Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1525118 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dupyshoo: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Please delete your personal details as you have been advised.

Also, as your first profile has been deemed ineligible, you will not be able to modify it. You have to recreate another profile. Ensure you indicate your POF to be more than the required POF, say 16000CAD.

daremum:
Dear hephgirl/canadianfly/40manlappy/elfmann and all

the following screenshots are the response i got, The most scary part is profile ineligible, what have i done wrong?

however it showed green which indicates Complete and i was able to submit.

please help review and advice way forward.

thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Java47: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hello Guys,

Just a quick one.

A friend landed as a single applicant and is doing his court wedding this month, he's asking what are the options he can take so his partner can join him as soon as possible? And also their durations?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hiscules: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
daremum, please take your details down....its not healthy for you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by daremum(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Done thanks.

hiscules:
daremum, please take your details down....its not healthy for you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
@daremum

You need to really calm down; don't be too much in a hurry.

By a process of "elimination", people here can assist to determine what went wrong. No one can automatically tell you what you did wrong except by the process that I mentioned earlier.

As advised by others, remove the picture that contains your personal details.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Canadianfly:

Payslips and the rest are used by people who need to prove paid work. I believe it's a prerogative. And only to be used to strengthen weak area (s). E.g. NYSC year and internship.
Ok, got it. Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lilyandie: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hallo My people, I have come again o.

I submitted last week, please when is the appropriate time to write to them to find out the office (Ottawa or ...)?

Thanks o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Newmum0615:

I would like to know if I can use a code for a previous job experience as my NOC. I worked as a funds transfer officer for about 4 years and some months in a bank, but since 2013 I have been working as a risk management analyst in a bank. I have worked under various units within risk management within the past 4 years in this second bank, but it is quite challenging getting an NOC that fits my job description. I want to know if I can use NOC for funds transfer. I think it might be easier getting a code for this. @40manlappy e ma binu, please what NOC did wifey use for funds transfer?

Secondly, can both hubby and I apply for EE together and then decide who will be the PA based on who gets ITA first? Can this be done? Getting NOC is easier based on his job description.

Thank you.

1. Review the following NOCs for your risk management role and chose the one that aligns more closely with your job description: 0122, 1111. Note that work experience that you gained within the last 10 years is eligible so the choice of the primary NOC is yours.

My spouse used 1114 for FT

2. Yes, you can create a separate profile for each of you and decide on the PA upon receipt of ITA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
daremum:
Done thanks.

Your body is doing you ringa ringa grin

Stop and breatheee. Yes we know there might be a draw tomorrow and you're tryna get in just in time but if you do it wrong, you will be wrong. Besides I know it's Tuesday afternoon in Nigeria but Canadians are just waking up. So by this time tomorrow Wednesday, they're still waking up to get to office to publish a draw score, so relax.

Questions: Have you determined your wife's score? What is it? This will really help to know whether you can afford to NOT enter your ECA. What NOC code is your wife selecting? (Pls answer without posting images with your names).

Maybe you also need to go to page 0 of this thread and read up, because the truth is only you know your situation and reading and researching helps you know what you are doing wrong. We can only help as far as we can, which might not suffice. No be to enter pool and get ITA be the koko, na to prove wetin you fill for profile and get PR. So relax.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by daremum(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
ok thanks all.

Am calm, seriously, it was has if my heat paused for a while anyway i will answer with no further screenshots wink

1. My wife score is 489 with 3 years experience as a pharmacist while i only inputted 1 year experience for myself.

2. for our proof of funds she used 15232 canadian dollars.

3. she included her PEBC number and date

The profile has been created since, we were just awaiting PEBC which we got lately.

whats the way forward?
Thank you all.

Canadianfly:

Your body is doing you ringa ringa grin

Stop and breatheee. Yes we know there might be a draw tomorrow and you're tryna get in just in time but if you do it wrong, you will be wrong. Besides I know it's Tuesday afternoon in Nigeria but Canadians are just waking up. So by this time tomorrow Wednesday, they're still waking up to get to office to publish a draw score, so relax.

Questions: Have you determined your wife's score? What is it? This will really help to know whether you can afford to NOT enter your ECA. What NOC code is your wife selecting? (Pls answer without posting images with your names).

Maybe you also need to go to page 0 of this thread and read up, because the truth is only you know your situation and reading and researching helps you know what you are doing wrong. We can only help as far as we can, which might not suffice. No be to enter pool and get ITA be the koko, na to prove wetin you fill for profile and get PR. So relax.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
daremum:
ok thanks all.

Am calm, seriously, it was has if my heat paused for a while anyway i will answer with no further screenshots wink

1. My wife score is 489 with 3 years experience as a pharmacist while i only inputted 1 year experience for myself.

2. for our proof of funds she used 15232 canadian dollars.

The profile has been created since, we were just awaiting PEBC which we got lately.

whats the way forward?
Thank you all.

1. Unless you have the reference letter already or getting it would not be stressful, there is no point inputting your own work experience since it was not gained in Canada. Guess you have been told already.

2. POF for a family of 2 is $15, 312. This could be the issue.

Frankly speaking, I suggest you read page 0 more diligently.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by talk2jt(f): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hi guys,

For the POF, can I attach just my treasury bills certificates and a letter from my POF showing that i am entitled to 25%? I really don't have money in my account, I already invested the money in Treasury bills for my POF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
talk2jt:
Hi guys,

For the POF, can I attach just my treasury bills certificates and a letter from my POF showing that i am entitled to 25%? I really don't have money in my account, I already invested the money in Treasury bills for my POF.

Your question was just discussed recently. Please read the last 10 or 20 pages.

Yes, you can use TBs as POF, this was also addressed on page 0.

Read the posts of the following member on how she successfully used 25% of pension as POF.

https://www.nairaland.com/yimiton/posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
daremum:
dear Canadianfly,

please send your personal email.
I just submitted am nt sure i can edit again, its saying transmitted.
However it shows complete in all section, thats why i went ahead to submit.
and the above screenshot was what i saw and got confused.
please help ooooo!!

An ineligible profile can't be updated. You have to delete or withdraw and create a new one.
Check the POF you entered, check that you entered the correct details, even though you entered the wrong details it will still show transmitted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by daremum(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thank you.
submitted already and we are ineligible, however based on the Elders suggestion and advised, we inputted the wrong POF(15232) instead of 15,312.
But...after inputting a wrong POF, it shouldn't have shown complete surprised though.

so i will need to create another profile, if am able to post today good if not i will post tomorrow.

thank you to everyone
*sigh*

impish:
Ah, sorry, my bad. Just catching up on the thread. You are only just creating your EE profile. I thought this was your post-ITA submission ie PR application. It is not yet 8am here so I am a bit groggy. grin I believe you are fine.

Mrs. O
http://mycanadianfling.com/

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
daremum:
Thank you.
submitted already and we are ineligible, however based on the Elders suggestion and advised, we inputted the wrong POF(15232) instead of 15,312.
But...after inputting a wrong POF, it shouldn't have shown complete surprised though.

so i will need to create another profile, if am able to post today good if not i will post tomorrow.

thank you to everyone
*sigh*

Just a thought, if your wife's score is 489 with your ECA, I think you can go ahead and enter the pool without yours. It'll only drop to 479 which is still very good going by the latest low scores in the draws. Y'all are very lucky with your young ages. Getting mad points for that grin

So read up, and fill a new profile when you're more settled, and pray for ITA tomorrow. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
daremum:
ok thanks all.

Just to add, PEBC number is different from the eca number the report carries.
Pls do also check you didn't put her pebc identification number as her eca report number. The eca report number has IMM after it.
Just relax and concentrate well while filling out the ee profile.
Take care.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by manlikegb: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
belushi7:

When was your verification mail received at WES? Probably you should wait a bit. The completion date didn't appear immediately after the received verification mail from Unilag. I think it was after like 3days or so.

Thanks for your help @belushi7, took them a week after receiving the verification but it was updated today and the READY DATE is now showing. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
daremum:
Dear Mrs O/All,

I beeped you on your blog no response till date!!! however please help in answering the following questions before submitting for EE. You are

all implored to help answer the following questions:

1. kindly avail the address i will send my reference letter to.

2. My ECA isn't out yet while that of my wife is out, she is the principal applicant, please can we go ahead to submit? What is her estimated crs without claiming points for your education?? If it is high, then go ahead.

3. My wife is a pharmacist, she included her internship year to make it 3 years, i hope this wont cause any challenge, although she will get reference letter for the years stated.

4. Can we update our profile later to include my ECA?

5. Can this timeline count for 3 years experience
Internship(Nov 2014-Oct 2015)
NYSC(Nov 2015-Oct 2016)
Company XYZ(Oct 2016 till date)

We are both in our Mid 20's also with IELTS Band of 8.0 and 7.0 respectively
(she had 8.0 while i had 7.0)

cc:zandora,40manlappy,MummyJaygirls,xx01,Drhopeful
Please your response and ideas will be appreciated, we plan submitting this week.

Thank you

wait oooo...You didnt mention @ Hephgirl wait for her complain grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lilyandie: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2017

I submitted last week, please when is the appropriate time to write to them to find out the office (Ottawa or ...)?

Thanks o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
After you pass medicals and have been assigned UCI.

lilyandie:

Thanks o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by talk2jt(f): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thanks.

40manlappy:

Your question was just discussed recently. Please read the last 10 or 20 pages.

Yes, you can use TBs as POF, this was also addressed on page 0.

Read the posts of the following member on how she successfully used 25% of pension as POF.

https://www.nairaland.com/yimiton/posts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

imagine o... Till I riot here... Buhahahahhah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ladon7:
Good evening, am filling the sinp form so as to get set invade it opens, but am stucked, concerning the ethical conduct form, that was supposed to be printed n scan, I don't think it's applicable to me cos am not using agent and am not a foreign national. Pls help me send more light.

You are to print and sign the form. There are several parts to the form asides from representative side. Don't forget to attach every form you are supposed to attach. Please check and cross check. I'd you have a spouse, your spouse is also to fill the ethical code of conduct form, schedule of declaration someother forms I can't remember. Read the requirement on their website. If you fail to fill and submit any of the forms, your application will be rejected and returned
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

cheesy grin

You didn't add Canadianfly?

Hope you are good. Leaving this year?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Java47:
Hello Guys,

Just a quick one.

A friend landed as a single applicant and is doing his court wedding this month, he's asking what are the options he can take so his partner can join him as soon as possible? And also their durations?

Thanks.

Ha! Denden.. Dendenden... If he should apply for family sponsor, he will end up going to PTA meeting with walking stick. E for don old well well before him see madam to procreate. The other option is to ask wife to do her own express entry. I don't know if having a pr spouse adds to point sha o. He can also apply for spousal work permit while they wait for family sponsorship if he decides to go that route. But all the same, konji will hold him for a long time sha. Especially during winter.. Kai kai kai.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.