Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,537 members, 7,861,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

3seriez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3seriez's Profile / 3seriez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 48 pages)

Business / Re: Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director by 3seriez(m): 1:42am On Mar 20
RecentHistory:

She no get husband. She has given her all to that bank.

Her all.

Omo. Perfect example of a career based lady. She has Definitely given her all to her job.
Politics / Re: Emmanuella Ita: FIRS Official Diverted Public Funds To Private School – Witness by 3seriez(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19
Same toilet, Different Shit.. Merry go round, Same old cycle. Nothing new, just Nigerians being Nigerians.
Culture / Re: Two ‘Next-In-Lines’ That Never Became Olubadan Of Ibadan In Recent Years by 3seriez(m): 9:48am On Mar 19
Biodun556:

Ladoja is the next to the present olubadan

ok 👍
Culture / Re: Two ‘Next-In-Lines’ That Never Became Olubadan Of Ibadan In Recent Years by 3seriez(m): 9:21am On Mar 19
Great100000:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/two-next-in-lines-that-never-became-olubadan-of-ibadan-in-recent-years/

So where does Ladoja fall into this arrangement. I used to think he was the next Olubadan.
Business / Re: Billions Of Naira Lost As Fire Guts Sokoto Central Market by 3seriez(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18
Is it the same one wike donated Rivers Tax payers money too some 2 years ago.

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by 3seriez(m): 12:55am On Mar 18
mbaise1000:
From some statements ALREADY made here, it's clear that many doesn't even know, what the baptism of fire means.
Jesus made it clear that without that baptism of fire, which is the HOLY GHOST baptism, one cannot make heaven, Jesus said, you must be born of water and of the Spirit
And Peter said, you must repent and be baptized and then you shall receive the holy spirit, which is that baptism of fire.
John the Baptist said, I baptize you with water but he that is coming after me whose shoe I an not worthy to untie, He will baptize you with fire.
This is the key to the kingdom of God which Jesus promised when He said, "and I will give you the key to the kingdom and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"
Finally this is what Jesus meant when He said that
""""And the comforter, which is the HOLY SPIRIT, which my father will send in my name..... He will teach you all things"""
And this comforter is Jesus himself as he said in John 14:18
"" I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you"""
The moment this Spirit of Jesus enters you, you were sure of your salvation because from this moment, you will never be comfortable with sin again, this is so because if by any chance you fall into sin, you will never be comfortable until you make peace with God again,
This is what Jesus said to God, all those that you gave to me, none of them will be Lost, I will bring them all back.
This is the baptism of fire and there is a process if getting it.
This is not for everyone to understand or accept but those for whom it is meant will easily understand and accept it.

Preach pastor preach 😂. But you did not mention you're a toxic unrepentant bigot also. You did not say Mohamed & islam gives you sleepless nights to the extent you can't go 5 posts without mentioning them 🫢. You failed to mention after quoting the holy book and Jesus , and then acting holier than thou you go foaming in the mouth about Mohammed and Islam.
It would be good to inform your congregation, so they no you have a multiple personality disorder of some sort. 😁 Shege banza🤣
Politics / Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 12:40am On Mar 18
mbaise1000:
[

I know it will he impossible for you to understand that it's you and your little mind that is being exposed and I am enjoying doing that, that you have necer said anything reasonable or sensible, only cursing and abusing and insulting, it's laughable that you even imagine that you have made any sense, highly delusional

See this idiot. I am only cursing and insulting, And you have been throwing praises and applauds right 🤣. You have been a nice old Angel abi 🤣.
Someone that cannot go 5 post without calling Mohammed and Islam is calling someone else highly delusional. I don laugh tire 😂😂😂.
Dirty church rat like you calling someone highly delusional. Oh lord 😂.
It's not your fault, Nairaland and their Mods give nonentities like you their platform to spread your Bigotry that's why.
You deserve every bit of insult and more coming your way. Pathetic bastard, is it a lie😁
#Rinse& repeat 🏆

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 12:32am On Mar 18
mbaise1000:

because mohamad and islam are the worst things that has happened to the world, there will always be reason and material to speak against and that things like you are in this mental state where there is clearly no returning from perpetual belief in 72 free virgins and perpetual hard-on which pushes you to keep taking a deranged drug abuser and child molester as your role model

Yeah. I have heard, will your mum be number 73 to make it more interesting, you know even though she is not a virgin and gave birth to you by mistake, she will be managed like that 😂😂🤣 or what do you say 🤣 Which style does she prefer so as to notify them on time too 😂😂. Since you want to go that route, let's help explore her fantasies 😂
Politics / Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17
mbaise1000:

And you know clearly that those who say that religion is the opium if the masses have the followers of the terrorist in mind when they say that because they are the only ones out on suicide belts and kill themselves and others in the hope of getting 72 free women in the islamic paradise
Welcome back pastor doom aka Mental . How was your crusade, hope you're not infecting your congregation with your toxic bigotry 😂.
Mumu Old man. You're terrible with history lessons.
Well, nothing new as usual but be rest assured I will be here to continue showing the fraud , liar and full time bastard that you are. You're Bigotry and mental deficiency has been exposed here countless times. Go and sit down fool 🤣. You're not even worthy but I will indulge you all the same. 😂
Politics / Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17
mbaise1000:

And you have been saying rinse and repeat for that long, no? Can you see yourself? Having myself a good laugh, may the pains and confusion continue forever

Yes. Have a good laugh 😂, it is good to calm the mind and nerves which you really need. Mohamed and Islam should not worry you too much if you keep up with the laughing.
But Rinse& repeat is solely for you, you deserve an award. 🏆 Real low budget Einstein 🤣
Politics / Re: "We Are Ready To Negotiate": Bandits Send "Save Our Soul" Message To Gov Dauda by 3seriez(m): 12:53am On Mar 17
Namaster:
The Red Wedding comes to mind.

Their representative should be invited and buttered like toast bread with promises of amnesty, scholarships and sponsorships. In fact, promise to throw an event to celebrate the dawn of peace.

But every bandit in the gang must be present at the ceremony to receive their share of the dividends of the peace treaty.

Then have them surrounded and gunned down at the ceremony.

Hahaha. Guy I love this your concept but getting all of them at the same place and time is very close to impossible. That's why Game of thrones is fiction, and were dealing with reality here. 🤣
Politics / Re: Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b by 3seriez(m): 12:45am On Mar 16
aylipple:
I got dizzy from reading the extent of criminal stealing by the management & staff of REA.

It's a shame that inspite of the glaring evidences of monumental stealing uncovered by the EFCC, SIT, ONSA & ICPC, these officials - through their lawyers - will subject their trial to a lengthy period & if lucky, may get off the hook due to some "technicality" or lack of diligent prosecution.

This is what you get when you Promote a 37/38 year old level 12 civil service staff to the head of an agency based on nothing but pure nepotism.
The guys (Salihijo) Dad was Buhari's friend and worked with Buhari in his PTF days.
See how the boy just disgrace Buhari and him late papa. With all his foreign education, you would think he would bring something different to the table but as usual he fell on the wrong path.
Nigeria is rich, we just have a spending problem plus too much corruption.
Very unfortunate.
Religion / Re: Why You Should Pray For Your Country (part 1) by 3seriez(m): 10:20am On Mar 15
mbaise1000:
nyone praying for a country like nigeria is delusional, anyone that is praying for a country like nigeria doesn't know who the TRUE GOD is, satan is ruling nigeria and until the time, Jesus comes, nigeria will only get worse.
Finally anyone who wants to pray can pray for themselves, and God will answer them

Pastor M. Prophet of Doom 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Politics / Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 9:33am On Mar 15
mbaise1000:

That clearly means that the pains will last forever because I'm here everytime it pleases me, and I will surely keep calling out all the things that chose a paedophile as a role model. Remain pained as you wish.

Will you shut up there 🤬. They say ignorance is bliss and Religion is the opium of the masses. Which do you belong or is it both. 🤣
It looks like that's all you teach in your church as a pastor. Mohamed did this , Islam did that. 🤣. Big fool
Bush Old man. It pleases you making a total fool of your self. Carry on mumu, or is it low budget Einstein 😂😂
Politics / Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 9:17am On Mar 15
mbaise1000:

You lie again but difference does it make, the son of a liar must be a liar, and BTW, if I am pained by any of your rantings I would have stopped responding to you, but I am here exposing your ignorance and low mentally and letting others see what it means to chose a murderous fornicator as a role MODEL, the type of people are in the same room with osama bin laden and Boko haram and all terrorists who think they are going to be fuuuucking 73 virgins forever for murdering others in glorification of Satan and his agent mohamad, you can't separate yourself from those because you are part of it

Have you said anything new for the last one month. If I say rinse and repeat , you start foaming in the mouth as usual. If I call your mama as the 73rd virgin ,you would say I called her numerous times.
I have exposed your ignorance numerous times, but you still come back like a deranged Dog and further show more ignorance. I said show me where I said I am a Christian, and you start speaking epistles.
You called taqiyya in one of your posts, clearly displaying a total ignorance of the context it can be used but you still come here and be forming woke and displaying crass ignorance.

So how am I wrong when I say you are a mentally deranged and lying Bastard 😂
Politics / Re: Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity by 3seriez(m): 3:36am On Mar 15
Ningi collecting it hot.

2 Likes

Culture / Re: Olubadan, Lekan Balogun Dies At 81 by 3seriez(m): 3:32am On Mar 15
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow! Kabiyesi waja.

Ibadan's age-long non-acrimonous method of choosing successive Olubadan will always turn up an aged Oba because candidates spend so long on the queue before it gets to the eventual Oba's turn.

With the passing of Kabiyesi, it should be 80-year old Pa Rasheed Ladoja who's likely next in line to the Olubadan's stool. They almost messed up Kabiyesi's political position with fake news during the 2023 Presidential election. Probably Kabiyesi was already dealing with age-related slowdowns.

May God console his immediate family,
Ibadan, Oyo state and Nigeria as a whole. Nigeria lost a great Nigerian and First Class Royal Father.

You're right. Was told Pa ladoja is next in line.
Phones / Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by 3seriez(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14
fineboynl:
Here is the flash message WhatsApp sent to me. I really don't know if they know or Investigate why people are using the unofficial WhatsApp?

WhatsApp should go and sit down. I mistakenly deleted the app on my phone and couldn't retrieve it for over two months, they were not sending an OTP to reactivate. All I did to retrieve it was in vain.
That's how I was forced to use the unofficial WhatsApp, and I must say it has better features.
Politics / Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 10:28am On Mar 14
mbaise1000:

Pained for Life, jeep enjoying it

Pastor, the lying bastard. I will jeep enjoying you hear 🤣. You have failed to quote me on your accusation. Old fool 🤡
Politics / Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 10:24am On Mar 14
mbaise1000:

Are you saying you don't like the 72 virgins your role model promised you in his kingdom?
I think that's one of the things that moves you ad it's the thing that moved and encouraged osama and his type and all terrorists in waiting who happen to be followers of the paedophile.
I am thinking that you never stop looking forward to the perpetual hard-on, what did your role model promise all female terrorists like every woman that follow him?
One other thing, you have called my mother very many times, what's wrong with your own mother? Do you have one at all or is she a typical thing like you? Why do you hate your mother this much? Is she still a virgin as you added her to the 72, your role model promised you in his kingdom?
Now stop mentioning my mother here because she is a hard working woman who gave her all to her children and will never be the 73rd virgins promised to terrorists in the islamic paradise. My mother won't be there, it's those if you that follow the pathetic paedophile that will be on that side

The thing pain am 😂😂😂. And I called your mama once, stop the lies, or has your mental deficiency kicked in again. Yaba left patient. 🤡
Lying bastard
Politics / Re: Nigerians Criticize Accountant General, Commissioners Over UK Workshop by 3seriez(m): 8:16am On Mar 14
Nigeria really has a spending problem.
Politics / Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by 3seriez(m): 1:51am On Mar 14
StOla:

Finally, a sane human being.

Your fears are justified. That is where the EFCC and ICPC come in if the National Assembly itself does not have an organ that verifies the implementation of the budget components that relate to those constituency project allocation.

Even the whole budget, it is the responsibility of the National Assembly to verify that the Executive has implemented the budget as approved.

It is just one big merry go round. grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: US House Of Reps Votes To Ban TikTok in US by 3seriez(m): 11:51pm On Mar 13
Kingspin:
In China, Facebook and other foreign social media are banned after all.
Banning Tiktok is normal
Tit for tat.
Politics / Re: N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe by 3seriez(m): 11:47pm On Mar 13
StOla:
Why do we like behaving like barbarians and beer parlour analysts?

Constituency project is not a new thing for the legislators of the National Assembly?

Again, legislators never ever get the same amount.

It is not personal enjoyment money that was shared to them.

Agreed it is not personal enjoyment money, but times without number we have seen how some have converted it to one.
Crime / Re: 4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook by 3seriez(m): 12:19am On Mar 13
NPFLADMIN:
Name checkers disappointed.
Three tribes represented

Two actually
Politics / Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12
mbaise1000:

Not everyone sleeps on nairaland like you kid.
And not everyone is a terrorists in waiting like anyone that chooses a terrorist as their role model, and still doesn't want to be where their role model is, you will have no 72 virgins no where.

Pastor. Good you have charged your phone and back.
See you that sniff Islamic & Mohamed threads like a sniffer dog looking for cocaine telling me I sleep on Nairaland.
Old retarded bastard like you 😂. 72 virgins fire you there, your mama will be number 73 if you continue like this 🤣. Local Einstein.
#Rinse& what 🤣
Politics / Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12
mbaise1000:

As a head slammer, will you agree? Why then is the biggest liar that ever lived your role model?
You have always being in denial so denying yourself is not strange

Pastor. Stop beating around the bush and quote where I said I am a Christian. I want to see if you're a bastard liar or not 🤣.
Politics / Re: Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai by 3seriez(m): 12:40am On Mar 12
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6En4g8b-bg

But he is right, what is the brouhaha about.
They don't do 5 daily prayers, Zero knowledge of the Qur'an. Don't observe Ramadan, drink booze and have wild lifestyles.
They are just stark illiterates who roam the bush like wild animals.
Just because they speak Hausa and fulani and are from the north doesn't qualify them as Muslims.
They are just pure evil criminals that should be thoroughly dealt with.
Crime / Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 36 Cars Stolen From Canada by 3seriez(m): 12:13am On Mar 12
immortalcrown:
Nice! Just imagine the level of security intelligence in Canada. Nigerian police hardly tracks or traces what has moved from one street to another. But I don't put the whole blame on the Nigerian police. Nigeria lacks reliable security systems.

On the other hand, what exactly is the Nigerian custom doing at wharfs and border? It took Canadian police to inform Nigeria that stolen cars are in Nigeria. Chei! Custom officers are numerous along Lagos-Ibadan express way, extorting money from road users. I also think Canadian ports are porous. How were the smugglers able to move the cars out of Canada? 🤔

There is no difference between many Nigerian auto dealers and yahoo boys.

Some years ago, I heard a story from a guy who worked with a road construction company in the eastern part of Nigeria. He said a white man working with them saw a Toyota car and said the car was stolen from him in his home country. The workers at the site doubted him and said it was impossible for him to recognise the car when the car is already being used in Nigeria. He said he would prove it. He directed the police officers guarding him to stop the car which was going slowly because of the ongoing construction work on the road. The car stopped and he told the driver not to panic. He asked the driver if he has a gun in the car, the driver said no. He then said that he hid a pistol in the car and that no one else can find it in the car. The driver said there was no gun in the car. The white man told the driver to alight from the car and the driver obeyed. The white man entered the car, spent a few minutes in the car and came out with a pistol. He took the pistol and allowed the driver to go with the car. He said he didn't want to make a case out of it because he had already lost hope of finding the car. He also said he believed the driver was not the criminal that stole the car from him.

I believe this your story, same way a high end mercedes Benz S-class was traced to Kaduna from the US some years back, fortunately the car had a tracker.
The owner no gree grin, traced it all the way from Yankee to Naija here.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 12:09am On Mar 11
mbaise1000:

I don't need to show you what you wrote yourself, I say again, check that very post I responded to. I don't expect you to accept, that will be expecting much from the follower of the worst thing that walked the earth, if you accept, will you be a head slammer again?
Disgusting
I have checked, i don't see where I mentioned I'm a Christian. Since you can't quote it, it is agreed you're a proper bastard then. That is the agreement, Pastor you are a deranged lying bastard. Stupid old Clown 🤡.
Politics / Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 12:06am On Mar 11
mbaise1000:

Pained as always, may it last forever

Mumu man. Yaba left candidate.
#Rinse& repeat
Politics / Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 12:05am On Mar 11
mbaise1000:

What will one expect from a true head slamming follower of a murderous paedophile?

Pastor. Welcome back from your 2 day crusade. I hope you prayed for sense, because you need it badly. How much is paid to bigots on this forum? Or are you doing it pro bono? Since I can see you're an unrepentant member of the Nairaland Bigots Association.
#Rinse&repeat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.