Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Tboss And Kemen Spotted Together At An Event. (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss And Kemen Spotted Together At An Event. (photo) (462 Views)

Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tboss And Kemen Spotted Together At An Event. (photo) by Prinq: 6:36am On Aug 20, 2017

Looks like the bad blood between the controversial duo is finally over… good riddance to the past eh?

Ex-big brother housemates , TBoss and Kemen were both spotted recently at an event together and judging their body language, the duo seem to be in good terms.

Life is too short to hold grudges yeah?

SOURCE====>>>> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/08/tboss-and-kemen-spotted-together-at.html?m=1

MISSYB3 FYNESTBOI LALASTICLALA
Re: Tboss And Kemen Spotted Together At An Event. (photo) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:41am On Aug 20, 2017
Kemen bad guy, he sha wan chop the geh punna
Re: Tboss And Kemen Spotted Together At An Event. (photo) by Nwodosis(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2017
In Tboss voice :- Kemen, as the private jet owners are not forthcoming, come and finish the job you started, I regretted my actions. I now realised that a man you can call your own is hard to come by.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Donates $100k To The Victims Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas. / "Reasons For My Marriage Breakdown With Olori Wuraola Will Soon Be Made Public" / Photos From Ex-beauty Queen, Powede Lawrence'ssurprise Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.