawe!! Received yesterday and so far so good! Every was passed and completed except security.
That's what they are doing now, otherwise no benefit getting another one.

It's a security matter.....lol

Uhm... Security matter, abi dem just they drink tea!

I read somewhere in the other tread that you reside in Saudi Arabia, is this correct?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kontagious:

Sorry, I skipped to respond to this yesterday.

If you add BSc, select no when asked if you have ECA for it. Alternatively, you may leave out the BSc and just state MSc. Whichever is fine.

Your reference letter is fine.

For your spouse's work experience, if the experience is outside Canada. It's best you edit your EE profile now, select No when asked if he has work history. Answering no will take out the part where you have to fill his work details. If you leave it the way you have it now, you may need to provide reference letter for him.

I hope it's clear now?
Bro, send me a PM.. I need to chat with u ASAP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Algbenguze:
@einsteino
Nothing to worry about with your speaking test. I had a strange Speaking test as well. It was kinda going on well until Section 2 when I was asked to talk about my favourite English class; when it was and why i consider it so. Excuse me, "favourite english class ke?" I had none and couldn't even recall any, honestly. But since my score depended on a response, I decided to pencil down a few on-the-spot cooked-up lies with my 1min pause. When I started talking, I found myself totally off script and was pouring out a whole new bunch of lies until I was stopped. It was a huge relief 'cos I was almost entangled in my web of lies as my 'story' wasn't adding up. In all though, my grammar was intact but cohession was zero and I prepared myself for a 7 at best. Interestingly, when my result came out, I had an 8.
So, just go and prepare for the other modules and expect a pleasant surprise.
Cheers.
Can I talk with u privately, bro..? elfmann21atgmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dhimmy: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
einsteino:

i be almost dodge am, thinking say na banana grin

Thanks Dhimmy.
grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
hiscules:
hello, your experience has to be in the same NOC ,I specifically asked CIC about this. This implies that all your work experience must be related. You can claim one year as a banker and them claim the other 2 years as a teacher... Hope this clarifies your doubt
It must not be under same NOC, they can be on different NOCs but related I. E in a particular field.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Thank you so much!!! [quote author=4Barr post=60910080][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Thanks. I have sent them a DM on twitter. Hoping for a response.

Hephgirl:

Tweet at dem or fax them ur complaint... Quoting ur full names and reference number.
Cc newmum0615
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by prideandjoy: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
XX01:

I disagree. They have asked for all bank accounts you hold. That people get away with it doesn't make it safe.

What if something triggers them asking? Just get references for those accounts and leave out the SOA. That's what I did.

@prideandjoy

Thank you @XX01
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by drladun: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hephgirl:
Check page 198 of the previous thread

Thank you dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.