Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,610 members, 7,843,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

3cassavasticks's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3cassavasticks's Profile / 3cassavasticks's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Religion / Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by 3cassavasticks: 1:39pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

just like killing your own baby is not infanticide

oya, make all fathers in your village dey kill their baby.

dumb iddiot.
Idiot, better go and pray to your pigs or they will take turns to sodomize your baby
Religion / Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by 3cassavasticks: 1:26pm On May 11, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Ok. I get the message. God can do as He wishes. We have no right to judge Him. He can slaughter wholesale and kill and commit genocide without a second thought and we have no right to question Him. However, when He is referred to as just, meek, merciful, loving and we are to take inspiration from God and be guided by Him too then these violent and genocidal traits must be brought to the open.

I have every right to challenge the conception of the nature of this god because I share a planet with His believers and will be affected by their decisions. Decisions made out of their respect and love for such a deity.
Don't be silly, destroying your own property is not genocide
Religion / Re: How Can You Claim That You're A Real Igbo Yoruba or Hausa? The Irony! by 3cassavasticks: 12:58pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

ok, enough of this madness, go back to whatever mental home you escaped from!
what madness? they are missing you at the dog pound. I hope you are wearing your collar like a good obedient dog.
Religion / Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by 3cassavasticks: 12:51pm On May 11, 2013

There is a responsibility and a duty to the life brought into existence. It must not be terminated without due cause.
Why?

What about the damage done to others as a response to Davids iniquity and murder? Why must so many people be directly and indirectly punished for this? Is that just?
god created them too and he can treat them as he wishes

If you believe so. That because God is a creator then He can destroy His creation at a whim then there is a second question... is it the best way to punish David? God has the means to do and undo.... some even claim He lives outside of time shocked. Why must anyone suffer for acts He can reverse?
What is you business how god chooses to destroy his property? What makes you entitled to the role of adviser on best destruction practices?
Religion / Re: What Would It Take An Atheist To Believe In Yahweh? The True Answer...... by 3cassavasticks: 12:46pm On May 11, 2013
MrAlfa:

What would it take you Yorubas to believe in Amadioha?
Your Fulani master's whip.
lol korrrrrrrect

What would it take you northern christians to believe in Allah?
A few boko haram bombs
Religion / Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by 3cassavasticks: 12:42pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

hell is therefore certain for you for this denial.
what is hell?
Religion / Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by 3cassavasticks: 12:34pm On May 11, 2013

Not necessarily. If the destruction will cause harm to the creation and the people around it then no. There are rights attached to things like that. We are not just a computer program that can be removed. If we are then God could resolve the problem without killing anybody. There are other ways to punish him without harming others. It wasnt just his son also, a lot of others suffered too. The ark of covenant couldnt be brought into the city and there was famine and disease.
So god gives life to a person, god sustains life in the person all by his own independent decision. Suddenly when god wants to stop sustaining the life, he can't why?

I am still waiting for your logic but all I hear are your emotional sentiments.
Religion / Re: The 21 Commandments Of NL Forum...the Beginnings Of A Dictatorship by 3cassavasticks: 12:18pm On May 11, 2013
tobechi20:

there is nothing wrong wioth the tules, haba. what is wrong wit u. ure a born fault fighter. stick to the rules or get lost. ure the type spoiling nairaland.
how much are they paying you to give them head?
Religion / Re: How Can You Claim That You're A Real Igbo Yoruba or Hausa? The Irony! by 3cassavasticks: 12:16pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

and may your god kill your baby as he did for david.
hehehehehehe.....he is not my god. . . .but may he sodomize your baby to death
Religion / Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by 3cassavasticks: 12:04pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

a fictional character on which you unbelievably base your life.

smh
I don't
Religion / Re: What Would It Take An Atheist To Believe In Yahweh? The True Answer...... by 3cassavasticks: 12:01pm On May 11, 2013
ooman: religious people lack simple sense of comprehension
Religion / Re: How Can You Claim That You're A Real Igbo Yoruba or Hausa? The Irony! by 3cassavasticks: 11:59am On May 11, 2013
ooman:

or I might do it to please my ancestors and to make slaves of yahweh jealous tongue
May your gods shave your armpit with broken bottle
Religion / Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by 3cassavasticks: 11:57am On May 11, 2013
ooman:

criminal minds worship criminal god.
mr man, you are ranting at a fictional character. Isn't that a sight of craze?
Religion / Re: What Would It Take An Atheist To Believe In Yahweh? The True Answer...... by 3cassavasticks: 11:56am On May 11, 2013
ooman:

the difference is you dont believe in a lack of belief. you simply lack belief.

what so hard in that?
Religion / Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by 3cassavasticks: 11:54am On May 11, 2013
ooman:

what a deranged, mentally impaired psychopathic monster of a creator we have. only such iddiot would kill a baby and only dumb, brainless sociopathic madmen would continue to worship such god.
that's just your bad luck. If you don't like it go and create your own baby and keep it alive forever.
Religion / Re: How Can You Claim That You're A Real Igbo Yoruba or Hausa? The Irony! by 3cassavasticks: 11:51am On May 11, 2013
ooman:

only if you understand that doing something does not necessarily mean believing it.
all the more reason why it is foolish to do it
Religion / Re: Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. by 3cassavasticks: 11:49am On May 11, 2013
Religion / Re: How Can You Claim That You're A Real Igbo Yoruba or Hausa? The Irony! by 3cassavasticks: 11:36am On May 11, 2013
ooman:

erhm, cassava, am an atheist but I have no problems with worshiping the Gods of my ancestors, but I wont do the same for monster yahweh, or the alla the terrorist.
erhm . . . .do you know the meaning of the word "atheist" at all?
Religion / Re: What Would It Take An Atheist To Believe In Yahweh? The True Answer...... by 3cassavasticks: 11:34am On May 11, 2013
ooman:

You dont believe atheism, you become an atheist.

And it takes a theist a reasoning heart and a functioning brain to become an atheist.
ooman's idiocy strikes again...

so you don't believe that god does not exist (atheism) but somehow you are a person who believes that god does not exist (atheist)? Yes, that makes a lot of sense.

By your reply, you have just confirmed my statement that it takes a good solid dose of stupidity for a theist to become an atheist. Congratulations.
Religion / Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by 3cassavasticks: 11:23am On May 11, 2013
Yooguyz: www.thefreedictionary.com/amputee

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DPdJwh_0WPs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDPdJwh_0WPs

Now don't tell me i don't know the meaning of limbs?
The definition of amputee according to the free dictionary:

A person who has had one or more limbs removed by amputation.

The people I saw in your videos had their limbs intact.

Now tell me, Is your problem with reading an eye problem (u can't see clearly) or is it a brain problem (u can't understand properly). Which is it?
Religion / Re: A Short Story 2 by 3cassavasticks: 10:22am On May 11, 2013
cool story bro. the bible is a nice way to keep kids in check.
Religion / Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by 3cassavasticks: 9:53am On May 11, 2013
Yooguyz: @FOLYKAZE, just because you haven't seen an amputee healed doesn't mean one hasn't happened

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S6XLe3rYQzM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DS6XLe3rYQzM

as for cancer, i have been opportuned to be used by God to heal some one that has cancer.
I watched your video and I didn't see an amputee healed. Do you know the meaning of amputee?
Religion / Re: The 21 Commandments Of NL Forum...the Beginnings Of A Dictatorship by 3cassavasticks: 9:42am On May 11, 2013
In a funny way, while I don't like the rules, I accept that NL have the right to make to make the rules. The forum belong to them not me.
What I will like more is if the rules are clearly spelt out and not ambiguous
Religion / Re: What Would It Take An Atheist To Believe In Yahweh? The True Answer...... by 3cassavasticks: 9:34am On May 11, 2013
What would it take you christians to believe in Zeus?
A better fairy tale

What would it take you muslims to believe in krishna?
Hindu suicide bombers

What would it take you Igbos to believe in Sango?
The right amount of cash

What would it take you theists to believe atheism?
A good solid dose of sheer stupidity
Religion / Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by 3cassavasticks: 9:25am On May 11, 2013
wiegraf:

Oh, I see. Unlike me, you're not lazy and actually get some work done more often than not. Damn you. Damn all productive peeps

There was another (smaller) bestiality thread recently sef.

That frustrated heathen @sriktly did sort of change my stance back in the older thread. Well, he actually didn't say much per se, but while mulling over stuff during the debate it occurred to me that, by my standards ie, I probably was wrong about them being victimless. Hmmm. Yes, I probably was very wrong if I were to use my yardstick..

link the thread abeg
Religion / Re: How Can You Claim That You're A Real Igbo Yoruba or Hausa? The Irony! by 3cassavasticks: 9:19am On May 11, 2013
musKeeto:

#butthurt
don't make me come there give you a real butthurt with my cassava stick
Religion / Re: How Can You Claim That You're A Real Igbo Yoruba or Hausa? The Irony! by 3cassavasticks: 9:12am On May 11, 2013
musKeeto:

Um.. you do need to calm down.. you tuber..

Atheism is disbelief in God not tradition.

Of course, I won't expect one who is stuck under the ground to get this.. cool tell me when you're ripe, I can help uproot you..
Idiot, I am the almighty cassava stick not cassava plant.

If you are going to criticize people (christians and muslims) for observing traditions they don't believe, then be prepared to accept criticism for doing the exact same thing. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Take it on the chin like a man.
Religion / Re: Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"? by 3cassavasticks: 9:06am On May 11, 2013
mazaje:

And you still told me on the other thread that you can not provide evidence to support your god, no?. . . .Give me one evidence to show that any god exist on its own. . .Don't point to other things, just a single evidence that your god exist on its own is all i ask. . .
I am a theist. Let me answer you. The universe has a creator because it has a beginning and works according to an intelligible order.
If this order is not enough evidence for you, then please show me something that began to exist and is intelligently arranged without anything causing it to be that way.
If you deny this without providing relevant counter-evidence, you are either a dishonest liar or simply a fool

P/s I am not a muslim, christian pagan, hindu, etc. I am simply believe in God. (i noticed you guys like putting people in boxes in this forum)

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.