Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,735 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? (27983 Views)

Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by concho(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2017
aktolly54:
This is why I don't like staying in a house without fence and gate. None of your neighbor didn't see those thief while carrying out this evil act... Hmm? Your neighbor is the number one suspect . If you can afford to buy those items why can't you rent a house that everything is in place even though is God that protect someone
Even if ur gate like, make e reach heaven..........Men go enter wen ever dey want
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Bonjoro: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2017
aktolly54:
This is why I don't like staying in a house without fence and gate. None of your neighbor didn't see those thief while carrying out this evil act... Hmm? Your neighbor is the number one suspect . If you can afford to buy those items why can't you rent a house that everything is in place even though is God that protect someone

Una go just dey talk like mumu.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Black052:
I sence another scam loading

Yep me too wink
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by vchykp(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2017
Homeboiy:

I change phone imei using sp flash tool
on system?..
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by aktolly54(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2017
concho:
Even if ur gate like, make e reach heaven..........Men go enter wen ever dey want
gun point robbery is different ...the OP scenario don't leave trace. If something are in place this won't happen with trace
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by micflo28(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2017
Take your imei to SARS with other tracking details, they will track them down and return to you either with their corpses or them half dead.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by BabbanBura(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2017
Pinkblue:
forget Houston pray for cameroun

chai you wicked well well woo! love those flowers - love good flowers generally!
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by aktolly54(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2017
Bonjoro:

Una go just dey talk like mumu.
stay off my post, ain't talking to you please. Thanks don't bother to reply my mention
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by bamite(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Narldon:
[b]

For Android phones (and tablets, for that matter), Google created a Find My Device utility (google.com/android/find). If your phone is connected to the Internet and the thief has not logged out of your account yet, this tool can help you track the phone. Additionally, you can remotely wipe all the data from your phone or trigger a sound alarm. You have to act fast though, before the perpetrator get the opportunity to log out of your account. If you do not act fast enough, there is a last resort option of checking out the last location your phone has been seen at. Go to Google Maps and select the ‘Your Timeline’ option. There, you can see all the places you have ever been to, including the last place your phone has been used. That might narrow the search area down to a single district.

iOS devices Apple has also thought of those people who misplaced their phones.
Their utility is called ‘Find My IPhone’. With it, you can lock your phone and track its location, as well as erase all the data remotely. Even if your phone has been switched off, any of these actions will work as soon as it is turned back on. You can also tick the box that says Notify Me When Found to receive a notification for when you phone has been switched back on again. As with the Android devices, it will only work if your iCloud account is still active on your phone.[/b]
Please stop saying what you don't know.

How can google map track your location when it is turned off on the phone
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by concho(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2017
aktolly54:
gun point robbery is different ...the OP scenario don't leave trace. If something are in place this won't happen with trace
Unless that........i greet u bro
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Kaybaba5(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2017
whirlwind7:
Now, that's weird.

They broke down your door, and the noise wasn't enough to wake you?
Or you forgot to lock up?
Do you live in a bungalow or on the ground floor without window and door burglary protectors? You didn't say any of these.
If its been three weeks without much effort on your part at locating your stolen properties, then I'm going to assume you have already come to terms that they are gone for good, and you have moved on.

I once heard about such an incident, and the victim insisted that the thieves administered agents such as chloroform through his window to put him into deep sleep before they broke in and carted away his properties.
Same thing happened to me twice the first time I just finished watching arsenal Barça champion league around 11pm, I put off my gen and I saw my neighbors sleeping outside so I only locked net thinking that if they wake up to enter their room they will call me but I was wrong. Before next day morning. While I was sleeping They cut the door net and entered carted away my lappy phones and monies. I dont sleep with my ears.. If I hear anything I will open eyes but that day didn't know what happened
I decided to move on

Second time they came with gun robbed me again this time another laptop that I bought was taking. IPod, phones money...
I thank God for life

I moved on..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
Hello Nairalanders,

Already 3 weeks today, my house was burgled while I was fast asleep (most people say Na jazz) . To my utmost dismay, I woke up to realize that my newly bought smart TV of not more Dan 2weeks old was carted away by the unknown men along side my phones and some money.

I was told I could use the IMEI of one of the phones to track other items stolen but I don't just know how. I have reported to the NPF but I haven't heard anything from them yet. To the ICT gurus in the house, Pls is there anything I can do from my own part Pls?

Ha! You need to do pregnancy test o. Cos I'm sure they also fvcked you in turn. You dey sleep for Africa
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Bonjoro: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
aktolly54:
stay off my post, ain't talking to you please. Thanks don't bother to reply my mention

Mad man dirty boxer fall on ur nose.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Stevengerd(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bt whc kind yeye sleep, u dey slip sotey dem enter house... Pm Let's Talk
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Acidosis(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
@OP

Get security cameras (not necessarily CCTV cos its expensive)

Leave your security lights on, although we have terrible electricity "hoarding" company in Nigeria.

Make sure you write a statement at the Police Station. They're clueless, too clueless to investigate your case but a report can save you, your phone might be used to commit a crime somewhere. If that ever happens, only your report will save you.

Set your phone alarm and learn to wake at intervals (12:00am, 1:30am, 3:00am and 5:00am).

Ensure your windows and doors are properly shut before going to bed.

Don't trust your neighbors too much, especially if they've shown some terrible attitudes.

Lastly, get a strong cutlass (if you're brave). I'm sure you know what to do with it...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by patola080(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
Hello Nairalanders,

Already 3 weeks today, my house was burgled while I was fast asleep (most people say Na jazz) . To my utmost dismay, I woke up to realize that my newly bought smart TV of not more Dan 2weeks old was carted away by the unknown men along side my phones and some money.

I was told I could use the IMEI of one of the phones to track other items stolen but I don't just know how. I have reported to the NPF but I haven't heard anything from them yet. To the ICT gurus in the house, Pls is there anything I can do from my own part Pls?

very sorry dear wot dey use is white powder it hv happen to many people here no matter how powerful u re u will over slp but thank God 4ur life
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by fasone(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
micflo28:
Take your imei to SARS with other tracking details, they will track them down and return to you either with their corpses or them half dead.

It comes with a very high price. 50k to start with. SARS asked us to bring this amount 3 weeks ago when armed robbers raided houses in our community in ibadan. We are still @the stage of gathering this amount now. Moving on may be good but how do we rid our society of these miscreants if they are not apprehend and brought to book?
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by banmee(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
Hello Nairalanders,

I don't believe your phone was stolen. Why? because of your question. You have internet which means you could have gotten the information you needed from it.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Karma and God will speak for you

If you steal from others with joy and even boast of raping women your first child may be a woman God doesn't play like that
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by shollish(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
in space of one year I don loss abt 3 phones ...2 infinix hot note and one canon c8 ....hw e dey take happen na mystery ....but I don dey use one Itel way person give me since nothing don happen... I no know if I go buy another one na ..another thing go happen

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by MTKbudapest(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa RIP
RIP for what? Person die?
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by patola080(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Stevengerd:
Bt whc kind yeye sleep, u dey slip sotey dem enter house... Pm Let's Talk
I dnt pray dat it should happen to u but if it happen dey should not kill you so dat u will cum here to tell us too
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by MTKbudapest(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
okeye121:
WE ARE BACK WITH RELIABLE SOURCE FOR THAT BELIEVE SURE FIXED ODD CALL OR WHATSAPP...HERE IS YOUR RIGHT DEAL

are u sure you win at all
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by noscarn91(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
Hello Nairalanders,

You should be thankful , at least they didn't rape you , with that body of yours that's a miracle
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Stevengerd(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
patola080:
I dnt pray dat it should happen to u but if it happen dey should not kill you so dat u will cum here to tell us too
What am i saying, what is dis wan saying
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by patola080(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Stevengerd:
What am i saying, what is dis wan saying
u can make use of Google to know
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by patola080(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
MTKbudapest:

are u sure you win at all
lol good question dat dey will lie about
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by enemyofprogress: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
MTKbudapest:

RIP for what? Person die?
RIP means return if possible
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Stevengerd(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
patola080:
u can make use of Google to know
Am begging you. pls stay off my mention.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by BushDoctor123: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
When you bring a babe home all your neighbors will see her even at odd hour, but when a thief comes visiting nobody will see him.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by ifymadu: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Very sorry about your loss. Contact me on ifymadu13@gmail.com with the network you use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia / Ona Ekhomu Dies Of COVID-19 Complications / Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.