Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators (51311 Views)

Navy Personnel evict Tarkwa Bay Residents, Many Rendered Homeless / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by FTrebirth(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2017
stupid bigots have invaded this thread already.

jobless clowns like the ND youths issuing threats.

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Bizibi(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2017
We ND guys know all this noise is fr attention.

3 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by greatermax77(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2017
AtkinsPlanet:
Tribalism kills this country.
... Thank u my man.
Tribalism is monster thats killing Nigeria.
Corruption is an offshoot of tribalism.
Kill tribalism in Nigeria & corruption will fissel out
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by ODVanguard: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Markfemi2:
There's no fight
I think Yoruba has given niger Delta more freedom in Yoruba land than any other tribe

If they want us out of oil companies
They should return all the lucrative lands they own in lagos
Last I checked apapa that's worth more than $35bn is largely owned by niger deltans

Guy, be guided in your utterances lest you sound like iporks who are fond of making wild claims. Dangote and Flour Mills of Nigeria are the two largest stakeholders at Apapa hence their willingness to voluntarily fix the dilapidated road the fg has long abandoned in that axis.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by ioreth69(f): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2017
Ihatepork:

Lol. You're minding these mumus. They are even jubilating more than the Niger deltans thinking they won't be affected if Yorubas decide to do the same thing in the SW. As if those touts even know the difference between Igbo and Ijaw grin grin cheesy
grin

3 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Fulmigati: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2017
The Igbo people are our brothers and we don’t have a problem with them. Even when the northerners issued a threat to them, they did not (retaliate). Nnamdi Kanu is just deceiving the Igbo people; he cannot achieve Biafra.
Massive reality check to propaganda masters. I support their desire for full control of their resources just as I support Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by musa7m(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2017
If dem send dem go school.....dem no go....now dem problem now na Yoruba people....the time dem blow evrything up.....dem no tnk say e back-fire... If dem push evrybody go home na who hungry go kill ? Na still dem sometimes I just hate to say I'm an igbo boy
fidalgo19:
Idiots, Go to school, Read and Develop your states you will refuse, instead they trained you on how to fight war. You think is long stick called a Ak47 you will use to pack them out. There are millions of things to do to make money than looking for oil. Am 99% sure even if you carry out your plan you will still remain the same set of people you were before.

You think states in the US will be developed if they thought like you. Just the New York economy is 3* bigger than Nigeria.

Go and Get A Life
tell dem....

3 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by ioreth69(f): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2017
anambra419:

Hausas love us Igbos. They call us brothers.
hehehehe,I laff in urhobo

5 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by ApexPredator: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Ride on my revolutionary brothers. Oct 1st can't come soon enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by ApexPredator: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2017
anambra419:

Stop making silly comments and use your common sense. We Igbos know that ND hate us more than they hate Yorubas. We will be next.
Even Stevie Wonder can tell you are not Igbo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by GoldNiagara(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2017
julietm123:

How Stu... pid can one be. You dont want to leave Niger delta but same yorubasta have been shouting all over the place and taunting Igbos to leave the north and yorubads land. We shall see. P.. Gs and idooots everywhere.

Can't make head and tail of what you are saying.

6 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by iamkrorves(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Am from the Niger-delta...certainly we prefer the igbos than the two faced tribalist zealots in ewedu drinking Yoruba false..... Please leave our region back to Lagos ���....lots of graduates here will be employed to man the oil industry successful

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by cooltola(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
God please protect the lives of the innocent. All these evict notice with threat is not good. People are going to get killed if this happen.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by ApexPredator: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Just Five thousand, these guys are clowns. Touch the Yoruba's and learn our education is not for fun, [b]we will deploy chemical, biological and even nuclear weapons on you guys. [/b]Not a single shot but heads will roll. Ordinary me can culture anthrax and I am not even a scientist.

Comedy of the highest order. The only biological and chemical weapons they should be wary of from you people is your foul body odor and stinky mouth.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Basalt(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
The best way to detect a poor man is when he is being habitually tribalistic.

You can never see a wealthy man who is intolerant about other tribes.
Just look around you, only miscreants rant about provoking the public peace with tribal posts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by ApexPredator: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
On a more serious note, Yorubas should be left out of this eviction notice.
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
my Yoruba friend at Rumola right now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Xkalaban(m): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
greatermax77:
... Thank u my man.
Tribalism is monster thats killing Nigeria.
Corruption is an offshoot of tribalism.
Kill tribalism in Nigeria & corruption will fissel out

Bro tribalism ain't good and all, but I think the bigger question is why force the unity & pretend we are in love when we clearly aren't? It gives me a headache each time I think abt it. Isnt it rather dangerous & unhealthy for us to be living like this in falsehood? Love comes naturally and not forced. Merely reading the different comments on nairaland & the way the different tribes tear each other up is damned sickening. It's like locking two adult he-goats in a cage with one she-goat in-between them. The only thing keeping this contraption together is the very politicians & elites who ruined it in the first place cos they want to continue living like Kings forever. I know one thing's 4 sure, naija is on course to a major revolution in the history of mankind & the conflict that's going to arise from it is inevitable at this point.

9 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by GoldNiagara(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
ApexPredator:

Comedy of the highest order. The only biological and chemical weapons they should be wary of from you people is your foul body odor and stinky mouth.

Remember what Awo did with a pen, three million Igbo lives paid for just a stroke of his pen and you still wail about it forty years after. I say no more don't tempt us.

11 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Henry22(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bizibi:
We ND guys know all this noise is fr attention.
grin grin see this ekiti boy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Remember what Awo did with a pen, three million Igbo lives paid for just a stroke of his pen and you still wail about it forty years after. I say no more don't tempt us.

Ibos learnt from that.
It's a good thing everyone knows who is who now. I'm not surprised the Hausa man would attack you tomorrow. You think it's over for the ibos? No, you yorubas don't learn, that's what you don't know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Bimpe29: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
This guy need weed to calm his insanity.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by cantok(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rubbish. I hope say dem no say Ijaws no go follow you go bow for Nnamdi kanu. I hope say dem no say Ijaws no go follow you go fight im Yoruba brother for Ondo sad
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by watchindelta(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
what is the reason to leave together while there is non luv
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by ApexPredator: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. We survived and thrived. Please be tempted and deploy those Biological, Chemical and Nuclear weapons you were talking about. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by cantok(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
watchindelta:
what is the reason to leave together while there is non luv
But why can't those who want to go simple just go?

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by cantok(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
ApexPredator:

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. We survived and thrived. Please be tempted and deploy those Biological, Chemical and Nuclear weapons you were talking about. grin
I no dey ooo
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by GoldNiagara(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
ApexPredator:

When the time come you will know my dear ipodiians I say no more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty / Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.