Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1506522 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Baisy: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hi people,

Wifey and I were in the pool and we had agreed that she'll be the primary applicant so all the funds were kept in her account. Unfortunately, her IELTS wasn't good enough when the result came so I was given ITA instead.

Please I need the following clarifications and assistance on a family application:

1. I want to apply and use the funds in her account as it is without moving them to mine. Please does anyone have a sample letter for Proof of Funds that we can use?

2. The funds are not in the same bank (fixed deposits in 3 different financial institutions). Is there a particular format the Bank should follow to report the cash for CIC purposes?

I will appreciate your prompt response(s).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Olha: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
well done my peeps.
I would like to confirm if fund in Retirement savings account can be used as POF

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Zeebooth: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hello everyone, am new here and am gonna be needing help from time to time please. Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Olha:
well done my peeps.
I would like to confirm if fund in Retirement savings account can be used as POF

Please check "FAQs" on page 0. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Baisy:

Hi people,

Wifey and I were in the pool and we had agreed that she'll be the primary applicant so all the funds were kept in her account. Unfortunately, her IELTS wasn't good enough when the result came so I was given ITA instead.

Please I need the following clarifications and assistance on a family application:

1. I want to apply and use the funds in her account as it is without moving them to mine. Please does anyone have a sample letter for Proof of Funds that we can use?

2. The funds are not in the same bank (fixed deposits in 3 different financial institutions). Is there a particular format the Bank should follow to report the cash for CIC purposes?

I don't understand. Two of you had separate profiles in the pool? Please clarify
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Baisy: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yes we did.

Saintp:

I don't understand. Two of you had separate profiles in the pool? Please clarify
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by grammy010: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
cochtrane:

Request your ATS transcripts from ICAN and have them send it to WES, just as you would do with your university transcripts. Yes, ATS should add to your points as additional certificate. It's evaluated by WES as a one-year college level certificate.

Thank you boss
Meanwhile, does that means I will be choosing TWO OR MORE POST SECONDARY SCHOOL CREDENTIALS WITH AT LEAST ONE BEING 3+ YEARS as my level of completed education?
My Evaluation is on going, WES is presently waiting for Unilag to verify my transcript, Pls do you think I can be allowed to modify my application and add the ATS?

Pls I sent you a message, kindly reply sir.

God bless you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Baisy:
Yes we did.

Oh that's good. So I and my wife can have separate profiles in the pool and if we both get ITA, we choose one of the profiles to continue. Are you sure it won't backfire?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by abiriba: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Goodevening My good people of NL,
Please i need to get back my passport form accra but I dont know how to go about it.
Can I get some suggestions please?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Baisy:

Hi people,

Hi,

A tweet was recently shared by 40manlappy (I think) that confirms POF can be in spouse name, so you need not move the funds. To your questions. Answer 2 kinda answers question 1.

So for Q2). Since the POF is in fixed deposit, simply ask the banks to give you the fix deposit certificate for the transactions. The certificate will contain the amount fixed, tenor, rate, start date, maturity date among other information. That one page certificate is sufficient as POF. So simply walk into the three banks and ask for your fix deposit certificates.

For clarity on Q1). The certificate is the format you require since you're using funds in fixed account.

Cheers.

Modified.

If the fix deposits are less than six months, please support the certificates with your wife's six month statement of account. If however, all are more than six months, then the certificates will do as POF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sistaj: 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
funshobabs:
Sometimes ago while trying to do some oversees stuff, I can't remember in particular but I clearly saw what looks like "Transcripts from university of port Harcourt are not accepted" written in red ink flashing back and forth. I wish i can remember what website was that.
One way to verify is to check if university of port Harcourt is in the list of schools attended in the drop down menu.

ok thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Have you received your pickup mail? If yes, going by the seniors experience on this thread, all you need do is pay the associated fees & authorize the courier service you used earlier to pick it up....

abiriba:
Goodevening My good people of NL,
Please i need to get back my passport form accra but I dont know how to go about it.
Can I get some suggestions please?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Oh really?
My questions are 1. What's the time frame one will get the credentials evaluated?
2. Hope IRCC accept evaluations from ICES?

Trikings2000:

1. Payment is required with the use of a credit card. I made payment using mt sisters credit card in the US. I think they should accept a debit card as well (mastercard or visa). Gtbank naira mastercard limit was recently increased to 1000USD. You can call their contact line btw 5.30pm to 9pm nigerian time to verify directly from ICES.

2. Yes you can send transcript without ref no. But if u have the ref no before processing ur transcript u can as well include that.

3. Documents are required to be sent via email. Only ur institution should send transcript directly via email or courier. I sent mine via email as stated on their website.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
grammy010:

Thank you boss
Meanwhile, does that means I will be choosing TWO OR MORE POST SECONDARY SCHOOL CREDENTIALS WITH AT LEAST ONE BEING 3+ YEARS as my level of completed education?
My Evaluation is on going, WES is presently waiting for Unilag to verify my transcript, Pls do you think I can be allowed to modify my application and add the ATS?

Pls I sent you a message, kindly reply sir.

God bless you.
Yes you can be allowed by WES to modify your application and add ATS. Do this and please share the result after you obtain your ECA.

Yes, you should be able to choose two or more post secondary school credentials.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ribaby(f): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hephgirl:
ya tagging me as guru? I'm still in ielts stage Lmao
are you done with ECA? If so how long did it take with MCC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bouqounmie(f): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Oh, ok then. Please kindly keep me posted
Gracias.

esosa4real:

It seemAs there is no group oh!! But if more doctors indicate interests and I am able to convince one or two docs working in canada to join, then I will create it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Issyman:
Plz my family, as anyone from OOU used WES for ECA. What is d response time to verification mail like. Faster or slow? Did u pay additional fees for mail verification. All responses are appreciated.
One love

Many thanks to all that responded to my enquiry above.
On behalf of all intending to do ECA but confused on which body to use cos of this IQAS wahala of delayed response and processing which is approx 15wks for now, I called ICES dis evening to ask questions we all might be interested in:
1- debit cards are not acceptable.only credit cards.
2-payment instructions will be given after one week (5working days) of receiving application which can be send by email.
3-most importantly, ur school can send transcripts without reference nos while waiting for payment instructions. This is for those whose transcripts might be ready b4 payment is completed.
4-lastly, processing period for now is 5wks for standard service.

I hope this info is useful.

@trikings many thanks for all the PM today and @40manlappy Eku agba oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DBA4show(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good evening everyone in the house, pls I got a Schedule A ADR today requesting me to provide my personal history from sep 2014-till date.
The truth of the matter is that have been in full time employment from sep 2014 -till date and that was exactly what I filled in my online personal history form. I don't know if am to write "till date"or put a specific date(like today's date)so confused.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Transfer all back to your account. If you are worried about this, u can attach wifey's statement showing the funds was transferred from hers to yours and also write an LOE explaining this.

There's a new update by CIC that funds should be in primary applicant's account.

Baisy:

Hi people,

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Till date obviously. It's not a big deal, don't stress

Did you go on a long vac during this period?

DBA4show:
Good evening everyone in the house, pls I got a Schedule A ADR today requesting me to provide my personal history from sep 2014-till date.
The truth of the matter is that have been in full time employment from sep 2014 -till date and that was exactly what I filled in my online personal history form. I don't know if am to write "till date"or put a specific date(like today's date)so confused.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
I am and overcheap is worrying me sef.... Send me a PM cheesy

konoplyanka:
any genuine Canada visa processing agent should contact me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DBA4show(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
No I have always been in the since I got that job. One more thing am I to hand fill the ADR form or type? Thanks.
Wura27:

Till date obviously. It's not a big deal, don't stress

Did you go on a long vac during this period?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
I think typing might be better. Anyone with info on this should please assist

DBA4show:
No I have always been in the since I got that job. One more thing am I to hand fill the ADR form or type? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
cochtrane:

Yes you can be allowed by WES to modify your application and add ATS. Do this and please share the result after you obtain your ECA.

Yes, you should be able to choose two or more post secondary school credentials.

Please can you tell if this can also work for ACCA, does the diploma certificate given after the completion of some papers count for WES evaluation as an additional certificate? I await your prompt response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tee248490:

Please can you tell if this can also work for ACCA, does the diploma certificate given after the completion of some papers count for WES evaluation as an additional certificate? I await your prompt response. Thanks
No, I don't think so. ACCA doesn't have something like ATS.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
good evening house, please can I send statement of result to wes for evaluation I don't really have cash for the certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Maybellyne(f): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
einsteino:

in my experience, it depends on the post office that receives it. some post office are quite efficient, again having a P.O.Box or Private mail bag does help too. Also if you or a friend work at a place that receives mail regularly, you could use the address.

post office in Nigeria do work quite well, the problem is nobody get your time to burn energy to come deliver am to you, so not a few times, your mail just sits at the post office. The guys there typically would deliver it if they have mail to deliver to someone or firm in your area wey fit annoint their hand for the troubles or cause gbege for them if they dont.

What i do when i am expecting a mail and it doesnt get delivered, is to visit the post office in charge, speak to one of the officials politely in the Nigerian way(u kno wat i mean), this always gets me my mail if they received it. inshort these days once they receive a mail that bears my name, na them dey phone me sef lol, no play o, a lil motivation would get a nigerian working better than an expatriate.

Please, how many days did it take to get the report via NIPOST?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cherryola: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
My tuition fees will be spons by my uncle my mother younger brother but my mother don t have marriage certificate pls what can I do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
is it possible for me to also include the statement of result in the transcript the school will be sending to Wes or am I suppose to send the statement myself? please can someone help me out .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kontagious:

Hi,

A tweet was recently shared by 40manlappy (I think) that confirms POF can be in spouse name, so you need not move the funds. To your questions. Answer 2 kinda answers question 1.

So for Q2). Since the POF is in fixed deposit, simply ask the banks to give you the fix deposit certificate for the transactions. The certificate will contain the amount fixed, tenor, rate, start date, maturity date among other information. That one page certificate is sufficient as POF. So simply walk into the three banks and ask for your fix deposit certificates.

For clarity on Q1). The certificate is the format you require since you're using funds in fixed account.

Cheers.

Modified.

If the fix deposits are less than six months, please support the certificates with your wife's six month statement of account. If however, all are more than six months, then the certificates will do as POF.

Well done bro but please note that according to the tweet, POF may be in the PA's name or a joint account. I don't think it should be in the accompanying spouse account.

@Baisy:

1. How about transferring the funds to your account and supporting it with a LOE that the funds is to support your Canny dream?

OR

2. Upgrade the account to a joint account and do treasury bill or fixed deposit for say, 3-6 months. That way, a LOE may not be necessary. See the tweet below.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jummolami: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please great people I need help on the following:
1. university of Ibadan verification process. I got an email from WES since last week Monday that copies of my transcript have been sent to my school for verification.

2. Hubby applied online for his lasu transcript 2 weeks ago. But don't know even understand how to track the transcript processing in lasu. Does he need to visit LASU in person. .

Please any one with idea. Please help me oo

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
cochtrane:

No, I don't think so. ACCA doesn't have something like ATS.

Sigh..... okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.