Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos (54967 Views)

Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by banmee(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
laurel03:
matusela how is old Zuckerberg? what is ur achievement with ur age... #eranko

We are all never going to be multi millionaires but I can assure you this, you will never come close to my achievements in a million years.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Had it been they attended primary school they would have known that their elders over there are brainwashing them.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
laurel03:
matusela how is old Zuckerberg? what is ur achievement with ur age... #eranko
Don't use zuckerberg who comes from a progressive nation to compare with a backward country like Nigeria.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by iphyjones(f): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Aboki na aboki come rain come sunshine

2 Likes

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
falcon01:
One was drinking dirty water and the other poured fanta on the ground and drank.

Picture defination fo a typical ZOMBIE!!!

Some sons will sleep with their mothers and some fathers with their daughters, just to celebrate the return of a walking corpse.

Cockroaches!!!
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Ashley86400: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
The idiocity has started again.
Truly, Buhari brings out the worst in his followers.
Not surprised about his government.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Osasmd: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
obyrich:
Post a picture of you doing a similar dehumanizing thing to show your patriotism. It is only among zombies you see such foolishness in the name of celebration.
Correct guy..

2 Likes

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by modsfucker: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

You speak and write English but I doubt if you understand it sir.
Weidonsir!

How market

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by laurel03(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
banmee:

We are all never going to be multi millionaires but I can assure you this, you will never come close to my achievements in a million years.
oloshi what is ur achievement? does your father feed me? since I was born i never lack for a day and i have many life security.. idiot i am comfortable..
you dey bragado of achievement... wetin make dangote or adenuga talk??
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by banmee(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
laurel03:
oloshi what is ur achievement? does your father feed me? since I was born i never lack for a day and i have many life security.. idiot i am comfortable..
you dey bragado of achievement... wetin make dangote or adenuga talk??

Lol. The topic of discussion was never about achievements. You brought it up and i made it clear that you can and will never come close to what i am today. What have you achieved in your life other than trying to feed yourself and looking for money to buy recharge cards? grin. Just by your comments alone it is obvious that you are one local chap with zero future ambitions. Take heart. E go better one day.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
stupid idiots when they contract disease now and die their illiterate families will expect us to say RIP
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by laurel03(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
banmee:

Lol. The topic of discussion was never about achievements. You brought it up and i made it clear that you can and will never come close to what i am today. What have you achieved in your life other than trying to feed yourself and looking for money to buy recharge cards? grin. Just by your comments alone it is obvious that you are one local chap with zero future ambitions. Take heart. E go better one day.
see mr uncountable ambitions... you are not better than me in anyway because ur father don't feed me... get it to your head rusted brain. international champion..... oyinbo slave.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by chiamaka4g: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
He never said so. Mumu.
laurel03:
fayose ffk and ipod... God has disappoint those who wish buhari death before his time.. But Baba need rest
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by obstead200(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
IamPatriotic:

They took their celebrations to the extreme, it's unfortunate that they don't know that like ab average Nigerian politician, Buhari doesn't care about them, their celebration is borne out of bigotry and nothing else.
u said it all.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by ALOWONLE419(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Don't mind this igbo people. Them never see anything yet. We have got them by the throat in this country and there is nothing they can do.
KAFIR
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by bannykel: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:

It shows how far people can go if enemies of the state won't stop all this propaganda and hate speech
I tell U
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Primebuilders(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
That is how some where trekking the last time for him and they were disappointed.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
The true supporters of Buhari are not human beings but animals.

When they said Nigeria is a zoo, I doubted it but seeing this leaves me gobsmacked.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Fucktensei: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
cheesy South West pigs have come again shocked
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by banmee(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
laurel03:
see mr uncountable ambitions... you are not better than me in anyway because ur father don't feed me... get it to your head rusted brain. international champion..... oyinbo slave.

Jaqenhghar do these people go to school at all? He just called me an international champion. Is that not better than a local champion?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Jaqenhghar: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
banmee:

Jaqenhghar do these people go to school at all? He just called me an international champion. Is that not better than a local champion?
That one na champion sef?
Maybe a champion of foul language
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by banmee(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

That one na champion sef?
Maybe a champion of foul language

Looooooooooool.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Movic1:
You can take an aboki to London to spend more than 103 days,but you can't take Abokinism out of an Aboki. If by mistake they fell sick and die because of this stupid move, their people will be shouting it's God bringing not knowing that thier foolish act cost them their lives. Did buhari remember those fools performing daring and dangerous stunt with bikes/cars to celebrate him and die in the process after he won the 2015 election? Some people are just Natural fool. Disgusting

You can take an Nyamiri to Amelica for ten yrs but you can never remove that greedy and evil Igbotic mindset out of him: he'd either kill his imported nurse wife or be pushing drugs/other crimes.
If they should develop the debilitating nerve shattering disease called Kuru and die, due to Cannibalism, they'd be blaming the village witch and not their horrible greed for human meat.
Does Kanu remember to cover their funeral expenses after he sends them marching upandan like demented yobos, knowing fully well that the police/army could use them for target practice?
Some ppl are just natural fools - what disgusting animals.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Juliusdking(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dat guy is high
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
stupidness
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
We are so happy too bring our president to our nation Naija. Arise. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by misslois(f): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Welcome sir
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by misslois(f): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dis guys thuo I can't blame them
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by gawu1: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
apexJ:
u are big fool......i have a father, my dad is smart and wise enough to resign or drop whatever political position he has if it is affecting his health and the wellbeing of others.......u are evn a bigger fool for saying that *we* having been carrying hate speech to anoda level.u never mentioned the ultimatum they arewa youths gave the igbos because to ya retarded brain they should be given a noble prize for peace for making such utterances
You are actually a Lunatic. The first time I addressed you a Lunatic, I only hope to rebuke you. Now you have confirmed that to call you a Lunatic is even an understatement.
Who will even vote your father to any political position? A full blunt drunk, whose main hobby when at his youthful age was living with brothels is what you call ''...my dad is smart and wise enough...''? The annoying part even is comparing a confirmed idiot you have as father dad with my amiable president. God forbid!
It is even obvious that your brain is infected with serious cancer, or how difficult is it to understand that the Arewa youth ultimatum was a response to people like you with ipobian pig brain. Take it or leave it, every dirty utterance from demented like you, where ever he or she comes from, will be met with robust and despicable reply. To hate is no one's monopoly.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by apexJ(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
gawu1:

You are actually a Lunatic. The first time I addressed you a Lunatic, I only hope to rebuke you. Now you have confirmed that to call you a Lunatic is even an understatement.
Who will even vote your father to any political position? A full blunt drunk, whose main hobby when at his youthful age was living with brothels is what you call ''...my dad is smart and wise enough...''? The annoying part even is comparing a confirmed idiot you have as father dad with my amiable president. God forbid!
It is even obvious that your brain is infected with serious cancer, or how difficult is it to understand that the Arewa youth ultimatum was a response to people like you with ipobian pig brain. Take it or leave it, every dirty utterance from demented like you, where ever he or she comes from, will be met with robust and despicable reply. To hate is no one's monopoly.
i can only laugh at ur stupidity........i used the conjunction *if* to show *condition* and to show how stupid and naive u are for mentioning ma dad who is learned and an embodiment of wisdom unlike ur father who has been brain washed...oh check he has no brain but a big puff puff with air that whirl him around to make radical decisions such as not leaving ya mama in the desert to die and i not having this senseless debate with u abt an old cargo u call a president.....FYI i am not an ipobian.......and it was not a hate speech i was only stating the obvious for pple lyk u who are crazy and willing to kill others for no just cause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election / Dino Melaye And Wada Musa Reconcile (Photos) / Clara Kairi Ishaku Weds Dooyun (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.