Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1507070 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
For those that intend to go for ielts remark. I suggest you nairabet your ielts results ohh by circling all four or at least 3 components, because one at least will change. Your 15k can not come and go and enter voice mail ohh after a whooping 68k paid.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
You can use gift deed before or post ITA....
A lot of people on this thread have used gift deed post ITA and have already recorded success on their applications

RuggedArab:

Boss13

What if I have a sponsor...... do I still need 3months/6months bank statement? or once I get the ITA my sponsor transfers the money, I get the letter of gift deed and submit?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
In other news...

Wintry weather is coming to Toronto this week and Environment Canada is predicting freezing temperatures plus a chance of flurries starting on Thursday night.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Boss13:

Hi MRSDA, try to join the London whatsapp group and fill the tracker. I can see that CIO has reduced the time they hold on the files they intend sending to local visa offices. This means that the total waiting period will not be much for you.

Look and stay positive!

Gracias! Joined one now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Zee1Sha2: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please help me. I have been trying to identify my NOC but I couldn’t find any. I have experience in e-banking Department. Please assist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
db23:

OK. Thanks for info @MRSDA
Is there still a whatsapp group? Still not getting any answers on this fellow Londoners
I only found out mine was there when I emailed them last week. My profile still says NA2, since Sep 5th
I'm AOR Aug 17th

Have you joined the one bigfido put here?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
You may want to highlight your exact roles and responsibilities.

Zee1Sha2:
Please help me. I have been trying to identify my NOC but I couldn’t find any. I have experience in e-banking Department. Please assist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tollu: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Issyman:

So the transcript was not submitted and he got assessment report. I am hearing about 4th is for the first time. Plz I ve sent u a PM.

Correct. Sorry though, PM not available.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tollu: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
MRSDA:

Hi fellow Londoner!

AOR Sept 6th. File moved to London last week

I just found out today that our file has been moved to the dreaded London office. AOR 2nd September.
#sigh
The Lord will make our journey smooth.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hi tollu,

have you ever applied for a UK or US visa in the past?
Was it denied or approved?

tollu:

I just found out today that our file has been moved to the dreaded London office. AOR 2nd September.
#sigh
The Lord will make our journey smooth.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
smslive2:
You can use gift deed before or post ITA....
A lot of people on this thread have used gift deed post ITA and have already recorded success on their applications

A sample of gift deed notorized. Note you cam do the following things to a gift deed
1. Sworn to before a commissioner of oaths
2. Attested to before a Magistrate or a High court Judge
3. Notorized by a Notaries Public.
It's EITHER OR not all of it on one document. It smacks unprofessionalism

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dapt16: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
Newmum0615:
Ok done that. But then I went to Payment & Receipts and then to Transaction History and nothing came out. Am I doing the right thing?

Have you received the login code? If you have, just click on login, input your payer id (e.g 123456 ) and the login code sent to you in the field for password then click on continue. The next page is the confirmation page with your email and mobile nos, click on continue and on the next page, click on the OK button. Check the drop down and click on view etcc card details then click display. Select the period you wish to view and print.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by IjayDiamond: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hello everyone,

I’ve been reading this forum and I must say you all are doing a great job! Wow! The amount of information is overwhelming. Although, in the past few days I have been so unsure of myself because of the recent posts.

Pls the Crs score used to jump into the pool, is it the Subtotal - Core/ Human Capital Factors or the grand total?

In essence, I got 392 and 430 respectively. Pls can someone help me calculate my Crs score with my details. Thanks. Single, BA and a diploma, Age - 26, 3 years work experience. IELTS LRSW- 8,7,7,7 I need help as I am not sure I am super qualified to jump into the pool. Thank you all and congratulations to all who received PPR. Hoping to join soonest.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
smslive2:
MRSDA and db23... I wish you both speed and God's grace with LVO

Did any of you have previous UK or US Visa Refusals or Visa Stamped on your passports?
Have you visited the US or UK before?

Just asking for statistical review.

I guess MRSDA and db23 somehow missed these questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
IjayDiamond:
Hello everyone,

I’ve been reading this forum and I must say you all are doing a great job! Wow! The amount of information is overwhelming. Although, in the past few days I have been so unsure of myself because of the recent posts.

Pls the Crs score used to jump into the pool, is it the Subtotal - Core/ Human Capital Factors or the grand total?

In essence, I got 392 and 430 respectively. Pls can someone help me calculate my Crs score with my details. Thanks. Single, BA and a diploma, Age - 26, 3 years work experience. IELTS LRSW- 8,7,7,7 I need help as I am not sure I am super qualified to jump into the pool. Thank you all and congratulations to all who received PPR. Hoping to join soonest.
If you have a diploma which can be assessed as an additional certificate, your score should be way more than 430.
430 is what you max out on with Bachelors only. Your score should be in the 460 range.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tollu: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
smslive2:
Hi tollu,

have you ever applied for a UK or US visa in the past?
Was it denied or approved?

Hiya. I have a previous US denial.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dapt16: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
smslive2:
MRSDA and db23... I wish you both speed and God's grace with LVO

Did any of you have previous UK or US Visa Refusals or Visa Stamped on your passports?
Have you visited the US or UK before?

Just asking for statistical review.

Hello smslive2, my file was also transferred to LVO. Myself and my hubby have been to UK severally, we also both did our masters in the UK but he was denied US Visa twice. I think most people that kinda have ties with UK have their files moved to LVO.

I got a letter for interview from LVO undecided undecided undecided undecided. Those people are not smiling at all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
bodeakinboyo:
Good day all,

Please i need assistance on the CPA Alberta registration with my ICAN certificate, MSC Finance and BSC accounting . i will be leaving for canada by the end of this month . Please someone help me with a step by step on what to do before i travel.

Oboy, this CPA waka is a good one but expensive.

I did for CPA Ontario's Internationally Trained Accountants (ITA) route. To apply for transcript from ICAN and paying for the process with CPA Ontario cost me some almost 400k naira...

Go to ICAN office to begin the process, meanwhile before then, review the requirements of the website of CPA Alberta- the forms to fill and the amount to pay.

If your application is eventually approved, CPA Alberta will advice you on the papers (Core 1 and 2, CFE etc) that you will challenge (write/take) to become a full CPA in canada.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tollu: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Wow! Just saw the good news. Congratulations esosa4real and temitope06!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thanks. Got it.
Dapt16:

Have you received the login code? If you have, just click on login, input your payer id (e.g 123456 ) and the login code sent to you in the field for password then click on continue. The next page is the confirmation page with your email and mobile nos, click on continue and on the next page, click on the OK button. Check the drop down and click on view etcc card details then click display. Select the period you wish to view and print.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Interview ke... This is serious o LVO.

I am thinking the reason why it is a bit delayed is probably because LVO is not the primary VO for Nigerians so they treat it as Secondary application after the London Applicants.... #JustThinking

Dapt16:

Hello smslive2, my file was also transferred to LVO. Myself and my hubby have been to UK severally, we also both did our masters in the UK but he was denied US Visa twice. I think most people that kinda have ties with UK have their files moved to LVO.

I got a letter for interview from LVO undecided undecided undecided undecided. Those people are not smiling at all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kike100: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Eyin temi bawo ni o, shey wa..elelelelelelelee shey wa ( in Ayefele's voice!!!)

London VO don wake up ooh, PPR mail don land!!!

I shall be back in a gifffffyyy ( in jenifa's voice) grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by IjayDiamond: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
@cochtrane
cochtrane:

If you have a diploma which can be accessed as an additional certificate, your score should be way more than 430.
430 is what you max out on with Bachelors only. You score should be in the 460 range.
cochtrane:

If you have a diploma which can be accessed as an additional certificate, your score should be way more than 430.
430 is what you max out on with Bachelors only. You score should be in the 460 range.

Omg! A reply from you?! I am truly honored! cheesy

I was using this (362 in first pic) all along. Do you mean this (462 in second pic) pls?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Congratulations... please share your timeline

kike100:
Eyin temi bawo ni o, shey wa..elelelelelelelee shey wa ( in Ayefele's voice!!!)

London VO don wake up ooh, PPR mail don land!!!

I shall be back in a gifffffyyy ( in jenifa's voice) grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dapt16: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Newmum0615:
Thanks. Got it.

You are welcome
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ita the 462 you need. That is a massive crs score though

IjayDiamond:
@cochtrane

I was using this (362 in first pic) all along. Do you mean this (462 in second pic) pls?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bimpsy99: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Congrats June 10 AOR. God makes all.things beautiful in His time grin. May the Canny land favour you.

kike100:
Just ranting!!!

I wish i could withdraw our application, start afresh maybe our local VO would be Ottawa instead of London!!!

Person no fit plan well sef!!! Am so pissed!!!abi iru radarada wo ni gbogbo yi ke!!(what rubbish is all this sef��)

Thanks for reading
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
IjayDiamond:
@cochtrane

You welcome. Yeah, it's the 462 in the second pic, your grand total. As smslive2 said, it's a strong score. You should get ITA easy.
WES needs to confirm your additional diploma indeed qualifies though.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by IjayDiamond: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Dapt16:

You are welcome

Thank you!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by IjayDiamond: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
smslive2:
Ita the 462 you need. That is a massive crs score though

Oops! Wrong quote/ reply. Thank you!!!! @smslive2
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by IjayDiamond: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
cochtrane:

You welcome. Yeah, it's the 462 in the second pic, your grand total. As smslive2 said, it's a strong score. You should get ITA easy.
WES needs to confirm your additional diploma indeed qualifies though.

My diploma is in french language studies (DELF) pls can it be evaluated by WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DubbieLala(f): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hello house, please I need guidance on completing my WES registration online. I would like to know the best options of payment from Nigeria. I have a USD account/card and a GTB naira account also but there are no options for debit cards. Guys please how did you do yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.