Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) (48134 Views)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Rev. David Ogbueli Makes History In Church Denominationalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by ArticleBeast: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
jericco1:

You're mad
Stop insulting your father. He loves you.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nellsworld(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Abaman001:

My Aba is better than ur state...just mention ur poor state...

Brother don't insult my city and state, Aba is better than so many states in Nigerian, at least we don't have sanbisa forest in Aba and don't have shanties like Lagos and Ibadan..
Aba is the dirtiest place in South east and south south, and her people ve sharp mouth

2 Likes

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Binikingdowm: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44

How far na? Come see them your papa dey cry
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
The ghost of Theodore Orji is still harassing Abia state.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Geesunny: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
There is no point cursing. God will answer the man of God.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by drmikeadams(m): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:
Ikpeazu is not trying.. Let's be frank.
I pray God should handle Ikpeazu's health same way Ikpeazu is handling Abia state.
grin grin grin

. Sonofel said he is doing well and that abia state is doing well...sonofel come and defend ur oga them
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by RuddyFusion(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Golan007:

You mean world bank loan?

Yes....
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by JaceBlaze: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Probably crying because those bad roads lead to his church and a affecting the profit brought by the congregants' donations. grin
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by 3DForecast: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:
I pray God should handle Ikpeazu's health same way Ikpeazu is handling Abia state.

Amen.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Ghozky(m): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Aba is something else.
The first day I plied Port-harcourt road, I felt so bad, the road is such a gory sight.
I've been to about 20 Nigerian states and I quote "Abia State is the height of bad governance."

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:
then he is definitely going to recover. that road has been bad for as long as ouk. Newmap is already on site to handle that road
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nickymezor(f): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nawa oo...A whole God's own state
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by IchbinAB: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
It's like South East states are always unlucky in terms of governance apart from Ebonyi state currently. And Abia state and IMO state governors are competing in being the WORST in Nigeria. May God help Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by DeLaRue: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
The Pastor's action brought a tear to my eye. Let them mock.. but you did well.

When I was a little boy, I remember a handful of Anglican can and Methodist Pastors in my town who would go from house to house checking on families, praying for the well-being of every one and quietly leaving. The sole on their shoes were often worn, but they were immaculately polished. These pastors had no personal acquisitions, but they persisted in their faith.

Today, most Pastors, riding high in their SUV have no interest in their people or the community. They even have security men to keep the poor at bay. How did it all come to this

I'm in the SW, but I want to send all my thanks and appreciation to this Pastor for his brave action.

Whether you're a Pastor, Imam or any non political leader, please speak up for the well-being of your local community. The politicians simply don't listen to ordinary people...the same ones that voted them there.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by wingmanIII: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Before you get over excited over the condition of Aba.Check this out. This is a part of Surulere after a downpour.

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Golan007: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Yes....

Hope you aren't those bashing the country for borrowing?
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by juman(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Example how biafra would be if they have independent.

Let igbo go.
Biafra today today.

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
nonxo007:

Is this even. Necessary ? Why not just address the state governor and his ills ? Why bring the whole tribe into this, grow up man. Your mates are out there making great strides you are here wasting your talent and time insulting a tribe. #nototribalist

Says a tribalistic nonso.. Ur name like mess.... Iso gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Omorefe1975:
Where are all the millionaire in Aba ?

Audio millionaires?

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Hotice085: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
sageb:
Abia state is filled with dirts and deathtrap roads. They made the head of Abia state sanitation agency, Ikezie Ikpeazu the governor yet he could not clean up the state. The reverend cried cc: Hotice085

When people say "yeye de smell" this is it.......
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
No matter how bad Aba is, it is still far better than most acclaimed cities in your region, originally Aba is a well planned city with solid government infrastructure but owning to successive bad leadership dispensation in the state they got dilapidated.
Just a good leader is what Abia state need and all these will become a history, remember Onitsha before Mr Obi.

Talking about respect. I'll never be an advocate or in support of hypocritical respect which is the order of the day in your region. A a respect that doesn't come from the heart, a respect that is only shown in order to earn approval from the people around.

I've been with your people and you and I know that there's nothing like respect in the hearts of your people.

Story.. Fix ur pond aba grin b4 u talk to me grin

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Hotice085: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
senatordave1:

Audio millionaires?

They dont have millionaires they have BILLIONAIRES
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Isoduwa(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
SirMichael1:
Oga what are you saying? You don't have to google everything and end up confusing yourself.

That na street code fish � head
Merde
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Price042: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
majamajic:
But this is not Aba , no where like this in Aba

Name this very street in Aba
Pls if u don't knw wat to comment u beta keep quiet.this ohanku road is more far beta than PH road,try visit PH road be4 u start talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by mmagu(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
IS THAT THE SOLUTION TO THE BAD ROAD?
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by goaldynboy: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Top1gun:
But the jews from hell are more worried about Lagos with beta road, Tinubu Aregbe imbroligo n Buhari.

The below picture is part of Lagos!

So dont pretend like Lagos is without bad roads!

You are even doing the same thing you are accusing them of doing by choking your mouth in Aba matter!!

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
God should come and intervene.

Lol.

These people are too funny.

I wasn't aware that God runs a construction company now.

You guys were jubilating when they freed Orji Uzor Kalu, the man who stole the billions they would have used for that road.

Enjoy your suffering. You just started.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by walteriyke: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:
iseeeee!!!
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by saintkeppy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. It's a sad thing that this community made great persons. Sadder that they think Chief emeka nwogu owes them a dime. That wasn't his job to do as the one time minister of labour, although he could have done it out of goodwill, but that wasn't his job. It would have been better if it was a minister of works.

But he could influenced for the road to be included in NDDC road projects, they have a senator, HoR member representing that community, Abia state is just one backward of a state.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Observer1: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Don't mind him he wants to take advantage of ikpeazu health,when ikpeazu dies they'll call it divine intervention,.

Why didn't he do this before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? / What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? / COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.