Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,725 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

3Hopeblog's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Hopeblog's Profile / 3Hopeblog's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Food / Re: Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo by 3Hopeblog(m): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2023
ceematics:
Back then at FGC Enugu it was Goldspot and Okpa all day it was our National Anthem 😁

Na big boys Dey take that one for center. We na zobo and pastry. You go buy like 3/4 and two zobo. chitis later come open. Fedi 08 set
Crime / Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by 3Hopeblog(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2022
E sure me say na white guy. If na black man, they for don gun am down since.

5 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Commonwealth Gold Medallist Nwokocha Provisionally Suspended For Doping by 3Hopeblog(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2022
What most people don't understand is that some of the food the lady took might contact that substance as active ingredient and she might be ignorant of it. I think the sport federation need to be more intentional about the diet of representatives while preparing for such competitions.

5 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Marquee Manager (marketing And Operations) - Abuja by 3Hopeblog(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
A reputable company is looking to hire a marquee manager who will be responsible for marketing and managing the marquee.

Successful candidate must reside in Abuja and have experience in sales and marketing.

Use the link below to apply.

https://forms.gle/kf4FWv9wtt9PC4pq6
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2022
ALABACONNECT:
2 PIECES OF SAMSUNG SOUNDBAR HW-J250 WITH BUILT-IN WOOFER

MODEL: J250

FEATURES
. BUILT-IN WOOFER
. USB/AUXILIARY/OPTICAL PORT
. BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY
. UK USED AND DURABLE

PRICE: 25K(NON-NEGOTIABLE)

ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS

Still available. I stay at around palm grove
Health / Re: Monkeypox: 80 Cases Confirmed In 12 Countries by 3Hopeblog(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2022
They don rope Naija in. Why our health ministry never report any case since the person way first get am recently travelled to Naija.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Glorious gbola keep up the good work and continue making your technical inputs. Many silent readers have benefited from them. No mind those that feel threatened.

22 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Speaks On Fuel Subsidy Removal by 3Hopeblog(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2022
danjohn:
Buhari understands that a man with one bullet only shoots when he has a clear shot.  I am happy that Buhari has come out of hiding.  I hope he remains visible by engaging in the issues that people care about.  Buhari may not be the most polished politician but when I listen to him I know that his heart is in the right place.  Sai Buhari!!!!

How far. His heart is in the right place abi. grin
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
shrewdmuse:
Sumec Firman Generator 2.5kva - 60k

Samsung Split AC 2hp - 75k = SOLD

Binatone Industrial Fan (2) - 30k (each)

6X6 Bed Frame - 65k

Mouka Foam (6X6) - 35k

5 Seater Sofa - 85k

Glass & Steel Centre Table - 25k

Prices are FIRM (No Negotiation Again)

Lekki

08099990323 (Call/Whatsapp)

15k for the fan.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2022
oloko1859:

I usually ignore posts like this but I'm curious, that agreement fee is with who please?

Like someone said earlier na chop money for landlord and get. Paid 200k as agent and agreement fee for my last house. As I send rent plus 200k to landlord, he just give me receipt with only rent amount. I no see any agreement document sign till date.

5 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Neeksb:
* Water Storage ( 2 hinges broken but still closes) - #4,000

* Brand New Century Rechargeable Fan with Remote control - #20,000

* Perfectly working Pressing Iron (tiny part of the tip broken) - #1,000

* Hanger (30 pieces) + Plate and Cutlery Rack - #3,000

All items are in perfect condition! Available for Inspection before payment.

Contact - 08095129696

Location - Palmgrove, Lagos

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
FutureFocus:
I will never sleep with this tag on my name, remove it

I just saw this and I don't know if it will work.

Search your full name and on that first result. Screenshot the result. Then click the 3 dots and the attached screenshot will pop up.

Click the send feedback about this information and type that it was a misunderstanding during a business transaction that led to you been called a scammer and that the issue has long been resolved.

Try to get as many people as possible to do so and check if they will take it down.

1 Like

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
ambient:

What you saw is a post someone made 2018 check properly,his name is not on Google.

Mr futurefocus you said I am attacking you but you keep mentioning me,keep lying and keep bringing in my mum.i promised a nairalander that called yesterday not to post or engage you he assured me that he talked to you also and you will stop so we can get the monikers to remove the label,I obeyed,calmly begged souzin and lash even went as far to message the mod everything is deleted.the mischievous moniker that tried bringing it up was reported and their post removed.the nairalander said something that silence sometimes doesn't mean you are guilty or innocent,it means you are the bigger person.

I once again apologize for any inconveniences it shouldn't stop you from going to court if you think you have to.thankyou and have a great day.

I used his full name. The result that appeared is different from what you shared.

3 Likes

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

It’s about my name showing on the internet as a scammer whenever you Google it, not about this moniker , purely defamation of character

Jesus! It's true.

Just checked now and it's number one on the first page. Guys it's unfair now. Please just take down the post on the scam alert thread. I initially thought it's the moniker that shows it but it's his real name which is unfair.

Have been quitely following this and didn't expect it will degenerate to this level.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

They have to take those posts with my name as a scammer down., that will be a good start

Since true caller is not showing your name as scam. Maybe you should create another user account.

Guys, show empathy and take those posts down as he requested. We can't be blaming politicians and keep doing worse than them to our fellow citizen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by 3Hopeblog(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
If those people don't want their names to be seen, they won't have commented. It's just like saying you don't want your comments her to be seen.

Nah. That means it's okay to share say sex video of people without their consent because they are aware you recorded.
Politics / Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by 3Hopeblog(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2022
I thought sharing screenshot of people's response on social media without blurring their name or pic is an offence and privacy infringement. Why do most OP on nairaland do this yet mods keeps pushing such posts to the front page.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tovicha:
Good day peoples,

I have some house hold items for sale at decent prices:
1. A 47” LG TV —— N145,000
2. An LG fridge freezer (bottom freezer with 3 rows)—N120,000
3. A Maxi electric cooker with oven and grill, 4 gas burners and 1 electric cooker. —-N45,000
4. A 1.5 horse power LG air conditioner —- N45,000
5. An L shaped sofa—-N75,000
6. A TV stand—- N20,000
7. 2 beds and mattresses (6 by 4.5)——N56,000 each
8. A 2013 Honda Accord (pristine condition)—— N3,750,000

Pictures of the L shaped sofa
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Leisureworld:
we have many more beautiful days wears for men and women

The model dey clearance sales too grin. Na joke oh! She is beautiful finally.

4 Likes

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
obinna37:
I have NEC projector with HDMI,99% lamp life, with remote
You can reach me 08034034206

Nice doing business with you bro.

The transaction was smooth. Picked the projector at his house this morning and he even gave me tripod for placing the projector without collecting a dime. The price was clearance sell as well.

12 Likes

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
obinna37:
I have NEC projector with HDMI,99% lamp life, with remote
You can reach me 08034034206

What's the price? Sent you a WhatsApp message.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Abeg who get projector for sale. Clearance price biko.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
CsRockefeller:

Today is your lucky day

We discussed. Waiting for your feedback.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
CsRockefeller:
Coffee maker and adjustable table.

Please do you have projector
Technology Market / Re: The Projector Thread Store : Buy Quality Lcd, Led And Dlp Projectors In Lagos. by 3Hopeblog(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Baba please I want for personal use in my room and my budget is 10-15k.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
toseenjessey:
Oya OOOOOOO!!!!! grin grin grin shocked shocked I have these items for sale!!!!. Cheap and affordable. All items are new and have never been used before. There were given to us as wedding gifts but we have double of them that's why we are selling the ones we have already.

The items are

Affordable Crown Star Deep Fryer - 3.5L

3.5 Ltr Stainless Deep Fryer is a great kitchen appliance that offers better and safer means of frying. It can be used to fry a wide range of food like chips, yam, chicken, fish and beef. It has a well-designed lid that prevents mess while frying. Its compact size means you won't have to worry about space in your kitchen. It has a dial which makes it easy for you to control the temperature. This will ensure your food fries properly without absorbing too much oil.

Price: N22,000 against N29,000 on jumia.
Condition: Brand New

[/b]Thermocool 2 Hob Stainless Table Top Gas Cooker

Thermocool Table cookers comes with unique Burner design which produces rotating Tonado-like flame for even and faster cooking and saving up to 30% on gas consumption, compared to regular straight angle burners, which results in uneven cooking of food and high wastage of gas.

Price: N29,000 against N36,000 on jumia.

[b][/b]Royal 1.7L Electric Kettle.

Price: N7,000 against N12,000 on jumia.

All items are new. Buy and gift someone this valentine's season. You can reach me on [b]08055165947

Make we sha dey fear God for this thread. I bought heir thermacool stainless burner for 26k in December for their showroom in Festac. See price of exact same thing you won sell 29k on Jumia.

7 Likes

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2022
Quim2:

I'm based in Lagos and will soon need a whole lot of items to furnish the new apartment I intend to move into soon. I'll need a whole new range of items. From how you talk about this Pantaka places it's like na to travel go Abuja buy many quality things like bed and sofa then get a truck and bring them to Lagos

Check Festac, opposite the mosque at 24 road. They get different items that are neat, generator of different sizes, bedframe, wardrobe, chairs, GP tank, TV stand, wine bar and other household items.

2 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
This thread don die and I think it's best to move on.

No clearance sales again. Na just greedy middlemen full here. The best of these thread for me was September to November, 2021. Nice deals dropping everyday then that you had to check it every one one hour.

If you plan to buy anything here, just forget about it and make up your mind to go for new ones, you will be shocked how the money will come your way. Even if na to dey save towards it small small. The universe gives you what you give to it.

These middle men way full here won kill person with price. Some even bought the item like 4-5 years again when it was far cheap and dey compare am with its current price for this mad inflation time. Person dey even put olden days AC for 40k. Something I am sure he bought 30 or even 20k years ago

Go for new one and get peace of mind.

13 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by 3Hopeblog(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
It's part of what it's called the learning curve. I mean the frustration you are feeling that you are not learning much. I will soon pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2022
dearygally:
Table and chair...

Location V.I
Delivery available

How much
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 3Hopeblog(m): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2022
Kingkyle1:
This thread is meant for selling off used items mostly or items you are ready to let go of. That's why it's a CLEARANCES sales, you can't come here and be dropping ridiculous prices for your items. Every item here according to the thread title is less needed by the seller, to the extent that if there is no buyer, could be disposed or dashed out. Go to Jumia, jiji, amazon or create another thread if you're not for clearance. Nobody forced you here!

Lol. Na so one tell me 10k for standing fan only for me to get new one for 12k.

I discovered this thread in November last year and it had lots of good deals at reasonable price then. Now na retailers and middle men full here.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.