Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

3seriez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3seriez's Profile / 3seriez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Celebrities / Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by 3seriez(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11
Truthshotcrazy:

Case also shot Kim Kardashian's father, Rob Kardashian to limelight for the first time , . He was among the team of Defense attorneys hired by O.J Simpson

True. I forgot that one too. They were both instrumental.

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by 3seriez(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11
OLAADEGBU:
After a long and drawn out battle with prostate cancer, the infamous O.J. Simpson passed away at the age of 76.

Read Now: https://www.charismanews.com/us/94817-oj-simpson-dies-of-cancer-at-76

#OJSimpson
#cancer
#BreakingNews

The case that made Lawyer Johnny Cochran famous. That guy did an excellent Job defending OJ.

5 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10
mbaise1000:
We are not commanded or encouraged to murder anyone for whatever reason and certainly not to kill in the name of Jesus. And we don't because be know Jesus will not approve, while in the other hand we know that muslims kill in defense of the name of mohamad because they know mohamad will approve and did so himself setting the example for his followers, before anyone should argue with me, tell me if muslims will continue to murder in defense of the name of mohamad if they believe he will not approve,
Anyone who couldn't answer this question should not respond to my comment because you have nothing to say

Again & again & again. Another banger 🤪. Pastor Never ever fails 😂😂😂😂
You're still asking questions and waiting for answers. Hahaha!
This one really needs flagyll to stop purging, Mohamed and Islam always making him go to toilet morning, afternoon and Night. 🤣😂
Or maybe it's a computer bot who has been programmed to be on every Islam & Mohammed topic.
If this was sporty bet, I don hammer finish long time ago. Very predictable fool. 🤣
Keep asking idiot 😂. Hahahaha
Proper bigot

Ps. Don't bother engaging this computer Bot, he has been programmed to be a bigot and a terrible nuisance on Nairaland. I promise you he is not worth it. Talking with a Dog is more productive.
Foreign Affairs / Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10
mbaise1000:

The person you are warning believes that Jesus is the last prophet sent by God, hope you will agree with him too. Pains and pains and then some more pains, keep enjoying it

Whatever he believes he should still be warned. He is arguing with Mr. Know it all aka local Einstein, aka Mr no mistake, aka Mr perfect, aka Rinse& repeat, aka Mohammed & Islam always on my mind. 😂🤣😂

Go and hug transformer. Local Nairaland Bigot champion. You are a just a local and bush man 🤣 with a Small man mindset 😜. Old but foolish. Perfect example of Age doesn't go along with sense 😂.
#Bastard
#Rinse&what 😂😂
Foreign Affairs / Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10
mbaise1000:

Yes your nemesis, I don't expect you to understand that because it will require some brain to figure that out, fortunately your pain and suffering is self inflicted, and the solution is simple, stop seeing mass murderers and rapists like Mo and osama as your role model but that is near impossible because you will not change who you are, this one is "follow come"

Mumu pastor. The fool thinks nemesis is one big word that he can raise shoulder about 😂🤣😂🤣.
Ok then, Congratulations for saying Nemesis 😂. Collect your trophy 🏆.
Kai 🤣 hahaha! what an irredeemable idiot.
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10
mbaise1000:
wink
You certainly know what I mean by belt, it's used by your type and all those inspired by your role model, that part is not a joke.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You think everyone smokes cow dung like you to understand the Jamaican English you post when high. 🤣
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10
mbaise1000:

I enjoy living free on rent in your head, what do you know about our bible? It doesn't support murder like your role model and his quran do, we don't murder or hate for Jesus like you muslims hate and murder for your mohamad, the person you are trying to defend knows that, face the satanic verses where your re model resigns supreme, what do you know about Jesus? He despises the ways of mohamad and things like you

Hahaha 😂. Are you out of your rat hole. Have you seen power to charge your phone?
Rather, You enjoy being a fool that is a fact.
I know the Bible doesn't support bigotry. I know the bible doesn't teach people to be toxic and pained about other people's beliefs and faith. I know the bible doesn't teach one to be calling Mohammed and Islam up and down like a rabid Dog 🐕.
If Oyedepo, adeboye, Kumuyi and their likes were behaving like you then sorry for Christianity.
You read one page in the Qur'an, and come here to be forming all knowing Local Einstein. Ordinary taqiyya, you were sounding lost and outright foolish. What an idiot 🤣.

By the way you still have failed to provide receipts where you mentioned I claimed I am a Christian, hence why you are a proper bastard 😂
Family / Re: Eid Mubarak From Me And Mine ( See Photo) by 3seriez(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10
Happy Eid to you & your beautiful family.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Saratu Gidado 'Daso' Found Dead by 3seriez(m): 1:06am On Apr 10
Rexymania:
I've never heard of "Kennywood" before. Why not name it 'bokowood' that would be much better 🤭

Bigotry doesn't put food on the table 🤌🏾
Business / Re: Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report by 3seriez(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09
StOla:

Old money bank did not save the giant Union Bank when it refused to modernize.

True. A saying in business " Innovate or die".
Politics / Re: Kano Court Fixes April 17 For Ganduje, Wife, Son’s Arraignment by 3seriez(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09
Fareke:

https://punchng.com/breaking-kano-court-fixes-april-17-for-ganduje-wife-sons-arraignment/?amp

Forget that Justice Abdullahi Liman. He is an APC Kano Judge. Everyone knows this.
Fashion / Re: Timberland: Who Made This Shoe Popular? by 3seriez(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09
newoffer:
When u hear Timbolo. That bamboo brown is the best. Somebody say Olamide . Imagine diss noodles generation.

Hahaha 🤣. They will never know.
Fashion / Re: Timberland: Who Made This Shoe Popular? by 3seriez(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09
badboyTee:
Let's see the Old men on Nairaland who know history.... wink

1. Tupac especially that "hit em up" video, 2. DMX_ it was the only shoe he wore, he doesn't even wear snickers or any other thing & 3. Timbaland_ similarity in name. Nobody comes close to this 3.
This was the go to shoe in the 90s - early 2000s. Most Hip hop & Rap artistes were wearing this shoe then. Big influence on the culture then especially those who were fans of the genre.
I was in Jss 3 when I got mine, oh what a feeling. Felt like I won the world cup then.
Gen Z will never understand.
#Timbs aka Timbolo

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Bandit Kingpin Sani Dangote, Siblings Killed In Rival Clash In Zamfara by 3seriez(m): 5:45am On Apr 09
Buharidgeneral:
Sani Dangote. The name rings a bell
Dangotes late younger brother. Also named Sani.

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 5:19am On Apr 09
mbaise1000:

So you now know more than Jesus who said he doesn't know the exact time? And BTW everything that Jesus said will happen before that time comes has happened, and people like me are not waiting for a thousand years or it's approximate, we are told to be ready and that we are, don't wait for even one day, be prepared all the time, that's what matters, peace
Be prepared. With this your Bigotry you think you are prepared. What an idiot 🤡. This Hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. I need a facemask to cover my nose. 🫢. I really wonder who mentored you in the faith, he did you a great disservice. Keep deceiving yourself.
If you were the last face or Ambassador of Christianity, I'd rather worship SANGO proper. Very foul human being or is it Church rat 🐀🤢. Tueh 🤮...
#Bastard
Foreign Affairs / Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08
mbaise1000:

You can get seen as the brainwashed person here because you are following some one who confessed to you that he doesn't know where he is leading you to, then you can't deny the fact that it's mohamad who inspired the likes of osama and the taliban and boko haram and those beheading teachers for showing ordinary cartoons to school children and all those murdering people in defense of mohamad's name, and I will ask you again, are you a better muslim than those? If you think you are, can you explain why and how? You must accept that any form of war is of the devil, any type of murder is of the devil, taking the life of anyone no matter where they come from or who they are or for what they believe in is of the devil, even hating anyone for whatever reason is sin in our Christianity, so murdering people in defense of mohamad's name is of the devil, the devil approve that and mohamad approve that too, that is why you keep doing it, because if muslims believe that mohamad will not approve your murdering in his name, you will not do it, that you accept this truth or not doesn't make any difference toe because I know it's the truth

Osama and Islam have raped this one's brain woto Woto. A daily dose of Mohammed & Islam, Morning, Afternoon, and Night. The fool can't even get a hard on with mentioning those two daily. Oh What a pity 😂
Foreign Affairs / Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08
mbaise1000:

Exactly, your nemesis, meanwhile, all the plces you popped up, you never said anything reasonable, allow the person I responded to to speak for himself, unless he is like you which I will like to doubt until proven otherwise, anything about your role model who is also the role model of all terrorists including osama and boko haram is despicable abs should be called out, there's nothing you can do about that except curse and insult which is not surprising because after all a murderer is your role model, he is your role model because you are like him

The fool say "Your Nemesis". Delusional and mental as I've always said from the Go. Hahaha. The fool thinks he is in a movie or something 🤣🤣. Your are your own nemesis, God forbid you be my nemesis. Nemesis fire you there ,hahaa. This idiot really thinks he is something important. Wow. I knew you had some mental imbalance somewhere in that your brain. You're not worthy enough. An Ogogoro obsessed Buffon like you.
I am warning him not to waste his time on a Bigot and Bastard like you. It is better he gets a Dog to communicate and give instructions too than try to reason with an unrepentant Bigot like your self.

Still laughing at nemesis!! Really 😂 Hahahah. What a clown 🤡
#Rinse& repeat
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08
mbaise1000:

You are touched, disciple and follower of mohamad, why are you not doing like his other followers yet, most of them are not on social media, they are preparing their belts to go and collect their own 72 virgins in the islamic paradise or is your own belt the recruitment of other belt users?
Just joking on this one. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What do you mean by is your own belt the recruitment of other belt users. English is really suffering from this local Einstein. Incoherent jargons 🤔. Ogogoro has been doing your brain strong thing as I can see.
Oh I am not claiming Christian again like you lied earlier. Dundee united. 😂
Hahaha. 72 + 1 virgin. Bring your mama along. She will learn some new things. 🫢How has she been. She has been missed. Send her my regards. 😘
It is good to joke, not being serious like a deranged bastard all the time.
#Rinse& What 🤣
Business / Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by 3seriez(m): 1:44pm On Apr 08
Bukswag:
Tribalism, left untamed, will do more damage to any national hope we have left than bad leaders ever will. A disgusting thing to do undecided

But trust some people to spew bigoted comment all over the thread, while your leaders ironically team up to loot the country undecided

Very very unfortunate. And this forum encourages the nonsense. The owner and the mods are not serious at all.
Travel / Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by 3seriez(m): 1:27am On Apr 08
Goodvibes007:

Especially those students. When I was schooling in the UK, I always fly via Paris or Amsterdam. They were cheaper. I use to get return back then for like £350.
Lol. They are much on this table.
Travel / Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by 3seriez(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07
orion7:
16 hrs. Who be the fool wey wan do that kin waka

One of my guy dey do am steady. He says he is saving cost 😂

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07
Lanre1st:

You’ve being really brainwashed not to see reality of what’s happening, or you maybe too young to understand things but only hatred to Islam they put into your head.

Were you with terrorists when they promised them 72virgins. Or why every crises happen in Middle-East will be ascribed to Islam. If boko-haram killed you said they killed for Islam but when IPOB(who are Christians) killed they militants . Niger-Delta militants killed Soldiers nobody said they killed for Jesus.

Russia and Ukraine are in war but it’s not a religion war, South Korea and North Korea are in war nobody is talking about 72virgins. Have you ever read that Saudi Arabia and Iran waging war against each other, is it about religion.

All these war is about POWER tussle, Western gave independent literarily but they are still competing on who will control each country, your less IQ may not understand this, so I won’t dwell to much into world Power tussle.

Forget this idiot. I promise you no matter the explanation, you would never make sense to him. Their minds are on Fixed mode. He is an unrepentant and irredeemable Bigot. You are just wasting your time explaining anything to him.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions by 3seriez(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07
mbaise1000:

So according to you murdering people in defense of the name of mohamad in the name of BLASPHEMY is wisdom and knowledge and progress, terrorists who are inspired beheading teachers for showing ordinary cartoons to school children is progress, islamic suicide bombers everywhere killing themselves and others in the hope of enjoying 72 virgins as mohamad promised his followers in the islamic paradise is progress and forwardness and and advancement, 8 am not interested in who formed your islamic whatever in Iran, I am interested in their ideology, in who inspired them and why, who they are doing his bidding, they are muslims and doing the bidding of the devil, whoever formed them is part of them, and they are not christians, anyone that kills ANYONE or hates anyone for whatever reason is not a Christian, you muslims kill at will and only satan is glorified by that so you are not different from all of you, BTW, it looks like Israel is not worried by your God and his followers, this topic is one of the proves

Hahaha 😂 Never fails, never ever fails. It's like a trigger Alarm button with sensor🤣. It's just like someone's mumu button. The bigotry King 👑 himself doing what he knows best.
This bastard here can't go 5 posts without mentioning Islam & Mohammed. 😂😂
Proven and tested, tried and trusted. Rinse and repeat. 😂😂😂.
And that's how you catch him on another thread quoting bible like one serious Christian forming holier than thou , only to find his way to an Islamic thread and be foaming in the mouth.

Nairaland has numerous bigots but this old fool here is their papa. 😂😂
Shege pastor Banza 🤣
Religion / Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07
mbaise1000:

Calling out terrorists and who inspired them and who supports them and their social media arm is a necessity, looks like this your pain is incurable, needless yo ask how you are enjoying it, is there an antidote to this your type of suffering? I will answer the question, yes, there is, in a world without islam. There won't be cause to murder people in defense of the name of a terrorist and accuse those murdered of blasphemy, people won't be putting on suicide vest and murder others in obedience to the teachings of a known terrorist and paedophile and child molester, save yourself this chronic pain and suffering, stop seeing mohamad and osama and the taliban and hamas and boko haram as your role model, just an advice, I don't believe you will accept this very valuable advice, for obvious reasons.

Welcome back from your Rat hole again 🤣🤣. I know this was all you were thinking about in church this past few days. Basically all you do and live for 🤣🤣🤣.
As usual, foaming in the mouth non stop like a spoilt tap. Did you take your Meds today. This has to be a terminal disease. 😂. Go and Wipe Islam away from the world now, since that is your calling. What a fool 😂
Local Einstein, Nairalands own Bigotry King 💪🏾. Take your crown 👑.
Proper bastard
😂
#Rinse&What 😂😂😂
Politics / Re: Bobrisky: A Shameless, Disorderly And Idle Institution - Odinkalu Replies EFCC by 3seriez(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06
helinues:
What nonsense is Chidi supporting?

Perhaps may be there are lots of Bobrisky likes in his family

Modified: judging by some of the comments on this thread, we might have more Gaybriels than initially thought in Nigeria

Happy they put him behind bars. But can we show equal justice to all, they are more serious defaulters of such crimes, not to talk of more serious criminals to deal with than this BOB of a Nonentity.

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by 3seriez(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06
Story you usually don't hear on a good day.
Unfortunately, when it comes to loan Nigerians will show you shege.
Better you loan out money you can write off to have peace mind.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Wike Tours Abuja Metroline, Says Project Will Be Ready For Use In May (PHOTOS) by 3seriez(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05
Nbote:

Wike is actually working here in the FCT

Way better than the last minster who just wasted 8 years prior.

2 Likes

Education / Re: UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe by 3seriez(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05
Villa12:
self deciet doesn't put food on the table, neither will bitter truth take food away from table
But which public University don't they bribe Mr.lecturer

1 Like

Education / Re: UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe by 3seriez(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05
jamesversion:

The truth is not tribalism. undecided

Which public university no dey bribe Mr.lecturer.
Education / Re: UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe by 3seriez(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05
jamesversion:
It begins from low cut-off marks to gain admission into secondary schools. Then low cut-off marks to gain admission to universities. Then bribery and let-my-people go syndrome prevalent in the North. Trying to catch up with the south by all means necessary. grin

A medical student bribing his technician for good grades. cheesy cheesy

If you don't have the brains, why don't you stick to what the Fulani knows best, cattle rearing. cheesy

Tribalism doesn't put food on the table 🤌🏾

1 Like

Education / Re: UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe by 3seriez(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05
rinzaugustine:
Muslims
Bigotry doesn't put food on the table 🤌🏾

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.