Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

3seriez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3seriez's Profile / 3seriez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Tell me one single thing that makes sense about your prophet or the satanic verses

Eat , drink , sleep Mohamed and Islam.
The obsession.
The persistence.
The perseverance.
The signs of mental fatigue.
The constant purging ๐Ÿ’ฉ in his pants
The Yaba left assessment.
The constant love ๐Ÿคฃ
It can only be Nairalands resident chief Bigot.
Doing What he knows how to do best.
A round of applause ๐Ÿคฃ

#Fool
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

I don't think cow dung and Camel urine change their flavours, so you know their flavour, don't pretend

Hahahaha.. Pastor doesn't want to share what he smokes. Hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

I know that you believe that the more people you murder for your role model the more harlots you get,

Your mama is the only harlot, ashawo, ashana wanted. She will be taken very good care of.
She will be lighted like a matchstick ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ and be spread like a fowl. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

That's no contract, it's your hope and I don't deviate, I will insist that if calling osama a terrorist and a good muslim is bigotry I am the biggest bigot, if saying that Osama was inspired by mohamad, then I remain the biggest bigot, I happily accept

Happily accept and shut up. What is adding T&C's. Beat your chest and claim it like a man, or is your balls sagging.
All this bragado, just for online noise. Nairaland is proud of you. Are you happy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

You agreed that both are good for you and your role model recommended them for you? Are you asking their flavour? Don't tell me you disobeyed your role model and didn't take camel urine as he instructed you

Pastor forget this your rigmarole. What is the flavour of the cow dung now. Your congregation is waiting ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Only things like you will be mohamad's freind, BTW why are you always boiling when I say you are going to spend forever with your beloved role model or when I say that mohamad is your role model? Why are you not accepting that, you should be proud of that, is it not why you are insulting and cursing and murdering for him? To please him so that he will reserve a place a 72 harlots for you in the islamic paradise?

Oh. I'm not a Christian anymore. I keep saying 73, your mama has been added to the harem. Quote 73 next time. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you a local bush man or not.
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Now you also accepted that osama, like you and other terrorists are good muslims, that you and Osama and the taliban and the Boko haram and all suicide bombers and those that murder in defense of mohamad's name will be in the same place with him permanently, that's what makes me a bigot, then I am a bigot and happily too,

Mumu. Why are you deviating. You think it is a contract with terms and conditions ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚.
See this fool.
You just accepted your Bigotry, you're now doing a 360 to write me a contract. Are we signing papers. Hahaha. Real kolo man ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I hail you. Your kolo is on another level ๐Ÿ˜‚
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

If you are a little more intelligent, you would have known that everyone is a local man somewhere, the joke will always be on you

Naaa. Idiot. We know local when we see one, and this is local gutter behaviour unfortunately ๐Ÿคฎ.
We know exposed, and you're not even close ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Shit hole thinking, shit hole behaviour ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Mohamed & Islam's best friend. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

If calling a murderer a murderer is bigotry, if calling a paedophile a paedophile, if calling osama bin laden a true follower or apostle of mohamad is is bigotry, if saying that all good muslims will be in the same place with mohamad, then I am a the biggest bigot and is proud of it

Acceptance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Collect your trophy local champion ๐Ÿ†
Clap for yourself, you see it wasn't that hard, with your full chest.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What a fool ๐Ÿ˜‚
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:
[

You can't fault me here, you are still delusional

But you're a local man now. This is how the behave.
Village champion. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Bigotry? Who cares about that word said by any head slammer, we know you use it when your role model and his religion are called out, and that is all the time

At last. Acceptance. Bigot bigot bigot. Nairaland champion ๐Ÿ†. Las Las all your noise ends here. Bastard ๐Ÿ’ฉ head
A brain full of ๐Ÿ’ฉ.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Hahahaha, see delusion,
The most cheerful indeed.
Ostrich, dream on

Local man. You are doing well. Proper bastard
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

I'd this what cow dung and Camel urine for to the head of you and your group?

What flavour did you take today. Maybe it will inspire your flock tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ for tomorrow's service. Hahaha
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

See what you are doing to yourself?
Your role model's fault

Pastor. Church service tomorrow.
Topic: Mohamed & Islam.
You are wasting time ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Wow, the most cheerful man of the year is here, just as your role model mohamad is the most cheerful man that walked the earth, disgusting

Hahaha. E pain you. Go and hug transformer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Bigotry, no one does better like this fool.
Real crack head
Hahahaha. Lord. Has blessed Nairaland with a great idiot. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Even mad people thinks that every other person is mad except them so it won't be surprising you claiming to be cheerful which you certainly isn't, cheerful people don't curse or insult like you, cheerful people are not full bitterness and pains and evil minded like you, and your role model, no one cheerful will chose a murderer as their role model

Go and sit down fool. Nothing new upstairs just pure Bigotry.
Church service tomorrow, don't forget to review your notes about Islam & Mohammad. Local Bush man ๐Ÿคฃ
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 10:36pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Aren't we talking of what a god can do? Mine doesn't command me to kill for him, yours want you to murder for him, that's because he can't fight for himself, your god can't fight for itself

Hahahahhahahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Purging ๐Ÿ’ฉ your pants again. Never ever fails. Never.
Ha. God ๐Ÿ˜ญ. This idiot is unbelievable.
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Oh, you saw that and that's what you made of it? I am not surprised

Go and fix your English local Einstein. You have been disappointing this few days. Must be the cow dung working. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Hahahaha, other people's laughs gives you severe headache too, even social media, and virtual laughs, wonderful

I'm a cheerful guy ๐Ÿคฃ. I'm not the one purging ๐Ÿ’ฉ in my trouser all the time about Mohammed & Islam.
I'm waiting for you to say pains, pains and more pains ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚.

What a pathetic idiot. ๐Ÿคฃ
Foreign Affairs / Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An โ€˜unprecedentedโ€™ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

You seem lost,

Better go and sleep. You have Sunday service tomorrow. You need to dream about him tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Topic: Mohamed & Islam

Bastard
Nothing upstairs just Bigotry
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Here all the time exposing your evil role model and things that follow him like you ate osama

Yes. I ate Osama
He was delicious.. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
What an idiot ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Foreign Affairs / Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An โ€˜unprecedentedโ€™ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

He didn't seem to be a murderer or chose a murderer as his role model, you may want to warn yourself first. How can a confused thing warn others?

Local bush man. Go and charge your phone, I'm always here for you.
Stupid fool doesn't even understand taqiyya is the one that wants to talk about Islam.
Keep making a Fool of yourself.
You have been exposed numerous times. Go and sit down mumu.
Rinse& repeat. Nothing upstairs just Bigotry.
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

You may want to use whatever looks lie like a brain in your head

You that Google and other sources are available to answer all your questions, but you come here every morning, afternoon & night foaming in the mouth about Islam & Mohamed, is the one saying use brain.

You are fockn pathetic. Local Bush man
Bastard &;a bigot. An apology for a Christian. Tueh ๐Ÿคฎ
Foreign Affairs / Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An โ€˜unprecedentedโ€™ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

WOW, it's hot

Yes, very hot. Accept your trophy local Bush old man. ๐Ÿ˜
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Laugh bastard , you need it. It is good for your mental health.
Bigot
Rinse& Repeat ๐Ÿ˜‚
Foreign Affairs / Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An โ€˜unprecedentedโ€™ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Your nemesis, doesn't matter how big or how small a word it is, just that it's perfect and achieves the purpose, and it did

Ok. Congratulations nemesis aka local Einstein . ๐Ÿคฃ
Take your trophy ๐Ÿ†
Bastard & a Bigot ๐Ÿ˜‚
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Who are the people you are mentioning? Do I know them as Christians? Do 8 need to read the satanic verses to know that it's progenitor is a mad murderous paedophile? Do I need to think twice that a thing that sees a mass murderer as his role model is not different from it's role model and will surely end at the same islamic paradise where they will be sharing 72 harlots?
No

Blinded Bigot. Even with microscope will never see.

Your mama no 73 ๐Ÿ˜‚, how is she by the way.

Forget story. Are you a bastard or not ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Check that statement you responded to and see if you will figure out that you just said you are feeding on cow dung, BTW your role model encouraged you to drink Camel urine, anyways Camel urine drinker will enjoy cow dung, you said it, I didn't

Shut up fool. Computer bot. Which flavour did you smoke today ๐Ÿคช
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

TRUTH hurts and it hurts liars most, it must be told, keep enjoying your pain

Mumu bush man. Fool 4eva. Computer bot.
Travel / Re: Container Crushes Woman To Death In Alapere, Lagos; Driver Flees by 3seriez(m): 8:19pm On Apr 12
Same way my good friend lost his lovely younger sister last year, their last born. Trailer brake failed, and rammed her from behind. Very painful. Senseless and avoidable deaths. We are not serious in this country.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Power Generation Drops 32.31% To 2,775MW by 3seriez(m): 8:18am On Apr 12
Cursed sector
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Atalanta: Europa League (0 - 3) On 11th April 2024 by 3seriez(m): 12:14am On Apr 12
Valwezzy:
The big question is โ€œCAN THEY PULL OFF THE ISTANBUL AND ANFIELD MIRACLEโ€ they did against MILAN and BARCELONA respectively in the return leg at GEWISS stadium in Italy?

For where. Only in their dreams.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.