Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Which Movies Made You Cry? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movies Made You Cry? (14211 Views)

Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? / What Movies Made You Cry? / Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by Gamine(f): 3:32pm On May 03, 2007
suprisingly
i cry alot for movies smiley
the last movie i cried for was
Finding Nemo. touched me, cry
i didnt evn cry for 300
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by Seun(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2007
Hehe. Well there's nothing really to cry about in 300. The Spartans were brutes; no one sheds tears for brutes!
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by lexyflexy(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2007
Passion of Christ
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by 3pledee(f): 3:49pm On May 03, 2007
i dont think there was any reason to cry for 300.

infact i was really annoyed with the way it ended so i couldnt even waste my tears
d only painfull part was wen dat spartan's head (dont know his name)was cut off rite in front of his father,
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by gbemiel(f): 7:13pm On May 03, 2007
wow dats a tough one, hmm lets see

1) PASSION OF THE CHRIST (here my wailing was just changing gear, from gear 1,2,3,, , we watched one night in school and it was really bad, i cried myself to sleep)

2)Armageddon ( why did bruce willis have 2 die)

3) Blood diamonds

4)Hotel rwanda

5) Pay it forward

6) Titanic

7)Pursuit of happiness.

coolkal ho na ho (an indian film)
generally any movie that hits the right spot in my heart
believe it or not i also cried in 300, i was so pained when King Leonidas spear missed the target.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by omega25red(m): 12:31am On May 08, 2007
If you have never cried due to watching a movie watch [b][/b]THE CHAMP garun damn teed to make you embarassed
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by anusule(m): 12:32am On May 08, 2007
the pursuit of happiness. i watched it twice, shed tears at the endings.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by sexyella: 4:14pm On May 10, 2007
John Q, Somtime In April,Hotel Rwanda, Passion of Christ.etc. cnt remember all of dem now.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by lexyflexy(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2007
X-Men - The Last Stand
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by IBDat(m): 1:20am On May 11, 2007
Passion of the Christ & Amistad cry
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by immaculeta(f): 12:27pm On May 11, 2007
Its been long i cried watchin a movie,dat which made me cry recently was "speak d word"
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by Seun(m): 3:05am On May 14, 2007
I can't believe that I'm yet to watch the pursuit of Happyness. I hope I cry when I watch it. grin
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by egetz(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2007
THE CHAMP

sorry you go cry
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by kliverpool(m): 8:20pm On May 22, 2007
How can u people cry over movie{too bad}
even some guys too am disappointed in u all.
I have never cry cos of any movie and i will never do it.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by anusule(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2007
kliverpool:

How can u people cry over movie{too bad}
even some guys too am disappointed in u all.
I have never cry because of any movie and i will never do it.

shut the Bleep up
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by snazzydawn(f): 11:02pm On May 22, 2007
The Champ

Titanic
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by omoge(f): 1:11am On May 23, 2007
Bollywoods, Indian Movies used to make me cry. Funny enough i still had those movies in my memories and trying to watch them again, I just chuckled at them. The excitement, cries etc i felt back then is like what the heck did i cry for such before, lol,

No movie makes me cry now cool

yet to see a movie that will make me cry, grin
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by omoge(f): 1:41am On May 23, 2007
chuckdee4,

the promise where Vickram and his girl Sunita promised to stay together forever. they made a vow in the shrine using a necklace vickram gave her. then vickram mother refuses him to marry her because of some family wahala, they decided to go marry then had an accident on the way. the mom told him the girl died whereas an uncle gave her destroyed face a new one. she took in a new name Kusum. the end, she decided to go break the vow. but Vickram already found out she was Sunita, and the story, lovey lovey  grin

I watched it again this past Friday, good alright but i did not have that tears, sweet love that i had with it when i first saw it years ago, guess am a chic now \\

Schindler's List loved it, yeah was close, it was a sad sad movies, i got misty eyes but not tears
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by Aduks(f): 2:57pm On May 23, 2007
*PASSION OF CHRIST

** TITANIC
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by ATLANTA96(m): 3:46am On May 25, 2007
THE MOVIE THAT MAKE ME CRY IS , ANGEL AND -
SADITHBAGSTRFVEJIDNYBXKJYBDFGHONDN NG GD FGCDAVDJIRHRFGFV MNXNB
BSBVBV GVGHNKJHFDWFENM AND TBTFBFYTFHFGTBGYGNHNUGJ
IF U WATCH IT U WILL SURELY CRY, I STARTED CRYING EVEN WHEN THE MOVIE
HAVE NOT ACTED, PLS JOIN ME BCOX VERY SOON THE MOVIE WILL BE OUT,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by PrincessM(f): 12:00pm On May 25, 2007
Crying cos of a movie just shows that u are compassionate, cos really the actors and actresses are pros that have been paid.

But it doesnt really matter, any movie that touches my heart makes me cry especially indian movies which i watch a lot(even in the movie, the father is crying, the mother joins in and the children are also crying) wat else i join in cos it all seems very real. Other movies that also makes me cry include Sometimes in April, Hotel Rwanda, Titanic.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by Aduks(f): 1:04pm On May 25, 2007
[/quote][quote author=ATLANTA96 link=topic=45667.msg1142444#msg1142444 date=1180061160]
THE MOVIE THAT MAKE ME CRY IS , ANGEL AND -
SADITHBAGSTRFVEJIDNYBXKJYBDFGHONDN NG GD FGCDAVDJIRHRFGFV MNXNB
BSBVBV GVGHNKJHFDWFENM AND TBTFBFYTFHFGTBGYGNHNUGJ
IF U WATCH IT U WILL SURELY CRY, I STARTED CRYING EVEN WHEN THE MOVIE
HAVE NOT ACTED, PLS JOIN ME BCOX VERY SOON THE MOVIE WILL BE OUT,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa o
K. M.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by ginky: 9:19pm On May 28, 2007
The only movie that has ever made me cry is "A Million Tears"
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by chuckdee4(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2007
omoge:

chuckdee4,

the promise where Vickram and his girl Sunita promised to stay together forever. they made a vow in the shrine using a necklace vickram gave her. then vickram mother refuses him to marry her because of some family wahala, they decided to go marry then had an accident on the way. the mom told him the girl died whereas an uncle gave her destroyed face a new one. she took in a new name Kusum. the end, she decided to go break the vow. but Vickram already found out she was Sunita, and the story, lovey lovey grin

I watched it again this past Friday, good alright but i did not have that tears, sweet love that i had with it when i first saw it years ago, guess am a chic now \\

Schindler's List loved it, yeah was close, it was a sad sad movies, i got misty eyes but not tears

Not the one i had in mind but it sounds touching enough
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by arikky(f): 6:10pm On May 30, 2007
pursuit of happyness
blood diamonds
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by omoge(f): 12:33am On May 31, 2007
Burning train made me cry in those days too.

there was a song in The Burning Train, it goes like this, God whose name is love, happy children we, listen to that hymn that we sing to thee, help us to be good, always kind and true, in games we play or the work we do, was interpreter in Indian in the movies. it was sang when the train was burning i think, and i cried my eyes out, lol

but i doubt if i will cry seeing it again today, haha

i watch The Promise (which also made me cry back then) last week, i was like undecided and i cried for that before huh grin
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by OmoEko1(f): 12:36am On May 31, 2007
omoge:

Burning train made me cry in those days too.

So u still remember that movie cheesy cheesy cheesy but i wish i can watch it again
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by omoge(f): 12:39am On May 31, 2007
yes oo i did my sister. sure you can see it again if you want.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by omoge(f): 12:41am On May 31, 2007
I rent some ol' movies thru Netflix. it's sooo good. they got alot of indian movies both oldies and new ones,
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by OmoEko1(f): 12:48am On May 31, 2007
i got no time for movie now jare, this summer lecture is killing me cry cry cry but i will check the site out this weekend maybe i can rent some movies wink
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by omoge(f): 1:00am On May 31, 2007
i undy you girl, i know what it is like (not taking summer class so am cool). exam done now is time to enjoy summer.

goodluck with summer class wink
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by OmoEko1(f): 1:02am On May 31, 2007
thanks oh wink wink wink but you have a great summer tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blue Aiva Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Where Do I Download Nigerian Army Training Videos / Nigerian Nollywood Movies Download Free From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.