Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1511725 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Twinks20: 2:57am On Oct 07, 2017
Hello everyone I'm am new here... Igood morning. Is it possible to get a tutor or a practice partner on IELTS the first one is wrote was ok but I had 5.5 in reading. I anticipate ur kind responses
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by awuf: 5:48am On Oct 07, 2017
Can one use pension statement (arm, pal etc) as POF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hiscules: 5:53am On Oct 07, 2017
awuf:
you really dey fine awuf.....check page 0 for POF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ysmd: 5:55am On Oct 07, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

Quickly raise a CSE with a LOE and probably a schedule A form and send in ASAP..... also send d same docx as emails to ur LVO (if u know where it is) and multiple calls to ircc to ensure your cse is forwarded to d VO promptly.
because this mistake can be very costly.
And yes, u may have misrepresented yourself.

Does this amount to misrepresentation eventhough an appeal was made and visa finally approved. Pls enlighten me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by fidelism: 6:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Twinks20:
Hello everyone I'm am new here... Igood morning. Is it possible to get a tutor or a practice partner on IELTS the first one is wrote was ok but I had 5.5 in reading. I anticipate ur kind responses
where are u based
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 07, 2017
mepconsultant:
Hello friends. I NEED HELP.

I wrote IELTS General Test twice with the scores below:

L R W S = 7.5, 7.5, 6.5, 7.0 and

L R W S = 7.5, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5

Please can anyone help with tips and guide on our to perform better. I hope to write November and requires your assistance, either with respect to materials or tips especially in writing. Thank you.

Hi, they are actually nice ielts materials on this thread. Hit the search button and type ielts materials . Most of this materials and sites are very useful. But in writing you have to practice practice practice. From what I can see you need to improve your listening too. You need nothing less than an 8 my advice is to go on YouTube download practice videos on listening and do lots of practicing . This helps you familiarize yourself with actual ielts questions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2017
eyoiba:
Please I need to create another EE profile after the first I created was deemed ineligible. Do I need to delete the previous one? Also, what do I need to do now to avoid ineligibility this time around? Thanks.

Yes create a new one. I don't know how to delete ineligible profiles but it doesn't affect your opening a new one.
Fill the profile carefully this time around, be painstaking, read well and understand any question asked before answering.
As regards your ECA report I am sure you answered no to having an eca report that why you didn't find where to put the the eca report ref number a date.
Bottom line take your time to fill the new profile.

Nb:Do you have your Wes and ielts results already? Did you use the come to Canada tool to check your eligibility?
Please have and do the above first.

Take care

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mepconsultant: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2017
smslive2:
Have tried to order for remark?

Thank you for your response.

No, I haven't. I learnt its almost impossible to experience an increase in Listening score since its a multiple choice, though my Reading could be remarked.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mepconsultant: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2017
nnekdre:

Hi, they are actually nice ielts materials on this thread. Hit the search button and type ielts materials . Most of this materials and sites are very useful. But in writing you have to practice practice practice. From what I can see you need to improve your listening too. You need nothing less than an 8 my advice is to go on YouTube download practice videos on listening and do lots of practicing . This helps you familiarize yourself with actual ielts questions

Thank you very much. I will act on the above.

Permit me to ask a funny question. Going for an IELTS training/tutorial, does it have any difference? Has anyone used dem before and scored so high.

I need to pass it well dis time around.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2017
themaestro212:
Hello guys. While you were talking about visa refusals, I realized I had filled "No" in that part of the statutory questions in my E-APR because I thought it was visa refusal to Canada. I had a visa refusal to an African country but I appealed and got the visa. Is it too late to inform CIC? Could it count as misrepresentation?

You appealed the refusal and got the visa abi? Then u r good to go

If it was a fresh application to the same country after the refusal then that's when there would be a problem.

So far u r on the right track

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by eyoiba(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Deebay:

Yes create a new one. I don't know how to delete ineligible profiles but it doesn't affect your opening a new one.
Fill the profile carefully this time around, be painstaking, read well and understand any question asked before answering.
As regards your ECA report I am sure you answered no to having an eca report that why you didn't find where to put the the eca report ref number a date.
Bottom line take your time to fill the new profile.

Nb:Do you have your Wes and ielts results already? Did you use the come to Canada tool to check your eligibility?
Please have and do the above first.

Take care

Thanks so much. Will follow your advice. I have my ECA and IELTS result in place and yes, I've checked my eligibility. Thanks again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2017
Oh! Hi sis, So if one is denied, appeals and gets the visa, the Person can tick No to the question of visa refusals.
Ps- my phone broke and that is where that whatsapp number is active.

MummyJaygirls:

You appealed the refusal and got the visa abi? Then u r good to go

If it was a fresh application to the same country after the refusal then that's when there would be a problem.

So far u r on the right track
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2017
Saw this online and I thought of it dropping it here just for our information

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ysmd: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2017
yokus:
Oh! Hi sis, So if one is denied, appeals and gets the visa, the Person can tick No to the question of visa refusals.
Ps- my phone broke and that is where that whatsapp number is active.

@Mummyjaygirls We need you on this o.I also fall in the same boat. I was once refused a visa and appealed. I Won the appeal. I have stated no to the statutory question. Am i ok or should i raise a CSE.

Please help?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AlexanderGreat(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2017
Olamidexy:
Good Morning house,
I have a question.
I added my spouse yo my application sometime in August and have been stuck at background check in progress (ip2). I logged on to my account now and discovered that it changed from we do not need additional documents to additional documents are required to continue processing application but there was no indication of what the additional document was and no placeholder. I didn't even get a notification mail.

What do i do?
Please advise

That's what my Review of Additional Documents currently reads too. "We need more documents to continue processing your application" it has been reading that for 2 weeks now. No new document placeholders and no application message. I called them and also sent them a mail but was told no document is required from me at the moment as they are still reviewing the ones I uploaded when I included my spouse in August. Probably a system glitch. I've also been at IP2 since Aug 16th a day after my spouse was added to the application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2017
balogunsam:

Yes oo...thanks sir. I'll keep you updated. You should have ITA already i think.

ITA came last month.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Virt: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2017
Hello House,

Please I have the following questions:

1) Do we select NYSC as employment under personal history?
2) Is it compulsory to list all activities in personal history even when it is overlapping one another as In my case below.
I did 2 distant learning programs in a UK school while working here in Nigeria, I have never visited UK for that and the degrees have been assessed by WES, do I have to include them as activities under personal history even when it is in the same period as my current work?

If yes, what will be my country of study? Nigeria or UK where the institution is?

This also applies under the education history as I do not want them to ask for PCC for UK that I have never visited just because I included country of study to be UK, as per the location of the school. I feel that’s not correct. Please advise o, Seniors in similar position.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by rinzylee(m): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2017
dombosco:

Wow is this real? This would be a great news to intending international students . please what's the link to the website so I could read up too? thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by rinzylee(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2017
dombosco:

OH I just read it again. yeah it's true. Australia does the same, even though in their case they count each day as 1 and not half.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
mepconsultant:

Thank you very much. I will act on the above.

Permit me to ask a funny question. Going for an IELTS training/tutorial, does it have any difference? Has anyone used dem before and scored so high.

I need to pass it well dis time around.

A lot of people on this thread achieved a band 9 with no tutorials or training but self study so I don't think you need one , although this depends solely on you.
For me get the ielts materials on this thread download and practice as well as the websites visit them they have very good tips.
By now you should know what aspect is your weak point . Try and focus on them, but listening should be the area of concentration . If you require more materials you can come back and ask a lot of people would be glad to help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by herlew(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hello everyone, please I need clarification on the proof of funds. Assuming I have uploaded the required documents for the POF, can I make use of the money for business while awaiting ppr, or I must leave the money in the account?. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Yes, you can use 25% of your pension as POF. You'll need to get a letter from your pension administrators as well as your pensions statement of account.

awuf:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hayor2014(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
herlew:
Hello everyone, please I need clarification on the proof of funds. Assuming I have uploaded the required documents for the POF, can I make use of the money for business while awaiting ppr, or I must leave the money in the account?. Thanks.

it is advisable you leave the money
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Topboyz5: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
ken2sure:
hi everyone ,
I currently work for a financial institution.
Can anyone assist with the NOC for these job roles.
Been racking my brain for the ideal NOC but the more I look,the more confused I get.
Contributions Will be highly appreciated.

job position- Senior supervisor
Job title: Currency Distribution Officer
Job role
Participates in the development of annual work plan.
Prepares the annual budget proposal of the office for management use.
Ensures implementation of operational guidelines for currency distribution framework.
Identifies and develop initiatives to ensure that the volume/distribution of currency in circulation meet set targets through effective currency reserve management
Recommends initiatives for improving the distribution and circulation of currency.
Coordinates the movement of issued notes to vaults in various branches
Gathering of data and information for periodic forecasting of currency needs for each Branch.
Participates in currency vault position monitoring, and generating appropriate reports for planning activities
Prepares the monthly, bi-annual and annual activity reports for the office for management use.

See 1113
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mepconsultant: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
nnekdre:

A lot of people on this thread achieved a band 9 with no tutorials or training but self study so I don't think you need one , although this depends solely on you.
For me get the ielts materials on this thread download and practice as well as the websites visit them they have very good tips.
By now you should know what aspect is your weak point . Try and focus on them, but listening should be the area of concentration . If you require more materials you can come back and ask a lot of people would be glad to help

Thank you very much. I will study well. You've spoken well. God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by agates: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
agates:
Hello Gurus, is IELTS from MOD accepted. I just heard about them today as my husband registered for his IELTS via them. I hope there wont be an issue because i did mine thru british council

Hello everyone please can someone respond to this. Does anyone have experience doing their IELTS via MOD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by industrious: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
damilola1978:
Please has anyone here used on treasury bill certificate without and reference letter from the bank??

Good day, Pls go through your posts, edit a post where you quoted me in the family section, that clearance sales thread. The post has my number and I'm getting spam texts from scammers. Pls edit and delete my number. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ItsYourFriend: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Please can an investment certificate in treasury bill from a new joint account suffice as POF?
Will editing EE profile, post ITA to reflect ECA completion date gotten post ITA impact in any way?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ItsYourFriend: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Newdaddy7:
i'm just starting the process and some people have told me about this online course. has anyone heard of them?
You do not need this online course. Sincerely, you can learn everything you wanna know on Nairaland. You can begin by going through the thread from page 0. Read and ask questions when you have to, and you'll be guided accordingly. Between, google is your friend!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ItsYourFriend: 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
I must commend everybody here for your positive contributions. We've got lots of interesting read here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.