Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns (19721 Views)

Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by phantom24: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=AtkinsPlanet post=59656448]All state should copy that! ************ Check out my signature.[/

Meaning what? Is this an a Nation assignment? Meanwhile am waiting for the official statements of resignation by tomorrow's broadcast grin
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by spanzed(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
cococandy:
Mtchew. SMH
Misplaced priority....Insted of kogi state governor and his gang to declare holiday in other to find solution to the consistent strike of its state university MBA. ..sm

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by blackfase(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
Empirically, all politicians in Nigeria, aside being diabolical, evil and naturally wicked, are so so daft. Right from d top to d bottom, all of them!
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by otokx(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Let us watch and see.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by abuzaynab10: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
aolawale025:
What a daft governor. People are dying in kogi because they haven't been paid for two years. Yet they are being asked to pray for a fellow Nigerian who just spent 100 days getting the best medical care while they die in kogi of common malaria
My guy, i will pay any amount to see this yahaya bello in the zoo... he is just ome special breed of human animal

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Spatta: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
yaqq:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/kogi-govt-declares-public-holiday-over-buharis-return/210840.html

Hypocrisy. they never Prayed when He was 105 days away
Just so he can read it in the news that Kogi cares

Nigerian Rulers lying to themselves and Nigerian people
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by maxzzo1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Which kind mumu be dis
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by donbenie(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
And you wonder why them IPOB calls Naija a Zoo.. grin
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by BabaO2: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Buhari himself resumes work on Monday. What is the meaning of this holiday?
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by olalekan0606(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Madness
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by ujezeez(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Which kind Eye service b dis one nw....yeye gomina!
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by kibra4u(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
E be like say this Kogi people anf thier Governor no get work o. No wonder them they always owe salaries.....
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Smartbinidude: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
High-level stupidity!
Stupid governor!
Stupid yahaya!
Stupid bello!
Stupid fool!
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by dataking: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Though am happy he survived. But misplaced priorities. We are in mess. Our leaders are the cause of our setback in Africa. Even a classroom teacher shouldn't act so stupid. We are in a mess.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Krisddon: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
In every government(administration), Kogi and Benue state governors always contest who is the most clueless.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Phealipo(m): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Was anybody working in kogi b4?after all them unpaid salaries,they should have been on holidays na...misplaced priorities
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
i don't pity the youths of Nigeria anymore.. Buhari for your information was 35yrs when he took the mantle of leadership of Nigeria.. and you see this rubbish happening una just siddon like blooded baboons grin
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by AtkinsPlanet(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
hollywater:
If i hear.
Well... Wait and see.

Check out my signature.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by AtkinsPlanet(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=phantom24 post=59663905][/quote] National assignment or not, I believe, its the right thing.
Check out my signature.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by AtkinsPlanet(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
snoopylinus:
all state should copy?are you serious?
Its left to you to deduce that.

Check out my signature.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Eeeeeeh within a second he will just fake in it. Fake news for Buhari. undecided
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by amazingspiderma: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
TIDDOLL:
Madness... Just madness Total madness.... angry
This is Sparta

This is Kogi
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by ufuosman(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
No wonder d state dey back, dis guy no suppose to b governor
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by stilldoingokay(f): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
my own state have suffer walahi what nonsense
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by isotech080(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dnt be suprised if Buhari addresses Nigerians with British accent tomorrow
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by aalangel(f): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jobless assholes...unproductive people.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by stilldoingokay(f): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
DabLord:
Northerners,the most co-operate tribe

pls I beg you Kogi is not a northern state pls thanks
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Kingsleyfrank77: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
For more information visit kingsleyfrank..com
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by truehero(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
coolcatty:
This Bello is not a serious person walahi.... He obviously doesn't know the economic impact of this holiday to the finances of kogi state.

Still trying to justify who takes the crown of the most useless state governor between yahaya Bello of kogi state and Ortom of benue... Those two clowns are in a different pedestal.... Grossly stuupid and uselesss.

Please include Dickson of Bayelsa, he is a top notch in this category. Ask around.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by akaahs(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
This is d type of youth that are disgracing d up coming young ones, can u imagine this is coming from a governor that is said to be youngest of all d governors? I bury my head in shame
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by MosD: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
When I first heard this, I said it's impossible! That governor has done many stupid things but this has taken the biscuit
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by badera: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege / Magu Didn’t Pay Falana N28m - The Nation Retracts Story / Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.