Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,512 members, 7,861,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

3seriez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3seriez's Profile / 3seriez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 48 pages)

Education / Re: UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe by 3seriez(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05
ArewaNightmare:
angry Life means nothing for North

Despite quota system, Dem still dey bribe for good grades just imagine and tomorrow they'll graduate and be forming Akada with empty head full of expo and bribe
Tribalism doesn't put food on the table 🀌🏾

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kano Govt Charges Ganduje, Wife With $413,000, β‚¦β€Ž1.38 Billion Bribery by 3seriez(m): 7:05am On Apr 05
Barely scratching the surface , Ganduje did worse.

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Kano Bans Movies Promoting Cross-dressing Amid Campaign Against Bobrisky by 3seriez(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04
TheLastProphet:
I'm not the writer of Koran. Is Mohammed a bigot?
😜
Business / Re: Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection by 3seriez(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04
JaySmart4422:
No be to blow the whistle be the problem after blowing who will protect you?
Words of wisdom
TV/Movies / Re: Kano Bans Movies Promoting Cross-dressing Amid Campaign Against Bobrisky by 3seriez(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04
TheLastProphet:
73 virgin goats finders on the beat.

Bigotry doesn't put food on the table 🀌🏾
Politics / Re: Electricity Tariff Increase To Allow Discos Pay For Gas, Maintain Machines -NERC by 3seriez(m): 6:40am On Apr 04
And after everything , still give us shitty power supply.
Politics / Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 6:27am On Apr 04
Way better than that last fct minister. That one was just sleeping and snoring for 8 years as minister.

12 Likes

Travel / Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by 3seriez(m): 6:21am On Apr 04
Sorry to say Customer service is dead in Nigeria.
From banks, to aviation, to many other services.
Once your money enters the recipients account, just be praying for good service.
Very anyhow country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 12:56am On Apr 04
mbaise1000:

Nothing will stop us from telling you and your role model and people like osama and all the world's heartless murderers inspired by your prophet the truth, you can't hate this away or insult it away, your role model remains the most despicable thing that walked the earth and all of you that see evil like him as good are no different from that stinking paedophile

Mumu pastor the he goat himself. Will you shut up grin. Are you back from your Easter crusade. You mentioned US, you and who. As far as I'm concerned, you're the only one true idiot on this platform. The bigotry is in your veins.
When you can't shame the shameless what is now left πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ.
Hate what away, between me and you who sounds like someone possessed and filled with hate.
Have you said anything new. No.
Have you come back to rinse and repeat as usual. Yes.
Are you a bigot. Yes.
Are you obsessed with Mohammed and Islam. Yes.
Are you a BASTARD. A big yes. πŸ˜‚

Local Einstein. Dirty Church rat like you. A self proclaimed Christian that hardly goes 5 posts without calling Islam and Mohammad, is that one a Christian.
Oya! #Rinse& repeat again old fool πŸ˜‚
Foreign Affairs / Re: World Central Kitchen Employees Killed By Israel (Graphic Photos) by 3seriez(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03
Kelklein:
Why is the world silent in all of these.. can One country be more than the world and UN.. can US even be more than the whole world and UN.. Sanctions must be placed on Israel.. this madness has gone on long enough

Just shows you the hypocrisy of the world.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win by 3seriez(m): 8:36am On Apr 03
GOATED

4 Likes

Business / Re: Cadbury Nigeria Reports N28.2billion Loss In 2023, Shareholders’ Funds Wiped Out by 3seriez(m): 1:33am On Apr 03
nedu666:

Damn your education is seriously limited. Who told you Cadbury gets all their raw materials from Nigeria. Also if you take a foreign loan @ 400 naira a dollar and the naira rate is now 1300 @ dollar, how is that paper loss or creative accounting. Common sense should tell you it will cost more to pay back the loans. If it is paper loss, then banks reporting massive profits on the back of revaluation of their foreign investment will be termed paper profit. But cbn knows its not paper profit that is why it said banks should not pay dividend from such profit. A bank that buys dollar bonds at 400 naira a dollar, when the bond matures @ 1300 a dollar, is that a real profit or paper profit

Thank you. Some people just sit down and conjure layman beer parlour analysis. They did not even look at how operating Expenditure skyrocketed as per fuel subsidy removal, some would have been forced to seek additional working capital from banks, and other creditors to keep going.
Too bad for staff of these MNC's , if shareholders are not getting paid, that means there would be serious cost cutting measures, downsizing, no profit sharing etc.
Crime / Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by 3seriez(m): 12:34am On Apr 03
LocalFARMERS:

You are right. The video was done in the Northern borders

Daily routine at Katsina borders.
Crime / Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by 3seriez(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02
The type that gives Islam a bad name. I don't understand why the rules apply to different set of people in this country.
That idiot is supposed to have been in Jail somewhere expecting a hot death sentence.

13 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Ahmed Musa Rejects Hand Shake From Kano Governor, Abba Yusuf (Video) by 3seriez(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGwY3GZWags?si=q09P8YdY0iQMsJp7

Off all the content in the world, this what you decide to post. Total Waste of data.
Obviously the blogger does not know this is normal in the North.
Travel / Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by 3seriez(m): 9:19am On Apr 01
proeast:
When foreign airlines or those owned by fellow northerners are involved in flight delays or similar disruptions, do these scumbags threaten them with lawsuits?

I don’t blame them, I blame Airpeace that went to a route that isn’t even lucrative.

Nonsense and ingredients!
Everything you mentioned on point till you said the route isn't lucarative.
But regardless of who or whatever Airline, bad service is bad service, and should be called out especially when you part with your money.
Celebrities / Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by 3seriez(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31
He is razz , yet humble.
I like the way he speaks out his mind tho πŸ˜‚

27 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Grid Challenges: Continued Efforts To Enhance Stability - TCN by 3seriez(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31
If only Solar was affordable for majority, we would all have forgotten anything TCN or distribution company by now.
Politics / Re: Bashir El-Rufai 2 Uba Sani: You're an Incompetent Gov Who Always Sleeps In Abuja by 3seriez(m): 6:52am On Mar 31
Emman08:

Just because you learnt a new word doesn't make this nonsense you posted true

Thank you for pointing out I learnt a new word. But since you know his history so well, Please tell the house where he is originally from in Katsina. Educate us please.
Politics / Re: Bashir El-Rufai 2 Uba Sani: You're an Incompetent Gov Who Always Sleeps In Abuja by 3seriez(m): 4:10am On Mar 31
Emman08:
It's better than having a murderer as a father. How did Nasir El-Rufai a Fulani from Katsina become Kaduna State governor?

Forget this hogwash. El-rufai's are proper Zaria people.
Crime / Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His 15-Year-Old Friend To Death In Bauchi by 3seriez(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30
post=129177427:
What Is Really Happening Inside This Bauchi

It looks like you guys have opened an office in bauchi state. This one you are releasing bad news from there back to back.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29
mbaise1000:

You ended up not saying anything as usual. Not that I expected better from you anyways, you won't give what you don't have

Fake Man of God. Local Einstein & local champion. Since I've come to realise the fraud and kind of Bigot you are, and expectedly the kind of reply you would surely give.
A low life pathetic shame of a Christian.
Quote all the bible verses in the world, doesn't change the fact you're a shameless Bigot.

And You are still a bastard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 1:02am On Mar 29
mbaise1000:

You are easily exposed, shows the level of your mentality, all terrorists and all the people you support are are like that, look at your people in the Moscow terrorist attack, look at all your people
I don't understand what it is but they way you reason really needs to be studied. I'm very sure you had a big problem with comprehension in your school days.
If at this stage in your life, basic analogy you can not grasp and instead twist a statement to suit your narrative, then I have been right that you really need to evaluate your mental state. I've repeatedly stated this , and you've displayed such traits over and over and over again. Hence why I attached the Rinse & repeat hashtag to you, very predictable it's like reading a book. And next thing you would open your dirty mouth and say Intelligent πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Really Mr Einstein πŸ˜‚.
Consistently displaying your narrow mindset and exposing your foolish bigotry.
You are Just another stupid Bigot on his usual day to day business on Nairaland. 🀑 Good thing Nairaland is your last bus stop for your Bigotry. That's your highlight in life. Take your trophy Old fool πŸ†. 🫒
Crime / Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by 3seriez(m): 12:22am On Mar 29
Krismas:
grin They so FULLish and blinded with hate that they can’t see that many Jews Hamas took as hostages Oct7 are Muslims. It has nothing to do with religion.
Equally there are Christians making up a sizeable number of Hamas members
And recently, in the West Bank, a Palestinian Jew was killed by IDF. There are Jew Palestinians!

I tire bros. Agenda and propaganda must agend. People just throw around narratives that suit them.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by 3seriez(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28
Holiness2100:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/artc-palestinian-islamic-jihad-terrorist-admits-to-raping-woman-during-oct-7-attack

Nairaland, Mods and islamophobia.
See as they qualify Islamic like people don't get raped everyday by people from different faiths and belief's.
Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 3seriez(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28
humilitypays:
Very neat environment, cleaner than Tinubu's residence in Aso Rock.

Black man is so dirty, do we have any city in Nigeria as clean as this despite the fact that this Portuguese city is harboring lots of homeless, jobless people, but still looks clean and organized?

Honestly there is a fundamental problem with the whole black race, it's not just about Nigeria, the entire black race have a problem from creation that only God can answer angry

You're going to far sef. Here in West Africa, Even Abidjan, Cote d'ivore is cleaner than any city in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Fashion / Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by 3seriez(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28
ValCon888:
Her father must be a sheikh. I say this because in muslim-dominated places, the rules only apply to the poor.

Story story
Car Talk / Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by 3seriez(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27
Omihanifa:
The governor should first expand the roads before bringing buses that will be difficult to drive on those narrow roads.

At it stands now the way nigeria roads are designed these buses can't function well. It will create further traffic problems.

How do you expect these buses to comfortably ply a place like suleja without creating traffic gridlock undecided

Suleja yes. But I don't remember any traffic when last I visited Minna.
Celebrities / Re: Portable Sings And Mocks Bobrisky In The Studio (video) by 3seriez(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27
Kolo man grin
Porto is on point with this one.

17 Likes

Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27
mbaise1000:

Exactly what I am talking about, you support your brothers because you feel others committed the same evil, this is what we are always saying, you use other evil committed by other people to validate the evil you and your group commit, I am not arguing anything, you are not that intelligent to argue anything with you, so muslims are revenging the abominable things committed by the kkk or any other thing that comes to your imagination? When we insist that you are a true follower of your role model, you can only know a tree by it's fruit, isis, boko haram, taliban, Osama bin laden, you and your type, all terrorists all over the world are inspired by a single person, it's the work of these groups and people that we know who you are and what who your role model is, mohammed

I don't understand what it is but they way you reason really needs to be studied. I'm very sure you had a big problem with comprehension in your school days.
If at this stage in your life, basic analogy you can not grasp and instead twist a statement to suit your narrative, then I have been right that you really need to evaluate your mental state. I've repeatedly stated this , and you've displayed such traits over and over and over again. Hence why I attached the Rinse & repeat hashtag to you, very predictable it's like reading a book. And next thing you would open your dirty mouth and say Intelligent πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Really Mr Einstein πŸ˜‚.
Consistently displaying your narrow mindset and exposing your foolish bigotry.
You are Just another stupid Bigot on his usual day to day business on Nairaland. 🀑 Good thing Nairaland is your last bus stop for your Bigotry. That's your highlight in life. Take your trophy Old fool πŸ†. 🫒

Bastard
#Rinse& repeat
Religion / Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by 3seriez(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27
mbaise1000:

No you are not better, good people don't support evil, good people are not always bitter like you, good people don't wish others bad, good people don't chose murderers as their role model, you are here making excuses for murderers and terrorists because you think there were other groups that have committed same, those few people you are talking about, who inspired them? Are you a better muslim than those terrorists? Are you a better muslim than osama? No of cause, the good muslim is only the one that follow the teachings and examples set by mohamad and that's why you will not see evil in those murderers like osama and the isis and Boko haram, that is why your only explanation is trying to defend them by looking for those you think committed those evil BEFORE, your role model cannot be defended, you can never be a good human being not to talk of a good one by being in support of evil and that is what you are doing, supporting murderers because you and them have the same mohamad as your role model

Just See how an Adult is reasoning in this 2024. Very embarrassing. See reasoning , and he thinks he really is making sense. Oh lord. What a pity πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ. Local Einstein indeed.
You are a small man, with a small mentality, with a very narrow mindset of life and the world. Age doesn't always go with sense unfortunately.
Exposure is far from you. Forget that you have internet access and you went to one local school like that. Exposure is a lot more than that.
That's why they say you can take the man out of the village, but you can't take the village out of the man.

And oh. I am a Muslim now, didn't you say I mentioned somewhere I was a Christian 🀣. Confused fool. And that's why I call you a proper bastard πŸ˜‚

You hardly go five posts without mentioning Mohamed and Islam, but I am the one that is bitter 🀣. What a crack head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

I am a better person than you will ever be. I'm not a hypocrite or a bigot. That's enough reason we are not on the same level.
#Bastard.
#Rinse& Repeat. 🀑
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 12:50am On Mar 27
mbaise1000:

I said your people, the same people you share the same role model with, people like you, isis have done it again, people inspired by your role model, people you share same ideology with, people you agree with terrorists, the just struck in Moscow, mohamad people, mohamedans, people who follow his teachings and lifestyle, that is what you are defending as their social media arm, you see what you support?

See the Fool 🀣 . I said go and suck Putin's dick, and you're saying see what I support.
Where was your Moral compass when KKK, king Leopold, British empire etc unleashed havoc on humanity. Oh I forgot, you must have been in your village tapping palm wine 🀣.
If I mention, go and check your mental health, you will still be here arguing like a lost donkey πŸ˜‚
bastard. Rinse & repeat . 🀑

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.