Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Pentecostal Churches Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pentecostal Churches Today (562 Views)

20 False Doctrines In Churches Today- By Apostle Joseph Udoh / Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department / Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostal Churches Today by Jumbus31(m): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2017
I don't rate most Pentecostal churches today because all they do is preach riches and blessings. You hardly hear them preach SALVATION. Christianity is nothing without salvation but most pastors just want members, and money so they focus on wealth. They all want to own mansions and private jets. They don't care about the spiritual growth of their members. I see pastors going on convoy, bullet proof cars. If you can't trust God enough to protect you, what are you teaching us?
Most miracles Jesus performed was on his way, how would you help people if they don't have access to you? Some churches, you'll have to get a card before seeing the pastor. Sometimes months you won't have access to them. Some believe in their pastors not what is in the bible. You'll hear them say " daddy G.O says" . Please what did "The Bible say" ? The only bible most people read is their pastor's sermon. Brothers and sisters, how can you defend your faith that way? Pastors will tell you to believe in God to heal you but they'll travel abroad for checkup. You can't deceive me. How many of these pastors relate with their poor church members? Most of you go to church to showcase your dancing skills. Each praise session, you drop offering. Why do you think the G.O doesn't complain? The longer the dancing, the more money you put into the box. He gets richer. In your mind "G.O na sabi boy" At the end of service, what did you gain? You wake up every week, get ready to go to church, not thinking of one thing to learn about God. "Omo make I go dab" devil dey dab with you. Pastor will just be looking at you while dabbing , e go dey see mobile money. Some of you don't ask your pastors questions. You're too scared

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Sleep In Church? / OMG Elderly Woman Caught On CCTV Stealing Purses & Phones In RCCG Church! / 5 Weird Twitter Handle On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.