Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1524032 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Homguy:
i was researched that i actually could use IQAS instead of PEBC however, i would not be able to use the NOC 3131 for clinical pharmacists , and cannot do any job that requirez a pharmacist license.
I could still work in their pharmaceutical industry where a license would not be required.
I intend doing another over there as its quite expensive doing it here in Naija.

Canadianfly
Hephgirl

Hello homguy. Please I don't understand what you wrote. Are you the PA? If yes, what work experience do you have asin what area? Don't mind my asking, just want to understand you better. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Homguy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Deebay:

Hello homguy. Please I don't understand what you wrote. Are you the PA? If yes, what work experience do you have asin what area? Don't mind my asking, just want to understand you better. Thanks
i am a medical representaive for a pharmaceutical company and have 2 years experience. We intend creating two profiles where my wife and i can be the P.A. whichever has the highest score.

I hope its not a bad idea tho.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Homguy:
i am a medical representaive for a pharmaceutical company and have 2 years experience. We intend creating two profiles where my wife and i can be the P.A. whichever has the highest score.

OK now I understand. It's not a bad idea. IQAS is OK for you then.
I thought you said one or both of you with a score of 473, that score my brother don high on its own. Lol. The focus should be on who among both of you is able to get work reference letter without any problem, in my own opinion Sha.
Also what NOC will you use for med rep?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
megaprince007:
I've been a silent reader of this thread. In all sincerity, this is a unique thread where everybody is treated like a family. Its a platform of progress devoid of differences. I hail the seniors and freshers like myself. We shall all get to that destination like the host of others who had gotten their PPR.

Please, I search for my job under the NOC buh my job is not available. I am a PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER with 3years experience. Pls what can I do?

Hello,

You can check NOC 4032

Note: You must choose the NOC occupation that best describes your duties/responsibilities and not necessarily your job title.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
You have created the wrong type of wes account. I made the same mistake, I already paid the 145 plus charges before I realised my mistake. I had to write Wes to have my account type corrected. You need to choose ECA for IRCC as type of evaluation from start.

You may need to create another wes account or write them to change it for you.

aobiya:
Pls which of the WES package is advised to use and why?

Also, do I need to have a hard copy of the report or is the soft copy sufficient?

Tnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
elfmann:

Pls I'm new here..where is page 0?
buhahahahhah

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Toshine2: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hello my people,

Please can a school send transcript to WES through email, is it possible?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Homguy:
i was researched that i actually could use IQAS instead of PEBC however, i would not be able to use the NOC 3131 for clinical pharmacists , and cannot do any job that requirez a pharmacist license.
I could still work in their pharmaceutical industry where a license would not be required.
I intend doing another over there as its quite expensive doing it here in Naija.

Canadianfly
Hephgirl
I don't understand what u typed... I won't even try to understand you... Feels like MBBS..

Good luck... I can't shout
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Homguy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Deebay:

OK now I understand. It's not a bad idea. IQAS is OK for you then.
I thought you said one or both of you with a score of 473, that score my brother don high on its own. Lol. The focus should be on who among both of you is able to get work reference letter without any problem, in my own opinion Sha.
Also what NOC will you use for med rep?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aobiya(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
40manlappy:

I didn't go through WES but maybe you are not on the right page. See what I found out below after a quick search.

Hopefully, others who patronized WES will clarify soon.

cc: elfmann, Bimpsy99

There are 2 packages under ECA (WES Basic and WES ICAP). Want to know the difference and which is advisable.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
40manlappy:

I didn't go through WES but maybe you are not on the right page. See what I found out below after a quick search.

Hopefully, others who patronized WES will clarify soon.

cc: elfmann, Bimpsy99
I used wes... That's what I was trying to explain to him.... I don't even know how he got there... When u open the page instructions are really clear....
Except he opened wes US.. Which is most likely the case
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Homguy:

let ur wife just need d PA.
evaluate ur degrees with pebc... That's what is required for pharmacist oooooooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aobiya(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
owoola:
You have created the wrong type of wes account. I made the same mistake, I already paid the 145 plus charges before I realised my mistake. I had to write Wes to have my account type corrected. You need to choose ECA for IRCC as type of evaluation from start.

You may need to create another wes account or write them to change it for you.

Hmmmm. Tnx

I was actually trying to know the cost. I haven't created a profile yet. How much is the cost of the ECA for IRCC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
aobiya:

There are 2 packages under ECA (WES Basic and WES ICAP). Want to know the difference and which is advisable.
are u in wes canada or wes USA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
dannio:
Please is there a whatsapp group for Accra Visa Office applicants .lt seems my application is at Accra undecided

Did I hear someone calling Canadianfly?? grin cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Toshine2:
Hello my people,

NO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Homguy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hephgirl:
I don't understand what u typed... I won't even try to understand you... Feels like MBBS..

Good luck... I can't shout
grin grin grin grin . I saw why with all 'em blunders. I have fixed them. You could try again for what its worth. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Homguy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hephgirl:
let ur wife just need d PA.
evaluate ur degrees with pebc... That's what is required for pharmacist oooooooo
Hmmm, noted. Thanks.
Thats the side of this job i hate. Having to get a license in every country you live. undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by deeore: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
HELLO PEOPLE #waving#
Jest passing by...hope you all had a great weekend plus public holiday... Its back to the grind... Wish you all a prosperous,productive and amazing week ahead.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aobiya(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hephgirl:
are u in wes canada or wes USA

WES Canada. Was checking to know the fee
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Toshine2:
Hello my people,

Maybe you should patronize ICES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
aobiya:

WES Canada. Was checking to know the fee
So it's for immigration... U r on d wrong page...
And it's $233 for regular postal service
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aobiya(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hephgirl:
So it's for immigration... U r on d wrong page...
And it's $233 for regular postal service

Can I have link for the right page pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aobiya(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
I have experience in Contract Administration and Project Engineering. Both with minimum of 1yr but I can't seem to locate a corresponding NOC for either.

Also my wife has in Banking Operations but not as a manager.

What's do we do or how best do we match it with NOC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Homguy:
Hmmm, noted. Thanks.
Thats the side of this job i hate. Having to get a license in every country you live. undecided

True that's the side I also hate but what can we do, all na to get pr. Lol.
If your application is based under the NOC code 3131 then you need PEBC, if it's any other code, you don't. That's as far as I understand o, please research further especially cic website before you make a final decision.
Is your wife also a pharmacist?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
aobiya:

Can I have link for the right page pls

This is the link---https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/home/select-eval-type

Choose "ECA Application for IRCC"

https://www.wes.org/ca/eca/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2017
Scard:

Thanks everyone for your kind answers, I truly appreciate

What I wanted to know is if the person is profiled as ACCOMPANYING, gets the PR, but returns to Nigeria to work FULL TIME, will be person be subject to Filing of Tax Returns in Canada?

Yes as a permanent resident you must DECLARE your income, wether earned in Canada or abroad. However, it is not for the purpose of taxing you but to measure how much you are eligible for social insurance. That is why everybody gets a SIN, it is this unique ID that is tied to you to know how much you earn, how much you get as subsidy for child care, how much is spent on you for public health care, if you receive grants etc. All citizens and PRs must file taxes yearly wether you are in Canada or not and you can indicate where you earned your income. Canada does not currently tax income earned abroad, hope it's clear now.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by duntano: 12:34am On Oct 03, 2017
Abby2017:
What makes you think so? @ bolded
I suggest you keep calm, cross leg, get busy and enjoy your time in the waiting room.Share your timeline though...lerrus see.

@Canadianfly is the ring leader of all whatsapp groups grin cheesy grin
Hi please can I be added to the whatsapp group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by duntano: 12:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Ljay17:

I was trying to see if there's any post AOR PNP applicant with updates. The stream seems to be moving slower than a snail.
I am pnp
AOR may 20th
ADR august 9th( travel history)IPI also
August 10th( application cancelled)
September 27th(application reopened)
September 28th(repaid fees)
September 29th(med pass and ADR for fbi report)
Waiting for the report now applied since August 7th

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 1:32am On Oct 03, 2017
aobiya:

I can see that Hephgirl and GlitteringStar have answered your questions.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 1:35am On Oct 03, 2017
aobiya:
I have experience in Contract Administration and Project Engineering. Both with minimum of 1yr but I can't seem to locate a corresponding NOC for either.

Also my wife has in Banking Operations but not as a manager.

What's do we do or how best do we match it with NOC?

I am not familiar with your NOC. Which aspect of Banking Operations is your wife in? Funds Transfer or Cash/Tellering?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.