Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back (1725 Views)

Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation / Breaking News: Unknown Gunmen Set The House Of Eze Awo On Fire / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by sirchikero: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu has again triggered Eze Awo‘s anger and he has returned into the ring to battle IPOB leader .

Naija News NG reports that Eze Awo was triggered by a comment made by Nnamdi Kanu, he alleged that Nnamdi Kanu said Awo Omamma is a community where mad people come from.”I was watching a live broadcast by Kanu today and I saw where he said , Awo Omamma is where mad people come from that was an insult and an embarrassment even to Awo Omamma IPOB members. I told you all that came to defend Awo Omamma, if I see where they hurt Awo Omamma indigene or the name Awo Omamma, its like where they beat me with a stick” Eze Awo said in a Facebook video.
Watch video via link :
https://www.naijanewsng.com/nnamdi-kanu-insults-awo-omamma-eze-awo-fires-back/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
This scammer and PDP puppet again!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2020
The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease.

C. Okonkwo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by LabDNA: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2020
Ewedu fake muslim news! grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Gabkosh: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2020
Family affair, not concerned.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Gabkosh: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2020
LabDNA:
Nsala Jew, face your master. He has said you come from community of mad people. He called you pig, you no move grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by PIMPAR: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2020
LabDNA:
Are you this silly not to have the mind to confront the supreme coward for once?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Tranquillity360: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2020
Yoruba muslim news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Gabkosh: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Are you this silly not to have the mind to confront the supreme coward for once?
He dares not confront his Jesus o. Even if he insults his father cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2020
Gabkosh:
Nsala Jew, face your master. He has said you come from community of mad people. He called you pig, you no move grin

No living soul dare challenge Kanu, they are all scared of him, a coward making intelligent people shiver

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by helinues: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu the scammer, president of online Biafuro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Captainrambo2: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
This scammer and PDP puppet again!
mumu that's an Apc senator with ipob undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Rodwave: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2020
News from abobaku monkeys Muslim terrorist Republic

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2020
Captainrambo2:
mumu that's an Apc senator with ipob undecided

You wey smart, wetin dem dey discuss if not how to sell buhari is dead to una gullible ipob. Kanu laughing to the bank while phyton dance is laughing on gullible ipob

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Tonylyte(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2020
This farmland is not for sale.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by LabDNA: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Cry to seven hells and seven seas for all I care. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Caseless: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2020
LabDNA:

E pain am scatter.. grin
Ewedu muslim news written by your dumb brother minorityopinion is fake. grin
The guy is dumber than a bag of sand. grin
Anyi ga piawa unu azu ebea! grin
akpu' kilistain, face the topic!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Caseless: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2020
most arrogant people are from that region or live in that region; they talk anyhow and don't have respect for anyone. They call him leader, he calls them pigs, mad people and worth jack the dog more than ipob members.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by PIMPAR: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2020
LabDNA:

Cry to seven hells and seven seas for all I care. grin
Be bold at least once in a year.
He has called you many degrading names both past and present. Yet you still worship him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Deebwebb: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Stop spreading fake news,afonja boy..mazi KANU don't have time for that lowlife,hd was angry cos mazi kanu called out Igbo's in america which he is a part of...anyway Ipob still treat the boy fu*k up...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Captainrambo2: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You wey smart, wetin dem dey discuss if not how to sell buhari is dead to una gullible ipob. Kanu laughing to the bank while phyton dance is laughing on gullible ipob
ode. Shey una useless APC senator join them dey chant Buhari is dead..

Yiu re even more ipob than me... all af una stupid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by kingzizzy: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2020
LabDNA:

The guy kept spelling it as "Awo Omama" which shows he is not Igbo. The problem with non Igbos is that when they spell Igbo words the way they hear it, they often expose themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by LabDNA: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Be bold at least once in a year.
He has called you many degrading names both past and present. Yet you still worship him

E pain am.

If you want me to insult Kanu because of your fake news so that your ewedu skulls can 'rejoice and be glad', you go old like methuselah. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by 900winer(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2020
Rodwave:
News from abobaku monkeys Muslim terrorist Republic
So says the Ipob gorilla from crime republic biaforu falling kingdom of mosquitoes grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Tranquillity360: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2020
LabDNA:

E pain am.

If you want me to insult Kanu because of your fake news so that your ewedu skulls can 'rejoice and be glad', you go old like methuselah. grin grin
Pity yoruba muslim skullsgrin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by FlordFlorez(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria. The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease.

C. Okonkwo
Always taking paracetamol for another's headache. Arewa, boko haram, fulani herdsmen & the latest of ur traits, banditry are more deadly virus destroying ur region. U shud be occupied worrying about their threats. Or arent u worried? Are u one of em?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2020
What is Awo Ommamma? There are too many foolish people in Nigeria. You don't know anything and you can't keep ur empty skull somewhere. Afonjas need help, pls.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Ukalu381(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
I don't know where Awo-ommama is located but the action MNK took is not fair to be honest, calling them mad people all because they what?... Nothing
Absolutely nothing...... But if there's anything they've done then I don't know of that...... MNK needs to control his tongue before he causes disunity among the igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
How zombies think tiny matters like this can derail the aim of Igbos beats my imagination grin grin cheesy grin

Keep trying grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Edo: Confusion Brews As NCP Asks For Annulment Of Polls, Prosecution Of Obaseki / Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests / 5 Reasons Why The International Community Does Not See IPOB As A Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.