Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

3jayz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3jayz's Profile / 3jayz's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 5:31am On Jul 14, 2016
I got a mail from CIC yesterday...it was a refusal.
cheesy The VO handling my file must have been high on some very cheap substance cause he said I had insufficient funds and my travel history.
Anyways that's his/her opinion and he/she is entitled to it. A BIG thank you to thesoj and khalesi for your time in guiding me through the application process. I have no intention of reapplying guys so there is NO NEED to throw a pity party or shell out words of wisdom. grin

I wish all those still expectant of TRV the best in their application.

Have a great day. I'm out!!!

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
[/color]
Arcayo:
tangled:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)

[b]1. Cjrex501;march 30, U of Rcc Toronto, PGC,
2. Bjstarpex; march 03, mun, Masters, paper
route,[color=#000099]Medical request
3. Folafetty: March 23, Niagara College, paper
route
4. horlami2: March 20th, Georgian college,
Upfront med, PGC, Online
5. Thedreamchaser: April 7, conestoga, PGC,
6. Snoop4dem; April 11 , Univ of Victoria,
masters, paper route MEDICALS
7. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route.
8. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga
College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.
9. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC,
paper route
10. burrytee: April 19, conestoga, Pgc paper route, upfrnt medical.
11. penitential: April 20: Conestoga college, PGC, paper route.
12. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route
13. Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
14. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront
medicals
15. Rheginarh: Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
16. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
17. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals
18. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
19. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University
20. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
21. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals [/b]

3jays: May 20th, PGC, Georgian college, online route, upfront medicals
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 10:51pm On May 02, 2016
@ thesoj. Trust you are doing great. Please I am still awaiting your input on my SOP.
Cheers.
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 2:51pm On May 01, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Shokoloko:

The best first bank branch in port- harcourt to sort out form a is the firstbank (in my own opinion o!). There is a lady called uzoma. I have done a couple of form a through her, and she is so precise she gives the exact date of debiting my account and when my telex will be ready.
You can try if you are in port- harcourt

Please what branch of Firstbank are you referring to cause I am in port harcourt.
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
3jayz:
Good morning people,
@ Khalesi, @Team12 and any other person who has applied for study permit with a child/ minor

1. Did your child have to undergo medical examinations? (I intend on doing upfront)

2. Even as you declared your spouse wasn't joining you, did you apply for a visitor's visa for him with your application or afterwards?

3. If the answer to 2 above is NO, did he have to do a police report and medicals?

4. The spreadsheet of estimated expenses (which I am contemplating drawing up to show how my children will be catered for) was it a part of your SOP or a separate document?

I would appreciate a response from anyone who is knowledgeable on how this works.
Thanks and have a splendid weekend.
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
3jayz:
Good morning people,
@ Khalesi, Team12 and any other person who has applied for study permit with a child/ minor

1. Did your child have to do medicals? (I intend on doing upfront)

2. Even as you declared your spouse wasn't joining you, did you apply for a visitor's visa for him with your application or afterwards?

3. If the answer to 2 above is NO, did he have to do a police report and medicals?

4. The spreadsheet of estimated expenses (which I am contemplating drawing up to show how my children will be catered for) was it a part of your SOP or a separate document?

I would appreciate a response from anyone who is knowledgeable on how this works.

Please I still await the opinion of anybody knowledgable of how this works.
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 7:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Good morning people,
@ Khalesi, Team12 and any other person who has applied for study permit with a child/ minor

1. Did your child have to do medicals? (I intend on doing upfront)

Please I would appreciate a response from anyone who is knowledgeable on how this works.

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Opoki:

What was your last 2yrs graduating cgpa? Intensify your research, you'll get a university, your work experience is a plus.

300level 3.73
400level 3.29

Do you have any universities you could suggest?
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 6:32am On Apr 15, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Opoki:

Take your time and plan for MBA, thhank me later.

Thanks @Opoki, unfortunately I graduated with a second class lower, and theuniversities I checked with required a second class upper...
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2016
@ thesoj
I have read the bulk of parts 7, 8,9 and 10 on this thread and have even specifically read all of your posts...
I am a super complicated applicant
Over ten years study gap...I have work experience filling that up o
Married with 3 kids whom I plan on taking with me for my one year PGC in HRM @Georgian college.(B.sc in Accounting and Finance and over 7yrs experience in bank, just about one year work experience in a HR firm)
Only one of my kids requires a TRV as the other 2 are U.S. citizens. My husband is not joining us as he has a good job in Naija and would be sponsoring the trip.
Please I need you to help go through my SOP and help with pointers on where I need to make corrections.
I tried sending you a message, I don't know if you got it.

I understand you must be really busy but I can assure you my SOP is devoid of grammatical errors.
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Teehp:
Good day house,please can I accept another offer of admission while my study permit application is still being processed with cic. ( I just feel I should accept the other offer in case I might need it later on)

It depends on how you applied and got the admission to start with. For those attending colleges in Ontario whose offers of admission come through www.ontariocolleges.ca, accepting another admission makes the previous offer void. However, if the deadline for acceptance is not yet breached you could just hold action while your visa application is still processing.
Please note this information is strictly on ontariocolleges as I do not know the workings of other provinces/institutions

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2016
Thanks so much @DanIndia
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Good day everyone,
I recently joined/ started following this forum as I am in the process of submitting my application for a study permit. I have a few questions I am hopeful someone will be able to answer to guide me.

1. I plan to apply through the paper route, do I need to have an appointment to drop off my documents or do I just show up at the VFS office and be attended to?

2. Will my passport be collected and kept for the duration of the processing, or do I get it back if I intend to use it for an international trip while the process is still ongoing?

3. I intend to go to Canada With my child who is a U.S. Citizen by birth. I suppose since the U.S. Is a visa exempt country I don't have to include his passport in my application

I look forward to receiving a response from someone....soon
Cheers

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.