Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

3pledee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3pledee's Profile / 3pledee's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Autos / Re: 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor Going For 1.6m (negotiable) by 3pledee(f): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
Hello!

When can I inspect the vehicle? Can I call?
Forum Games / Re: Nigerian Names by 3pledee(f): 2:40pm On May 10, 2007
toluboriowo
Forum Games / Re: What Would You Do If? by 3pledee(f): 4:15pm On May 09, 2007
turn the other cheek for him grin grin grin
Forum Games / Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by 3pledee(f): 3:45pm On May 09, 2007
am hungry
Forum Games / Re: Who Are You Missing Today? by 3pledee(f): 3:38pm On May 09, 2007
my baby, Tayo
TV/Movies / Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by 3pledee(f): 3:49pm On May 03, 2007
i dont think there was any reason to cry for 300.

infact i was really annoyed with the way it ended so i couldnt even waste my tears
d only painfull part was wen dat spartan's head (dont know his name)was cut off rite in front of his father,
TV/Movies / Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by 3pledee(f): 3:18pm On May 03, 2007
i have cried for every movie that just touches me, sad or happy ending, boring or interestn, am just so really pathetic.i even cry for cartoons, name it, i cry no matter how many times i have watched it, cinderella, lion king, beauty and the beast, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

JOHN Q and PAY IT FORWARD keeps me weepin every time i see them
Music/Radio / Re: T.I. Or Ludacris: Who Looks Better? by 3pledee(f): 3:07pm On May 03, 2007
i like luda but av sudddenly fallen in love wit T.I

so i'll give it up to him, he looks better
TV/Movies / Re: Cramp Twins! by 3pledee(f): 2:51pm On May 03, 2007
this is my fvourite cartoon

i just love wayne and lucien
TV/Movies / Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by 3pledee(f): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2007
i guess AFO really deserved the win

my God, how could Ayo be so desperate.
Bose was too full of herself, self centered n well, she desrved 3rd place. i mean after watchn fridays show i knew she couldnt make it.
she wasnt even ready to share wit others. i hope ogechi gets paid for assistn her in comin 3rd.

Naija would not rest if it had been bose or Ayo.

the good guy won afterall!!!!!
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
TV/Movies / Re: Favorite Commercials by 3pledee(f): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2007
i love the FCMB advert, bank phb advert (one day cars will drive themselves),"mumi daddy is shaking" one advert shan george did, baba blue (court),the new pears advert wit little kids, MTN-"step out to the balcony, Oh Jerry"

that is what i can remember nw. but i bet there's still more

before i forget, mortein advert
and for old school, i liked d planta butter advert.
TV/Movies / Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by 3pledee(f): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2007
i hear they have a task in which they have to raise money sellin a product, i think cocacola product.

kola is with afolabi grin
rhona with ayo angry
ogechi with bose undecided

whoeva has the highest amount wil be the intern.

its runnin for 2weeks. our programme has finally come to a end.

i see ayo winning dat beautiful car but am bothered now seein dat he is paired wit rhona and kola is back ind game.

well, its ust a matter of time.
[color=#990000][/color]
TV/Movies / Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by 3pledee(f): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2007
McDreamy:

In my opinion, Emmanuel didn't deserve to be evicted. I liked him - he was jovial, hardworking, fun - Bose should have been. Why? I agree that Emmanuel was blabbing about what the leader did & so on but Bose as the team leader should be the one to bear the responsibility for the failure of the group to succeed (as perceived by the board). She is/was the leader and should have honourably offered herself as the sacrificial lamb but instead she was all about people are watching her and she doesn't want to set a wrong example for the young ones, bla, bla, bla. What better example can u set other than stepping up to the plate and taking responsibility for your actions, but NO, she wants to win the game! I don't blame her for that

yeah. i feel so sori for emmy cos he was d most fun person in da house.
no nore mimickin of M. JONES.
WE'LL ALL MISS HIM cry cry cry cry
[/color][color=#990000]

The board is now sooooo predictable! Its not mandatory that someone should be evicted each time they meet, for instance this last task both teams performed below par for me. Both their sales pitches were the usual - "we are on the intern show, have u seen us on TV?" gimmick. They should have been thoroughly tongue-lashed and sent home to ruminate over the harsh words.

i agree wit u on dat

Next up for eviction - Bose, Amina or Ogechi - Who's your choice?

i feel ogechi should leave
we r tired of her snitchn round d house grin grin grin grin grin
Music/Radio / Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by 3pledee(f): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2007
fastest rapper definitely is my man twista.he's got no contemporaries if i can use dat word

t-flow just definitely has a good sense of humor comparing him wit JJC
Music/Radio / Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian ! by 3pledee(f): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2007
i forgot this, my cuzn in vivian fowler actually told me he has some relative, dnt kw whether cuzn or wat in her class, i mean part proof he is nigerian.
Music/Radio / Re: Nigezie Vs Soundcity by 3pledee(f): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2007
soundcity definitely rocks,

d only thing i enjoy about nigezie is d jokes, though once in a while they are annoyingly dry

the videos they show,,am not too sure of, am still tryn to understand them
Music/Radio / Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian ! by 3pledee(f): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2007
it doesnt matter if he is nigerian or nt,,at least he's makin it.besides i dnt think he has denied us like our brotha, seal.
Nairaland / General / Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by 3pledee(f): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2007
hello!!

obviously am new here.joined a day or two ago!

hope to have fun here!
Literature / Re: Who's Your Favourite Author? by 3pledee(f): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2007
has anyone read SANDRA BROWN'S ENVY.

thats my best book n am askin y'all to read it.

dats my best book

then her other fictions like mirror image, charade, white hot, where there's smoke,
but for a start u should read envy
TV/Movies / Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by 3pledee(f): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2007
hunter guy, dont take it personal! didnt u read d rules?

well its val's day so i wont get angry.

just dat i also think urself n emmy must have gotten real groovie at one point in time or u must have a deep crush on M.J,

wat is bi-se****
TV/Movies / Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by 3pledee(f): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2007
GUYS DID U SEE KOLA'S PRESS CONFERENCE, man dat guy is gud.
he was just dishn d answers like,
all about d paradigm shift, kola dairo brand name.

d answer dat tripped me d most was wen he was askd who he felt would turn out to be d intern.

he could nt av given a beta one.

watch out am sure Rhona would probably say AYO.

I tot emmy and lipsy were a couple.wats wit d bad blood and nominatin each other, IBO LOVE!!!
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
TV/Movies / Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by 3pledee(f): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2007
guyss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am makin a prediction,

sittn on my desk at work, with lil to do,
somehow a little birdie came close and told me
EMMANUEL
would be evicted.
i like dis guy cos he has dis funny way of hatein u and den paintin u gud on national tv.
i mean afta kola's eviction, h angrye was like , kola is dis n dat, "naija should watch out for kj.and did i hear he's comin out wit a big bank', wateva

but i think he's got a soft spot for dami

lets just see how it plays out
wink
TV/Movies / Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by 3pledee(f): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2007
sound of music cheesy, grin coming to america, bring it on,john q,  embarassed embarassed

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.