Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1511765 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Temas: 7:59am On Nov 17, 2017
Dotcman:
Good Afternoon Fam!

Please I need help o, I want to collect PCC from Mauritius Cus I schooled there, and I have sent two people there but they insisted I must come in person.

Any idea on what I can do, biko pls help.... No money to wast on ticket

Same situation i am in with TRNC!!( Turkish republic of North Cyprus)...GOSHHHHH
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ctrlunlimited: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2017
Omoedeki:

What should someone in my position do. I graduated 2012 but my certificate was issued in November 2014, I have started working with my statement of result before that time. What date should I put in this case.

Hi Best,

Please give me a contact to reach you with. (mail or phone number)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2017
Guitarlife:

Thanks for your time, yes I ask too many questions but isn't that the whole essence of the thread ?
Everyone keeps reprimanding me for asking too many questions but none has been magnanimous enough to even respond to the enquiry, haba !

Hello people the journey has started thanks to everyone that has encouraged me.

I spent a good number of hours sorting thru NOCs and I finally found one that fits my job description of 4 years but the job title is totally different.

I am nominating 2241 Electrical Electronic technologist while my present job title is about managing Automated Teller Machines.

My plan is to state my job role on my company reference letter to indicate I design, operate, support bla bla bla ATMachine emphasis on ATM hard ware and electronic banking systems support and repair.

Now can these fly cos if it can I can claim 4 years of work experience + my masters in electrical eng + good ielts and age =31 next year.

I need good advise, wont the VO reject it and say it doesnt match ?

You have found, you still want approval, Even 2 people already answered you. Na wao. It is really wa!

Ogbeni! Goan start from page zero. Shebi u dey find reprimand. Or better still go to CICs official website and read the instructions

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ctrlunlimited: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2017
House Please,

Who else is experiencing issues registering for IELTS exam December 2nd.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2017
Oya, just end this please. If your JD fits that of the NOC you have identified, then it is ok. The job title does not really matter.

Guitarlife:

Thanks for your time, yes I ask too many questions but isn't that the whole essence of the thread ?
Everyone keeps reprimanding me for asking too many questions but none has been magnanimous enough to even respond to the enquiry, haba !

I spent a good number of hours sorting thru NOCs and I finally found one that fits my job description of 4 years but the job title is totally different.

I am nominating 2241 Electrical Electronic technologist while my present job title is about managing Automated Teller Machines.

My plan is to state my job role on my company reference letter to indicate I design, operate, support bla bla bla ATMachine emphasis on ATM hard ware and electronic banking systems support and repair.

Now can these fly cos if it can I can claim 4 years of work experience + my masters in electrical eng + good ielts and age =31 next year.

I need good advise, wont the VO reject it and say it doesnt match ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Omoedeki: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2017
ctrlunlimited:

Hi Best,

Please give me a contact to reach you with. (mail or phone number)

Check your mail. I have sent you pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2017
Guitarlife:

There is a format for this letter on CIC website. Give that to whomever is writing the letter in your company, then use the job responsibilities indicated on the letter to pick a NOC code. There must be at least 70% match to the code you pick.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ronke1114: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Ronke1114:

Still waiting for an ans pls. Contacted them, and I was told my PCC will be dispatched on or before Monday. I Want to know how long it will take or if I should go ahead and pay for dhl. Thanks

Pls oh. Someone and me. Uk PCC delivery time mbok. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2017
TEECANN:

Merci @Kontagious...

Beautiful thing you and I and alot of people here know the bolded above...that you don't need to have a financial degree to write and qualify for ICAN and also people make career switches...but the question is: Will the Oyinbo VO understand it they way we do here?...

Their system is different...maybe they can relate with the career switch argument but how do we explain that you are working with a professional certification different from.your 1st degree in a totally different field from day1 after graduation?

That's why I want to ask you will it be still "oversabi" to include the ICAN certificate (though earlier uploaded to them), ICAN transcript along with the philosophy certificate & transcript with a Letter of Explanation (in XX01 words) in "short and precise" words.

Why all this?
The reason being I fear to give the VO an opportunity to slam NOC/Education mismatch on my application under the guise of a flimsy reason as this. He will be quick to forget that I have an MBA and ICAN if I submit Philosophy certificate and transcript to him and firstly he goes straight to view my NOC and says this doesn't jive. (These Oyinbos can be unpredictable and funny at times)

All the same, I'll go with the general consensus. This is my e-family...family watches out for family

Hello Sir/Ma, it seems you've already made a decision on what to do but you just need majority opinion to support your action. Your ADR says you should submit your first degree, please submit your first degree, ICAN is not your first degree. Don't complicate things please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2017
I think he wants folks to tell him IRCC would believe he designs ATMs.
Newmum0615:
Oya, just end this please. If your JD fits that of the NOC you have identified, then it is ok. The job title does not really matter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2017
That guy worry get muscles.
Aig84:

Hello Sir/Ma, it seems you've already made a decision on what to do but you just need majority opinion to support your action. Your ADR says you should submit your first degree, please submit your first degree, ICAN is not your first degree. Don't complicate things please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by wholesomegrace: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2017
abbeykun:

Even better...link below contains 11 and 12 as well...

Ielts_cambridge
http://ieltsmaterial.com/cambridge-pratice-tests-ielts-1-12-book-answers-audio/

Best of luck!

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2017
codebrew85:
Prime Minister Sir, good evening. Please did you call IQAS to know the status of your ECA report or they just decided to send you a mail to inform you?
mine was that I called them to ascertain the status of my assessment they told me it has been completed and in the mailing section but she does not know how long that will take. Few minutes or hours after the call I received the soft copy of the assessment report
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Via36: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2017
Hello All,
I've been a silent reader for a while now. Please can someone help me out. I'm stuck with filling out my application post ITA. I'm not able to move beyond entering my travel history details. The error message I have is below:

Application/profile details
The form could not be submitted because errors were found.

Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.

Error Description: Problematic field:Personal activities: You must provide at least 10 continuous years of history, or all time since this person's 18th birthday, to the present.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2017
elfmann:
That guy worry get muscles.
Be like say I don dey see why you harsh lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2017
Ronke1114:

Pls oh. Someone and me. Uk PCC delivery time mbok. Thanks

You can also pay for regular delivery to a UK address and have somoeone there scan it to you instead of waiting for the physical copy dispatched to Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Na wa for you o. @A14 answered your question. I did too and you still wrote this?

oya to all the people that I have vexed I say sorry, especially @GlitteringStar that has been so helpful.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tbaby2015: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2017
topebamidele:
Got to work to find the PPR mail sitting pretty in my email!!

I am FSW-Inland, but I only stumbled on this page after my submission, so I had some doubts. That was the same way I only stumbled on the student visa page in 2015 after I had submitted and was looking for CVAC address, but God somehow perfected everything then and now. My applications have always been far from perfect, but the information I read here mentally helped me to understand the various stages involved and the timeline. Thank you to everyone. My timeline is below

AOR: Oct 26
MP: Oct 28
IP1: Oct 30 (I initially thought this was 1P2, the BG message looked like the same with IP2, figured that's how it is for FSW-Inland)
NA2: Nov 3
IP2: Nov 11
PPR: Nov 16 (21 days in total)! angry

May favor shine on the path of all those expecting good news from IRCC.

PPR mail will always look PRETTY nah grin

Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Guitarlife:

oya to all the people that I have vexed I say sorry, especially @GlitteringStar that has been so helpful.
Abeg Abeg too late, vexing Glitteringstar is an unforgivable offence. You might need to appease the gods o, for further enquiries on the appeasement please see @Cochtrane cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by oluphilip2008(f): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Good morning house,
Someone should kindly help with the email address for ielts practice materials. I need it for a friend.
Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ronke1114: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Bsbabe:

You can also pay for regular delivery to a UK address and have somoeone there scan it to you instead of waiting for the physical copy dispatched to Nigeria.

Thank you very much. Very helpful. Will send it to my brother-in-law in London.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2017
If u have listed MBA, B.Sc in philosophy and ICAN in ur EE profile. You should have merged d certificates in eAPR, so if the PNP CO wants to have ur B. Sc cert, may be u didn't give them or not clear or just for request sake, give them nao.

They have ur reference letter and other job confirmation documents and ur JD matches up to 70% of ur nominated NOC.. so claiming CO may not know this and that na real wa. And the repetition, Kai.
Aig84:

Be like say I don dey see why you harsh lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Via36: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2017
Please can someone help out here? I have reviewed all the dates, I can't seem to figure out what the problem is.

Via36:
Hello All,
I've been a silent reader for a while now. Please can someone help me out. I'm stuck with filling out my application post ITA. I'm not able to move beyond entering my travel history details. The error message I have is below:

Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.

Error Description: Problematic field:Personal activities: You must provide at least 10 continuous years of history, or all time since this person's 18th birthday, to the present.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Via36:
Hello All,

The bolded is the koko of the matter. Under personal activities, your record must be continous (i.e. you can't have a day gap). For instance, you finished your BSc in May and deployed for NYSC in October, you have to fill in May-October and put unemployed in the activity field.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Aig84:

Abeg Abeg too late, vexing Glitteringstar is an unforgivable offence. You might need to appease the gods o, for further enquiries on the appeasement please see @Cochtrane cheesy grin
Make una nor vex o. I don hear wetin una dey talk na, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2017
Guitarlife:

Apology accepted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aduredee: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2017
einsteino:
pls whats the rate your bank used for your online payments(cad)? i am trying to find which bank has the best rates

last week, Gtb used 292 for a transaction i did

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Via36: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2017
Hello Santino,
Please can i send you a pm? I have checked it over and over again. The dates seem to be in sync.

Santino1:

The bolded is the koko of the matter. Under personal activities, your record must be continous (i.e. you can't have a day gap). For instance, you finished your BSc in May and deployed for NYSC in October, you have to fill in May-October and put unemployed in the activity field.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Lol. grin cheesy My E-brother yaf joined them too. embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CAstruggle(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2017
philip3:
congratulations all PPR recipients.
just wonder has @castrugle update his/her timeline?
I just wan know.

Yes I have. See below

CAstruggle:
FSW-O
WES – 31 AUG 2017
1st IELTS – 03 AUG 2017
2nd IELTS – 09 SEP 2017

CRS - 441

ITA – 4 OCT 2017
AOR – 10 OCT 2017
MEP – 24 OCT 2017
IP1 – 25 OCT 2017
NA2 – 27 OCT 2017
IP2 - 9 OCT
PPR: 11 NOV

Thanks everyone for all the contribution. Its still like a dream... I never thought i would get PPR now.

Please Pray and Pray. My file got stuck at NA2 for two weeks while others on the whatsapp group were getting PPR. I prayed mine out... Suddenly only mine among the stuck files moved to IP2.

My earlier plan was to apply for student visa for January until i stumbled upon this thread. Here i am today... who i be?

God is the greatest.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2017
Via36:
Hello Santino,
Please can i send you a pm? I have checked it over and over again. The dates seen to be in sync.

Sorry man, the PM thing doesn't work for me.

Well, you're gonna have to check again. Also, you have to check the other parts of your forms. For instance, you can't say you are unemployed Between May to July in personal history whereas other parts of the form e.g education or work history says you were in school/working until the end of May. Just go over all parts of the form (not just personal activities) and ensure there are no discrepancies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.