Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Christian Hymns: Who Knows the Artiste that Sang These Hymns, (URGENT) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Hymns: Who Knows the Artiste that Sang These Hymns, (URGENT) (546 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... .pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Hymns: Who Knows the Artiste that Sang These Hymns, (URGENT) by Recount: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hello everyone, I heard a very nice album of hymn songs and I want to download it but I dont know the artiste.
The artiste is a female, she is not a foreigner (from the voice) and the album contains hymns like "Up from the Grave He Arose" with the lyrics:
Low in the grave He lay,
Jesus, my Savior,
Waiting the coming day,
Jesus, my Lord!
Refrain:
Up from the grave He arose,
With a mighty triumph o’er His foes,
He arose a Victor from the dark domain,
And He lives forever, with His saints to reign.
He arose! He arose!
Hallelujah! Christ arose!
Vainly they watch His bed,
Jesus, my Savior;
Vainly they seal the dead,
Jesus, my Lord!
Death cannot keep his Prey,
Jesus, my Savior;
He tore the bars away,
Jesus, my Lord!
and also .
"In the Hollow of His Hand" with lyrics:
I have left all sin’s dominion,
I’ll obey Thy sweet command;
Keep me, Lord, with glad submission
In the hollow of Thy hand.
Refrain:
In the hollow of His hand,
In the hollow of His hand;
He will keep me from all danger
In the hollow of His hand.
When the cares of life beset me,
I will firm for Jesus stand;
He has promised to protect me
Keep me on the road to heaven,
Let me join that happy band;
Shield me from all sinful leaven
When I end my pilgrim journey,
When I reach the shining strand,
I will praise the Lord who kept me
Thank you in advance.
Re: Christian Hymns: Who Knows the Artiste that Sang These Hymns, (URGENT) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
You can download it from YouTube via tube mate
Re: Christian Hymns: Who Knows the Artiste that Sang These Hymns, (URGENT) by Recount: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:
You can download it from YouTube via tube mate
I dont knw the name of the artiste.
Re: Christian Hymns: Who Knows the Artiste that Sang These Hymns, (URGENT) by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 02, 2017
Recount:
I dont knw the name of the artiste.
Just search the title of the song that's all

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Can Marry And Have Sex With Their Duaghters Born Out Of Wedlock? / Does God Sometimes Use Evil To Accomplish His Plans (Habakkuk 1:5-11)? / Tithing At 90%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.