Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand (184066 Views)

Ondo State's Sunshine Travels: 8 Things You Should Know (Photos) / Any One In New Zealand And Living There / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Denismaria: 7:08am On Apr 11
Hello
Please an enquiry
A certificate programme gives you what visa type?
Davodyguy Ticha
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Sheu1010: 4:47am On Apr 18
davodyguy:

Post here

I'm new here and want to inquiry on what I need to do to apply for NZ visa so I don't fall into the hand of scammers and how will I know once the visa is approved.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Sheu1010: 4:56am On Apr 18
Ticha:

Why would they do that? It's important to know the visa processes of any country you're interested in applying to - https://www.immigration.govt.nz/ is a one stop shop to everything NZ visas. It would be wise to familiarise yourself with the website.

Hello Ticha,

Please I need to chat you privately. Can you please drop your email or I drop mine. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here / Adventure In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.