Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1510976 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thanks @Jergins

jergins:
Done Ielts since June, good/Required score LRSW -8,7.5,7,7. ECA almost completed too. Last verification awaiting schl.

Success in the exam.

!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Homguy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hello friends, i used IQAS for qualifications assessment for i and my fiancee only to find out IQAS takes about 13 to 14 weeks( >3months) whereas WES takes 7 working days after reciept of docs to do finish an assessment from their website, this is really sad. Does anyone know what can be done to lower processing time? Does contacting them help for those who have used IQAS successfully.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kissoflife: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
A14:

Get all your documents then apply. You'll need to upload them during the application. You have 90 days

Thanks for the reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dupyshoo: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
It all depends on the province. Some can even take up to a year (Manitoba for example). PR application can also take up to a year if it is paper-based application.

Algbenguze:

From observations, PNP applications processing times (at the Province level) usually take 3-6 months to receive nomination with the exception of Ontario (1-2 months).
After nomination, PR visa application (IRCC) usually takes 5-6 months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dupyshoo: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
WES takes more than 7 working days and most times they require verification of certificate, which takes time.

Just relax and wait for your ECA to come out. You can try to contact IQAS to expedite the process.

Homguy:
Hello friends, i used IQAS for qualifications assessment for i and my fiancee only to find out IQAS takes about 13 to 14 weeks( >3months) whereas WES takes 7 working days after reciept of docs to do finish an assessment from their website, this is really sad. Does anyone know what can be done to lower processing time? Does contacting them help for those who have used IQAS successfully.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Algbenguze:

Thanks

You are welcome
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bambalee(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good afternoon people, what is the perfection NOC for a person that has a bachelors degree in Banking and Finance and an MBA with over 10 years experience as a banker?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jergins: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Just remember to include on your entry when filling for ur spouse that it wasn't evaluated. So you won't have to upload anything regards that for him

[1quote author=Tee248490 post=59778355]
Aww , I should have asked earlier. Would have gotten ITA on the last two draws. I thought it was mandatory to have his degree evaluated as well since LAUTECH on lock.
Thank you tho. Now I know[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
I hope you've received your AOR now? If you haven't, I don't think you have any reason to panic. It's clearly written on CIC's website that it might be late and if in 5 days you still haven't received it, you should contact them here and report a technical issue. I pray you don't have to.

I hope you've booked medical and taken your passport photo? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

dtush:
Hi, I just checked again. Nothing. The payment was successful. Infarct gtb don debit me .

That is my status till now. Please how do I contact them please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
I hope
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
kissoflife:
Guys,

I received my ITA yesterday grin grin grin, I am yet to get complete POF and my reference letter is still pending. Can I go on to apply for permanent residence or I have to get all documents first and apply altogether?

You have 90 days to gather all ur docs and submit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Congrats to all ITA recipients. The ginger don dey do me like say make i don reach alagbon and hq come back but wes dey dull.

september crew!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ehrnie:
Hi - has anyone done an upgrade on a completed WES report...? i.e. applied for the course-by-course evaluation? Please holla your sister wink

Not sure but pm dupyshoo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
kissoflife:
Guys,

I received my ITA yesterday grin grin grin, I am yet to get complete POF and my reference letter is still pending. Can I go on to apply for permanent residence or I have to get all documents first and apply altogether?
You need a perfect understanding of the whole process to have your application sail through seamlessly. Ask questions (like you did) where you feel you need assistance regardless of how silly you might think the question is... Participants of this thread have been trained to be tolerant of each other.

You should have all documents handy for you to submit, the documents I know are listed below;
Your medicals form
PCC for countries applicable
Work Reference letter(s)
ECA + IELTS TRF + Degree certificate for evuluated degree(s) - all in one document
Your Passport data page + stamped pages
Marriage Certificate + Proof of change of name
POF.

If you have dependents, for spouse;
Medical form
PCC
Passport data page + stamped pages
ECA + IELTS TRF + Degree certificate (if he did ECA or Ielts, whichever is applicable)

For child(ren)
Medical form
Birth certificate
PCC (for those above 18).

Then you have to pay the application fee (at the least) or plus RPRF to be able to submit. Once you are through completing the post ITA form, the system will generate your fee based on your family composition and your response to if you'd be paying RPRF upfront.

Please ehn, ask questionsssss cause this your question shows you need guidance, plenty. Many of participants here are more than willing to guide you.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dammie2017: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Algbenguze:

From observations, PNP applications processing times (at the Province level) usually take 3-6 months to receive nomination with the exception of Ontario (1-2 months).
After nomination, PR visa application (IRCC) usually takes 5-6 months.
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Homguy:

Thanks

WES is more than 7 days. calculated my report eta as 20 days after receiving verification, I dey den hand since june. dont dull.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jergins: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Please let's know if you finally book through them.

The offers too inviting... person fit just go cool off outside naija first b4 ita/PPR comes.

MummyJaygirls:

Thanks, I agree to ur observations that's why I asked, I needed extra mouth to confirm my suspicions, thanks guys

Edit/ update!!!

Someone went to their office and they actually exist. I guess they are legit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Please, what is the fax number of WES?

Hephgirl:

Scan ur documents to pdf.. ( Basically snap it with any scan app.. Save to pdf)
Enter hellofax attach documents
Add d fax number ( can't remember which comes first)
From iCloud or drop box.
Type ur reference number and details on d cover letter.
Send.

Inshort follow d instructions on hellofax.
Wes acknowledged my document less than 48 hrs..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Homguy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
threadstone:

WES is more than 7 days. calculated my report eta as 20 days after receiving verification, I dey den hand since june. dont dull.
20days still better than 14 weeks bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Bambalee:
Good afternoon people, what is the perfection NOC for a person that has a bachelors degree in Banking and Finance and an MBA with over 10 years experience as a banker?
Your educational background has no correlation with your NOC but your work experience, job description to be precise. Now, 10 years experience as a banker is generic as a "marketer" has a different NOC to one who is a customer service representative.

What is your job title? You'd get answers when that is known.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dammie2017: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Bambalee:
depends on your job description
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kissoflife: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Kontagious:

You need a perfect understanding of the whole process to have your application sail through seamlessly. Ask questions (like you did) where you feel you need assistance regardless of how silly you might think the question is... Participants of this thread have been trained to be tolerant of each other.

You should have all documents handy for you to submit, the documents I know are listed below;
Your medicals form
PCC for countries applicable
Work Reference letter(s)
ECA + IELTS TRF + Degree certificate for evuluated degree(s) - all in one document
Your Passport data page + stamped pages
Marriage Certificate + Proof of change of name
POF.

If you have dependents, for spouse;
Medical form
PCC
ECA + IELTS TRF + Degree certificate (if he did ECA or Ielts, whichever is applicable)

For child(ren)
Medical form
Birth certificate
PCC (for those above 18).

Then you have to pay the application fee (at the least) or plus RPRF to be able to submit. Once you are through completing the post ITA form, the system will generate your fee based on your family composition and your response to if you'd be paying RPRF upfront.

Please ehn, ask questionsssss cause this your question shows you need guidance, plenty. Many of participants here are more than willing to guide you.

Thank you very much for this info. infact i never knew all this.

I plan to go for medicals close to when i will submit the application but How do i get the medical form that I will take to the Hospital/clinic?

And please what is the format for a gift deed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
If the new score still hasn't been reflected, check to ensure that you transmitted the updated portion and signed your name.

Raconteur14:
Congratulations to all those that got ITA. @cochtrane and all the senior gurus, please don't leave us here.

I got an ITA but I might have to reject it yet again. I used a professional certificate that made my score high (two or more degrees). I initially got an ITA but declined it and removed the certificate. Now I have removed the certificate but my scores had not been updated to reflect the true nature and now I have gotten another ITA that still reflects my score with the professional certificate.

I tire to reject ITA o. Haaa... And my CRS will reduce in September because of my birthday. ITA better come out in the next two weeks and be lower than 433 o. #team433

God shower your favour on me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Lordnath(m): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
yetunde84:

This is where the completeness check is done. You have nothing to worry about. Do you have medical passed yet? What's your AOR?

AOR is 18th July
Medical Passed 28th July
NA since 31st July

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Homguy:

Thanks
Contacting IQAS when your processing time has not elapsed will be discarded. Applicants whose processing time have exceeded the stated time are still in line waiting for their ECA, you can then imagine what the case will be for a beginning. You can however try to get in touch but be sure to receive a feedback telling you to wait out the processing period.

WES states 20 business days but took 15 business days for me after all documents were received.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
There are specific medical centers that you must visit.

One of them is Q-Life in VI while the other is Children's Practice in Ikoyi. (if you're in Lagos that is) They'll give you the form when you get there.

Call them to schedule and get the list of necessary documents that you'll go with.

For an individual, it's N28,000

kissoflife:

Thank you very much for this info. infact i never knew all this.

I plan to go for medicals close to when i will submit the application but How do i get the medical form that I will take to the Hospital/clinic?

And please what is the format for a gift deed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Reasonabledoubt:

Account checked. Were you trying to pass a msg?

Don't know how Nairaland mail works, but I didn't see anything else.
Yea..recheck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
elfmann:

Yea..recheck.

I have replied you...I only saw a message from nairaland, saying that you want to contact me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Reasonabledoubt:

I have replied you...I only saw a message from nairaland, saying that you want to contact me.
Check again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Homguy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
Kontagious:

Contacting IQAS when your processing time has not elapsed will be discarded. Applicants whose processing time have exceeded the stated time are still in line waiting for their ECA, you can then imagine what the case will be for a beginning. You can however try to get in touch but be sure to receive a feedback telling you to wait out the processing period.

WES states 20 business days but took 15 business days for me after all documents were received.
thanks bro. I already contacted them. Not like am expecting any reply though as they have stated this on their page.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kissoflife: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
yimiton:
There are specific medical centers that you must visit.

One of them is Q-Life in VI while the other is Children's Practice in Ikoyi. (if you're in Lagos that is) They'll give you the form when you get there.

Call them to schedule and get the list of necessary documents that you'll go with.

For an individual, it's N28,000

Thank you, but is it wise to wait til few days to submission before I go for medicals? Reason being my pof is still pending
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bambalee(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Kontagious:

Your educational background has no correlation with your NOC but your work experience, job description to be precise. Now, 10 years experience as a banker is generic as a "marketer" has a different NOC to one who is a customer service representative.

What is your job title? You'd get answers when that is known.

Thanks for the response, I am asking on behalf of a friend. He has basically spent all the years in operations and he is presently the head of operations for the branch of the bank he works at.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.