Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,758 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

3DForecast's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3DForecast's Profile / 3DForecast's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by 3DForecast: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You are just a demented coyote and a Cretinous slowpoke..
I blame your useless mother for raising a social misfit like you..
Asshole..

I just took a sneak at your profile now. You really look hungry. Even my driver don’t look the way you look. Now I understand your plight. This is my last response to your ignorance..like I said, poverty is really a disease..but not to worry..I will keep you in my prayers! So God will bless you to enable you be responsible to your mother and stop all this foolish praise singing to worthless politicians that has impoverished our state.
Politics / Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by 3DForecast: 12:16am On Jan 26, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Your useless mother is cursed ..
Cry me a River Kid.

Am not surprised. This “phrase” if you think Education is expensive, try ignorance was for people like you..May it be accorded to your mother in million fouls just as you have ascertained..Amen.!!!
Politics / Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by 3DForecast: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You are a fool, Kid.

I don’t blame you. Poverty is indeed a disease! Am not..you must have been paid 5k to do this job! In your next life..pray you have sense so you can be courageous enough to speak against darkness. Maybe you have not even been privileged to step out of that caused state..but if you can do yourself any good..try to make it an agenda this season..tour round Ebonyi, Rivers and Uyo just this few States as you might not have the resources to do more..then you may have no option than to fall back to your senses and you will also agree with me that your Governor’s face is like that of an expired engine oil. Anuofia!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by 3DForecast: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Divoc:

You are senseless and useless.

I don’t blame you. Poverty is indeed a disease! Am not..you must have been paid 5k to do this job! In your next life..pray you have sense so you can be courageous enough to speak against darkness. Maybe you have not even been privileged to step out of that caused state..but if you can do yourself any good..try to make it an agenda this season..tour round Ebonyi, Rivers and Uyo just this few States as you might not have the resources to do more..then you may have no option than to fall back to your senses and you will also agree with me that your Governor’s face is like that of an expired engine oil. Anuofia!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by 3DForecast: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
The most stupid state in the south East. With the most useless Governor with his face looking like expired engine oil.!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Nicholas Ogunji: 17-Year-Old One-Day Abia Governor Sets Inmates Free (Photos) by 3DForecast: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Is this an achievement? Your state is I. Shambles and this is the only thing you can disclose as an achievement? Shame on you sir!! Posterity will judge you!
Webmasters / Re: Firstdevlab Celebrates Nigeria At 60 by 3DForecast: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello. I sent an email, can we chat?
Business / Please Who Knows Any Transparent Vendor I Can Exchange Money Pak. by 3DForecast: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Please any sure site/vendor to exchange Money Pak.
Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by 3DForecast: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2020
FarahAideed:
Marry a slay queen , see slay walhalla

Very accurate.�
Politics / Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by 3DForecast: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oh. So they still exist? I have even forgotten we still have NLC. No be the one Osho baba been de head? Na the same people o! �
Travel / Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by 3DForecast: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Minsk24:

Dont mind that goat heaping praise on a foolish governor... Because he constructed few roads so make we clap for am... Mtcheeew

Thank you my brother. Na his kind make them still they toil with the state. At the end na peanut and crumbs he go de get.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by 3DForecast: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
athaboi:
Lolz..okezie is a foool

Very big one.
Travel / Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by 3DForecast: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
SonOfEl:

Amen and amen and amen.

Abia has a beautiful soul. A strong, dynamic and resilient people....

May your destiny be as dark as you are painting abia state

Stop being myopic young Man. I am a true Abia citizen that is concerned about the well being of the state.
The fact still remains that Abia is a shadow of itself..Its quite unfortunate that we still have people like you that would see black and call it white..your kind are the reason the state is not moving forward. I pity you..it’s obvious this megalomaniacs have greased your elbow to sell your conscience to a very obvious fact. Am not a politician neither do I have any selfish interests but it baffles me that up till this time..Abia is among the worst state in this country in all ramifications..you should be ashamed to compare Abia with Eboyi state..they are doing way better than us. And it’s not magic..the difference is that they have a better leader.
And for your prayer..you could have done better. “If Abia is as bad as am painting it..May your prayer never come to pass but if it’s the other way round..may it be your portion..Amen!!!
Travel / Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by 3DForecast: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2020
SonOfEl:

Oga, if you want the facts, it's there for you to see. Several standard in-roads have either be constructed or renovated in aba, obingwa and umuahia by the ikpeazu administration.

May your life remain as beautiful as Abia state is today. Amen!
Crime / Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by 3DForecast: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
This country no balance.

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by 3DForecast: 6:22am On Jul 03, 2020
To all the people that voted for change. Hope you are enjoying the dividends? Congrats to all of you..
Politics / Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by 3DForecast: 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Supreme Court Gov.
Travel / Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by 3DForecast: 2:52am On Jun 18, 2020
SonOfEl:

Oga, if you want the facts, it's there for you to see. Several standard in-roads have either be constructed or renovated in aba, obingwa and umuahia by the ikpeazu administration.

Oga shame no de catch you at all? Just go to Ebonyi. How much em de even dash for all this rubbish?
Health / Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by 3DForecast: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
YourNextLevel:
Whatever he wishes Abia state is what i wish him.

Amen and Amennnnnn

Modified with change of mind

Let his health treat him as he treated Abia State. QED

Amen.!!!!
Religion / Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by 3DForecast: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:
Ikpeazu is not trying.. Let's be frank.
I pray God should handle Ikpeazu's health same way Ikpeazu is handling Abia state.

Amen.
Politics / Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by 3DForecast: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dear women.
Travel / Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by 3DForecast: 11:14pm On May 31, 2020
Posterity will judge the wickedness you all have caused Abia state..for the past days I have been seeing this three pics..even if this pic is feasible..for a state as big as Abia..so this is actually commendable for a Governor that has stayed up to 5yrs? May this kind of development visit everyone that sees this wickedness and has refused to speak up. �

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.