Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

3seriez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3seriez's Profile / 3seriez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 46 pages)

Politics / Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by 3seriez(m): 7:11pm On May 21
Adblg0610:
NNPP= 26members
APC = 14 members
…………………….
Total = 40 members
……………………..
In view of the above calculations, the Kano State House of Assembly has a total of 40 members, the NNPP needs to have 27 members to form the required two-third majority, to be able to amend the law.
So, they need one member of the APC to betray his party and join them.The question now is which one of the 14 members of the APC Is a Judas?

They just bought them jeeps worth 70m each, and each law maker collected his. He will get more than one vote from APC members.
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 9:46am On May 21
mbaise1000:

I know you are incapable of being coherent, you must be like your Role model the murderous paedophile, try to defend his ways and your ways and the ways of people in your lineup, instead of going round and round

You're out of your rat hole again. Smelly rat 🤮 ,go and focus on your church congregation and be teaching them bigotry. It serves you better. Mumu man as usual. #Rinse& repeat #A$$hole
Celebrities / Re: Diddy Admits He Beat Cassie, He Apologizes: ‘I Take Full Responsibility (Video) by 3seriez(m): 2:08am On May 20
LexngtonSteele:
cool

PS : this video was practised with a lawyer and na fake emotions for being caught. That's standard. Bill Clinton too did it when caught red-handed. cheesy

Diddy : " I never beat her". Clinton : "I didn't have sex with that woman" until both were presented evidence, then, crocodile tears.

When you're cosy with The Cabal / Illuminati, you can practically get away with murder.

Diddy was accused of killing 2pac & Biggie... was responsible for the nightclub shooting that Jennifer Lopez dumped him for and Shyne took the fall going to jail for 10 years.

But now he must have done something to piss his superiors off.

This is calculated destruction. The video leak wasn't an accident.

Check this Jimmy Kimmel video asking if he wanted to beat Will Smith up when he suggested a 3some with Jennifer Lopez .. it was a warning that they are coming for him. Diddy was angry and afraid simultaneously.

Most interviews, questions are rehearsed, that question was obviously meant to rattle him.

https://youtube.com/shorts/IeQ7HDq4o6E?si=JhKr2a7ZftxguDkA

This your name reminds me of someone powerful 😂😂

1 Like

Politics / Re: Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man by 3seriez(m): 11:30pm On May 19
ganisucks:

Very good.👋 They should make sure that Air Piss, Al capone Oba and everyone who participated in that show of shame eats the humble pie. All of their names should be dragged through the mud until their names are mud itself.

No joy. You want total violence 🤣

1 Like

Politics / Re: Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man by 3seriez(m): 8:10pm On May 19
This British press really have it for harry and Meghan or they are taking orders from above.
I think they are clearly sending a message, that whoever associates with them would have his dirt dug up for all the world to see.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by 3seriez(m): 11:18pm On May 17
naptu2:
Previous threads.

Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod
https://www.nairaland.com/8015483/puff-daddy-accused-sexual-assault

Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie
https://www.nairaland.com/7913353/sean-diddy-combs-sued-rape

Cassie Settles Lawsuit Accusing Diddy Of Rape And Abuse
https://www.nairaland.com/7915342/cassie-settles-lawsuit-accusing-diddy

Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled.
https://www.nairaland.com/8041984/police-raid-sean-diddy-combs

Diddy is my guy from day one. Been a fan of BAD BOY Records since Biggie days, but in this Age of social media and cancel culture, this is not looking good. Someone deliberately leaked this video to expose him. He is going to get further cooked. 🙆🏾‍♂️ This one pain sha

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by 3seriez(m): 2:17pm On May 17
Nwaikpe:
My allah will punish hamas and all palestinian muslim terrorist.

Tell me, what will your allah do?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is not religion or politics section.
Romance / Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by 3seriez(m): 9:01am On May 17
Full time hustle. 🤣
Career / Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by 3seriez(m): 1:31am On May 17
Akfrenzy:
grin but they Jubilate each time they Intimidate defenseless and armless citizens in southern Nigeria and burn their houses just bcuz miscreants attacked them .

See the " AUDACITY " this one take dey cry 🙄

The boy in the pic resembles a young Vladimir Putin or don't you think so 🤔
Politics / Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by 3seriez(m): 9:32pm On May 16
Fash20:
Is it bomb attack or arson
It is Arson but for Click bait and Bigotry purpose , they Added bomb to the headline.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kashim Shettima: Tinubu Subsidised Cost Of 2024 Hajj With N90 Billion by 3seriez(m): 6:55pm On May 15
Putindbutt:
No President can ever succeed without subsidizing hajj & christian prilgimage. From OBJ down to Tinubu, no president dares these two religious bodies with the highest number of worshippers/voters.
Do you think Bitter Obi that is going from one mosque to another, bowing down inside mosques will have the liver to offend his masters if he was the president?. He'd even make it 1trillion naira to please them. You think being the President is child's play.

One of the reasons why we would never make progress as a nation. What fits Nigeria is an iron hand who will come and stop all this nonsense, but that will never happen. We really have a spending problem.
Politics / Re: Kashim Shettima: Tinubu Subsidised Cost Of 2024 Hajj With N90 Billion by 3seriez(m): 6:47pm On May 15
Very clueless bunch of A**holes. Someone that can afford to pay millions to go for hajj is the one that needs subsidy. Instead of them to use it and fight poverty or grant sme loans. Smh. How has the 90 billion improve this up & down economy.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by 3seriez(m): 5:50pm On May 15
Nodogragra4me:

Thank. On transit presently but will get it, most likely, this week

How much make Dem no use me shine because with this nairaland story dealers are likely to experience increase patronage.

Bought it for 32k then. but we know naija now , price fluctuates every week.
TV/Movies / Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by 3seriez(m): 8:15pm On May 14
Nodogragra4me:

Please What is the name of the Pdevice ?

HD4plus T70
TV/Movies / Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by 3seriez(m): 12:53am On May 14
michlins:
The day you will discover IPTV, I don't know what you will do.

Combine it with Airtel 35k unlimited data plan monthly, you're set for family enjoyment

This is my best discovery this year 😁. I have been rocking it for 3 months+ now. Over 1000 channels, watching premiership on multiple channels. That device is a game changer.
Crime / Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by 3seriez(m): 7:25am On May 11
Major1984:
Hausa man to kill person is as simple as to drink pure water

Other tribes is like drinking coca cola then.
Politics / Re: How Sirika Used His Position To Award Contracts To Family Members by 3seriez(m): 3:10pm On May 10
A family united in Corruption. Already passing the torch to his kids,.These are leaders who are supposed to be mentoring youths in a positive way. Now in the future , same youths when they get to the top and hold leadership positions , that's how the pilfering of public resources continue. An endless cycle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 9:04am On May 10
mbaise1000:

That's what the religion of piss is all about, immorality, and bloodshed, the worst fools are those beheading others because a mad and murderous paedophile wants promised them harlots in the islamic "paradise"

Mumu Man. Have you been released from prison or was it two weeks crusade you went for or you went to your village and no network or you're out of your rat hole. grin Which one wink
Stupid A$$hole.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Burkina Faso Forces Journalists To Join The Military by 3seriez(m): 3:06pm On May 09
In summary, come and experience what we are going through first hand. This is comedy. Africa, Oh Africa 🤣

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by 3seriez(m): 8:51am On May 08
Her Time has come. Indomie generation would not know this pure talent that made our time on TV as kids worthwhile. May her soul RIP.

4 Likes

Career / Re: Bolt Nigeria Sacks 22 Employees (Out Of 45) by 3seriez(m): 6:56pm On May 07
id4sho:
Very greedy company, high percentage and refused increase rider fare angry
Imagine 900 for 5min ride with AC and fuel of 950/L and 25% company charges.
Omo, una father.
Meanwhile, e go reach everybody ai undecided

But some of them have completely stopped putting on AC, especially those Abuja bolt cabs.
Travel / Re: Aba Road: Before And After Compare And Contrast by 3seriez(m): 1:12am On May 07
fastseo:
Aba has been known for its bad roads which has caused hardship for the people of aba and also decline in businesses.

Dr Alex C. Otti is never tired of giving Abians surprises🐣🎉

The road is handled by julius berger and it's a double lane road.

Watch out for more pictures

Kepukepu TV- KTV

Tochukwu Ogbuagu KepukepuTv
https://www.facebook.com/share/ggHNVq5j6Wysfuxv/

I'm not from abia but I'm happy you guys are starting to see good governance. Even if the road is substandard like some are claiming at least it is a start. All those past governors who were clueless and bled your state dry all these years need to face firing squad.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Why I Lived Under Lagos Bridge – 75 Year Old Ghanaian (Picture) by 3seriez(m): 4:17pm On May 06
It's tough out there.
Politics / Re: Terrorists Storm Kaduna Birthday Party, Kill Six, Injure Others by 3seriez(m): 3:27pm On May 06
AsomughaChuks05:
This is why the northern elite don't want the FG to allow US and French bases in the north. They profit from Fulani banditry which takes in billions of free money annually in ransom payment. They already know that the army especially is compromised with many Fulani terrorist sympathizers and the only way to stop their evil is if American bases are established in the north that will collaborate with Nigeria to eliminate the Fulani terrorists.

Just imagine. Like for real you believe this crap you just posted. The US and french that have been in Mali & Niger all these years, what did it achieve there?
Hahaha. 😂 Oh lord 🙆🏾‍♂️
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Government Blocks Al Jazeera From Broadcasting by 3seriez(m): 6:55pm On May 05
Free press dey pain them again. Reporting things as they are is a problem for Israel.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 8:53am On May 03
Onyedikachi231:

Once I see anybody quote me with smileys, I know it is a muslim who is down on salty tears, you wish you found my neck to cut one for your demon rabid dog allah, but I dey aba, so come there and join your worthless prophet in ajana pressing shrunk 72 old layers breast.

HAHAHAH! As expected. People from the yeast are usually deeply Islamophobic, everyone knows this, nothing new. Tried and trusted. Na your mama be number 73. your papa left balls there. Of all places na Aba you dey use brag. Abeg gerrout. Lmao grin. keep ranting grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 9:40pm On May 02
Onyedikachi231:
The hopeless clueless and worthless gullible muslims pitching Russia against the west is taught world politics, they think it is Nigeria were the meaningless religion dictates how their brain sends electric pulses through their neurones.

I keep telling them islam played them dirty, they should actually be applying penis enlargement cream on their brain but they keep playing with their brains believing the wordings of a nymphomaniac paedophile, waiting for one Mahdi that will kill us the infidels just the wey they murdered Deborah in Sokoto, na same idiotic principle hamas go price Israel but Israel told them that when Grandpa cries for blood, Orders ceases to Be orders.

Idiotic bastards.

I saw one islamic idiot even seeing how they were snapping selfies, he thinks these guys have the dumb skull of the fake arse dumb skull mohammed.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Painment.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 9:38pm On May 02
Jostoman:
Some of these Small small African country just want the russia president to push them into fire.

And the west pushed them to heaven abi.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by 3seriez(m): 9:52pm On May 01
Righthussle:
Lucky you.

He is very lucky. Up north they are buying it 1100 and above.
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30
mbaise1000:

Is it not for this same virgins that you are willing to die for mohamad? Is it not to please him and get the free harlots he promised you in his burning Kingdom? I insist you will be disappointed there

Pastor is so horrny he now likes to talk about ashawo 😂🤣🤣.
This Old man is starving down there 😂😂😂
Foreign Affairs / Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30
mbaise1000:

Wow, employ indeed, who doesn't know that it's the poorest and those suffering from inferiority complex that will rush to call others poor, you sleep on nairaland and employ people too?
Wonderful

I Will put you on salary and feed you fool. Nothing inferior about that. I am very capable. Swallow your pride pastor. Or you want me to contribute to your church/ministry, I can do that too. grin.Ain't no shame, drop the pride and ask. I know you're a broke church rat from your behaviour here.
You think I'm jobless like you that only comes here to Rant about Islam and Mohamed. 🤣🤣😂
Politics / Re: Ortom To Yahaya Bello: Go There And Respond, Don’t Disgrace Former Governors by 3seriez(m): 10:23am On Apr 29

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 46 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.