Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. (26361 Views)

Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Confused: I Don't Know Which One To Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Premiumwriter: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Belcon:
Hope on God and never relent ..your pay day is coming
the nigga is hungry bro... Not hopeless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by jelit89550: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Learn how to ride bike and save up na

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by LeyeWrites: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Support is what you need not words of advice. Financial support.

The universe send an helper to you.

2 Likes

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by WilsonBright935: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Godada:

Truly, you will understand that to be a man is not a day's job.

Days from now you will remember this day, you will be glad you made it

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Fineman1759(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
You can use your small data to be a telegram moderator they can pay you 0.5 bnb weekly which is like 200$ weekly

It’s easy and I can send you samples of how it works

My friends earn from it

Although it requires lots of reading

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Confirmedzombie: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tell us your tribe first. If you are from nkporo nmiri region, you are on your own.

Blame Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:
Eyhaaa pele tongue
why are you giving him the tongue emoji
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

How come u dey get data to write epistle on nairaland tongue
Opera mini free 50mb daily

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Rebic(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
aspabay:
Calm down, stop the rat race, take time off and plan your life.

A depressed person can't think straight.

OP,if you can do bus conductor for some weeks to save up and at least feed fine pls do so.

They make 3 to 4k daily after two square meals,that's if you're in lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by seyz91(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy
Karleb:
Sue your parents. They are the one doing you.

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by OkuFaba(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
You need to relax

I for tell you make u smoke weed and calm down.
But the weed go increase your hunger undecided
the only thing he need now..

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by WilsonBright935: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:
You can use your small data to be a telegram moderator they can pay you 0.5 bnb weekly which is like 200$ weekly

It’s easy and I can send you samples of how it works

My friends earn from it

Although it requires lots of reading

Tell me more... I have interest in it please

3 Likes

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
LeyeWrites:
Support is what you need not words of advice. Financial support.

The universe send an helper to you.

Thank you my brother.
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Thesaint141(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Karleb:

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by 3Hopeblog(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
It's part of what it's called the learning curve. I mean the frustration you are feeling that you are not learning much. I will soon pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
You need food bro. Please get something and eat. A hungry man can never concentrate on anything, talk of learning a skill...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by ignis: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

How come u dey get data to write epistle on nairaland tongue

You didn't read where he said the savings is poor? '

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
HenryDion:
You need food bro. Please get something and eat. A hungry man can never concentrate on anything, talk of learning a skill...

lol.. there's no food in sight and nobody to help in sight
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=KVN1 post=109757902]Good afternoon all.
I dropped out of school at 200level because I could no longer cope with my responsibilities at home and my studies altogether. Had to defer so I can continue much later in future after I achieve balance.

Bro, when people say to be a man is not a day job, infact to be sincere it's not an easy task.
That's when determination, perseverance, endurance, focus comes in.

Many people will just read determination as theory but in the real sense of it, it's a difficult phase in the Journey of success and pursuit of excellence.

You just have to keep going, be humble to some brothers around you and be open to them in relation to your struggles (Some nice one can be helping you with little little things to feed and keep body together) When you see gari and small beans, you are good to go.

Don't do pass your means like trying to compared yourself with others, run your race and remain focus.

"Asese daye Ologbo lo n jiya, to ba se titi a to eku pa je".

That's a Yoruba proverb that be interpreted as it is the new born cat that suffer, as time goes on it will be able to hunt and feed.

Learn your skill and be good at it, when the results of your sacrifices start coming in, you will be waoooooooo.

Make I send like 2k to you so you can buy small food and return to your work from tomorrow morning.

Just quote me with your account number and bank name.

Best of luck Bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Mjanee(f): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Paxxcarl:
why are you giving him the tongue emoji

Ur inner opinion speaks alot
What does the tongue emoji simplify to u tongue
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by AngelicBeing: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
sofeo:
Just make sure to have personal encounter with God, and be spiritually sensitive.

Pray as you work, and your ways will be perfected.
Gbamsulotely, end of discussion + the Op should address his foundation via prayers and ask God for mercy and favors wink
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by aktolly54(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:

Thank you my brother.
drop your account details make I do you 1k and I hope you are not bet addict ooo , you might be lucky to see good people who can send you more money or help you with job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Philip4564(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Karleb:
Egbon calm down

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Gbamsulotely, end of discussion + the Op should address his foundation via prayers and ask God for mercy and favors wink

I still maintain my prayer life

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Mjanee(f): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
ignis:

You didn't read where he said the savings is poor? '

So he saved and the best he could do with the little savings was to come and write epistle on nairaland
Pele nairaland counselors sad
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
aktolly54:
drop your account details make I do you 1k and I hope you are not bet addict ooo , you might be lucky to see good people who can send you more money or help you with job

God of mercy...

may the good Lord bless you richly.

GTBank

I don't bet

modified:may solutions to your problems never be far from you..God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by phorget(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
How old are you if I may ask?
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Shedking(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
You need to relax

I for tell you make u smoke weed and calm down.
But the weed go increase your hunger undecided

grin grin grin grin Comrade, them suppose beat you small oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Help! My Boss Is Scared I Will Replace Her / Developing An Action Plan / All You Need To Know About Going For Nigerian Navy DSSC [personal Experience]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.