Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators (51388 Views)

Navy Personnel evict Tarkwa Bay Residents, Many Rendered Homeless / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by kozmicity: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wristbangle omofunaab deomeelo laudate shukuokukobambi sarrki omenka ctrlaltdel smellymouth come an chee chun chin shocked

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by riczy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Cooly100:

...but your brain failed you big time...bro...What if they destroy the pipe lines...when they get angry...Why would they get angry in the first place if their enviornment is good and the communities developed as found in other regions in the world where oil is proceed...? Does this help you?
in d future minor groups cud begin to emerge an demand their own share,I served in a community wer they have stone, in d slightest provocation u c mayhem here n there,"besides u cn site it business Wer ever u choose" get dt fact too politics or no politics!

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
hungry chest beater, he should go and learn from asari dokubo, all bark no bite
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by logica(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ihatepork:

Enugu is a landlocked state. If he wants to import oil, how will he import it via Enugu. Also, dangote refinery is a private project not an FG project, so you can't put any blame on Lagos. You should blame Dangote
LOL. Blame a businessman for deciding to site his refinery where he deemed fit. Maybe he should've sited it in Kano because of his origin.
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Cooly100:

If you ask me...who I go come ask? I am baffled also...

If you truly believe in One Nigeria of which the SS belongs why invest in laying pipes all the way to Lagos, when you could just do it in the environment where you source your material?

Your point sounds logical but could only be applauded if there are no insecutity in that region. Come to think of it if you should establish a refinery of about 20billion dollars in an environment where you are not sure there wont be uproar and destruction of properties and companies in the next 24hours after the inception of your establishment all in in te name of One Nigeria. Is that not foolishness on ones part.

Let us always be realistic and sincere in our veiws and not be putting sentiments.

I believe very much in One Nigeria. But advicing Dangote to build Refinery of over 20 billion dollars in NIGER DELTA is shear wickedness. Its protection is not guaranteed.

Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by IkpuMmadu: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ihatepork:

Lol. You're minding these mumus. They are even jubilating more than the Niger deltans thinking they won't be affected if Yorubas decide to do the same thing in the SW. As if those touts even know the difference between I G6gbo and Ijaw grin grin cheesy

Yoruba can't fight Igbo or anybody....

One they are legendary cowards and won't dare it

Two ..if they dare it...Igbo will fight back in Lagos and that will mean burning down Lagos

Choose your words carefully

Face the Niger Delta youths ....don't bite more than you can chew

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by themusketeer: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Funny how all this foolish (pardon my language) Agitators make threats and cause commotion just for their selfish and financial gains. Even your jungle master Nnamdi now says election will be held in Anambra after numerous blabbing.

Save yourselves the stress....not many of us are there. Yorubas and northerners in all south south and south east cannot be up to 1.5million .Start packing your people from Lagos. Your people in Lagos alone tops 2million. Start from Ajegunle, Alaba and Mile2.

Instead of you to preach unity so everyone can live in Harmony. You are there AGITATING foolishly.

Your leaders are your problem. Hold them accountable. They are the problem
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by OLYmighty: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Basalt:
The best way to detect a poor man is when he is being habitually tribalistic.

You can never see a wealthy man who is intolerant about other tribes.
Just look around you, only miscreants rant about provoking the public peace with tribal posts
u r totally right.. Posting hate speeches n blames shows how much d person has failed..successful pple don't have time for all these. They r about their biz..

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by themusketeer: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Two ..if they dare it...Igbo will fight back in Lagos and that will mean burning down Lagos

Try anything in Lagos and your tribe will regret it.

5 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Cooly100: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
riczy:
in d future minor groups cud begin to emerge an demand their own share,I served in a community wer they have stone, in d slightest provocation u c mayhem here n there,"besides u cn site it business Wer ever u choose" get dt fact too politics or no politics!

Your idea will lead to chaos...You guys are saying all these because the southern people are not as violent as the northern part...If this happens in the north...all the Emirs, Sultan, Clergy and elites will say it is not in the interest of the north to have their resources moved to other region for processing...that the companies must move to the north..and believe you, me, people like you and the vast majority of Ilorin-Oshogbo people will support them...telling you why they are right...and this is the truth...

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Garifuna: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

You are just another mouth making Igbo fool.

Do you think there were no Igbos in Lagos before and EVEN DURING the late 60's civil war?
Why didn't they burn Lagos to the ground back then?

keep making foolish statements there until you realize you Igbos are at the mercy of Lagos and ts potentials and not the other way round.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by themusketeer: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
OLYmighty:
u r totally right.. Posting hate speeches n blames shows how much d person has failed..successful pple don't have time for all these. They r about their biz..

I totally agree to this too. They have failed so much that they think everyone doing well is to blame for their misfortunes.

Instead of them to hold their leaders accountable they are here disrupting the community that is feeding them. Spewing nonsense.

I AM A NIGERIAN first before being a Yoruba Man. I believe in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by IkpuMmadu: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ihatepork:
[s][/s]

Typical Igbo looooool. I don't take you Igbos seriously. If I start writing about your chestbeating history here, Nairaland will crash lol. Gerrout grin cheesy

Can you just start it

The whole world know that Yoruba are Lily livered

Dahomey women did a number on you
Portuguese came down on you
Benin came down and even had a camp
Hausa did a number on ilorin and Offa them Ile Ife and mile 12
Ijaw did a number on you ..Ikoridu, ajegunle etc
Igbo did a number on ore and environs

Who even takes you party freaks serious

Can you stop calling Igbo and Dave people that threatened you....Igbo have better things on their mind not you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by IkpuMmadu: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Garifuna:

You are just another mouth making Igbo fool.

Do you think there were no Igbos in Lagos before and EVEN DURING the late 60's civil war?
Why didn't they burn Lagos to the ground back then?

keep making foolish statements there until you realize you Igbos are at the mercy of Lagos and ts potentials and not the other way round.

The last time I checked...oba of Lagos was specific on ownership of Lagos

Maybe I'lf you take ijebu ...we can listen

3 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by chikago1: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
anambra419:

Hausas love us Igbos. They call us brothers.
I've got No reason to hate igbos ..they are hard working and their chickas [girls] are HOT �.
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by kennylyn(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lol see this one nairaland cheat beater
If they mention yorubas that are successful and control things, u think an ajegunle agbero like u will be noted?..... .. ..
Ihatepork:

Treachery grin grin I doubt if you know what that means. They said Yorubas are the ones managing the companies and some rubbish about ports not functioning. How is that our fault?

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by akanbiaa(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Even if it was a valid serious threat, how many Yoruba's and northerners are living in the whole of south east and south south compared to southeasterners and south south people living in the north and south west?
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Garifuna: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Can you just start it

The whole world know that Yoruba are Lily livered

Dahomey women did a number on you
Portuguese came down on you
Benin came down and even had a camp
Hausa did a number on ilorin and Offa them Ile Ife and mile 12
Ijaw did a number on you ..Ikoridu, ajegunle etc
Igbo did a number on ore and environs

Who even takes you party freaks serious

Can you stop calling Igbo and Dave people that threatened you....Igbo have better things on their mind not you

Mr historical curator.

One Yoruba blow and 3 million flattties died. How many Yoruba did you kill in Ore compared to how many Igbo died in Asaba alone, Lmao!!!!

Hausa Alone have killed more than 500,00 Igbos on various accasions.

Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia Fulani massacres nko, we never talk of that one.
Obiano even had to compensate Fulanis for peace after they came down hard on Anambra communities.

Annangs are CURRENTLY killing Igbos on the Akwa Ibom-Abia border. This is AN ONGOING EVENT 2017! but no, you will not see that one. Na Yoruba matter you go dey chase upandan internet.

Two Feared Dead in Abia Community as Igbos and Annangs clash

https://www.sunrisenigeria.com/news/top-news/communal-clash-two-feared-dead-abia-community/

Keep curating Glorious Yoruba history since you have NOTHING to talk about from your region except Biala war that left millions of Igbos dead and its designer running away to Abidjan in bra and high heels.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by IkpuMmadu: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
But when you look at it very well....the ijaw and some Niger Delta are stupid .I must be honest

With all the money they threw in there...they couldn't evolve...now that oil is going...they are blabbing

They should make their ENVIRONMENT habitable
They should add value in their lives even if they can't add to crude
They should stop disturbing us with oil...who cares about a commodity that is outdated

Just that we have to be frank here....they were short changed and the Yoruba won't say the thing the way it ought to be....talking with two sides of their mouth

Well as an Igbo man....I am watching by the side lines

Who cares

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by IkpuMmadu: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Garifuna:

Mr historical curator.

One Yoruba blow and 3 million flattties died. How many did you kill in Ore compared to how many died in Asaba alone, Lmao!!!!

Hausa Alone have killed more than 500,00 Igbos on various accasions.

Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia Fulani massacres nko, we never talk of that one.
Obiano even had to compensate Fulanis for peaceafter they came down hard on Anambra communities.

Keep curating Glorious Yoruba history since you have NOTHING to talk about from your region except Biala war that left millions of Igbos dead and its designer running away to Abidjan in bra and high heels.

One blow...I laugh....one blow...and ilorin is in hands of hausa
One blow yet your coward army declared no Victor no vanquished
One blow yet Ile Ife people are still in custody

Abeg go eat Amala ATI ewedu

4 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by julietm123: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
EgboroloNupe:

who is dividing and conquering who? lol funny people.

This so called coalition of niger delta issuing quick notice is so funny, comprising both edo and calabar "Generals" lol abeg wetin join benin and akwa ibom man?

'General' has to be the cheapest title in this una 'awa oyel' region, every young tout who can cork a gun na genera.hahahaha

The initial threat was that Yorubas and "Northerners" should pack out of SS. stupid blanket threats like this one is what will flip the table against you people among north central people that were formerly indifferent to the Arewa quick notice threat against Igbos.

Some people in this Nigeria play the wrong cards thinking they are being strategic. lmao
Abeg,pack and go.abeg keep quiet. Middle belt were indifferent over the Arewa quit notice. Yorubasta were the ones who were indifferent joor .see analysis all over the place because you were asked to leave the Niger delta .abeg pack and go, nothing dey happen.

3 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Cooly100: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
akanbiaa:
Even if it was a valid serious threat, how many Yoruba's and northerners are living in the whole of south east and south south compared to southeasterners and south south people living in the north and south west?

It doesn't matter...Once you guys are gone and our people return...the oil will be sold to the Chinese...they wil come to clean the polluted environment and proceed to build sky scrappers for residential...and office use...One of the ports will be development to intrnational stamdard...an International airport would be built in one of the regions....rails network and good roads will be built across the region...others will follow....Is not a rocket science...

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Olujava(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
“Most Igbos say they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And I keep wondering how have Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?

“Lets get the fact right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos rather, it is Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without Igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.

“Reason for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attract millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos so, how have Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?

“These are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; Tokunbo and Fake Spare Parts at Ladipo Market, China Electronics and Pirated CDs at Alaba Market, Bend-Down and Select Clothes at Idumota, Yaba and Kotangowa Markets, Chinese and Tokunbo Computer/Phones and Accessories at Computer Village Ikeja are Igbos economical achievements and contributions to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuisances in Lagos. A visit to these markets will tell you the amount of nuisances that Most Igbos have caused in Lagos. The environments these Igbo traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty, stinking, rough, erect illegal shops on the roads, on pipeline and railway lines indiscriminately in these market places that cause traffic gridlocks and other dangerous situations and when Lagos State Government dismantles these illegal shops, they get angry. If Lagos State Government closes their shops for environmental violations, they pick offence. How then have the Igbos developed Lagos?.... think on these......

“As far as I am concerned, PZ, COCA-COLA, 7UP, CADBURY, MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETISALAT, DANGOTE, SHOP-RITE, GOLDEN PENNY, FLOUR MILL, INDOMIE, UNILEVER, P&G, CHI LIMITED, GUINNESS, NIGERIA BREWERIES, OANDO, CONOIL, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON, SHELL, KFC, AQUADANA, EKO HOTEL, INTER CONTINENTAL HOTEL, PROTEA HOTEL, JULIUS BERGER, RCC CONSTRUCTION, NESTLE, KPMG, GSK, FRIESLAND FOODS, WAMCO, BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO, SCHLUMBEGER, AIT, SILVERBIRD TV, CHANNELS TV, LARFARGE, etc are not owned by the Igbos. These companies are what attracted millions of people to Lagos.

“Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they developed a place by becoming nuisances. Most of the top Churches in Lagos are not also owned by Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeemed Christian Church of Christ, Christ Embassy, Deeper Life, Living Faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos. The only Church that's reasonably big and is owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbo Church, Lord Chosen Church, encourages nuisance in Lagos and it also doubles as the dirtiest Church in Lagos.

“Records show that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CD cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and adulterated drugs in Lagos that have killed thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are connected to the Igbos, so how have the Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crime?

“There's no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?

“The truth is that Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.

“Igbos didn't make Lagos but it is actually Lagos that made Igbos.”

This is my Lagos story: true Lagosian, proud Lagosian.

#itesiwajuEkoLojemiLogun
[color=#990000][/color]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by vannessa7(f): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
NigeriaKitchen:
I am not your fellow tribal bigot okay....I was just reading through your comments and don't need to be told your intentions.

What God and nature judges us with most times is not just our action, but our intentions.

In the Bible, a Jewish man was struck dead for trying to hold the Ark of Covenant being conveyed from falling....and everyone wondered why he was killed.....but then, only God knows that man's intentions of trying to hold the Ark from falling....maybe if he had succeeded and lived, maybe he would have been bragging about it that if not for him, the Ark of Covenant would have broken into pieces, so God maybe saw his heart and intention and stopped him.

So my brother, yes I commend and love Yorubas for their peaceful nature so far....but your heart matters....your intentions of late matters....you guy's might not be physically violent but maybe harboring some hate and dislike in your heart for some tribe which is what God and nature judges us with....so in summary, watch your ways...the world is bigger and more mysterious than you think, Happy Sunday smiley

okay, I just have to quote you to correct this wrong notion that Yoruba s hate ipob , it's actually funny and unbelievable, I think it has to do with your mental state, self esteem and general upbringing, YORUBAS DO NOT HATE IGBOs, need I repeat my self? our feelings towards you range from indifference to amusement, it only graduate to irritation when you start your hate speeches and curses which doesn't affect us in anyway BTW, I wonder what kind of home programming you were given that make you guys like this, an average Yoruba man is too self secured and don't have that tribal mental shackle that make you feel it is you against the world like igbos feel. smh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Garifuna: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

One blow...I laugh....one blow...and ilorin is in hands of hausa
One blow yet your coward army declared no Victor no vanquished
One blow yet Ile Ife people are still in custody

Abeg go eat Amala ATI ewedu

lol Annang slaves.
Ijaw Slaves
Yoruba Slaves
Hausa Slaves
Igala Slaves

Beggin everyone to pls accept their Biafula failed Beer-Fraud project. Hhaha grin muumus.

Slaves crying for freedom claiming to be oppressed yet rushing to the land of their "Oppressors" in droves EVERY DAY, lol who does that except flattiess?

Shameless PIGS.... hahahaha I no fit lafff. grin grin cheesy shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by themusketeer: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ihatepork:

Enugu is a landlocked state. If he wants to import oil, how will he import it via Enugu. Also, dangote refinery is a private project not an FG project, so you can't put any blame on Lagos. You should blame Dangote

You cannot even blame Dangote because he is a. Business man that has the liberty to invest his money anywhere he chooses to. The worst you can do is not to buy the petrol from his refinery.

I wonder how quickly you forget how your actions hurt you. Do you want him to locate it in the Niger Delta region so that you can Vandalize it? Remember you guys are pipeline Vandalist�� Continue in your destructive behaviors and investments will ELUDE your region. It's not our fault.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by christopher123(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Why Igbo....this isn't an Igbo affair. I am thinking we are missing it here

We should call the ijaw, Igbo, Yoruba and hausa to order and if we had Restructured country all these won't arise
vannessa7:

okay, I just have to quote you to correct this wrong notion that Yoruba s hate ipob , it's actually funny and unbelievable, I think it has to do with your mental state, self esteem and general upbringing, YORUBAS DO NOT HATE IGBOs, need I repeat my self? our feelings towards you range from indifference to amusement, it only graduate to irritation when you start your hate speeches and curses which doesn't affect us in anyway BTW, I wonder what kind of home programming you were given that make you guys like this, an average Yoruba man is too self secured and don't have that tribal mental shackle that make you feel it is you against the world like igbos feel. smh

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by akanbiaa(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Cooly100:

It doesn't matter...Once you guys are gone and our people return...the oil will be sold to the Chinese...they wil come to clean the polluted environment and proceed to build sky scrappers for residential...and office use...One of the ports will be development to intrnational stamdard...an International airport would be built in one of the regions....rails network and good roads will be built across the region...others will follow....Is not a rocket science...
All these is achievable with the politicians you voted for if they can't do it now what makes you sure they will do it under Biafra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet / #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) / Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.