Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition (27831 Views)

Ex-Governor Ikpeazu's Newly-Built Hospital Is Unfit For Human Use - Commissioner / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre / Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by ofiko123(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Nice one.. We pray for his quick recovery in Jesus Christ name..
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by amaniro: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Kemistri4:

Mumu talk

U may die before Ikpeazu grin grin grin

Lol man that is already dead? grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Kemistri4(m): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
amaniro:

Lol man that is already dead? grin

Yes oh. U talk true.

He has been buried in ur brain grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by lastempero: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
He should face his wahala, the way abia people are facing there wahala.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by airoport: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=Aksnoopy post=90547522] What a reasoning! So you think stout and,..,............
Kudos to you for the enlightening words. This is what should drive this forum, information, knowledge, expertise, advice, empathy...etc. Generally, one should be better off after visiting this site. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Urchman200: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
I pray that God will attend to his health the way and manner he has been attending to the issues of abia state,I don't have any RIP to give abeg.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Fheelzz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Am still thanking God this covik 19 didn't start in nigeria or africa

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by olancho: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sorry to say this, he never behaved like an educated person for once. I was surprised when I heard he was running for PDP primaries in Abia state that he was chosen by Chinedu Orji T.A Orji' s son. This is a man I knew very well at Aba in early and middle of 2000, early in the morning before 8am you will see him in a bar drinking beer while others are busy going for their business. He comes to that bar every morning to wait for the TC chairman of a local government whose brother was a deputy governor then I won't mention names who lives opposite the bar before he was made Asepa chairman. I am sure immediately he became a governor he graduated to drinking Hennessey and Jack Daniels since he can now afford them. Someone who is fat and prone to hypertension and diabetes could not control his drinking habit. I pray he recovers soonest because he has tried his little best in development of Abia compared to the other two thieves he succeeded. The Orjis.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Urchman200: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kemistri4:

He wishes Abia well and we Abians wish him well
speak for yourself,u and who is abians? He has been leading ur pocket and that of ur family,so wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by BotherMleeper(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
RIP
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by toprealman: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
teadrake:
Diabetes
Kidney problem
Covid-19.
May God heal you dear governor.
Amen
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Zane2point4(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
sanemind2:
Wahala dey oh,l pray he survives

Meanwhile

External hard drive 500gb,750gb with high definition movies is available. We now ship Nationwide, check signature
How much
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by talk2archy: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
I just remembered that I didnt pay tribute to Abba Kyari after his demise. grin
U de craze

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by 3DForecast: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
YourNextLevel:
Whatever he wishes Abia state is what i wish him.

Amen and Amennnnnn

Modified with change of mind

Let his health treat him as he treated Abia State. QED

Amen.!!!!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by dayorich: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
And in all sincerity, what do you think is the current fasting and prayer points of the Deputy Governor?

And if na you be the Deputy Governor nkö?
Talk true o !!!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Mmgboji(m): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kemistri4:

We Abians voted him again in 2019.

So if don't like him, just know you're irrelevant. Majority of Abians chose him in 2015 and 2019 tongue

May God treat you and him the way he has treated Abia workers. Amen Mr Relevant.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
I just remembered that I didnt pay tribute to Abba Kyari after his demise. grin

They were close friends.

I don't like him.....

I would be saying my mind if I say he should go the ABBA kyari way.....

But let God handle him the way he has been handling indigenous people of Biafra.

Our enemies are paying for their crimes in another dimension.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by mondi2: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
I pray for your quick recovery
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
May he receive his due reward in abundance and over-flow - AMEEN grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Lovelyn451(f): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Fat is very bad
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by ledaman: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
It is well.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by DANITEX247: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
who cares kwanu?d cry of his unpayed workers.HMB,PENSIONIERS,LGA WORKERS.God i don't need him alive
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by ijedeikorodu(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
I will suggest he change his diet to plant-based for the foreseeable future to reduce his weight and diabetes
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by ohlubee(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
he is healed in Jesus mighty name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal / Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage / See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.