Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock (32075 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Alanzazani:
Kanu should be dealt with severely. He doesn't know anything about agitating for self determination the proper way. I have never considered him a serious person. Always doing one stupid thing or the other for the cameras. The day he made a pronouncement on Anambra state elections like he sought our opinion was his undoing. He should be charged for treason. Baba should tame the boy once and for all
NK should be arrested and you should be praising boko haram activities in the northern region. I only pity the innocent lives that has been lost through these radical islamic terrorists. This is the reason why you won't blame the cancer worm terrorists in the north east. But you are quick to blame NK that's fighting for the freedom of his people. I support NK freedom. He believe in biafra and surely he should go ahead and protest for his course.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by badera: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ngozi123:

Go and join Adeyinka Grandson or whatever he calls himself in campaigning for Oduduwa Republic. Your children and grandchildren will not thank you for clinging to the carcass that is Nigeria.
please I want to correct you here that sarrki is a radical islamic fanatic. He's a northern man that's looking for favour of northern politicians by all means.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by holajeedayy: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
hammerT:

Oba Akiolu must go to Prison 4 hate speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro
sombody like u fool cant suvive with out lagos yet u have d got to insult the king usless idiot
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by hammerT: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
holajeedayy:
sombody like u fool cant suvive with out lagos yet u have d got to insult the king usless idiot

if u can bit the likes on my post u quoted, den ur not an idiot. u have till morning.
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by AK481(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Igbos:
grin where is bonobo cownu
I'm waiting for your next rally o
He did one today. The picture fit give u high bp

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by SalamRushdie: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:
I agree for the first time with the arewa youth

Bad choice ...I would say Kanu must be ignored into being forgotten..How I wish I was in the govt think tank I would have since turned him into another unwazurike
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by osusuallstars: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Bad choice ...I would say Kanu must be ignored into being forgotten..How I wish I was in the govt think tank I would have since turned him into another unwazurike
and if he refused to be compromised

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
freshvine:
Useless group. These mumbo jumbos should be arrested and locked up for threatening quit notice to the igbos.

Fulani herdsmen are killing igbos and raping their women yet this unapologetic group finds it worthy but now that nnamdi Kanu is trying to negotiate justice, they've barred their fangs.

Scallywags.

Raping? They never raped anybody o. They only killed people. So far.
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Jj222(f): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Paperwhite:
Idiots.Instead of them to advice him to resign for overtly denying his unrealistic 'change" promises hence inflicting unprecedented hardship and his gross failure to tame BH it's IPOB that is their worst of problem.Bunch of perpetual illiterates.*Spits*
Don't mind d arewa fools ; they were making noise all this y.but since d Niger delta gave them quit notice they have not been them self's. D arrest should come to ur people first. When u fools said u will take laws into ur hands. We can't stay wit d Muslims yes. Pack n go. To hell wit all buhari, APc / arewa fools.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Jj222(f): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
hammerT:
Buhari must go to prison first for hate speech.

We still remember "the dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood" speech by Buhari.

Then, as if that was not enough he called "SS/SE 5%".

The list of Buhari hate speech are endless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV_VUw1wo3s
God bless you, buhari n killing of people r 5&6. D fools think we all have forgotten all dat happened. That is were I blem Jonathan he was suppose to arrest n throw him in jail for dat.if it were to be another person buhari will kill d person. Heartless man.who knowns y God has decided to punish him wit different illness.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by AnanseK(m): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=Ngozi123 post=59667422]

Why are you asking him to do something he's already done in the past?
.[/hquote]
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by AnanseK(m): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=AnanseK post=59670724][/quote]

Because they are still there. They don't want to go home!
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by AnanseK(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:
NK should be arrested and you should be praising boko haram activities in the northern region. I only pity the innocent lives that has been lost through these radical islamic terrorists. This is the reason why you won't blame the cancer worm terrorists in the north east. But you are quick to blame NK that's fighting for the freedom of his people. I support NK freedom. He believe in biafra and surely he should go ahead and protest for his course.

Who is stopping his people? They are asked to go back home to Biafla and they have so far not started going, don't they want the freedom you are talking about? The north is not Biafla abi?
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba should please focus on better things and leave the bastard Scammer alone to continue ridding on his pigs.
Madrid guy, going by your name 'MAD-RID', go and get RID of your MADness! !
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by hopilo: 3:11am On Aug 21, 2017
Is this not hate speech?
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 3:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:
please I want to correct you here that sarrki is a radical islamic fanatic. He's a northern man that's looking for favour of northern politicians by all means.

I didn't want to dignify you with a reply

But I think it will help you in opening your eyes of understanding.

Show me where I have shown religious intolerance on this forum ?

Either to a Christian , Muslim ,pagan or Atheist ?

Your likes hide under the guise of tribalism religion and PDP to preach intolerance and hatred
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 3:23am On Aug 21, 2017
justbusy:
Madrid guy, going by your name 'MAD-RID', go and get RID of your MADness! !

Ipob miscreants are known for abusive words
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 3:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:

I also want to use this medium to tell you

That Igbos both online and physical won't be spared if anyone preach hatred and violence either online or ekwulobia they will face the full wrath of the law
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by KohathBenLevi: 5:55am On Aug 21, 2017
My fellow Hebrew people, true sons of Israiah, God’s firstborn in the Earth, mighty congregation of Jeshurun, I greet you. Ndigbo kwezuonu. Peace, love, mercy, grace, and favor to the only extant children of the Most High. I come to you today with a vital message, one that I’ve been compelled by the one true Holy God, Aiah ashar Aiah, I AM THAT I AM, and his only begotten Son, the Firstborn of all creation, Yeshaiah, to declare by the Spirit of Wisdom according to the mandate of Hezekiah (Ezekiel) 33:7. My people, there are right now prominent and provocative persons currently claiming, whether by sheer ignorance or deception, that Ndigbo of Nigeria/the Diaspora and those that call themselves Jews in Israel are of common descent. History, spirituality, and deoxyribonucleic acidity preclude this possibility as an unequivocal and categorical lie. A short time ago Jewish scientists traveled to Nnewi to take gene samples to test this theory and publicized their findings, to the utter disappointment of more than a few because of its obvious results. These Jews have been conducting this sort of research for decades in Alaigbo and the results will ALWAYS be the same. The reason for this continued interest on their part, only God and the devil know. But what I and many more quickening dry bones do know is that one of these groups which claim descent from Yaakov ben Yitzhak ben Avraam is not like the other, one of these groups just doesn’t belong. The preponderance of evidence in the Word, on the Web, and elsewhere will lead the truth seeking and honest to the only conclusion.
The aforementioned prominent and provocative persons, additionally, speak brazenly and foolishly, overheating the polity without a coherent policy. Devoid of the serpentine and gentile they carelessly crash through convention and sense to again rouse a fate worse than death for our people. These same men further hang the hated star of Chiun (Chi Ukwu) around their necks feigning righteousness while fomenting rebelliousness against our God. My people dear to the heart of the Most High, the very apple of his eye, wake up now before it’s too late. It’s you. It’s always been. Your enemies know it and many of your friends do too. I fear we’ve been set on an irreversible course in Nigeria and around the world, from which we cannot and will not avoid. Fifty years ago we were made to traverse bare-footed down a jagged and broken path with unspeakable results. We’ve rallied, but today faced with an almost identical situation, only an insane thing would think the same thing won’t happen again if we go about in the same manner as before.
Why do you think we lost the Biafran War? I’m honestly asking because to my horror we’re at the precipice. According to our stubbornly vice-like held and exploited beliefs we should have defeated our enemies because we’re “christian”, our enemies were heathens, and one of our secret allies was none other than the devil’s God’s “chosen”. In fact we were perplexed because the main allies of our heathen enemy were “christian” so they should’ve fought on our side, instead, based on our naïve ideology. I’ll tell you the reason we lost the war. We cried out to the wrong god. Because of our idolatry and gross sin and the idolatry and gross sins of our fathers we’ve been exiled to the wilderness, stripped of our glory which is the Law, and all but destroyed as a people, with naught but a leg and an ear. And we will not be ushered back to our proper estate until we individually and corporately repent of our sins and the sins of our forefathers and cry out in unison, “BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!” The white man Jesus Christ is not Lord. If you care, do your research. Part of the curse Aiah ashar Aiah promised to curse us with if we continued in rebellion against him is that we’d serve idols of wood and stone. The christian cross and the muslim rock. I’m not saying the gospels are incorrect, what I’m saying is our perception of them has been deliberately coaxed down the broad path of deception and destruction. Yeshaiah was hung on a tree as the zenith of a curse severally stated in the old testament, which would enable his brethren to avoid perishing under the just dictates of the Law. My people, if you will truly seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness (which is the doing of the Law to the best of our ability while in captivity) and ask Him for truth and wisdom, and purpose in your hearts to seek after it early and first thing, then God will guide you into the most amazing truth that will forever change you and set you free. I did not come to you to preach, as most of you cannot receive what I know, which is plain in the Word of God, yet hidden, just as Yeshaiah chastised Nicodemus for not having the knowledge about being born again; going on to reveal he’d told Nicodemus of earthly matters and Nicodemus did not believe, talk less of the heavenly.
Suffice it to summarize, if you know you’re ready for war then, my people, you’d better fall on your faces, fasting and repenting of your sins and the sins of your forefathers as in the days of Esther. Call upon the Lord from the depths of your soul in sincerity and contriteness of heart. Return to the Law, which is your eternal birthright and duty. The Lord doesn’t change. He didn’t do away with the Law. It was not with the old Covenant he found fault but with those he entered the Covenant with. He divorced our nation, but because of the promise he made to Avraam he will be espoused to us once again and forevermore. This was the purpose of Yeshaiah’s secret mission, hidden from before the foundation of the world, which if the wicked celestes knew they never would have killed him. They fully revealed themselves for what they are, seventy wicked shepherds who’ve indulged excess with the flock and savaged the Lord of the sheep, to their destruction. Yeshaiah paid in full, by blood, the penalty for the breaking of the old Covenant and the ratification of a new Covenant at his second coming whereby Aiah ashar Aiah will change us from corruptible to incorruptible by the giving of the Spirit of Wisdom in full measure and from mortal to immortal by finally once again availing us of the fruit of the Tree of Life, thus, after our earthly sojourn, our trial by fire, will God have an eternally sinless people, another son worthy of Him whom along with the angels of the Presence, and the angels of Sanctification, will comprise the sole occupants of the fabled New Yerushalayim, that mythic city, that bride, that dowry, that inheritance prepared for we, the three great heavenly classes and only chosen of God to receive the Torah, the Moedim, and the glory. My brethren, make sure you’re counted in that number. Make sure you take what belongs to you, by force or by fire, whether or not you’re prepared for war, because the true war is spiritual and it’s for your very souls. The Second Exodus is at hand and the trumpet will be blown once again. Repent! Remember the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence and the violent take it by force (the ambitious, the aggressive, the proactive, the called). A word is enough for the wise. Ndigbo, don’t find yourselves outside the walls of that Great City after everything you’ve suffered, with the wicked in darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Heed the warning of the watchman. Dalu.
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by lightoftruth: 6:43am On Aug 21, 2017
osuofia2:
Arewa youths are right on this...... KANU is a scam......my fellow IBO brothers should better know this

Please how is he a scam ? just give me one good reason with evidence and facts to proof he is a scam .
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Philemhon(m): 7:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Igbos:

I am not aware

And it couldn't have been massive if it didn't make FP like before

I might be wrong but prove with link and pics grin
www.nairaland.com/4000912/nnamdi-kanu-visits-ekwulobia-anambra
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by galaxy4rep(m): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2017
The PATRIOT!

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2017
AnanseK:

Who is stopping his people? They are asked to go back home to Biafla and they have so far not started going, don't they want the freedom you are talking about? The north is not Biafla abi?
so why are arewa youth issuing arrest to NK hmmm. Is it not them that said that igbo people should leave their land hmmmm. They are very sick for issuing this statement.
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

I didn't want to dignify you with a reply

But I think it will help you in opening your eyes of understanding.

Show me where I have shown religious intolerance on this forum ?

Either to a Christian , Muslim ,pagan or Atheist ?

Your likes hide under the guise of tribalism religion and PDP to preach intolerance and hatred

I have seen series of your reply on different thread here that are related to religion fanatism. You are radical fanatic. You are only looking for favour of big wigs northern politicians. It won't help you here.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

I also want to use this medium to tell you

That Igbos both online and physical won't be spared if anyone preach hatred and violence either online or ekwulobia they will face the full wrath of the law
and the boko haram that's killing the innocent kids and adult will keep rising. You don't even understand how to tackle things. Every blessed day boko haram keep expanding their based. They keep shedding innocent blood of people in the northern. And you are here chest beating against IPOB group. As far am concern you can't change peoples mind to what they believe in. You can't change their mind with your hatred. And let me tell you here, the more you are increasing your hatred to them the more they are increasing every blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I have seen series of your reply on different thread here that are related to religion fanatism. You are radical fanatic. You are only looking for favour of big wigs northern politicians. It won't help you here.

Ask around very well

I know the small and mighty in the north

Ask very well

Do your findings

I am a farmer having worked with a multinational coy for over a decade

I am happy been a farmer

Carry your political jobber go else where
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:

Also if that's your way of l..fe

Not every one needs to survive through that way

Igbos miscreants are good in propaganda

The shock you received from Baba's coming back must be great

There is absolutely nothing you or other enemies of the state can do about it
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:

Finally

I challenged you ask aside 2 or 3 progressives on this forum

I have never and will never accept mail or reply on this forum

I challenge you to come with facts

Wait oooo I forgot that ipob miscreants are deadlier than Taliban
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Avater0147(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2017
we are not one and we can never be one..the country should be divided or better still restructure..were every state we be entitle to his resources..the reason america is great today is because every state is entitle to his resources..Nigeria must be restructure or divided because WE ARE NOT ONE

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

Also if that's your way of l..fe

Not every one needs to survive through that way

Igbos miscreants are good in propaganda

The shock you received from Baba's coming back must be great

There is absolutely nothing you or other enemies of the state can do about it

this is how radical islamic fanatic northern politician used to talk. No form of love in their heart. What they knows is to caused chaos in the community they are. Please let me inform you here that am not and I will never be shock cos am not happy with the way innocent northern people are been killed by day. You have not condemned them here. You are only using that medium to score a cheap political point which it won't help you and your carrier here. Radical islamic terrorist boko haram keep shedding innocent blood by the day. And you are here quickly to condemn the IPOB freedom. I think you are making a lot of errors here. Am asking upon your hatred to this group, as it stop them from reducing hmmmmm. They keep increasing by the day. It will shock you and your people if election will not hold in Anambra on november. You will always caused confusion among your people and not IPOB people. They keep increasing by the day and you are here causing nuisance on Nairaland. Nairaland has gave you medium to caused more hatred to them. Keep it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘SARS Doing Fantastically Well’ — Police Kick Against #endsars Campaign / Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly / Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.