Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1509860 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
jummolami:
Please great people I need help on the following:
1. university of Ibadan verification process. I got an email from WES since last week Monday that copies of my transcript have been sent to my school for verification.

2. Hubby applied online for his lasu transcript 2 weeks ago. But don't know even understand how to track the transcript processing in lasu. Does he need to visit LASU in person. .

Please any one with idea. Please help me oo

Thank you.

It's quite easy to get his transcript verified in Lasu.... He has to go to school, to transcript office, then he would make a payment of 10k at I think skye bank and take back the receipt to the transcript office. He would be directed anyway. In 2 to 3 days, they will get back to WES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
domvic:
good evening house, please can I send statement of result to wes for evaluation I don't really have cash for the certificate

Yes, you can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cherryola:
My tuition fees will be spons by my uncle my mother younger brother but my mother don t have marriage certificate pls what can I do

Tuition fees? I don't think you're on the right thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tee248490:

Sigh..... okay
ATS is a technician scheme with which a holder can practice independent of ICAN. I'm not sure ACCA has anything like this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
domvic:
is it possible for me to also include the statement of result in the transcript the school will be sending to Wes or am I suppose to send the statement myself? please can someone help me out .

Ordinarily, you are supposed to send statement of result yourself. But if your school can do you the favour of including it in the same envelop as the transcript, fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by konoplyanka: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Wura27:
I am and overcheap is worrying me sef.... Send me a PM cheesy
hey. I'm serious here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Issyman:

Many thanks to all that responded to my enquiry above.
On behalf of all intending to do ECA but confused on which body to use cos of this IQAS wahala of delayed response and processing which is approx 15wks for now, I called ICES dis evening to ask questions we all might be interested in:
1- debit cards are not acceptable.only credit cards.
2-payment instructions will be given after one week (5working days) of receiving application which can be send by email.
3-most importantly, ur school can send transcripts without reference nos while waiting for payment instructions. This is for those whose transcripts might be ready b4 payment is completed.
4-lastly, processing period for now is 5wks for standard service.

I hope this info is useful.

@trikings many thanks for all the PM today and @40manlappy Eku agba oo

Thanks for sharing bro. Guess you have settled for ICES now smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cherryola: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
I mean my uncle who's my mother younger brother is the sponsor of my education in Canada so apart from my mother birth certificate which other document of my mother am I going to add to my application to prove the relationship between me and my uncle cos my mother don't have marriage certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Put "PRESENT"...

DBA4show:
Good evening everyone in the house, pls I got a Schedule A ADR today requesting me to provide my personal history from sep 2014-till date.
The truth of the matter is that have been in full time employment from sep 2014 -till date and that was exactly what I filled in my online personal history form. I don't know if am to write "till date"or put a specific date(like today's date)so confused.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jummolami: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=Tee248490 post=59946544][/quote]

Thank you.@Tee248490

Really appreciate. The transcript has not be sent to WES. He applied 2 weeks ago online thru the portal. But don't even know the status of the transcript and how to track it.

Kindly help me with any info.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ehix89(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
yetunde84:
Hi fellas,

Are you preparing for IELTS?
Do you need materials to study and clear all in one sitting?

Will be uploading some videos for your speaking as well. There are strategies to the speaking.

My husband and I really want to help you as much as we can. We wish you outstanding success.

Send me your email, i'll share with you on google drive.

Send your email address to lwrs9999@gmail.com

Cheers,

Me
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
You will be able to type in some fields, while for some, you'd exhaust the max characters allowed for those fields.....so type the ones you can. For additional info, create a table/excel sheet stating your name, application number et Al at the top of each doc. & specify the question you're answering.....convert your excel/word doc to pdf and upload with the other part you typed.

DBA4show:
No I have always been in the since I got that job. One more thing am I to hand fill the ADR form or type? Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
40manlappy:

Thanks for sharing bro. Guess you have settled for ICES now smiley

Considering the impending NASU strike, i think its better i go with ICES. Though i would have preferred WES due to certainty of processing time but fear of strike is the beginning of wisdom. IQAS also replied my mail requesting for my application for refund.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
jummolami:

Thank you.@Tee248490

Really appreciate. The transcript has not be sent to WES. He applied 2 weeks ago online thru the portal. But don't even know the status of the transcript and how to track it.

Kindly help me with any info.

I can assure you that it's being worked on... LASU is quite efficient with transcripts. I have requested a lot and I don't bother checking. But in this case, I think he should go to school and get the tracking no so he knows exactly when it gets to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jummolami: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Thank you. Really appreciate.

Tee248490:

I can assure you that it's being worked on... LASU is quite efficient with transcripts. I have requested a lot and I don't bother checking. But in this case, I think he should go to school and get the tracking no so he knows exactly when it gets to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DBA4show(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
toyogirl:
You will be able to type in some fields, while for some, you'd exhaust the max characters allowed for those fields.....so type the ones you can. For additional info, create a table/excel sheet stating your name, application number et Al at the top of each doc. & specify the question you're answering.....convert your excel/word doc to pdf and upload with the other part you typed.

Thanks Toyo, please have you received a Schedule A ADR before? If yes do I print the form, write in pen then Scan or can the form online be filled online, wondering cos it's in pdf. Seniors pls help o......
Once again, Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by saskgirl: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please you CAN use your ACCA advanced diploma .
Wes evaluated my ACCA advanced diploma as 3years bachelor degree Canadian equivalent.
All the best

Tee248490:

Sigh..... okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yes, I also got Schedule A request....so I just put to you how I went about mine...The form can be filled online but like I said, you may get stuck at some point due to inadequate space to accommodate all your info

Again, fill the parts you can online, print it out, append your signature and scan. Create additional word/excel doc for additional relevant info, convert to pdf, merge all 2geda as single doc and upload....

Hope you're clear now?

DBA4show:

Thanks Toyo, please have you received a Schedule A ADR before? If yes do I print the form, write in pen then Scan or can the form online be filled online, wondering cos it's in pdf. Seniors pls help o......
Once again, Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jummolami: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please any any with UI experience. Do I need to pay for the verification. Will I visit UI again for this.

Please people help me with infor ard this.

Thank you.

jummolami:
Please great people I need help on the following:
1. university of Ibadan verification process. I got an email from WES since last week Monday that copies of my transcript have been sent to my school for verification.

2. Hubby applied online for his lasu transcript 2 weeks ago. But don't know even understand how to track the transcript processing in lasu. Does he need to visit LASU in person. .

Please any one with idea. Please help me oo

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
saskgirl:

Please you CAN use your ACCA advanced diploma .
Wes evaluated my ACCA advanced diploma as 3years bachelor degree Canadian equivalent.
All the best

Wow, thank youuuuuuu

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by abiriba: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Thank you toyogirl for your response.
The issue is that my study permit is not approved yet and my school is meant to resume on the 6th september,2017.From the look of things,I may not meet up with this seasion and that is why i need my passport back .I have not gotten any pickup mail from them either.

I still need more opinions on how to go about this .
Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Quick question to WES users. So these folks changed my name on my online account to bear my maiden name. I created the account with my married name. Even after sending them marriage cert and change of name publication. Is this their style? To change the name to the name on your transcript and degree certificate?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Trikings2000: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
dombosco:
Oh really?
My questions are 1. What's the time frame one will get the credentials evaluated?
2. Hope IRCC accept evaluations from ICES?

1. 5 weeks as stated on their website. Mine was done in 3 weeks and another 1 week for the ECA to arrive via courier.

2. Yes. They are listed by CIC as one of the institutions for ECA review.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yetunde84: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
ehix89:
ehik4all@gmail.com, please do well to share...

Please send your email address to the one provided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by snt99: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hello, I da hay all the seniors in the house and those taking time to attend to questions. Am quite new here, just want to be clarified Am about processing WES but want to know why my hubby should process her own since am the principal applicant, your kind advice we be valid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
I noticed same thing when I logged in this week...last time I logged in b4 then was March...

The welcome page has my maiden name while the evaluation report still has my married name in brackets..so I guess it's their style, like you said...

Canadianfly:
Quick question to WES users. So these folks changed my name on my online account to bear my maiden name. I created the account with my married name. Even after sending them marriage cert and change of name publication. Is this their style? To change the name to the name on your transcript and degree certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by incredibledude: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
I used an immigration agent prior to getting to know about this forum

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Well, it's basically to give you guys more points...You can only claim points for evaluated educational qualification

The highest your spouse's ECA can fetch you is 10 points...Most people decide not to go this route if they feel they have enough points or maybe just to save money....

You may search for @ballerz....click on his monicker and read his posts today....He also mentioned the importance of credential evaluation after landing as PR....It may be required should your spouse decide to join a professional body of some sort...etc. ...

Hope this helps?

snt99:
Hello, I da hay all the seniors in the house and those taking time to attend to questions. Am quite new here, just want to be clarified Am about processing WES but want to know why my hubby should process her own since am the principal applicant, your kind advice we be valid.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DBA4show(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
toyogirl:
Yes, I also got Schedule A request....so I just put to you how I went about mine...The form can be filled online but like I said, you may get stuck at some point due to inadequate space to accommodate all your info

Again, fill the parts you can online, print it out, append your signature and scan. Create additional word/excel doc for additional relevant info, convert to pdf, merge all 2geda as single doc and upload....

Hope you're clear now?

Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
toyogirl:
I noticed same thing when I logged in this week...last time I logged in b4 then was March...

The welcome page has my maiden name while the evaluation report still has my married name in brackets..so I guess it's their style, like you said...

Hmmmm....Interesting. Thanks. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by snt99: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
toyogirl:
Well, it's basically to give you guys more points...You can only claim points for evaluated educational qualification

The highest your spouse's ECA can fetch you is 10 points...Most people decide not to go this route if they feel they have enough points or maybe just to save money....

You may search for @ballerz....click on his monicker and read his posts today....He also mentioned the importance of credential evaluation after landing as PR....It may be required should your spouse decide to join a professional body of some sort...etc. ...

Hope this helps?

@toyogirl thanks i do appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hmm. ...I almost used them, but God redirected my steps grin

You may want to deal according to the terms and conditions of service you signed with them; I know most of them would split the payment & request that you pay certain service has been rendered...

So if you're not owing them at this point,I'd suggest you simply email them to cancel the contract, followup and continue your project by yourself...

I believe they should be able to handover your details to you then? If not, abeg let the seniors put mouth & show you the way when they wake up tomorrow grin....

incredibledude:
I used an immigration agent(canreach) for my express entry profile. That was prior to getting to know about this forum. They really made me believe that they would provide the best support. Mehn its all fake just to get one to pay them money. I had to literally chase them to create the profile. Now I dont even know if the details they entered is accurate because they didnt give me the login details. The only time they kept calling was when I was yet to pay them their $1500 consultancy fee.

Please I need some candid advise and opinions on the steps to take. I think it is better to handle the whole process myself. Those immigration agents are more about the money they would make.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.