Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators (51368 Views)

Navy Personnel evict Tarkwa Bay Residents, Many Rendered Homeless / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by rhektor(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jj222:
I love this, for peace everybody park n go. no big deal, I don't want you again in my house . But that is d best thing that can happen in this Bleep up country. mind you Yorubas no get brother ooo only if you r Yoruba.

As reasonable as you started your comment see how you end it up with bigotry

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by sircrabo: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
rhektor:

Load of thrash, empty scribble, much word no message. What did you do to common sense that it elude you so much? undecided

You won't see my points cause you are Myopic
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
sircrabo:
Th 7mouth speaks from the abundance of the heart. When 2 People fight in th north, you quickly blame th ibos. When haus kills a yoruba, you shout at ibos. Ibos this, ibo that. Why are som pople threatened by ibo presence ?

We from the niger dlta know this is just a threat but why not tackle th matter on the ground ? Why call iboes again ?

Fyi, it was divide and rul that was used to sperate us in the south. We r wisr now. There are ibos in rivrs and delta state so a stone thrown at ibos is also thrown at us. Quote me any day, the nd man prefers the ibos to the yorubas cause they bring us business, yorubas hav nothing to offer us and that's th truth.

Speaking with some northrn frinds early last year, they told mee that they prefered ibo company to yoruba company. You know why ?
According to them, the ibos are business people, th hausa are also business people ( farming). The hausa buy a lot from the ibos in kano and lagos market and so do the ibos buy from them. The ibos sell them grains, phons, ... They enjoy a business relationship. According to them, yorubas ar only politically relevant. They need number from the south west to make up thirs. They don't bring anything to their table. When th ibo guys hit money ( legit or not), they run to their bureau de chaange to change.

As far as trade and commerc is concrned, hausa and ibo have a good Relationship

Thinking on my own, if nigeria split, what will the south west bring to the table for trade ? School Certificates ? The saving grac will b the seaport.

Instead of the south west to unite with the rest of the south, ' some ' of their kids come onlin to spill trash.

Militants have given you quit notice, even though we know its a threat, why not com for us directly ? Why shout ibos as if they ar the onees that threatened. As small as you say theeir region is, they ar very productive and are hardly intimidated. I enjoy doing business with them cause I am sure my secrets are intact and they hardly backstabb. Their only weakness is money. Before dealingg with them, put an agreement on paper to avoid unnecessary argument

God created us one for a reason, let no tribe think they are more sophisticated or more learned or more skilled or more blessed than the othrs

Your point are baseless my guy.

Did you do history at all. If Nigeria Splits what would the South West bring to the Table. During the Western Eastern and Northern region what did the West bring to the table?
The Answer is staring you in the face. Why is it the most developed. Why is it the only region braking records. The tallest Building in west Africa at that time came from the west built with proceeds from Cacao . The first TV Station in the whole of Africa WNTV came from the west later given to the National government and turned to NTA. The First University in Nigeria from the west. Liberty Stadium came before any in the east or north. Just to mention a few of the achievements of the SW you are scorning.

We dont only have education our people are into farming of Cash crops and we dont make noise about it. We are not Chest Beating ppl. We are humble despite all our achievements.

When next you look for a Triiiibe to scorn dont try it with the Yorubas we are Achivers.

Happy Sunday
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by sircrabo: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
tamethem:

Your point are baseless my guy.

Did you do history at all. If Nigeria Splits what would the South West bring to the Table. During the Western Eastern and Northern region what did the West bring to the table?
The Answer is staring you in the face. Why is it the most developed. Why is it the only region braking records. The tallest Building in west Africa at that time came from the west built with proceeds from Cacao . The first TV Station in the whole of Africa WNTV came from the west later given to the National government and turned to NTA. The First University in Nigeria from the west. Liberty Stadium came before any in the east or north. Just to mention a few of the achievements of the SW you are scorning.

We dont only have education our people are into farming of Cash crops and we dont make noise about it. We are not Chest Beating ppl. We are humble despite all our achievements.

When next you look for a Triiiibe to scorn dont try it with the Yorubas we are Achivers.

Happy Sunday

Name the crops you have that others can't plant ? Is it TV station that raymond dokpsi or Ben bruce doesn't have. Why is that when you pride with your region, you are quick to mention Lagos ? What about other states ? God bless the town for bringing people of different tribes togeether.

Happy sunday to you too

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by cumbak60: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:
[s]Just Five thousand, these guys are clowns. Touch the Yoruba's and learn our education is not for fun, we will deploy chemical, biological and even nuclear weapons on you guys. Not a single shot but heads will roll. Ordinary me can culture anthrax and I am not even a scientist.[/s]

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by rhektor(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
sircrabo:

You won't see my points cause you are Myopic

Of course I am myopic but you are hypermetropic
with your illusion
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by samsobo24(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
They should not try it ,because trying it will furthermore do more than good. Nigeria standing till today despite economic downturn, corruption, ethnic and tribal violence religious difference, unemployment etc is because of its diverse culture.
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by cumbak60: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
EgboroloNupe:

shut up I am not Yorba, Idiat.

Yorubas are your nightmare, you people think Yorbas are the only enemies you got in najeria, lol. You turn every single thing into yourselves vs Yoruba.

But Yoruba is 1000 times better than you. Inyamurai.
Why are you running up and down this thread like a miserable he-goat on a heat bleating Igbo, with crack voice. Face ND people that gave you guys quit notice and leave the Igbos alone. Imkpi ovia. angry

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Osuhatesosu:

Have you moved your family members? Na you go protect the lost Igbos in the North? Chestbeating no dey pain you?
We are waiting for a quit notice from the south Westerners! I've started preparing for it.
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
anambra419:

Hausas love us Igbos. They call us brothers.
You're a waste of sperm!
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
anambra419:

Tell us their issue with Yorubas. Don't we Igbos also own ND oil wells? We also steal from the ND. If they have issues with Yorubas, they will have issues with us.
Idiot, you're not Igbo, but an impostor!

4 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by cumbak60: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sagay212:

[s]Don't mind the dirty ipod pigs. Very senseless set of humans. They think other people are as fooli.sh as they are and can't see their mumu and watery propaganda. What they do not understand is that by the time their madness backfires, they will be suffering from left, right and centre. They have made enemies with everybody but claiming brothers with NO which they actually don't like but forming attache because of oil. I am patiently waiting for them to start their madness. They will cry ICC and UN tire[/s]
With all this ranting and threats, you'll make more people see the need to bear arms. You guys should be careful of what you type online. Your threats will not be taken lightly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by cumbak60: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
I wonder how this matter for ground come take concern Igbos? Why can't these lousy idiots, from the waste side, leave igbos alone for fuvck sake? You guys are trying hard to create enemies where non exist. Kwontinue.

5 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Fidelismaria: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin shocked tongue
this is getting interesting
let the eviction begin in fact I think they should move there eviction to September 1st that would make better sense
OK so now let's we the Yoruba's also give our quick notice
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ihatepork:
Why do these people even think Dangote has to get oil from ND to refine lol. Do they know there are countries that only refine oil without producing anything? Dangote doesn't really need the ND, the ND needs him because there is cheap oil everywhere these days. Emotional blackmail doesn't work when it comes to matters like this
spot-on !

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
sircrabo:

Name the crops you have that others can't plant ? Is it TV station that raymond dokpsi or Ben bruce doesn't have. Why is that when you pride with your region, you are quick to mention Lagos ? What about other states ? God bless the town for bringing people of different tribes togeether.

Happy sunday to you too

Hey bro. When reading comments make sure read well and understand dont be in haste to throw shades. Point to anywhere I mentioned LAGOS in my writeup. Infact every achievement I mentioned happened in Ibadan. I guess you live in the village not to have known where Ibadan is because there is no Igbo guy that lives in the west that doesnt know ibadan is not part of Lagos.
Any day you feel like coming to the City just hola me via my signature.

I told you we dont boast but once we do we have facts. The west survived in those day through Agriculture owing every good thing in Naija. Every first . First Tv in Africa, Tallest Building in West Africa, First University in Nigeria. Liberty Stadium etc.

The caocao plantations are still there. Cashew plantations are still there palm tree plantations are still and Agricultural Investments are springing up everyday all scartered across the west.

I pity you guys because even if given what you are asking for I bet it you will have civil war in your Biafreer. They havent given you Now you are already breaking into pieces. That one would say we are not part of Biafreer this one would say we are not part of Biafreer. It is Greed that will finish you and when your war starts We will block our borders. Lagos will be a no go area for you guys.

The developement you ve done there is enough. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ngokafor(f): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
EgboroloNupe:

shut up I am not Yorba, Idiat.

Yorubas are your nightmare, you people think Yorbas are the only enemies you got in najeria, lol. You turn every single thing into yourselves vs Yoruba.

But Yoruba is 1000 times better than you. Inyamurai.

You are a yoruba man through and through...A pure and unadulterated one at that...Pretending to be from anywhere else like you lots love to do on faceless forums will not stop the eviction notice given to you guys by these faceless group from Niger-Delta

....Nigeria is at cross-roads as we speak,therefore you and your loud-mouthed comrades here should work hard towards achieving your oduduwa republic just like IPOB is working round the clock for the actualisation of Biafra,instead of making useless noise on the internet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by mercyville: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
sircrabo:

Happy sunday to you too
lol..he did not mention Lagos.Go and read his response again.Moreover Yorubas have massive businesses astronomically way way more than the Igbos.Igbos are basically traders and I respect them.

Happy Sunday. smiley

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by t2luv1: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fidelismaria:
grin shocked tongue

this is getting interesting

let the eviction begin
in fact I think they should move there eviction to September 1st
that would make better sense

OK so now let's we the Yoruba's also give our quick notice

That will be the most logical thing to do. Don't mind them jare. I don't think there were much thought to the request. They better first get input from their brothers in FESTAC before making this useless demand.
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
This fool said d Rivers State Governor is working/trying.....my dear buffon you just wxposed your main supporter cum sponsor.......STATE OF EMERGENCY LOADING IN RIVERS STATE
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by timsTNA: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Remember what Awo did with a pen, three million Igbo lives paid for just a stroke of his pen and you still wail about it forty years after. I say no more don't tempt us.

This days it isn't only Yoruba that went to school
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Iceberg3: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ihatepork:
Story. Mumu groups everywhere. Yorubas will be in that region after October 1st and nothing will happen lol. They issued the same ultimatum last year and nothing happened grin grin cheesy

How is it our fault that Yorubas are the ones managing the companies. These companies aren't owned by Yorubas. It's based on merit. I would have understood if Mobil, Chevron and Total were owned by Yorubas. They aren't treating you like slaves. Stop busting pipelines

This sounds like the typical "They are the cause of all our woes" nonsense. How can Yorubas stop oil firms from relocating their headquarters? Are Yorubas the owners of the companies? You were issuing threats that they must relocate. That's not how to convince companies to listen to you. They have their headquarters in Lagos because their safety couldn't be guaranteed in the ND. Have we forgotten the whole thing about kidnapping foreign oil workers so quick?

Another lie based on ignorance. Almost all the ports in the ND are functioning properly. The proof is here on this thread. All the lies were busted on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3977374/eastern-ports-dysfunctional

If the nonsense lie about Yorubas not allowing things work in other parts of the country was true, then why did Dangote leave Ondo state to site his refinery in Lagos. Is Ondo state not a Yoruba state? He didn't site it there because the communities weren't willing to co-operate with him.

MICROSOFT CERTIFIED UNITY BEGGER grin grin grin

GOOGLE APPROVED ATTACHE BY FORCE grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ngozi123(f): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
EgboroloNupe:
All you Igbos issuing threats behind faceless Niger delta groups, get ready to be massacred in Minna, Kontangora, Bida, Lapai and Suleja when push comes to shove.

You people better chose your battles wisely.

Leave Igbos out of this. We've got nothing to do with you guys.

Edit: It seems that all of the "we the South-South" imposters have avoided this thread undecided.

4 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ihatepork: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
[s]
Lakeside79:

Now this is something I find trully amusing and distasteful about some of us.

Why do we always blame ibos for all our problems ?

A group attacks yorubas we blame ibos

A county insults yorubas we blame ibos for inciting it

Look I you see yourself as a slave to ibos I do not !!

I have the right to address anyone directly and not hide behind some eastern person's or tribe for causing my problems

Please I repeat please you Creon desist from speaking we in terms of yorubas

Speak for yourself and your family !

You don't speak in any way for any street, locale or association of the oduduwa sons and.daughters
Imps like you have given the ibos so much powers over us indirectly by blaming them for every threat or issue we experience

You don't see the Americans blaming red indians for every hate directed by them from any group or country

Stop giving us a bad name with your yellow livered rubbish

Now to the topic

If the niger delta a want us out they better know we will kick them out too

After all all the head quarters of all oil companies are in Lagos and I can tell you over 30% of the work force in these companies are from host communities in the Niger delta

[/s]

This "I am yoruba" fool is here again. The Niger deltans were the ones who issued quit notice, yi-boes are the ones making noise and saying rubbish. No one is blaming them for anything. If you don't want them to be insulted, then tell them to mind their business. Rubbish.
As per me speaking on behalf of yorubas, if you don't like it, delete my comment or take rat poison . They sell it at the pharmacy grin cheesy cheesy I already made my point, fuckin DEAL WITH IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by sircrabo: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
tamethem:

Hey bro. When reading comments make sure read well and understand dont be in haste to throw shades. Point to anywhere I mentioned LAGOS in my writeup. Infact every achievement I mentioned happened in Ibadan. I guess you live in the village not to have known where Ibadan is because there is no Igbo guy that lives in the west that doesnt know ibadan is not part of Lagos.
Any day you feel like coming to the City just hola me via my signature.

I told you we dont boast but once we do we have facts. The west survived in those day through Agriculture owing every good thing in Naija. Every first . First Tv in Africa, Tallest Building in West Africa, First University in Nigeria. Liberty Stadium etc.

The caocao plantations are still there. Cashew plantations are still there palm tree plantations are still and Agricultural Investments are springing up everyday all scartered across the west.

I pity you guys because even if given what you are asking for I bet it you will have civil war in your Biafreer. They havent given you Now you are already breaking into pieces. That one would say we are not part of Biafreer this one would say we are not part of Biafreer. It is Greed that will finish you and when your war starts We will block our borders. Lagos will be a no go area for you guys.

The developement you ve done there is enough. grin

That's one of the problems with som of you guyz. Alwys boasting. Name the crop amongst the ones you mentioned that can't be plantd elsewhere. Also, why leave the matters arising each time to throw shades at Ibos. How did " Biafreer " come into this picture ? Why are some people always threatened by biafra and Ibos ? Same issue I raised earlier but you haven't addressed it and here you are boasting about 1st tv station, ... Someone said ibos are traders, well you might be right but don't forget they still own establishments like zenox, orange drugs, coscharis, innoson,

4 Likes

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ihatepork: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
[s]
julietm123:

You are the one crying all over the place calling Igbos when Niger deltans issued you yorubastas quit notice
[/s]

Lol.. See piggy pretending like him and his people aren't here to taunt yorubas like they did on the first thread. Hypocrite oshi grin cheesy
Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Ihatepork: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
[s]
naijamerican:

And that makes a mummy slave like you happy huh.

Yorubas are the only people that are happy to be slaves of the illiterate Hausas. Hopefully you and the Hausas will be happy once all those miserable igbos leave this people p0WtVmv07Rsfucked up country.
[/s]

I don't care about Hausas. We know the people who go to other parts of the country to burn Quran, call people slaves in their own land , call other people's land "no man's land". You people always get what you ask for. When you're warned of how destructive your actions can be, you beat your chests as usual saying they can't do anything and then start playing victim when you get what you've been asking for. Yes, I want the country divided. Thanks for calling your own people miserable lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators by Wyttcat: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wait and see then since it will be a walk in the park for you.
ZorGBUooeh:

Hihihihi!Agberos wey una hausa lord beat blue ad black pursue commot for mile12..Na dem wan go fight militantz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat Policeman, Monday Orube, To Death In Lagos / Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo / Photos Of Rescued Girls, Women From Sambisa Forest By The Nigerian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.