Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos (54964 Views)

Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2017
imbecilezz
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Koskio(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2017
There are better ways they could have celebrated the president's return

1 Like

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by okerekeikpo: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2017
If you get infected from drinking that dirty water remember there is no hospital to cure u o, even ur oga that u r celebrating his return doesn't trust the hospitals here

1 Like

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Bakare19: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2017
This is ridiculous!
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by collinskoko14: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2017
Of what different are this people to Upon miscreants of what they do to Nnamdi Kunu?
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by laurel03(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2017
Balkan:
God has disappointed you yorubas. You think Buhari will die so that you can take over the presidency. Osibanjo will be most disappointed.

Ipob does not have anything to gain if Buhari dies.
every body is yoruba... osu descendant
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by origima: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Please, ignore these deluded hypocrites, I was part of the bandwagon in build up to the 2015 general election, like many patriotic Nigerian, I overrated Buhari and his messianic antics got me swayed, but I thank goodness that he was elected and show us his ineptitudeness, corrupt tendencies and overall, nepotism, Yar'adua is head and shoulders above him but in life and death.

Yet some Americans climb skyscraper ,committ suicide and other inhuman things to demonstrate there hate or love for trump and u are here telling me of the developed world .my dear we are thesame
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by iamtardey: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2017
ok ayaf hia you.... but I haven't seen NwaAmaikpe yet nah undecided
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by MXrap: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Remind me again, Are those fellow not the reason Nigerian refused to be developed? grin

Nigeria is a wrong mix of wrong parts. Some so backward and crude, others so learned and refined.

So true..

..and you wonder why northerners are afflicted with strange ailments because of their dirty and unwholesome lifestyle. #SpitOnNortherners

1 Like

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Is this not madness? I don't know who are worse, buhari worshippers (zombies) or kanu worshippers (ipob). Open your eyes people!I
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Remind me again, Are those fellow not the reason Nigerian refused to be developed? grin

Nigeria is a wrong mix of wrong parts. Some so backward and crude, others so learned and refined.

100% correct
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2017
I can't even believe I'm in the same country with this illiterates ,why this herotic trumpetic red Carpet welcome as if he strangled lion with barehand the dullard should bow his head in shame joor , he just go waste tax payer money in London treating undisclosed ailments and he still have the gut to walk on red carpet .. mark my word buhari will only stay in Abuja for 2weeks and go back to his jamboree medical vacation... he should tell the zombies that his second stint as president is for Nigeria to help him take care care of his medical bills, Buhari is a coward
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by laliga01: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2017
seunmsg:

How are they the reason Nigeria refused to develop? How many of them have been governors, ministers and President? Those guys are poor folks who are tired of the corruption of the elites. They see Buhari as the one person who is truly interested in fighting the corrupt elites. That is why they keep showing him so much love and support.

Why are you guys even angry that some people are excited over the return of the president? What's so bad in showing support for a president who returned alive after people like Fayose and FFK have pronounced him almost dead? Live and let's live. We can't all hate the president for no reason.

Nigga stop celebrating mediocrity. Can you encourage your brother or sister to drink from the floor just to celebrate someone?
Pls be reasonable. This could cause them sickness, thereby adding to the problems of the country.

1 Like

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by muller101(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2017
No wonder the country is so backward.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by DaudaAbu(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2017
obyrich:
Post a picture of you doing a similar dehumanizing thing to show your patriotism. It is only among zombies you see such foolishness in the name of celebration.

Its simply a promise kept.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by bellotaofeek: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2017
What do you expect from cattle ?
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by djeezy(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2017
Stupidity at its peak. They are worst than animals.See what they are doing for someone who doesn't give a fvck about them.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by malakasea(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2017
crazysaint:
shocked

Lunatics celebrating mediocrity returned.
an animals are ther filling unhappy that is the u people will end.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Bizibi(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2017
seunmsg:

Whatever suits them bro. I won't come here and pontificate over how some folks chooses to express their happiness in as much as they have not broken any law.
smh,sycophant

1 Like

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2017
The odds not withstanding baba is still very much loved. Personally,i still love and believe in him.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by cantok(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2017
laurel03:
fayose ffk and ipod... God has disappoint those who wish buhari death before his time.. But Baba need rest
Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by hollywater: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2017
falcon01:
One was drinking dirty water and the other poured fanta on the ground and drank.
When you are still a toddler, you supposed to have drink from your mother breast.But when the revised is the case instead of from your mother breast , you drank from cowbreast ,when you grow up, you will definitely behave like cow.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2017
IamPatriotic:

They took their celebrations to the extreme, it's unfortunate that they don't know that like ab average Nigerian politician, Buhari doesn't care about them, their celebration is borne out of bigotry and nothing else.
And who says Buhari doesn't care about them?
If Buhari doesn't care about them,who does?
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by modsfucker: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Meanwhile, somewhere in the North.

1 Like

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by modsfucker: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

So learned and refined with:

1. Jungle Justice

2. Ritual killings

3. Powder Business

4. Baby factory

5. Human trafficking

6. Kidnapping

7. Cultist/Badoo killings

8. Human organs business

9. Armed Robbery and

10. Killing of old women perceived to be witches

What a learned set of people grin cheesy cheesy grin

Modified,

11. Prostitution

2 Likes

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by modsfucker: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2017
obyrich:
Post a picture of you doing a similar dehumanizing thing to show your patriotism. It is only among zombies you see such foolishness in the name of celebration.

Are you sure you wouldn't do same if Buhari was announced dead?
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2017
laliga01:

Nigga stop celebrating mediocrity. Can you encourage your brother or sister to drink from the floor just to celebrate someone?
Pls be reasonable. This could cause them sickness, thereby adding to the problems of the country.
I doubt very much If the bitterness boiling in u is as a result of the possible dangerous consequence of this manner of celebration.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by DabuIIIT: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2017
IamPatriotic:
It can only be them, the problems of Nigeria.
dont be a coward,be bold and say it...am sure u must have bashed igbos or asari for being bold to say it the way it is..

Ok dont mind me,am just angry seeinp such rubbish and shame...i quit being a nigerian..am porting
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by modsfucker: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2017
seunlayi:

Use your sense, nobody wish him death, even gej didn't wish him death only that the way apc managed the situation made people to give various opinions and news about his state of health

Waiting for the damaging Buhari's pictures from Fayose like:

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by ceejayxy(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2017
This is more like mourning than celebrating
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by midetinz(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2017
Those guys were only fulfilling their respective promises which they vowed to do if Buhari returned alive.
It is not about ethnicity nor tribe it is about redemption of promises. Encourage Fayose to fulfil his.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by DabuIIIT: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2017
seunmsg:

How are they the reason Nigeria refused to develop? How many of them have been governors, ministers and President? Those guys are poor folks who are tired of the corruption of the elites. They see Buhari as the one person who is truly interested in fighting the corrupt elites. That is why they keep showing him so much love and support.

Why are you guys even angry that some people are excited over the return of the president? What's so bad in showing support for a president who returned alive after people like Fayose and FFK have pronounced him almost dead? Live and let's live. We can't all hate the president for no reason.

if the Igbos did this bulcrap the day kanu was released,would u make this same post in their defense? Oh,i 4got,abobaku tinz,slaves must stand for their masters grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.