Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1509138 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 6:15am On Aug 24, 2017
Thanks all for the response, I'm not vexing again grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by philip3(m): 6:18am On Aug 24, 2017
slept off trying to refresh CIC page for draw. woke up this morning thinking I was going to be the first to post, didnt know boys are not smiling. anyway congrats to all ITA Aug 24th peeps. our timeline has started. score of 453.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 6:18am On Aug 24, 2017
superdoll:
1 month (4 weeks +2days) after transcript deliver to IQAS and yet no acknowledgment. To tink that I still have another 9 to 10 weeks to wait after der confirmation makes me want to start this ECA process afresh with ICES or WES.
CRS score will be 446 wen ECA is recieved but after my birthday in sept it will drop to 441.
Now I can't afford to have these guys (CIC) draw at higher scores. Seriously praying that the scores temaim low through the rest of the year.
Can I really wait till November to get my ECA from IQAS.
I am really worried...........

Iqas don scatter o, sorry. Have u tried calling and sending a mail? These guys are not serious o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 6:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Hope is sure alive. I only pray for a favourable draw before my birthday in September 27. I no wan hear say CIC minus 5 from my CRS. Thanks for your encouragement boss.

quote author=ugoiyke79e post=59767795]

Reading your post, I cant help but remember the evening of 8th February 2017....that day, CRS cut off dropped below 450 for the first time since onset of EE.
The announced cut off was 447 and my crs was 446.....mehhhnnnn I felt terrible..especially because there wasnt much hope that it will remain low...
@Esosa4real encouraged me to be hopeful......
I crosschecked ma profile and saw i made a 0.5 mistake in inputting my IELTS...
I corrected d error and gbammmm......my crs score dropped to 443....just imagine my reaction.....
The rest is history.
So ma dear, keep the hope alive.....u shall also get past this stage....

Cheers.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by olyveoyl(f): 6:37am On Aug 24, 2017
MummyJaygirls:
Thanks all for the response, I'm not vexing again grin
PM me if you're in lagos mummyJaygirls .....got something for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 6:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Sorry! I understand the feeling. Sure our time will come.
#team 433

Trikings2000:
Wow! Nice one we had a draw.... But a dissapointment for me @430. Feel a bit down, but wat can i do. Hope pebc reviews wifey documents asap.

Congrats to everyone securing ITA

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Please wgi can enlighten me on this Canada stuff my wife studied banking and finance and has been working as a finance officer in travel agency please how can she fit in.
He who asked for road shall never get lost help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by gogedda: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Hello fabdee, your ADR for US visa refusal, was it the Schedule A form, did you fill it initially before you submitted your application?

Congratz to all our Ogas wey don't get PPR and ITA. O have 2 questions.

1) For those of us using Msc (geology) ECA for our application, do we still have to upload our Bsc (geology) certificate while submitting our E-APR or just the Msc. Pls note, I didn't do ECA for my Bsc.

2) work experience was from 2011 to 2014, while Msc was from 2013 to 2015. Do I have to worry about this, I already qualify for my NOC since 2010 when I had my Bsc. I hope CIC won't start asking questions about this dates that overlap because I kind of do that Msc part time even though it was full time.

All advises and recommendations are welcome...

Cc seniors...

fabdee:
So I'm back...lol.
Thanks everyone
Hmmm its been a journey of a thousand miles ooo. The most challenging part was when we got another ADR yesterday for UK PCC after 6months ooooo....i was like waaattttt���. Why are they just asking for that? Besides hubby's cumulative visits to UK aint even up to 2months anyways to God be the glory we got PPR today, the rest they say is history. Wheewwww!!!

My Timeline
ITA...............Jan 25th
AOR.................Feb 15th
Medicals passed...Mar 24th
BGC N/A................April 4th
ADR......................Aug 1st
IP2....................Aug 21st
ADR..................Aug 22nd
PPR...................Aug 23rd

First ADR.......US visa refusal
Second ADR.....UK PCC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dumsydsassy1: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2017
cochtrane:
Finally, FSW draw. 434. Educated guess does come true smiley

Congratulations @cochtrane @bigfido et al..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 7:21am On Aug 24, 2017
It would have been easier if you had informed your school to include your statement of result or certificate before they sent the transcript to WES.

Your statement of result or certificate is also required by WES for evaluation.

What I did was to scan my statement of result to a friend in Canada and he sent it locally to WES last week Thursday 17th Aug and WES acknowledged receipt on Wednesday. Though my transcripts are still being expected from my schools (OND & B.SC)

It will end well.

lovetree:

Hi, I graduated from UNILORIN. I collected it last year though when the exchange rate was still 160naira to 1 USD. It cost N2,500 for the transcript and N13,500 for courier services to WES. The transcripts were sent about a week after request and The verification was done in less than 2 weeks I believe.

The whole process took about 6 weeks from transcript request to ECA completion.

Hi feygbe, thanks for your prompt response ....Pls can someone help me with it or do I have to be there? I understand i have to send my statement of result to WAS as well right? Or willbthe rranscript alone be ok? And will the school send the transcript to WES directly? So I just pay for the transcript and the courier service . Thank you for your response. Really appreciate I'm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2017
When is your IELTS exam? Mine is scheduled for Sept 30th and ECA almost completed.

Waiting patiently, preparing for the exam and the rest is going to be well.

jergins:
Congrats to all ITA recipients, will soon change to PPR is a shortwhile by Gods grace.

Please dont ignore Other here, your contributions are still expected.

And for some that are still IELTS, ECA level... By His Grace, soon ours will come, Don't relent.

Officially joining the forum as active member.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Raconteur14(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2017
Congratulations to all those that got ITA. @cochtrane and all the senior gurus, please don't leave us here.

I got an ITA but I might have to reject it yet again. I used a professional certificate that made my score high (two or more degrees). I initially got an ITA but declined it and removed the certificate. Now I have removed the certificate but my scores had not been updated to reflect the true nature and now I have gotten another ITA that still reflects my score with the professional certificate.

I tire to reject ITA o. Haaa... And my CRS will reduce in September because of my birthday. ITA better come out in the next two weeks and be lower than 433 o. #team433

God shower your favour on me

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Thanks, this ur cheap flights website no cheap o, lol

Hahahaa...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by fabdee: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2017
No we did not. We had already submitted our application before we stumbled on this thread and started learning things....lol

[quote author=gogedda post=59771040]Hello fabdee, your ADR for US visa refusal, was it the Schedule A form, did you fill it initially before you submitted your application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=yimiton post=59766431]Pls check your account again and ensure your payment was successful. I submitted today and got AOR instantly. Abi, is AOR not that letter confirming receipt of application?

I didn't get a mail but when I checked my account, it was there.

[/quote

Hi, I just checked again. Nothing. The payment was successful. Infarct gtb don debit me .

That is my status till now. Please how do I contact them please

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Congrats to the new ITAites, may you all be successful at this final stage.

It seems IQAS is now the new bottleneck. I faxed my documents to them over a week and no acknowledgement up till now. With the stories, I am reading regarding them, I'm worried how long this will last.

Please is there any one who has sent transcripts to WES from ABSU? Is it straightforward process and how long did it take for them to confirm the inquiry from WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jergins: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2017
Done Ielts since June, good/Required score LRSW -8,7.5,7,7. ECA almost completed too. Last verification awaiting schl.

Success in the exam.

!
billy:
When is your IELTS exam? Mine is scheduled for Sept 30th and ECA almost completed.

Waiting patiently, preparing for the exam and the rest is going to be well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by superdoll: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2017
My dear I have called and sent messages severally. It is well with us iqas clients

cryquote author=MummyJaygirls post=59770574]

Iqas don scatter o, sorry. Have u tried calling and sending a mail? These guys are not serious o [/quote
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Please does anyone know how I can contact CIC. O submitted my application over 36 hours ago and no AOR yet. Pple dat submitted after me have received their AOR. So I was advised to contact them. Please help me out with a Phone number or email address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by superdoll: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2017
cochtrane:

I don't think you should be worried. Indications are that, given the current rules and trend, the CRS cut-off will remain as low into the new year. And if there's gonna be rule change, IRCC will provide notice. If I had or I'm gonna have 441 by September I wouldn't be worried at all. Even down to December.

Thank you @cochtrane. I feel comforted. Congrats on ur ITA. ......Sure deserved cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by A14: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Congrats to everyone who received ITA. The end is closer than you think.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by superdoll: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2017
yimiton:
441 is a very solid score. I don't believe you have any reason to worry at all. It will definitely be your turn soon. Keep the hope alive.

Thank you so much. Amen to ur prayers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tbaby2015: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2017
cochtrane:
Finally, FSW draw. 434. Educated guess does come true smiley

Congrats to all ITA recipients. Happy for u guys. Others still at ECA, IELTS stage, wish u speed ...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jergins: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2017
You are Lastma, when people get mat here dey sleep. No sleep on duty.

Good job to evryone.the rate pages on this thread dey increase ehn... we go soon have part 3. BT b4 then E go reach my turn by God's grace and others.

philip3:
slept off trying to refresh CIC page for draw. woke up this morning thinking I was going to be the first to post, didnt know boys are not smiling. anyway congrats to all ITA Aug 24th peeps. our timeline has started. score of 453.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2017
dtush:
Please does anyone know how I can contact CIC. O submitted my application over 36 hours ago and no AOR yet. Pple dat submitted after me have received their AOR. So I was advised to contact them. Please help me out with a Phone number or email address.

CIC IRCC

+16139444000

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Everyone take note at the bolded, those about to assess their docs can try them out.

Trikings2000 would u be kind enough as to tell us their process exactly, thanks

This interesting. From WES>IQAS>ICES. We move with the flow! cheesy

By the way, just a day or two away and so many pages to catch up with! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jergins: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2017
U need to go through page 1 to 2 or so of this thread. All your questions addressed. Any other still require clarity, u can ask here.

lekibraky:
Please wgi can enlighten me on this Canada stuff my wife studied banking and finance and has been working as a finance officer in travel agency please how can she fit in.
He who asked for road shall never get lost help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2017
toyogirl:
Lol....na real Sydney gang...We need to deploy the hosts of heaven to Sydney, honestly...They need the anointing of divine speed!

Meanwhile, @40manlappy, your old time religion prophesying skills are required for we 'Sydney gang' in these trying times ooo cry

Don't worry sis, your PPRs are around the corner wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2017
Hard as it may seem, I suggest you keep calm and your AOR will come. My status was on confirmation of application transmission (like yours) for more than 24hours and I only wondered why people call it "AOR", lol. My AOR came the next day and the letter carried the date it was issued.
dtush:
My fellow Canadians, I submitted my application since yday 2pm and yet to get AOR till now.

What do I do please? Do I need to reach out to them and if yes how
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by oluwasma(f): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2017
Hello everyone, I have been reading comments here and I have read about the Canadian permanent residency requirements. Please my question is when I checked my Noc, mine is skill level C. I have four years working experience as a customer care representative. The Noc skill level that is accepted is 0, A, B. Please how can you advise me? I had my degree in Microbiology but never practiced with it as you all know the situation of Nigeria. People only get to do the job they get as there is no certainty you get a job based on what you study. Please I need advice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ehrnie: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2017
Congratulations to all our new ITAs wink This is surely the appointed time - Glory to God.

To all those who missed this draw, especially the ones who missed it by just one mark ...whew...I cannot even pretend I know exactly how you are feeling. But please stay strong and know that what's yours will find you at the appointed time. One love.

Please Please Please - ITA is not the same as CoPR ...it's just another hurdle you have crossed (you are yet to finish the race). Take time to READ all requirements / instructions and ensure you dot all the "I"s and cross all the "T"s. We have heard stories of people whose application got rejected or those that were even banned because of post ITA gragra. That's not your portion o.

Congrats again!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yewwygraceful: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2017
Congratulations to ITA recipients, may you receive favor as you submit your applications. If you missed the draw, hang in there, it will come soon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.