Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,934 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City (44808 Views)

Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 / Ighalo Scores His First Manchester United Goal To Help Them Reach UEL Last 16 / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by successincentiv(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
So bad

That's what happens when people put the whole of their life in football + Betting.
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by Sammyblaq(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Supporting Arsenal has been included in 1000 ways to die....
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by Tecno66: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Islie:

http://punchng.com/arsenal-fan-slumps-dies-in-imo-as-his-club-concedes-goal-to-stoke-city/

I am also an Arsenal fan but I dont watch the live matches again to avoid heart ache. The problems must continue as long as Wenger refuses to change his philosophy of seeking cheap players. Soup wey sweet, na money kill am.
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by jeffobodo: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
The guy don go carry arsenal straight win with all him salary grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by abbey621(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Our correspondent gathered that the deceased , who was in his early 40s , had supported Arsenal from his childhood.

RIP but on another note, why are Nigerian journalist/bloggers so ignorant? So you mean the man has been supporting Arsenal since the 80s, funny people!
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by solidman59(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bloggers and lies are like bread and butter
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by SirHenry105(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
sunshineV:
grin grin grin

Support Barcelona u wee not hear
c'mon bro.. Somebody died.. Not nice at all.
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by johannes40: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Is a leading multinational and multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a DATA ENTRY OFFICERS. They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living. No Discrimination, No Qualification,No Experience needed, No buying and selling, Not MMM, Not Ponzi.

REQUIREMENTS::
1. Valid Email Address.
2. Valid phone Number.
3. Access to internet.
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years.

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 - 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the Russian company's website. Each Captcha attracts 5- Rubles (Russian Currency) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 in weeks depends on how possibly fast you are

SALARY: Very attractive (Pay as you work) .

PAYMENT is done through Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney and other online bank payment platforms. Work starts immediately you Register/Sign up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure. Application is absolutely free through the link below.
DEADLINE: 3- weeks from this publication.
PLEASE HELP SHARE TO THE UN EMPLOYED....

NB: DON'T DELAY YOUR SUCCESS, I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO UNTIL MY FRIEND CAME BACK FROM THE BANK WITH JUST 60K...

http:// http://gokmoney.club/131742069672/
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by riczy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Some ppl ar funny, small boys u ar old enough to father, but one billion times richer Dan u,don't even knw if ur clan exist,u died for its a pity,to all fut ball fans,support fut ball clubs with ur "head"
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by Nathanieloo7(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
there is more to it mayb arsenal cut his million naira ticket, cos he has been following arsenal for a longtime he should av been used to them
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by haffaze777(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
so sad he had to die because of one useless assnal.may my sense fall on me any day I support assnal
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by riseabovehate: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Islie:

http://punchng.com/arsenal-fan-slumps-dies-in-imo-as-his-club-concedes-goal-to-stoke-city/

Rip
I think autopsy should be considered, he must have had an underlying illness.

Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by chronique(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
RIP to the young man. I'm a staunch Arsenal fan but I've gotten used to them disappointing me when I least expect. Arsenal is the last team you should bet on.
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by Willahpih(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Pity! This was how a friend of mine called Uzonna Ilomuanya died. I hate when people die because of love for football. Some even fight and get killed in arguing football. This is why I decided not to fan one club again. I was Arsenal fan but today I fan many clubs. This is to make sure that I have good relationship with others who get obsessed with there club. R.I.P bro.
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by okenwaa(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Glory Glory Manutd...
Glory Glory Manutd...
Glory Glory Manutd...

And the Reds go matching on!on!!on!!!

R.I.P man.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by ebereokey(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nairabet and betnija why why
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by rhektor(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
salabscholar01:
American timeline supportive Statistics shows that Arsenal as a club has killed more of supporting fans than any other club in the history of football since the club secured Wenger's signature as their manager. Please Dangote help us buy Arsenal and sack wenger. Your people are dying.

Which stat? OK post it here and disgrace your entire clan
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by Coldfeets: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Are you sure he died because of Arsenal Match or because he heard the news that Baba is back?

I ask because I know that the type of hatred some of my fellow easterners have for Baba is enough to cause severe stroke! embarassed

But that's none of my business. tongue

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by kamalese: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
sunshineV:
grin grin grin

any better
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by Sagay212: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
people should stop worrying or fighting because of some nonsense football club. you win some you lose some. the players will get paid whether they win or lose and all you get is high blood pressure or death. the same stupi.d wenger has been losing and did not get sacked. the mumu coach gets paid whether he wins or lose, so why kill yourself.
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by DonMekino(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
I talk am.... Supporting Arsenal should be included in the #1000 ways to die#....
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by oladele00(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Die in peace brother.. Hell await u
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by obaoyedotun(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
It's not arsenal that killed him it's sport bet
sunshineV:
grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by Handsomecole(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wenger don kill person
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by Partnerbiz3: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
creamylicious:
so 400 naira worth via vtu is 450

Ok send 400 not 450 for 500 mb mtn. Okay? Cos of u oo..
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by EzeeYFB(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by Phi001(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Na bet cut...

Maybe he wanted to double his office money and it entered voicemail...

As an Arsenal fan myself, I hardly bet Arsenal's games...

Also, didn't he know Stoke was Arsenal's bogey team? Where does he think the question, 'Can they do it on a cold night at Stoke?' came from?
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by dasanctuary(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nawa ooo
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by Phi001(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
chronique:
RIP to the young man. I'm a staunch Arsenal fan but I've gotten used to them disappointing me when I least expect. Arsenal is the last team you should bet on.
but Arsenal has a terrible record at Stoke City na...

I mean it's public knowledge...
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by kobijacobs(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
how will he explain to God that he died cos of Arsenal? I blame Arsene Wenger for his death
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by Veetee(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Soccer is an idol, i wished he died for Christ
Re: Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City by bwise4godfwc: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sources said the deceased, a die - hard Arsenal FC supporter , could not bear it when his team

He has fulfilled his promised... He died in active service.... Ndo o.!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father / Elderson Echiejile Marries Oghenevwemo Ziregbe (Wedding Photos) / Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.