Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Intern Show (Reality TV) - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Intern Show (Reality TV) (32491 Views)

The Intern Season 2 - Starts July! / Help Afolabi Become The Intern / Bank Phb's "the Intern" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2007
owww, my baby
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 12:47am On Mar 13, 2007
ifind it hard 2 beliv dairo is da youngest. dami acts like a kiddo. just kike bbn, the late comer could win the show
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badgirls: 9:47am On Mar 13, 2007
I also wish Dammy should leave though he has really graced courage.he has really learnt a lot on the show.All the other guys left him to defend them.I'm so sure they didnt believe in him expecially Ayo but they didnt deserve to win.The girls did a better job but thank God Bose didnt get evicted.Who goes next
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by ibori(f): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2007
i wonder who will win the grand prize i hope it wil be Ayo.I think he is cool .i am glad that Amina is out.She is too proud and not a good team player.[s]As she said she is a misfit wherever she goes.I think she has a problem with socilalizing with people[/s] woman's inhumanity to woman.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Bolarge(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2007
Aaaaaawwww,that was so hard on my Amina. cry
Yes she gat issues but don't we all? undecided
I kinda like her.She looks so damn huggable. cool
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by diyobdw(f): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2007
I really wish AYo or Bose wins though i have missed the pass 3 to four episode i come get the gist here!
well done ol yo! grin
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by GoToMan(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2007
Hmmmm, it seems with each eviction the tempo on this thread drops. Why's that?

Come on people! We reaching the climax! Where are all those dudes that have precognition?

If anyone disagrees that the final four don't deserve to be there, let the person speak now!
cool grin
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2007
Really like d narrator said; business is sometimes about 'luck'. Luck saved bose. Rhona and dairao weren't so lucky but ll the same, D GRAPHIC DEIGNER SHOULD WIN IT
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2007
AFC-- Ayo Fan Club rocks
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 12:04am On Mar 16, 2007
If the graphics guy wins it then it shows dem no know wetin dem dey do at all!!

some people dont deserve to be in the final four going by the way some people were fired
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2007
the above posts ilustrates that AFC really rocks, if not why would we get an antagonist grin

someone has got to go? and

someone has got to win
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 12:12am On Mar 16, 2007
someone has got to win
and that someone wont be the graphics guy grin
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 12:14am On Mar 16, 2007
my brother, is your money willing to go where your mouth is?

ayo wins---- GBP,
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 12:23am On Mar 16, 2007
considering the fact that you were there during the "selection" you might know something we don't  wink the guy has been under the radar or talking his mouth dry during the whole show!

do you want to bet yaradua wont be the next presido with obj?  grin
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 12:28am On Mar 16, 2007
its been a long while since i was there, so theres nothing different from whats on tv that i know, besides i have nt seen the show my self wink

well, let any one win wetin concern me sef undecided

pls, dnt go there on the yaradua issue, shocked
i can take u up on that---- lets get william hill on this issue tongue
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 12:57am On Mar 16, 2007
hey ladbrokes >> £250 cheesy
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 12:58am On Mar 16, 2007
when and where wink
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 1:02am On Mar 16, 2007
April <-> City
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badgirls: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2007
LoverBwoy:

and that someone wont be the graphics guy grin

Yes o.he musnt be the one.I want Bose to win.I dey always feel the girl.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2007
No be curse o! But generally, d guys are smarter than the girls on the show. Bose is the next evictee. what a man can do, women should learn from it.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Pamperme: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2007
Hi guys, please i need to know who was evicted yesterday, i was out all nite, didnt get the chance to watch it. Thanks wink
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by bioye(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2007
Ayo and Damilola were up for eviction and Damilola was evicted.

Which leaves Ayo, Bose and Afolabi as the remaining interns. The next task will be the last and the Intern will be selected from these last 3.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badgirls: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2007
seems u're a chauvunist.U'll be surprised that what a guy can do,a lady will do more.Ayo is not winning .Dont be surprised.
Mustay:

No be curse o! But generally, d guys are smarter than the girls on the show. Bose is the next evictee. what a man can do, women should learn from it.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2007
she'll go out unless she get juju.am tripping 4 her. her eyes are like  "come here boy, "

Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by dhunter(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2007
hi guys,
the intern is gettin more interesting and we are about to see the best from this show.
guess wot ,there has bin a turn around since dammie was evicted.the next task is incorporating the expertise of the
evicted interns,who will help actualize the dreams of the eventual winner.
If you are a fan of kolawole and afolabi, do take advantage of this critical opportunity.get in touch with them on these nos.

dis is urgent as it will help in the nxt task.
regards,

regulate,
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2007
how urgent? how true is this? u didn't even put whose number is which, .
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Pamperme: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2007
thank God, finally Dami leaves. God knows i dont like dat boy one bit. grin grin
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2007
@ Pamperme

I wonder why u don't like Dammi cos in my opinion all the guys are not as sharp as the gals that have been evicted, besides that Afolabi guy is just too dull for my liking embarassed, I'd have preferred Ogechi to win but since it's gotten to this point i think Bosede is most suitable for the Crown(she's always ready to help the guys from stuttering at the boardroom grin grin
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2007
dami na small boy. his face is dull cos of his mouth.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by 3pledee(f): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2007
i hear they have a task in which they have to raise money sellin a product, i think cocacola product.

kola is with afolabi grin
rhona with ayo angry
ogechi with bose undecided

whoeva has the highest amount wil be the intern.

its runnin for 2weeks. our programme has finally come to a end.

i see ayo winning dat beautiful car but am bothered now seein dat he is paired wit rhona and kola is back ind game.

well, its ust a matter of time.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2007
ayo is a fine bobo 4 d tia rubber. afo could sneak it
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by dhunter(m): 7:17am On Mar 21, 2007
hey guys,
this is to confirm wot 3pledee said.the task is to sell a drink.
a new drink in the nigerian market,an energy drink.pls do call to assist them in this task.
tanx.
regulate,

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss / Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) / BBNaija: Mike Wins Bet9ja Arena Games Champion, Gets 2 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.