Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (80591 Views)

Venezuela Using Nigerian Influencers To Wage Twitter War - Financial Times / Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno / Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by ivandragon: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2018
what?!!!
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by buharitill2023: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by 3html: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Imagine the lifeless man becoming a president again

9 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Roger3D(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2018
I love the way Buhari was cold and distant towards that racist buffoon Donald trump, he was trying to send a message to the Americans that it's not business as usual as it used to be under the old regimes. He was trying to let Trump know that Nigeria's interests will not be betrayed. Nobody can bully Buhari!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by gasparpisciotta: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:

So you actually believe what you wrote ? So Buhari is Dull Because of his military training ? grin grin grin.

I never implied that my man. Buhari is Buhari, Trump is Trump.

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by LordVarys: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2018
Lalasticlala This is front page worthy

3 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Edcure1: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Which military background? I guess the Oxford product like Ojukwu were not in the same military? Was Buhari ever qualified to be in the military, because he never even had ordinary school certificate. Buhari is not supposed to be in circulation of normal people because it takes even an alien to understand his English language. Buhari is a disaster and an embarrassment that should have been avoided in 2015.
@ the bolded: I wanted to ask that same question.

Also add: What was Buharis notable achievement in the military that would make his stooges to be using his so-called military background as excuse for his failure to adapt and live up to the least human standards?

37 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Ventura1: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2018
He did not lie, can anyone point to a successful business President Buhari runs after retiring from the Military? None, he has been docile and bereft of ideas to successfully run a business, not to talk of a country as big as Nigeria.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Omeokachie: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2018
Good gracious!

And to think that the APC went to town boasting about Buhari's US trip as a major achievement!

22 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by BeijinDossier: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
No wonder Nigeria has also become lifeless
Truth be told Buhari was extremely lifeless and dull during his visit to Trump ., he couldnt comprehend simple questions nor could he answer them, Donald Trump has to start even helping Buhari answer questions thrown at him just to save his visitor from being embarassed , the only time Buhari lit up and was able to answers questions was when he was asked about killer herdsmen , at that point the dullard suddenly sprang to life and started defending the killer herdsmen like he was their paid attorney.. This is the kind of lifeless character some zombies want us to re elect...God forbid

40 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Dollarship(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2018
We are the problem in Nigeria we don't want change at all
You go still vote this dullard in....change begins with you and not only the government
APCCCCCCC Change cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Curlieweed: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2018
Trump is Captain Obvious.

Brain dead Mumuharri is lifeless, next thing he will tell us that water is wet.

Second base, jawe.

17 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by fergusen: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2018
Why is this not on front-page?

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by SarkinYarki: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2018
Roger3D:
I love the way Buhari was cold and distant towards that racist buffoon Donald trump, he was trying to send a message to the Americans that it's not business as usual as it used to be under the old regimes. He was trying to let Trump know that Nigeria's interests will not be betrayed. Nobody can bully Buhari!

Buhari is Dull and lifeless 24 hours a day and it has nothing to do with Trump ..A dullard is always a dullard

35 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Racoon(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2018
"The first meeting, with Nigeria’s ailing 75-year-old Muhammadu Buhari in April, ended with the US president telling aides he never wanted to meet someone so lifeless again, according to three people familiar with the matter...."
Only in Nigeria. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by naijapips04: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2018
chloride6:
Seun
Obinoscopy
Lalasticlala

Don't bother bro. Those hypocrites would never push this to the front because it's against Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Lawalemi(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2018
Igwe must hear this

2 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by SexTin(f): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Savage grin

8 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Trump will insult anybody. Potty mouth.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by edibobo: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2018
He is on point

4 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by emeka2847: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2018
Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Acidosis(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2018
The lifeless and retired old soldier is the best the country can produce.

I really don't know what a tired and retired old soldier has to offer a nation of 180m people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Promzyunique(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
No wonder Nigeria has also become lifeless
Truth be told Buhari was extremely lifeless and dull during his visit to Trump ., he couldnt comprehend simple questions nor could he answer them, Donald Trump has to start even helping Buhari answer questions thrown at him just to save his visitor from being embarassed , the only time Buhari lit up and was able to answers questions was when he was asked about killer herdsmen , at that point the dullard suddenly sprang to life and started defending the killer herdsmen like he was their paid attorney... This is the kind of lifeless character some zombies want us to re elect...God forbid
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b][/b]

6 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Soulsymbol99: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2018
Three Gbozaa! For Trump abeg cool

8 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by khvnggift(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2018
grin[color=#990000][/color]Somebori shuld epp me grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Loanguyng: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2018
Check my signature and give me a call if you need me.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Soulsymbol99: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2018
10 Gbosaaa! For Trump abeg cool

7 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by PHILipu1(m): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2018
ewigmee:
And they were here celebrating how he was standing at his back. Speechless. lipsrsealed
Oh but you believe this news abi?

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2018
Just watch the presidency try to twist this but they have forgotten that Financial times of in UK is not the same as Daily Times in Lagos.. LMAO!

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.