Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst (1603 Views)

How Men And Women View These Sexual Offenses / Any Review On These Sexual Enhancers (pic Attached) / Are You Tired Of Fornication, Masturbation, And Other Sexual Sins ? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
1.INCEST: Having sex with your blood e.g father and daughter or mother and son.

2.HOMOSEXUALITY: Man to man or woman to woman.

3.BESTIALITTY: Sex with an animale.g dog and woman.
I need answers please
Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by Donjcco(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hmm... Na wah o
Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by shams040(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
all
Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sex with animal
Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by wunmi590(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
My little explanation, with the bible, so from this, you know which is bad.

Lastly, non is good

HOMOSEXUALITY

The Bible, Old Testament and New, has much to say about homosexual acts such as sodomy. The Bible is clear that God has declared such acts to be sin. For instance, God calls the homosexual acts committed by the men of Sodom "very grievous" (Gen. 18:20). He also calls those perverse sexual acts "filthy," "wicked," "ungodly," and "unlawful" (II Peter 2:6-cool. In the book of Jude, verse 7, God explains that the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for "fornication" with "strange flesh." In this, God contrasts homosexual sex acts with sexual relations between one man and one woman in His created, holy institution of marriage where the two become "one flesh" (Gen. 2:24). God has forbidden and cursed all fornication, the joining of human beings as "one flesh" in a sexual union outside of marriage (I Cor. 6:9-11). In I Corinthians 6:15-20, He condemns the sexual acts men commit with women prostitutes because the two become "one flesh" outside of marriage. Homosexual acts are especially evil in that they are "fornication

INCEST

Strictly speaking, the word "incest" is not found anywhere in the King James Bible. The Old Testament, however, does define the types of people who are not to have sex with one another (and, by extension, are not allowed to marry each other).

The book of Leviticus is the primary place we find prohibitions that define what God considers incest. Chapter 18 specifically forbids sex (and marriage) between a man and their mother (or stepmother) or father, sister (or half-sister), daughter-in-law, granddaughter, aunt (by blood or marriage), or sister-in-law.

Verse 16 of Leviticus 18 forbids a man from having sex with his brother's wife. There is an Old Testament exception to this, however, in the case where a man's brother dies without a son. In such circumstances, the man was duty-bound to marry and have sex with his brother's widow (in order to produce at least one son) so that "his name may not be put out of Israel" (see Deuteronomy 25:5 - 10).

Verse 17 of Leviticus 18 declares it is incest for a man to have a sexual relationship with a woman and her daughter (a daughter from a previous relationship - a stepdaughter), either at the same time or with the daughter if the woman dies. It also forbids such a relationship with the daughter of either the woman's daughter or son (step-granddaughter). Verse 18 of the chapter prohibits taking a woman AND her sister as rival wives. This scripture would not apply today for places that already forbid polygamy.

The basic principle on which the laws against incest are founded is located in verse 6 of the chapter.

BESTIALITY

The Bible mentions bestiality in four different passages. Exodus 22:19 says, “Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.” Leviticus 18:23 declares, “Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.” Leviticus 20:15-16 commands, “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” Deuteronomy 27:21 agrees, “Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.” From these verses, it is abundantly clear that, according to the Bible, bestiality is a horrible, unnatural, and abominable sin.

cc: Lalasticlala, this topic is frontpage worthy, lets teach ourselves as today is Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by SweetJoystick(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Human and animal sex is worse off in human sight, in God's sight there is no sin greater than another except for blasphemy against the holy spirit. Others involve humans and there's some form of consent between parties involved. Animal no fit say no or refuse
Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
In my opinion, the first one is the worst. Imagine having see with ur brother or sister, Gross!
Let us not overlook 2, and 3, they are also bad. I always wonder why people do any of the three, I always believe them to have brain disease to do any of the three.
Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by Kennyprince: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
In my own candid opinion, I better do 1&3 than engage in homosexuality!

The only tot of it make me sick.
Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by tosyne2much(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
I think that of animal is the worst
Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by SmellingAnus(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
I will rather do no.1 than that homosexual act... If I am left with number 2 and 3, I will rather do number 3... If I am left with number 2 only... Make the world kuku end sad

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by Quality20(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
I think legitimate excuses could be advanced for incest,, but no excuse whatsoever for bestiality or homosexuality
Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by Lewaluv(f): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Animal
Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by HumanistMike(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lewaluv:
Animal

Sup
Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by dollytino4real(f): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
any one who does any of those act is suffering from tapeworm in the brain and needs medical
Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by Lewaluv(f): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Happy Sunday.
HumanistMike:

Sup
Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by HumanistMike(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lewaluv:
Happy Sunday.

Kinda bored. Add my pin let's chat D87FF988
Re: Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst by Lewaluv(f): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nice try.
HumanistMike:

Kinda bored. Add my pin let's chat D87FF988

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Pix + my bae(Lifeofpolice1) / Dating A Handsome Guy Is Waste Of Time: Facebook Lady. / ”i’d Rather Be A Side Chick To A Loyal Man Than Be A Main Chick To A Cheater”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.