Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns (19727 Views)

Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by osazsky(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
I now c why u can't pay salaries abeg some one that has enough mb shld refresh this guy brain. his brain refuse to refresh over here in Benin city abeg reload this page sorry brain
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by FLYFIRE(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
coolcatty:
This Bello is not a serious person walahi.... He obviously doesn't know the economic impact of this holiday to the finances of kogi state.

Still trying to justify who takes the crown of the most useless state governor between yahaya Bello of kogi state and Ortom of benue... Those two clowns are in a different pedestal.... Grossly stuupid and uselesss.
At the end of the month they will go to Abuja for the hand-out while the Niger Delta that generates the money suffers...why should he think about economic impact...It's All coming to an END SOON
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by laliga01: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
yaqq:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/kogi-govt-declares-public-holiday-over-buharis-return/210840.html

Smiles, all I see is eye service. What of all the prayers we av been praying all these while.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by biblegirl: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nigerians n public holidays re like 5 & 6
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
*Latest Nursery Rhyme*
Old Buhari is sick and went to Britain ... Hum Haa went to Britain.
He left our dear country and travelled abroad... Hum Haa travelled abroad
The sickness turned worse now He can not return... Hum Haa cannot return
Some angry Nigerians then rumoured his death... Hum Haa rumoured his death
Then came his chief speaker who said he's alive... Hum Haa said he's alive
The next week passed by and he never came back... Hum Haa never came back
Then came a musician to hold a protest... Hum Haa hold a protest
Old Buhari called him and threatened his life... Hum Haa threatened his life
This made the musician to run hiperty hop... Hum Haa run hiperty hop
If Old Buhari comes back, hardship will increase... Hum Haa hardship will increase
And some of our youths will trek to Europe... Hum Haa trek to Europe
This is not my writing, it's only a joke... Hum Haa it is only a joke
To all of my friends u can copy dis post... Hum Haa copy dis post
But if government catch you please dont mention my name... Hum Haa dont mention my name
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by delivryboy: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Why my dear Kogi state? Anyway, the public holiday is not going to affect the state in any way, the state is hardly productive.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Nathan2016: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
C'mon kogi is like a 3rd world country, a day holiday wont change any fact....

I was expecting a week..

very insignificance state

Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Raph82(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
I think that state needs prayers more than PMB does, because the state is sick and needs spiritual help.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by doctokwus: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
When you lack any ideas about governance,you project your stu pudity as goverment policy.
A whole working day lost just because an incompetent,clearly misfit governor wants to pray for a president that now claims he is healthy enough to return to his job.
It means a whole week would be declared work free if Buhari is to visit Kogi.What a governor!
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by kristisking(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Misplaced priority. After wasting tax payers money abroad and waited to be chased away from UK, the best thing this governor could do is to declare public holiday. Im ashamed to be called a Nigerian.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Paulono: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
yaqq:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/kogi-govt-declares-public-holiday-over-buharis-return/210840.html

This country really amaze me, this useless governor declaring public holiday for what. See why the developed country will keep laughing at us. Its a shame for this country going backward everyday
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Richy4(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
A supposed productive day thrown into the dustbin
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by laliga01: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
semyman:
May � devil punish FFK and Fayose for the remaining days of their lives and any one in sympathy with them in their crimes against the Nigeria state
Hey, I guess you were just released from yabaleft. You need to go back, your sense never complete.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Omoluabi16(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
The shame of a nation.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by babadem2much(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
The only award winning Governor for commissioning a single transformer.

This man funny die as he is dragging Kogi state backward with non relevance Pub holiday
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Ehi07(f): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
That's what happens when we vote mediocre people into power. What am saying sef? He was selected not voted. I pity kogi people.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
why this herotic colourful trumpetic red Carpet welcome as if he strangled lion with barehand the dullard should bow his head in shame joor , he just go waste tax payer money in London treating undisclosed ailments and he still have the gut to walk on red carpet .. mark my word buhari will only stay in Abuja for 2weeks and go back to his jamboree medical vacation... he should tell the zombies that his second stint as president is for Nigeria to help him take care care of his medical bills, Buhari is a coward
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by alphaconde(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
how on earth did we get here
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by luluman: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
yaqq:
even when kastina his country home didn't declare public holiday
Some people love even YOU more than your siblings do, so sit down.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by successincentiv(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Good for them.

Now he is back, we are waiting for him to restore Nigeria back to its normalcy
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by bikefab(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
What manner of mentally f.. ked up people are in the helm of political affairs in Nigeria?
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mcheeeeeeeeew.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Franchise21(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bello no get sense
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by agrovick(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
What have we done to be cursed with this pathetic set of humans as leaders?
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
AtkinsPlanet:
All state should copy that! ************ Check out my signature.
all state should copy?are you serious?
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by pat077: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
I pity his people. What a governor shocked
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by SirLakes: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Which kain nonsense be this.

Public holiday for what.......God save this country from all this Daft leaders ooooo
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by azimibraun: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
We already know his successor. A decent home grown youth with respect for the thinking of the people. Kogi is adopting the Home Grown Solution (HGS) ideology that will prevent any more of Bello's type ever becoming Governor again. Using a whole state and its people to do Eye Service. Shame on this unintelligent and unproductive young Man and his team of failures. No serious person will ever contemplate this.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by enemyofprogress: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
ProWalker:
This is eye service taken too far!
This same state that want to catch up with lagos can't be this stupid
The president should not condone this kind of foolishness
if him like make him declare the whole year as public holidays, e no concern buhari
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by azimibraun: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
luluman:
Some people love even YOU more than your siblings do, so sit down.
I would have used the ancestors to curse you if you were from Kogi state. You don't share in our misery so just leave us be. You want to justify this arrogance and shameful display of mediocrity? Do you know how much damage this Man has caused us as a people? How do you honestly view a person from Kogi state? I am not sure we are a very respected people becouse of the kind of leadership we have had to deal with over the years.
Re: Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns by eyinjuege: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Joker...

When 31 days a month is not enough for serious minded people to work and add value to others...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government / Army Names Onyema Nwachukwu As New Spokesperson / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.