Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . (7311 Views)

Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by mhisterdreezy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Nice fetish.. tongue

I always have a fetish with older men as well..In my mind they are great pleaser tongue
lol y dont u have for people younger than you
Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
lol y dont u have for people younger than you

grin

Naaah...not interested...
Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Sai baba
Sai buhari
Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by gqboyy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
What manner of fuckery is this?

1 Like

Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by gqboyy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Good English first, your aunt might consider you . But with the crap you wrote bros you got no chance

smileysmiley

Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by sampatdikachi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
OP, I think what you need is a reset mechanism, Slap.
Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by onwuakpachris(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by onwuakpachris(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by onwuakpachris(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
I was even expecting 2 see sumtin like I'm 16 or 18 at most but at 32!!!!!!! haba come on man u don pass ds kind of fuckery fantasies nah..ya dream now shld be how 2 raise a family of ya own not how 2 bleep a wrinkled puna like sum1 here said...nna eh D's 1 js tire me ooooooooooooooo abeg sum1 should help me with dat guy in a carton pic
Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by ozoneymcm: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Good English first, your aunt might consider you . But with the crap you wrote bros you got no chance
I wonder how he got his so called good job,and me I dey here dey hustle
Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by Lewaluv(f): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
This is gross....
Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by PMWSpirit(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
ozoneymcm:

I wonder how he got his so called good job,and me I dey here dey hustle
no mind that douchebag . Iranu fall on him jare
Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by KingRexUb(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Nice fetish.. tongue

I always have a fetish with older men as well..In my mind they are great pleaser tongue
Hmmm
Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Lol sugar mummy spotted
Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by MisterKings(m): 12:33am On Aug 21, 2017
amar3664:
Hi i am 32 years old and works in a private company..i had always desire to have sex with my paternal aunty,who is 44 years old now,she is beautiful and has sexy body figure of 36 30 38.. ..8 years back me and my aunty came very close to having sex,but due to some resons could not make it to sed,but i touched her ass and waist whenever i talked to her,she knew i wanted to have sex with her,she was very close to me,but because of some family disputes our relatiom got detoriated but now again our family is unites now,and my relation with my aunty has again become like before 8 years back..i really want to have sex with her ...both of my aunty's son are unemployed,and now was aunty want me to employ her son where i work...how can i approach my aunty for sex..shall i gift her something ...i know its bad ,but its my long desire to have sex with her,i saw her body many a times in my teenage while she baths outside..

Dont be stupid angry
Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by ardeneeran(m): 1:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Jon Snow.

1 Like

Re: I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Every one has a fetish. But it's better we don't act on some.
team.never.been.kissed.never.been.touched i see you smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: I Think These Are Very True.(photos) / Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Another Man In A Hotel [Video] / Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.