Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

3pointz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3pointz's Profile / 3pointz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Sports / Re: Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return by 3pointz(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2020
GOAT

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by 3pointz(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Senofobia.
In brodashaggi's voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Music/Radio / Re: 'AZA': Davido Ft. Duncan Mighty & Peruzzi (Video) by 3pointz(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Pavarottii:

Go and buy M.I Abaga two albums this year.
MI is a different class of his own. Africa don't deserve that dude. I listen to alot of foreign hip-hop but I tel u bro, as it stands now MI is my world best hip-hop act....over dem Nas Kendrick J Cole Tory Lanez etc. Almost can't go a day without listening to YUNG DENZL album..dat shit z more Dan muzik. #YungDenzl#Rendezvous⚡���

1 Like

Celebrities / Https://www.instagram.com/p/bmn4jvdha2m/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18n6rk by 3pointz(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Beef alert
Celebrities / Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Looks Dapper In New Photos by 3pointz(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2018
The most intelligent bbn star

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by 3pointz(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2018
Hmmm how time flies. I do chat him in instagram sha cos i follow him. Was so surprised how matured he has grown. Know him wella doz days. He acted one movie like dat wit keneth okonkwo being his ritualist father n uche ogbodo his mumsy. D church setting was grace cathedral Enugu
Religion / Re: What Is Your Favorite Worship Song? by 3pointz(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
FortG:

Since you have gotten some of the tracks. Complete it by downloading the remaining @mp3juices.cc
Bro God bless u so much for introducing me 2 mp3juices.cc. wow. Now i can download all d songs i couldnt download b4 including READY album by Preye Odede
Celebrities / Re: #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning by 3pointz(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2018
Cool
Religion / Re: What Is Your Favorite Worship Song? by 3pointz(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Plz do u have any idea of how i can get or download THERE IS MORE album by Hillsong? Have tried all sites 2 no avail. I managed 2 get few tracks off d album from tubidy sha
Food / Re: What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? by 3pointz(m): 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
On the contrary i really wanna add some pounds of flesh. Plz what can i eat 2 make it rapid??
N/B i do eat very well,atimes 4times a day
Romance / Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by 3pointz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immee:
Hello fellow nairalanders, pls advise needed on this issue.

My bf and I have been together for a while now and planning on having our marriage introduction by November and marriage proper early next year.

Im an independent woman with a gud job. As a matter of fact, ive never made any financial request from this guy though he buys gift for me without requesting. He is doing well financially too, he runs a recycling factory while I work with a manufacturing company.

Things are working well between us since the relationship started untill recently when we had some business deals together ( my opinion though) cos I don't understand him anymore. He was broke at that time and needed to get some materials which he never budgeted for. He requested that I invest in his company by paying for those materials since they're coming cheap and he doesn't have enough to get them at that time and wouldn't want to loose the opportunity. I consented to the idea cos I knew he's business was very lucrative and that I'll get my money back with interest. He promised to be paying me a weekly dividend so I thought of giving 1 million naira. I made an instant transfer of 500k to his account as dts the maximum I can do daily without a token and I wasn't with it then.

The 2nd day dt I was suppose to send the remaining money, some issues occurred in his company in my presence. He had some major issues with some of the equipments in his factory. He had to stop productions for some days. So i with held the balance as it wont be neccesary since there was no production.While repairs were ongoing? I had to liase with some of my junior colleagues at work who are engineers to help my bf cos I found out he's engineer's aren't capable of handling the situation as dts the first time he would experience such. As God will have it operations started back in few days with the support of my engineers.

My concern now is since things went back to normal in my bf compan' he's yet to keep to his promise of the weekly dividend he said I would be receiving from the investment. As a matter of fact , things has changed between us cos he no longer call and hardly pick my calls. I communicate with him mostly thru SMS now since he wouldn't pick my calls. I'd sent messages to him to return my money without interest and he has promised to pay back with no time and date of when he's going to pay back. I even had plans of going to his place today since im off work so as to force him to go to the bank with him so DT I can get my money but he left the house early in the morning with excuses that he has a place to go and would return to my place after leaving there.

Pls guys how best can I get this money back from him cos I know he has it but playing pranks on me. I don't mind loosing my relationship with him as I don't trust him any longer.
But seriously madam u complain too much n also talks too much!Haba! "i broke up wt ma bf,I got anoda bf but he is an illiterate,ma bf duped me..bla bla bla" WTF??
By d way which of d boyfrndz are u complaining about now? D illiterate one or d one dat allegedly jilted u? Well i undastand its too much anxiety n desperation datz causing u all diz ishs since u said u r in ur 30s. But hey auntie,chill down...take life jeje,,u undstand?

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by 3pointz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immee:
Hello fellow nairalanders, pls advise needed on this issue.

My bf and I have been together for a while now and planning on having our marriage introduction by November and marriage proper early next year.

Im an independent woman with a gud job. As a matter of fact, ive never made any financial request from this guy though he buys gift for me without requesting. He is doing well financially too, he runs a recycling factory while I work with a manufacturing company.

Things are working well between us since the relationship started untill recently when we had some business deals together ( my opinion though) cos I don't understand him anymore. He was broke at that time and needed to get some materials which he never budgeted for. He requested that I invest in his company by paying for those materials since they're coming cheap and he doesn't have enough to get them at that time and wouldn't want to loose the opportunity. I consented to the idea cos I knew he's business was very lucrative and that I'll get my money back with interest. He promised to be paying me a weekly dividend so I thought of giving 1 million naira. I made an instant transfer of 500k to his account as dts the maximum I can do daily without a token and I wasn't with it then.

The 2nd day dt I was suppose to send the remaining money, some issues occurred in his company in my presence. He had some major issues with some of the equipments in his factory. He had to stop productions for some days. So i with held the balance as it wont be neccesary since there was no production.While repairs were ongoing? I had to liase with some of my junior colleagues at work who are engineers to help my bf cos I found out he's engineer's aren't capable of handling the situation as dts the first time he would experience such. As God will have it operations started back in few days with the support of my engineers.

My concern now is since things went back to normal in my bf compan' he's yet to keep to his promise of the weekly dividend he said I would be receiving from the investment. As a matter of fact , things has changed between us cos he no longer call and hardly pick my calls. I communicate with him mostly thru SMS now since he wouldn't pick my calls. I'd sent messages to him to return my money without interest and he has promised to pay back with no time and date of when he's going to pay back. I even had plans of going to his place today since im off work so as to force him to go to the bank with him so DT I can get my money but he left the house early in the morning with excuses that he has a place to go and would return to my place after leaving there.

Pls guys how best can I get this money back from him cos I know he has it but playing pranks on me. I don't mind loosing my relationship with him as I don't trust him any longer.
But seriously madam u complain too much n also talks too much!Haba! "i broke up wt ma bf,I got anoda bf but he is an illiterate,ma bf duped me..bla bla bla" WTF??
By d way which of d boyfrndz are u complaining about now? D illiterate one

2 Likes

Politics / Re: This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! by 3pointz(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=myhobbies post=60214219]I don't know what the people of Ubahu-Ozu in Nkanu east local government are of Enugu state did to the government. Ever since the existence of Ubahu as a community, this road have never witnessed coalter on it. Ubahu is bordered with Amankanu, Owo and Amechi Idodo.

When Chimaroke was the governor of Enugu state, it was showed on television that Ubahu road was tarred but I don't know if there was another Ubahu in Nkanu east they were referring to because we were very surprised when we saw that on television.
Tenx 4 adhering 2 ma advice bigbro,still praying dat d Mod wil move dis thread to d frontpage.
Itz very calous of our past Chairman 2 have ignored dis road dis way....he rather skipped d real deal n went n constructed a very neat route to his residence in Omulo. Wont posterity judge dis selfish act? I was quite elated wen i learnt dat Ubahu road was under construction tinking itz gon' be a consumated done deal but i was extremely puzzled wen i travelled 2 Nigeria dis past yuletide season n saw dat d road was actually half-baked. I was like wtf z dis??
May God rescue us 4rm dis ugly menace.

Under Suliven Chime's government, it was once again announced on radio and television that the road will be constructed but up till today nothing have been done.

This is how dilapidated the road leading to my town, Ubahu is. I beg the new government of Enugu state to come to our rescue because we have suffered so much due to this road both during rainy and dry seasons. The worst part of is that this road is the only major road that leads to Ubahu and Amankanu communities.

Please, I plead with our able lalasticlala to move this thread to the front page.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by 3pointz(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
myhobbies:
This is how dilapidated the road leading to Ubahu in Nkanu east local government of Enugu state is. Please let the government of Enugu state come to our rescue. We have suffered so much due to this road both during rainy and dry season.
This road need serious and urgent attention from the government.
Bros u should have created dis Post as a thread instead of just putting up as a passive comment. I suggest u create it as a thread plead wit our able lalasticlala to move it to d Front page.
Dis Ubahu road issue is long overdue,its about time it goes viral so dat d govt wil come 2 our aid.
Emekete ihoonwa,ucheegucho. Obiadaa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by 3pointz(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Thanks bro downloaded.
Welkies�
Celebrities / Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by 3pointz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Phonefanatic:
That song is dropping soon. Guaranteed banger.
Already dropped few days ago bro.
Tittle:Mmili
Artiste:Phyno ft enimoney.
Music/Radio / Re: Adekunle Gold – "Call On Me" (audio) by 3pointz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Comr Ralph was here
Celebrities / Re: Celebrities Step Out In Their Sunday Outfits by 3pointz(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Babzilla:

Oohhhh yeah *shivers
grin
Celebrities / Re: Celebrities Step Out In Their Sunday Outfits by 3pointz(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2017
Babzilla:

Its none of my business but I'd leave her be if I were you.
She will wear you out
Lol.
Talking outta experience?
Celebrities / Re: Celebrities Step Out In Their Sunday Outfits by 3pointz(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
hello wink fine boy,no marks
Hi pretty damsel.
10q 4 d compliment tho.
Lets get acquainted if u wuldnt mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Celebrities Step Out In Their Sunday Outfits by 3pointz(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mine.
Anogocarrylasna.

Health / Re: 7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections UTI by 3pointz(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
shinebabe:
Ruzu Herbal is a direct antidote for UTI. With a short efficacy period.

How do i get d recommended drug plz.
I'm based in Accra.
Health / Re: 7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections UTI by 3pointz(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2017
So wat if it has gotten so serious dat it now encroached 2 ur kidneys affecting it seriously.plz wat shuld be done 2 proffer succour.
God bless u as u reply fast.
Business / Re: Naira Dips To N490/$ As CBN Seeks End To Black Market by 3pointz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Izoraaaait. Patiently anticipating 2000 to a dollar
Foreign Affairs / Re: President Mahama Calls Nana Akufo-Addo To Concede Defeat (Pic) by 3pointz(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
D heat here since yestnyt no be beans...... serious jubilation everywhere.
#CHANGE.
Celebrities / Re: Omotola Gets Christmas Gift From Scanfrost (Photos) by 3pointz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fine woman

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by 3pointz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ghanaian bitchez n love 4 phallus be like koko n bloddo.
Education / Re: Pictures From Coal City University, Enugu by 3pointz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Where exactly z it located in Enugu plz
Foreign Affairs / Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by 3pointz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Y is beards so efking afraid of dis niggur 's jaws

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fake Army Officer Nabbed In Cross River State by 3pointz(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2016
Yea don burst! grin
Religion / Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos by 3pointz(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2016
FTC

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Who Is Your Favorite Musician Of All Time In Nigeria by 3pointz(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
FRANK EDWARDS !

FRANK. EDWARDS !

FRANK. EDWARDS !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.