Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1506295 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ljay17: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
1kingwriter:

Good day.
You made mention earlier that 6000 applications was earmarked for Ontario and about 3000 taken by June.
Do you know if it's capped now?

No idea bro/sis...but I highly doubt that their quota has been exhausted cos they recently reopened the Human Capital Priorities Stream on Nov 2.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by philip3(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
men see some thick men/women on NA2.
been on 18 days and I don dey para. how do y'all cope?
just to add to the theory. past visa refusals twice to the UK. only one travel history for my undergrad not like baba 26 countries.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
TEECANN:

Hello House,

I am a little bothered.

Please does this WES ECA report make an MBA Ife less a regular MBA if it evaluates it as an "EXECUTIVE MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION"?

Will an Executive MBA still be ranked as a Masters Degree?

Thank you.

Yes it's ranked a masters degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
So why do they want us to specify it? I was wondering the same thing when I had to choose that for my husband's Unilag Executive MBA.

Deebay:

Yes it's ranked a masters degree. My spouse had his evaluated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by thefacelessguy: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello guys,

I have a question but I'm not sure I'm on the right thread.

My Girlfriend and I did PhD applications to study in the US and Canada. I got an offer in the US(not funded) first but my spouse(we're yet to marry) got a PhD offer(almost fully funded) in a University in Quebec Province. We had plans of probably getting married late next year or early 2019 but with this...we just concluded that she leave for school first

But while filling some of her immigration documents, I noticed that she could travel with her "Significant Partner"...I don't totally understand that.

Is it possible that we travel together?

If yes, what is the extra financial implications involved?

Thanks for your anticipated guidance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Newmum0615:
So why do they want us to specify it? I was wondering the same thing when I had to choose that for my husband's Unilag Executive MBA.

To specify what? I don't get. His certificate reads MBA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kay2011(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
philip3:
men see some thick men/women on NA2.
been on 18 days and I don dey para. how do y'all cope?
just to add to the theory. past visa refusals twice to the UK. only one travel history for my undergrad not like baba 26 countries.

I was on NA from June 27th to October 14th. File transferred to London on August 9th. Had 3 past visa refusals to the UK and madam has just 1. Had plenty travels tho. File was kept in queue awaiting review for a very long time. My advice is take plenty chill pills, buy groundnut and pure water, start thinking about people you will miss when u finally moved to Canada. Spend time with families and friends because London will attend to your file whenever they wish and there is no
way you can help it ����

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by laettydarl: 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
dtush:

Letter of consent which u can include with you LOE and he should fill form for non accompanying parent. Check the website I can't remember the name of the form.
Thank you but i dont know the meaning of LOE...
GREATFEUL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ETHIX(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good day all,

Please I cannot locate the hard copy of my WES can I use the electronic copy?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!!!!! I'm not an ambulance. I'm just ecstatic. My EOR is back!!!!!!!!!!! grin smiley

At last! I can say goodbye to IELTS. My remark result is out.

Duration: 10 weeks and 4 days

EOR Outcome: Speaking changed from 6.5 to 7.5

#IamFreefromBC
#Post-ITAhereIcome

37 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!!!!! I'm not an ambulance. I'm just ecstatic. My EOR is back!!!!!!!!!!! grin smiley

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:

congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
ETHIX:
Good day all,

Please I cannot locate the hard copy of my WES can I use the electronic copy?

sure. I didnt even bother to touch my hard copy, na soft copy i dey use.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by themaestro212: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
thefacelessguy:
Hello guys,

Is it possible that we travel together?

If yes, what is the extra financial implications involved?

Thanks for your anticipated guidance.

I think this is about going together as common law partners. It is the same financial requirement as traveling with a wife but typically, this means you have to show proof that you have been living together for up to or more than 6 months. This will include pictures of both of you on vacations, with each others' parents etc. You both might also be required to undergo an interview as part of the process to prove that you know each other very well. I have very limited knowledge about it but you can check on the CIC website for more info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Try using a different browser and try it again.

ethan002:
The result is valid... Date of exam October 28th 2017

I have filled this form like 5 times already, same result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Big congratulations to you dear. your 15k must be returned to you.

GlitteringStar:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
holuwabamikole:
Please house i need an advise on what to do, i have been trying to apply for a PR with a score of 6.0 which i had done IELTS twice with score in speaking 7.0,writing 6.5,listing 5.5,reading 5.0. please what can i do, will appreciate.

a)Write ielts a 3rd time and try to get LSWR 8777
b) Assess your certificate with any approved body

Do these 2 first then u can apply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tspice2015(f): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Please has anyone gotten confirmation mail from IOM for the Lagos session holding on January 16th, 2018? I sent a mail that I hadn’t gotten confirmation and haven’t gotten a reply. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by philip3(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
kay2011:

I was on NA from June 27th to October 14th. File transferred to London on August 9th. Had 3 past visa refusals to the UK and madam has just 1. Had plenty travels tho. File was kept in queue awaiting review for a very long time. My advice is take plenty chill pills, buy groundnut and pure water, start thinking about people you will miss when u finally moved to Canada. Spend time with families and friends because London will attend to your file whenever they wish and there is no
way you can help it ����

where that bros wen talk my case is different. come and give me some of that difference.

I like the part about saying bye to friends tho. guess PPR don land for you?

congrats @glitteringstar

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Congrats. Indeed ur star is glittering. grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
philip3:
where that bros wen talk my case is different. come and give me some of that difference.
That's Ray78 grin Better prayer warriors de this thread. You can consult CAstruggle too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dannietee(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
How did you input your work experience?

Input the correct NOC code.

ethan002:
Age 28 (12 Points)
Arranged employment - N/A
Adaptability - Spouse IELTS (LSRW - 9,8.5,7.5,7) (5Points)

EGBAMI OOOO

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tspice2015:
Please has anyone gotten confirmation mail from IOM for the Lagos session holding on January 16th, 2018? I sent a mail that I hadn’t gotten confirmation and haven’t gotten a reply. Thanks.
Hi Ugoiyke79e,

Any help with the quote?

On my part, I registered on IOM's site but yet to get feedback per 5 working days as stated. Any idea of what can be done please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:
Go play D'Banj's Mobolowowon. Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mzjennypher(f): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ljay17:

Hello nikkycool,

The requirements for OINP is quite similar to that of the FSWP apart from the mandatory Statement of Intent to reside in Ontario. You would need work reference letters, ECA, Settlement funds, Payslips, Bank statements etc.

I would suggest you download the Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream application guide from their website to get the full details.

Please ensure you select Ontario as one of the Provinces you’d like to immigrate to while creating your EE profile. You should get an NOI if your CRS is above 400. Although, they lowered their CRS Cut-Off to below 400 when they targeted some specific NOCs in IT sector a few months ago.

All the best to you.

@Ljay17 pls does ontario accept gift deeds?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
How do you get NOI from Ontario

smslive2:
Good Morning All, Just a quick question, Does Ontario still send automatic Notification of Interest to applicant with 400 and above?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bimdazzle: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello all, are there people who have gotten PPR through PNP EE on this thread. Can someone pls mention one or two names, so I can go and read their posts. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
smslive2:

Ontario send out NOI at their own discretion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
smslive2:
I think I got an update last week or so, that the recent OINP opening reached its intake limit... I am not entirely sure about this though, you can do more digging to be well informed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bimdazzle:
Hello all, are there people who have gotten PPR through PNP EE on this thread. Can someone pls mention one or two names, so I can go and read their posts. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/391#62046002

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kontagious:

Hi Ugoiyke79e,

Any help with the quote?

On my part, I registered on IOM's site but yet to get feedback per 5 working days as stated. Any idea of what can be done please?

Hello Kontagious, I have no idea about the lagos IOM session but i know that as long as he/she completed registration, d OP will definitely get confirmation mails as d day draws nearer.(e.g within 2weeks of the date.)
As for you, I can say maybe the organizers are too busy. They were here in PH 7days ago and I think they have another session in Lagos/Ibadan/Abuja soonest.
so i sugge u be a lil patient.
If your travel time is near, then i suggest u persist by registering again.
If however u have up to next year, then you could just chill for their response.

Cheers

@ Glitteringstar,,,congrats dear and keep shining.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
ugoiyke79e:
I have no idea about the lagos IOM session but i know that as long as he/she completed registration, d OP will definitely get confirmation mails as d day draws nearer.(e.g within 2weeks of the date.)
As for you, I can say maybe the organizers are too busy. They were here in PH 7days ago and I think they have another session in Lagos/Ibadan/Abuja soonest.
so i suggest u be a lil patient.
If your travel time is near, then i suggest u persist by registering again.
If however u have up to next year, then you could just chill for their response.

Cheers
Thanks for this. Travel time is relatively far, i'd wait for their response. Thanks.
cc: Tspice2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.