Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1507369 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Teatop1234:
The emphasis on the refund form makes me think there’s an increase. Please go and pick up the TRF before you reregister.

Where is d emphasis?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Adesire1: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Your work experience must be: paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships don’t count)----http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

@Bolded, You can use your NYSC work experience if it falls under skill level A, B or O.

Thank you nd God bless...i served as a school teacher...can it fly?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Adesire1: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
smslive2:
Whats his Age, Educational Profile... We need to know so that we can advise who should be the PA
Okay...he is 36 with a bachelor's degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
MippiShick:

Haha! Sleekysilk. We don try epp Naija move forward. Naija no gree move, naija dey move us instead.
You can do better than you've been doing. Just try a little harder
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Abby2017:
Buhahahahahaha.
Come back here, where are you running to.
You can also revoke your PR status o or refuse to land before expiration of your entry visa. Nigeria needs you, you are the future of the country. I see your moniker and I see the president of our generation, start now, please don't go. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abby2017, na u dey talk like this. After all d efforts the VO has put into reviewing my application, I should now revoke, haba! That will turn me to a bad shyde (child)
Nigeria cannot need me. Justine Trudeau needs me more

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bodeakinboyo: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Good day all,

Please i need assistance on the CPA Alberta registration with my ICAN certificate, MSC Finance and BSC accounting . i will be leaving for canada by the end of this month . Please someone help me with a step by step on what to do before i travel.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Jurisdy17:

Where are you running to... cheesy
To my new country. The MAPLE land...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by db23: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
MRSDA:

Hi fellow Londoner!

AOR Sept 6th. File moved to London last week

OK. Thanks for info @MRSDA
Is there still a whatsapp group? Still not getting any answers on this fellow Londoners
I only found out mine was there when I emailed them last week. My profile still says NA2, since Sep 5th
I'm AOR Aug 17th
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Why not wait till when you get your ITA and apply before getting married? If you marry after AOR, it wont affect your score anymore. However, you need to ensure you have enough POF for family of 2 as you would be required to update your POF since the family composition has now changed.

fonseca1929:
Good morning

I have done eca and it is remaining to get the 8777 ielts score.

I have noticed that whenever I put married, my crs score reduces.i am yet to get married but intend to do so before travelling.please if I do it myself,is it easy to add spouse.please advice accordingly.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by db23: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
bigfido:
Guys, for those of us that have been admitted into London VO with scholarship and all paid expense to chill ville and are interested in a group chat.

https://chat.whatsapp.
com/C6SPWL7k9B15x9voy6M5En

There's a space between the dot and com. You can fix that up

Thanks @bigfido
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
http://www.cpaalberta.ca/Become-a-CPA/CPA-Enrollment-Process

bodeakinboyo:
Good day all,

Please i need assistance on the CPA Alberta registration with my ICAN certificate, MSC Finance and BSC accounting . i will be leaving for canada by the end of this month . Please someone help me with a step by step on what to do before i travel.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
MRSDA and db23... I wish you both speed and God's grace with LVO

Did any of you have previous UK or US Visa Refusals or Visa Stamped on your passports?
Have you visited the US or UK before?

Just asking for statistical review.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
That would work perfectly for you as the PA because you are younger and have a higher degree than your spouse too

Adesire1:

Thank you nd God bless...i served as a school teacher...can it fly?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
smslive2:
See world people.... Despite the huge salary dem dey pay you... you aint loyal... lol

Smslive,

Lolz at your comment....but on a serious note, from people that I interacted with on IELTS days, most people (especially young people with growing families) earning good pay (cos you wont even be doing this PR hustle in the first place if you re not averagely okay financially- should we start naming the costs? grin) are really NOT running away from their jobs but most are jumping the Nigerian ship that is obviously sinking.

Most people will miss their good jobs and the good pay (at least in the short term) but the question that will always remain to be answered is:

"If I stay back in this country compared to if I take the opportunity to leave to re-start my life and that of my kids. What will our lives look like 10 years after, in both environments?"

It's looking gloomy for most people born in the 70s and early 80s era hence the fight is for our children's future, to place their destinies in environment where their merit, creativeness and brilliance will be appreciated, polished and given the necessary rewards deserving! and most people including myself are ready to forgo the nice and good pay to give these kids that opportunity. Our careers most often are secondary, in the next 5 to 10 years in Canada, we would have caught up again with colleagues left behind in Nigeria on all fronts, pay inclusive!

Cheers man.

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Adesire1: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
smslive2:
That would work perfectly for you as the PA because you are younger and have a higher degree than your spouse too

Okay but will i have to show my payslip ? If yes I finished my service in 2014 o ....how do i cover that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
I cant agree more with you my sister... For most people, this hustle is not because of the PA or Spouse.... Its mainly because of the children's future. Better Education, Access to good health care, good environment etc... IT IS WELL with us all

TEECANN:

Smslive,

Lolz at your comment....but on a serious note, from people that I interacted with on IELTS days, most people (especially young people with growing families) earning good pay (cos you wont even be doing this PR hustle in the first place if you re not averagely okay financially- should we start naming the costs? grin) are really NOT running away from their jobs but most are jumping the Nigerian ship that is obviously sinking.

Most people will miss their good jobs and the good pay (at least in the short term) but the question that will always remain to be answered is:

"If I stay back in this country compared to if I take the opportunity to leave to re-start my life and that of my kids. What will our lives look like 10 years after, in both environments?"

It's looking gloomy for most people born in the 70s and early 80s era hence the fight is for our children's future, to place their destinies in environment where their merit, creativeness and brilliance will be appreciated, polished and given the necessary rewards deserving! and most people including myself are ready to forgo the nice and good pay to give these kids that opportunity. Our careers most often are secondary, in the next 5 to 10 years in Canada, we would have caught up again with colleagues left behind in Nigeria on all fronts, pay inclusive!

Cheers man.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
A Reference letter will be sufficient especially if it follows CIC Standard

Adesire1:

Okay but will i have to show my payslip ? If yes I finished my service in 2014 o ....how do i cover that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
It doesn't matter. You don't have to be currently employed to be eligible. So long as u have a 1 year work experience. Go thru @Feygbe posts and see that she used her NYSC experience and was not employed at the time, I think. Just package ref letter from the school in CIC format if you can and you are good to go.

Adesire1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ok done that. But then I went to Payment & Receipts and then to Transaction History and nothing came out. Am I doing the right thing?

Dapt16:

Click on new user/change password, it will direct you to a page where you will need to input your e-mail address and mobile number. If the login code is not sent to you within 5 minutes, you can send a mail to helpdesk@ebsrcm.com with your details so the code can be sent to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Itissettled3:
Good day everyone.

Please i have a question, if a court awards you joint custody of a child but the other party to the joint custody is not included in your PR application, can you apply for PR for the child with signed consent from the the other person?

I hope my write up is not so confusing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
prideandjoy:
Oh My!! This is scary. What if the PA has never had any UK visa nor refusal just the spouse that has had a UK visa?

Pls anyone in the house with a UK visa that had his/her application in a visa office other than London?

Some spouse with that history get LVO still.....but see, it's not confirmed, some get ottawa It could also be work distribution.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
dupyshoo:
Congrats esosa4real and temitope06 (the 2 comedians). I am so happy for you!!! Pray that all the other people waiting for London VO will get their PPRs soon too.

Congrats Kontagious!!!

Thanks the great dupshoo!!

Wow....congrats @temitope06
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
smslive2:
I cant agree more with you my sister... For most people, this hustle is not because of the PA or Spouse.... Its mainly because of the children's future. Better Education, Access to good health care, good environment etc... IT IS WELL with us all

My brother, you mean? grin grin

It will all end in praise IJN!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rebarobyn:

Bonus track: Surulere ft LVO

Surfleet ft LVO & Donjazzy grin cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Good day house,

I appreciate the good work going on here...

I kindly request the elders' thoughts on the following:

1. I want to rearrange the names of my kids on their birth certificates and passports, ie make their first names middle names. I applied to SINP for the PNP points and I want to know whether it will be in order to do effect the names rearrangements before ITA (as their passports will be expiring soon)

2. Can I use a different NOC from the one I used to apply to SINP when I want to put in my application post ITA? (though the NOC is very similar and in the same job family)

3. Perchance I retake IELTS and have a higher score that lands me an ITA before SINP's nomination falls through, can I go ahead with that direct ITA and ignore the SINP nomination?

4. If my Employer's Offer Letter doesn't contain my job role but reflects only the level on which I was employed on Eg. Offer Letter says he is employed as an ASSISTANT MANAGER but did not say he is an HR ANALYST. If Employment Reference Letter now reflects the HR ANALYST job role only, hope it will not be an issue for the VO?

5. When exactly is the right timeline to do PCC (Alagbon runz) and Medicals in advance after clinching ITA? Does ALAGBON RUNZ take time and cumbersome?

Thank you as it will all end in praise for us!!!

(Help me arrange my thoughts regarding the above, e joo. God bless)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hahahaha... I rebuke the spirit of Bobrisky IJN

TEECANN:

My brother, you mean? grin grin

It will all end in praise IJN!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
smslive2:
Hahahaha... I rebuke the spirit of Bobrisky IJN

LMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
I just saw the below on Canada Forum.... BEWARE!!! CIC do verify employment reference ooooo

Avoid story that touch, if you cant get a document, USE YOUR LOE!!!

Hi All,
I have a query on reference letter.
My current company didnt provide me a reference letter, so i have asked my manager to provide that. He agreed for the same but on plain paper as he doesnt want to go against HR/company policy. He has given his visiting card and office id along with the letter.

Now CIC has dropped him a mail for verification and asked for my details and kept HR in copy (got it from company website - Contact us). Also they have asked approval from HR on my employment and roles/Responsibility. Manager has to get approval from HR and then reply to CIC.

Now this is a problem. He helped me against policy but now HR is also aware of. Anyways HR will not respond for sure. so what should I do. I am not sure, if my manager will also respond.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Itissettled3: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thank you. Was just wondering if they will say why is the child not staying back with the other custodian.

Th
smslive2:
With the signed consent/affidavit, you should be fine.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
dfanz:
I had UK refusal, got schedule A ADR but was processed in Ottawa.

I have come to realise that there are no rules with CIC.

Exactly, like i said.......Nothing is confirmed with Cic.....we only observe some patterns which is not absolute all the time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Itissettled3: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thank you very much.

Thankkkkk youuuuuu sooooooo much.

[quote author=Hamiltondreamer post=62158251][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.