Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners (1530 Views)

IGBOEXIT: Lesson From The Quit Notice Given To Indians By Ugandan Idi Amin / Fayose Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
I am a bayelsan, ogbia to be precise. I stayed in osiri road, Ekeki yenagoa.
I have moving round bayelsa for the past two weeks. Week before last, I was in Niger delta university in amassoma to see my cousin who school there. Last week I went to my village in ogbia to give my father some foodstuffs and some money.
Why am I stating all of the above? It is because of the acclaimed quit notice being circulating around the internet by some acclaimed agitotors. I think these group should stop trying to rubbish the brave name of the Niger delta, we are no coward. The only agitations groups we know in Niger delta are the agitations forces of tompolo, boyloaf,ateke and asari. These men are the real agitators of the Niger deltans. If any quit notice has been issued and didn't come from any of these agitators, then that quit notice is not from the Niger delta.
Even when GEJ loses his reelection, these guys didn't issued any quit notice. Pipeline Vandalism were as a result of the federal government interest in arresting tompolo. You may see with me that after FG withdrawn it arrest, pipeline vandalism stops.
Please and please, people should stop bring Niger delta name to rubbish, we didn't issued any treat.
I am in yenagoa right now and it is calm, same to amassoma in southern ijaw and ogbia. I only heard of this treat on nairaland and some blogs. If this treat were to be true, I will have started feeling the heat right here in yenagoa. I have not heard of anything like that here in yenagoa. But if the northerners go ahead with their quit notice, I believed there will be a retaliation in many part of southern Nigeria. The Yoruba's did not physically abuse us, so we have no problem with them. If the Hausa go ahead, we will retaliate but we will not victimize the Yoruba's cause the do us nothing, unless they also partake in the quit notice issued by the northerners.

In bayelsa, no form of agitation in driving out the yorubas and the Hausa. Bayelsa is very calmed.
Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by vengertime: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
beamtopola:
I have moving round bayelsa for the past two weeks. Week before last, I was in Niger delta university in amassoma to see my cousin who school there. Last week I went to my village in ogbia to give my father some foodstuffs and some money.
Why am I stating all of the above? It is because of the acclaimed quit notice being circulating around the internet by some acclaimed agitotors. I think these group should stop trying to rubbish the brave name of the Niger delta, we are no coward. The only agitations groups we know in Niger delta are the agitations forces of tompolo, boyloaf,ateke and asari. These men are the real agitators of the Niger deltans. If any quit notice has been issued and didn't come from any of these agitators, then that quit notice is not from the Niger delta.
Even when GEJ loses his reelection, these guys didn't issued any quit notice. Pipeline Vandalism were as a result of the federal government interest in arresting tompolo. You may see with me that after FG withdrawn it arrest, pipeline vandalism stops.
Please and please, people should stop bring Niger delta name to rubbish, we didn't issued any treat.
I am in yenagoa right now and it is calm, same to amassoma in southern ijaw and ogbia. I only heard of this treat on nairaland and some blogs. If this treat were to be true, I will have started feeling the heat right here in yenagoa. I have not heard of anything like that here in yenagoa. But if the northerners go ahead with their quit notice, I believed there will be a retaliation in many part of southern Nigeria. The Yoruba's did not physically abuse us, so we have no problem with them. If the Hausa go ahead, we will retaliate but we will not victimize the Yoruba's cause the do us nothing, unless they also partake in the quit notice issued by the northerners.

In bayelsa, no form of agitation in driving out the yorubas and the Hausa. Bayelsa is very calmed.
speak for yourself, yorubbers are unnecessarily hurt because they hate Goodluck Jonathan that's what Tinubu told them.

Yorubbers displayed their backstabbing skills during the election. Trusting them is the risk we can't take. They're more comfortable with the Arewa than us. So it's easy to kick them to their long time masters. As for tension, keep calm it's only August, September nova reach them to talk of October.

11 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by Markfemi2: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Biafrans will be angry with your post
They want to cajole you into politics of bitterness but I'm happy yoir people are disassociating themselves from it

2 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by ayokellany: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
vengertime:
speak for yourself, yorubbers are unnecessarily hurt because they hate Goodluck Jonathan that's what Tinubu told them. Yorubbers displayed their backstabbing skills during the election. They're more comfortable with the Arewa than us. So it's easy to kick them to their long time masters. As for tension, keep calm it's only August, September nova reach them to talk of October.

NL try as e no de show face. You for show face talk this one.

7 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
vengertime:
speak for yourself, yorubbers are unnecessarily hurt because they hate Goodluck Jonathan that's what Tinubu told them. Yorubbers displayed their backstabbing skills during the election. They're more comfortable with the Arewa than us. So it's easy to kick them to their long time masters. As for tension, keep calm it's only August, September nova reach them to talk of October.

That quit notice that only comes when the northerners act, even as so it will only affect the northerners and not the Yoruba's.
Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by Horlufemi(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
vengertime:

An example of hate speech

6 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by Markfemi2: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Horlufemi:

An example of hate speech

That's a typical Biafra
Always wanting to create an enemy out of Yoruba

1 Like

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by limeta(f): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Add yorubas to the list
They not one with us
Who them help

8 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by PMWSpirit(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
vengertime:
See them PEEglets of hate

5 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by baralatie(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
beamtopola:

that is good to know
Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by captleonerd(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
vengertime:
speak for yourself, yorubbers are unnecessarily hurt because they hate Goodluck Jonathan that's what Tinubu told them.

Yorubbers displayed their backstabbing skills during the election. Trusting them is the risk we can't take. They're more comfortable with the Arewa than us. So it's easy to kick them to their long time masters. As for tension, keep calm it's only August, September nova reach them to talk of October.
lol@ backstabbing rant. When dd yorubas as a whole promise to give Jonathan our votes? We were very vocal in favour of buhari months before the election so what's your own definition of backstabbing? You need a dictionarygrin if you still feel pained from the election loss use the lagoon!!!

7 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by vengertime: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
captleonerd:
lol@ backstabbing rant. When dd yorubas as a whole promise to give Jonathan our votes? We were very vocal in favour of buhari months before the election so what's your own definition of backstabbing? You need a dictionarygrin if you still feel pained from the election loss use the lagoon!!!
so why can't you people bring your 1 gallon crude oil to run his government. Useless Afonjas
Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by captleonerd(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
vengertime:
so why can't you people bring your 1 gallon crude oil to run his government. Useless Afonjas
who needs your crude oil? If you believe delta state has oil but ondo (with the longest shoreline in Nigeria), Ogun (my state) and Lagos doesn't have then you must be the biggest mumu ever grin useless iPod yoot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by vengertime: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
captleonerd:
who needs your crude oil? If you believe delta state has oil but ondo (with the longest shoreline in Nigeria), Ogun (my state) and Lagos doesn't have then you must be the biggest mumu ever grin useless iPod yoot
Ondo with the longest shoreline in Nigeria, hahahahhahahahaha and SS is still feeding them. You're a village goat sef, take this for your breakfast tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by timsTNA: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afonja bastard op. why are you claiming bayelsan

2 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by captleonerd(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
vengertime:
Ondo with the longest shoreline in Nigeria, hahahahhahahahaha and SS is still feeding them. You're a village goat sef, take this for your breakfast tomorrow
keep fooling yourself

2 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by jargo89(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
vengertime:

So from your post, you have a problem with people choosing their prefered choice of leader because its not your choice. Wake up, its called democracy. Yorubas dont hate Jonathan; they decided to vote for someone else as they have the right to. Pls grow up.

2 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by EkeBarry(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
jargo89:
So from your post, you have a problem with people choosing their prefered choice of leader because its not your choice. Wake up, its called democracy. Yorubas dont hate Jonathan; they decided to vote for someone else as they have the right to. Pls grow up.
However, when it was time for igbos in lag to decide who to vote we suddenly nd momentarily left democracy and the Oba refused to "grow up"...Guy u seem a typical hypocrite without an honour
Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by jargo89(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
EkeBarry:

However, when it was time for igbos in lag to decide who to vote we suddenly nd momentarily left democracy and the Oba refused to "grow up"...Guy u seem a typical hypocrite without an honour
I know in ur little world, u feel everybody is warped in tribalism. Well guess what? I'm not. Because i would love to know how you came to the conclusion I supported wat the 'Oba' said.

And the line of 'hypocrite without an honour', that's a churlish statement to say to someone you know nothing about. Like I said, grow up.

2 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by cantok(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
beamtopola:

I am staying at Baybridge. I have not seen any tension here. Hausa and Igbo and Yoruba are doing their business without any molestation and eating the amala at Ekeki park. African Pot and Kilimanjaro are serving different tribes tastes and interests. I don't know where all this is coming from!

4 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by Balkan(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
beamtopola:

In bayelsa, no form of agitation inAp driving out the yorubas and the Hausa. Bayelsa is very calmed.
Afonja, your days are numbered in Nigerdelta
Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by julietm123: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2017
Markfemi2:
Biafrans will be angry with your post
They want to cajole you into politics of bitterness but I'm happy yoir people are disassociating themselves from it
Typical afonja. Always on the defensive even when nobody is attacking. Biafra is indeed your nemesis. The op says be is bayelsan. He didn't mention Igbo or Biafra in his post. You don drag Biafra in now. Biafra kill your parents?
Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by Sagay212: 12:46am On Aug 21, 2017
vengertime:

lol...why is it paining you so much....are you an ipod pig? I am actually surprised that ipods have not given quit notice to yorubas in the sad beast...LMAO.. awon weyre pataki

3 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by BabaRamota1980: 12:50am On Aug 21, 2017
beamtopola:

OP,
Thank you for the reassurance. I want you to know Yorubaland is vast, plenty of space to accomodate returnees, were that to happen. Yoruba is not shaking!

1 Like

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by BabaRamota1980: 12:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Balkan:
Afonja, your days are numbered in Nigerdelta

Not long ago, if you have forgotten we did not, same Bayelsans were hunting for yanmirins and to the point your pathetic brothers locked up shops and went underground for fear of reprisal and fury of the Bayelsans after Tochuckwu cut off their daughter's breast for his rituals.

Yoruba has never been hunted anywhere. So respect the OP input.

1 Like

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by Diademk07: 1:42am On Aug 21, 2017
limeta:
Add yorubas to the list
They not one with us
Who them help

This Edo wannabe had better shut about Yoruba. Ugly bitvch as yourself is the one shouting everywhere and looking for importance even when we don't give a fucvk about you. Go finger yourself, Bitcxh, you're simply inconsequential!

1 Like

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by step1: 2:26am On Aug 21, 2017
The question is why do igbos hate yorubas so much. Why do they envy us so much. Why do they always pitch us against Niger delta.

Anyway I am in delta state currently and this is more comfortable for yorubas then igbos as yorubas are more. Let the game begin

2 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by step1: 2:26am On Aug 21, 2017
Diademk07:

This Edo wannabe had better shut about Yoruba. Ugly bitvch as yourself is the one shouting everywhere and looking for importance even when we don't give a fucvk about you. Go finger yourself, Bitcxh, you're simply inconsequential!

She is igbo

1 Like

Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by limeta(f): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Diademk07:

If yr mother can do it why can't i
Re: A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners by Basic123: 10:11am On Aug 21, 2017
vengertime:

victim mentality

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze / Obasanjo Gives Real Reason Why Boko Haram Was Formed / Military Stops Admission Of Combatant Female Cadets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.