Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos (54927 Views)

Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Jj222(f): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Movic1:
You can take an aboki to London to spend more than 103 days,but you can't take Abokinism out of an Aboki If by mistake they fell sick and die because of this stupid move, their people will be shouting it's God bringing not knowing that thier foolish act cost them their lives. Did buhari remember those fools performing daring and dangerous stunt with bikes/cars to celebrate him and die in the process after he won the 2015 election? Some people are just Natural fool. Disgusting
Don't you kno that d biggest mistake we made is to allow this fools stay in same country wit us. Dirty pigs. Buhari n Aids r like 5&6.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Jj222(f): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2017
seunmsg:

How are they the reason Nigeria refused to develop? How many of them have been governors, ministers and President? Those guys are poor folks who are tired of the corruption of the elites. They see Buhari as the one person who is truly interested in fighting the corrupt elites. That is why they keep showing him so much love and support.

Why are you guys even angry that some people are excited over the return of the president? What's so bad in showing support for a president who returned alive after people like Fayose and FFK have pronounced him almost dead? Live and let's live. We can't all hate the president for no reason.
. He will go back to London again d old fool is sick ; sick in d head n every were.why not tell urself d truth. Buhari n all APC r d fathers of corruption.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Shey you too are excited? Oya go and drink from the gutter to show you're excited now!
Imagine your thinking. You think its because I am not happy he's back? Shallow.
I salute you Sir. Carry on!
Why not join them to drink from the gutter? So that we can see that you're not corrupt, like me, undecided
Grow up from this baby politics and face the fact. You still think of politics like a toddler. Be realistic and tell me who has put these fellow in deeper poverty if not their own messiah. PDP is corrupt and this one is not, Abeg, what had been the benefit of all the SUPPOSED anti-corruption and recovered Loots?

Please, ignore these deluded hypocrites, I was part of the bandwagon in build up to the 2015 general election, like many patriotic Nigerian, I overrated Buhari and his messianic antics got me swayed, but I thank goodness that he was elected and show us his ineptitudeness, corrupt tendencies and overall, nepotism, Yar'adua is head and shoulders above him but in life and death.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by laurel03(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Those pushing him on are his true enemies
This man needs serious rest
Because if he continues in office... He will still be bundled back to London
Who knows what will happen this time
of course Buhari need rest and best thing for him is to resign for Osinbajo...
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by PatriotTemidayo: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2017
seunmsg:

I don't need to drink from the floor or the gutter to show my excitement. However, I won't condemn others for doing same. We are human and we react to issues differently.

You wailers really need to accept the reality that this president is very popular with the common folks and that popularity won't be changing anytime soon no matter the amount of lies you spew against him.
I don't know the box from which you're typing, it is obvious you need a lift of mentality. It seems to use the word WAILER lift your libido, and gives you an erection.

People see Africa as backward when they watch a bunch ill-educated or uneducated idiots drink from the gutter to celebrate a president whose tenure brought severe hardship and loss of job.

I thought you're mature mentality, but I Can see that you only know how to type ENGLISH, you dont understand it. So I stop!

Check next door for your blind defence of a stupid display of excitement Oga.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by expensiveguyman(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2017
It's only a fool that will rejoice that our stark illiterate President is finally back with his calamities couple with hard luck. And seeing this Abokis go extreme because of that amazed me.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by ActionsShure: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2017
Dollar must go up
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by tballeyy(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Hope buhari have finaly say bye bye to UK hospital
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Bornlastnight: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2017
OMG....What manner of fvcker is this?

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by youwontbelieve: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2017
Check out, this guy was must be an animation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao5A61SRDj8
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Fadiga24(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2017
Zombies...
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Etogist: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2017
Unrepentant zombies displaying their foolishness. Assuming they fall sick as a result of this madness will buhari take them to London?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Chuksemi(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2017
How did you know they did it for bihari?

1 Like

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Chuksemi(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2017
How did you know they did it for buhari
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Paretomaster(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2017
IamPatriotic:
It can only be them, the problems of Nigeria.

You mean LIEPOBS......
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by opiaoku: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2017
tomorrow if there's an epidemic breakout they'll be treating these vagabonds with tax payers money
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by yinkslinks(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2017
He left and came back the first time and his going back again. Nobody ever said he won't come back. The truth is that buhari has time to .... complete it.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2017
I saw in one post oyinbo people were classyfying some black people as being evolved from apes, come and see some people here.

Idiots, he spent 100 days abroad to relax even me that is working having had a months off. Black mentality, that's why we haven't even started making advanced technologies.

If we are not ready to grow up, the western world will go far ahead of us.

Am not going to be part of this sham of black is beautiful, we got nothing here to offer.

We got some really smart Nigerians in this countries but this slow poke leaders are the one not helping to progress.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Balkan(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2017
laurel03:
fayose ffk and ipod... God has disappoint those who wish buhari death before his time.. But Baba need rest
God has disappointed you yorubas. You think Buhari will die so that you can take over the presidency. Osibanjo will be most disappointed.

Ipob does not have anything to gain if Buhari dies.

1 Like

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by invisibeTroll: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2017
All this one no reach

Make dem begin the trek from Lagos to Lusaka, Kano to Cairo and Abuja to Abidjan.

Meanwhile, the return of the Lion King will be added as one of the fulfilled campaign promises.

Aunty Aisha, the Lion Queen no need to Cook rice again as these ones no need rice to remain in chains. They prefer their bond of poverty and backwardness to freedom.

1 Like

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by ironheart(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2017
They are keeping to there words, it may be a bet they lost
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by kaykaymcb(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2017
Order for your logos, business flyers, cards and many more...08083108100
https://www.nairaland.com/3845207/portfolio-super-realistic-cartoons-manipulations-order

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by oweman: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=seunlayi post=59644958]
Use your sense, nobody wish him death, even gej didn't wish him death only that the way apc managed the situation made people to give various opinions and news about his state of health

Hello that's a lie ¡
I personally met a deranged Ibo pastor on Unity road ilorin kwara state writting what I can't repeat here on a flyer for his revival program .
Also saw an old ibo man from Enugu state at Taiwo oke he openly said he and his people are on dry fast so Buhari should die for them .
Buhari is back so whenever I get to ilorin am sure to visit the old jejune to remind him of his statement
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Najokee: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

[s]
Those pushing him on are his true enemies
This man needs serious rest
Because if he continues in office... He will still be bundled back to London
Who knows what will happen this time
[/s]
Hypocrite...if it is Kanu/Igbos you will call it Patriotism,Biafra or death etc, you will never condemn it grin grin grin
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by streetfabulous: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2017
Hmm.. .I hope they have the money to travel to London like Buhari if anything goes wrong with their health .
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Please, ignore these deluded hypocrites, I was part of the bandwagon in build up to the 2015 general election, like many patriotic Nigerian, I overrated Buhari and his messianic antics got me swayed, but I thank goodness that he was elected and show us his ineptitudeness, corrupt tendencies and overall, nepotism, Yar'adua is head and shoulders above him but in life and death.

Lies from the pit of hell. There is no Buharist that has changed sides. Anybody writing this your type of essay was never part of "Sai Baba" movement. .
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2017
Imagine such extremism!
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by origima: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2017
justsayemma:
for those condemning this acts , is either you dont know what passion is, or hatred has blocked your logical sense of reasoning. its the same way people from the east leave thier businesses and stand under the sun, waiting for Nnamdi Kanu who has not contributed anything meaningful to thier lives.
though its not hygiene, but i wont condemn the passion that led them to do it.

Ooooh God,you have made my day with this strong teaching to those who don't understand LOVE AND PASSION.A man cut off one of his ears to show his girl friend how much he love her
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by ensamy(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2017
Nigerians should be thanking Charlie boy's resume or resign group for pursuing Baba Buhari back home.
' our mumu don do'. grin shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by GreatMahmud: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2017
Nonsense...
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by MXrap: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2017
IamPatriotic:

I can confirm you because I had a heated argument with you in 2015 when you were supporting Buhari back then.
Re: Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos by Sheriff19: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2017
You are RIGHT,BRO. PDP are still doing the same mistake they did to give this MAN victory at the last POLL, they went ahead to say all sort of things against him during the election campaign thinking they are denting his image, not knowing they are giving him more publicity. Not all Nigerians will fall for the hate speech and image assassination(we can not expect you to be praising your opponent, it cant work even in America despite all the sayings agst TRUMP pple still went ahead to vote him.) I am telling you the RESUME or RESIGN protest of last few Days Makes the RETURN of PMB more interesting and welcoming.
sarrki:

It shows how far people can go if enemies of the state won't stop all this propaganda and hate speech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawan Forgets Abaribe’s Resignation Letter At Home / Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.