Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

3html's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3html's Profile / 3html's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Webmasters / Re: Invalid Traffic From Google Adsense, Somebody Help!!! by 3html: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
able1993:
hello, please, Google adsense just suspended me for having invalid traffic, is it wrong to make a post and send the link to friends to read up. Is that invalid traffic or there is something else about it.

I need an urgent answer please

If the suspension is closed then you have just one appeal to make which in most cases about 99% they don't reinstate suspended accounts.. It's like a miracle for them to reinstate account.. Read all comments online u hardly see.
First identify where the invalid click comes from then put measures to stop them after that contact Google via appeal form telling them you have identified and put measures to stop future happening, let them know where it comes from and be sincere lastly never argue with them, accept it and claim they are correct.
Note:they already know and invalid clicks means a lot, anything that makes almost all visitors click on an ad is regarded as invalid click, placing ur ads very close to subheadings in a way they confuse readers to click are regarded as invalid click etc

If majority if your traffic comes from social media like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp your account can be suspended instantly.

If your traffic is foreign like from USA, Canada England etc those countries that makes sense don't worry about adsense u will be much better off with Amazon and other affiliate programs.
It's because of our suffer head Nigeria useless traffic makes us stick with adsense that claims God in all ways, most Nigerians traffic have no buying potentials.

Most times they close accounts for a minor reason without warning,even yours it's invalid click there are some with policy violations reason like they did me last time.
Webmasters / Re: I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health by 3html: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
drklas01:

Thank you, I really appreciate your advice smiley

Are you sure you own those content? Don't copy paste.

Make your content long enough 1000 or 1500 words above

Make your about me pages solid enough, add ur facebook page, Twitter etc...if you have written any books before on medical field talk about it on ur profile.

Finally center on quality rather than quantity. Don't copy and paste,only post when you have content and more information to post..
On my blog... It Now takes me 2 to 3 days to produce a single post this gives me time to write enough article when it's out no rival, it's best among all.

Remember quality among quantity. It's not a must to blog everyday.
Webmasters / Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by 3html: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
angry those saying Yahoo is good, politicians steal the money while Yahoo boys bring it back can only experience the pain and agony they caused those victims

Op stop telling him they looking for him, he will go underground.
If the account is current account /dorm then it means proper documentation was carried out,then they can flagged the BVN which means all accounts link to it will be blocked then when he visit the bank they will pin him

You shouldn't have transact such huge amount to a stranger.... Face to face transaction is idea n inside the banking hall
Politics / Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by 3html: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Imagine the lifeless man becoming a president again

9 Likes

Romance / Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
boiz2men:
Bro... I am confident about this.

You are a yahoo boy.

You see that word... I hate it with.
That is what i can't degrade my self to morally.

Well am a blogger and then combine that with my job.
Go through my profile here and see the section am most active on. #Webmasters
Romance / Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
dominique:

How come all these hungry greedy girls are trooping around you like ants to sugar? You need to check yourself dude

E tire me oh

Even now self 3 have asked for recharge card to sub monthly...
3*1000=3000.
Even the one on WhatsApp has been calling that she wants to come visit me today or weekend... All the way from another state.
Well i refused her from coming.
Another one 2 days back said she wants to visit or i visit her place, we'll I said I will think about that next thing is that i should help her with 6k

Webmasters / Re: / by 3html: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2018
kryptochats:
its a game
OK thanks.
You built it your self or outsourced... I know game app is not an easy stuff to build
Webmasters / Re: / by 3html: 4:07am On Aug 23, 2018
Opp is it health app or which area
Romance / Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
dont mind op. One bag is 2500, 2550. Anambra state

That's was a miscalculation nah... Even in the chat with the girl i corrected my self

I have to cut the screenshot to avoid long stories

Webmasters / Re: / by 3html: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2018
Google won't banned him since he broke no rules.

If the visitors are real human.

Opp will you like use to chat on WhatsApp? If yes let me know then I will drop a whatsapp number or an email of u that will be okay
Romance / Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
ayokellany:

Hope you aren’t chatting with guys thinking they are girls. The have girls that answer calls for them o. Use your brain n stop being foolish.

Not at all most are my departmental mate back in school, u have personally meet them n know them for not less than 4
Romance / Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
MissMich:
Op the more you try to exonerate yourself, the more you look guilty.. from everything so far, you promised but didn't fulfil. what they did is wrong but you are also at fault for leading them on into believing that you are capable and trustworthy. if someone approach you for something, tell them straight up that you can't help them at the moment rather than give them Hope and later deny just to mock them. real men don't beat about the bush, they tell you the truth simple and short. it's left for them to take it or leave it

What is real men here
Didn't you read where I told her plain that I never promised that?

Why will I promise 30k to someone I just meet les than a month Jesus shocked pls stop that real men stuff

Someone that even wanted to come to my place, spend the night and do some registration and I said no do it in your place it will be cheaper.

Sex was not what transpired in that chats get it.

If I show you my Facebook chats with most of you girls u will run.
Every Hello with a girl comes with sub me na, trans me 5k nah, 10k nah

OK look at another one below...this is a friend of 5 years after telling her I just received injections

1 Like

Web Market / Re: The Domainkingng Thread by 3html: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2018
AbiodunFaf:
Are you guys going through any form of technical issues at the moment. I cannot access your site at the moment to access my account. Please do revert back as soon as possible

It's like u using glo... Subscribe mtn daily and try it will open.

Glo and domainking are enemies
Romance / Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
cool
Romance / Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She said u should go date another u can sleep with...meaning you asked her for sex

My brother pls I didn't ask for sex OK.... I have them many here asking for money

Even if I ask for sex then I should give 36k straight? When did our girls Dom to olosho?

OK see this one

8 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Skylarking:

He stated he didn't, according to the chat.

Although he tried to conceal the "no yash" part in the chat around 9:15

She called me homosexual that I have big bombom, walking like a woman then I replied her same

If you think it's because of sex then u are wrong, they are extortionist

In a week If i sustain chats for a while with most females they must ask for something

10 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
chiommy123:
the guy obviously asked her sex. cos I don't see where all those insults are coming from

Sex kwanu everything is it about sex.... First she ask for 6k i told her I don't have....

Below is another Facebook beg

I never sent that 10k till today... That ends the friendship

4 Likes

Romance / Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nasri100:
Mate you did nothing wrong. cheesy

Or is it the one that drain my battery down yesterday begging for phone

Guys be wise don't allow them drain you......

9 Likes

Romance / Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:
poor boy.undecided

My sister am not Exaggerating even now on Facebook once is asking for 75k

7 Likes

Romance / Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
embarassed

Romance / Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
tongue

Romance / A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Most girls today knows nothing than to demand for unnecessary money from guys

On Facebook it's becoming a daily occurrence just a simple hello comes with a usual beg of 5k and above.

2 days ago one was asking for 10k, just this morning one was asking for 75k straight hmmmmmm.

Last month one was asking for 200k loan thus is a girl I have known since 2008 and we have maintained decent friendship with no sex attach.

While I turn down the request she called yesterday that what do I really want for me to help her.. She knows guys don help without something in return ... I said let's just be friends nothing else ... The problem is that the money is too much.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed this are people i have known for long, and have seen one on one, some even went to same school and even in same department.

Webmasters / Re: Google August Big Update : Share Your Experience Here by 3html: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
RemedyLab:

Thanks for the words of hope...I'll try and monitor how things unfold

I found this helpful

https://www.mariehaynes.com/the-august-1-2018-google-update-strongly-affected-ymyl-sites/
Webmasters / Re: Google August Big Update : Share Your Experience Here by 3html: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
questechie:

Isn't that too rash and rather too soon to give up? Was hit in 2014, lasted to 2016 when I almost sold blog, but now I'm thanking God for the grace to have held on! Having the best time ever in revenue via sponsored posts.

Brothers it seems ur site was hit with MAY update
Webmasters / Re: Google August Big Update : Share Your Experience Here by 3html: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
RemedyLab:
I may have to sell this domain any time soon

cheesy So many new blogs will now be flooded online mostly on those flipping sites.

To recover from Google update no easy oh....but it's possible
Webmasters / Re: September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink by 3html: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
:cc seun
:cc lalalistica
:cc

This is called spam.... Please don't allow your website to become link farm.

Should in case you don't know nairaland is already on Google list for possible link spam.
cry embarassed

I found out from Google list of site under watch that allows too many sites dropping links
Your links right now are do follow and they are easy to acquire.

Worriorforum has made all their links no follow

Please be warned Google is highly against it.... If possible make sure your links are no-follow
Just like Wikipedia.

If you don't listen to my warning then nairaland might be hit with Google future update

If you think your site is too big to be hit then check Google recent updates most sites bigger that nairaland got rank down.

Respect Google and they will respect you
Webmasters / Re: Google August Big Update : Share Your Experience Here by 3html: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
questechie:
And how else do you tell authoritative site, if not backlinks, social signal and domain authority?
Those are authoritative sites that lost out

Source: moz

Webmasters / Re: Google August Big Update : Share Your Experience Here by 3html: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Silvermoney:

Good insight, but hmmm, I'm not happy with this development.

I just went back now to Google search some of the keywords for which my posts ranked first on Google (at least for Google.com.ng searches). Most of the first

I don't think Google are favoring sites that have authority based on level of backlinks, social share, DA etc.

Google are trying to locate and rank sites that are authoritative in a particular niche / mostly sub niche.

If a site is known to talk about particular topic which makes other topics related to one another then that site has some sort of authority in such a niche/sub niche.
Webmasters / Re: Google August Big Update : Share Your Experience Here by 3html: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
One of my blog was hit around March ending to /early April this year.... Traffic keep falling for 2 months lol.

Although I have several blogs but don't based all ur investment online.
Start a business and work side by side with your blogs that's all I learnt from then.

As you blog try to make your content to satisfy your users, research more, use more infographic if possible,
Delete thin content or if possible update them.
Have enough content on your pages, for me all my post on my health blog is not less than 1000 words with enough pictures and stuff like that.

Dont copy paste instead try to link to high authority blog as reference.
I believe with this your blog will be spared.

I believe bloggers who are able to go through their post, review them, and update them with more content will see recovery.

Anyone saying that there will be no recovery is not saying the truth. There will be a recovery for some that identify their weak points on time and work their site out of the sandbags google placed on them.

1) increase user experience on your site, check if your theme slows down the speed.
2) update your old posts and more words, remove thin content
3) reduce aggressive ads... Ads that redirect to another page, even reduce your Google adds and make them be above the folder (note that Google ads don't comply with it own rules)
So put it above the folder so that ur content first load before ur ads.

Note: Google is not punishing anyone, they just want to serves end users useful content

That's the way forward for me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.